A Magical Twist | Disney vari...

By Your_StxryTeller

š–š”šžš§ šš šŸšŸ– š²šžššš« šØš„š š š¢š«š„ š°šØš¤šž š®š© š¢š§ š”šžš« šœš”š¢š„šš”šØšØš š¦šØšÆš¢šžš¬, š¬š”šž ļæ½... More

A Magical Twist
Y/N
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
IMPORTANT A/N!!
VALENTINE SPECIAL
025
026
027
028

024

3K 132 54
By Your_StxryTeller

THIRD PERSON POV

Finally out of Gaston's sight, Y/n released Beau's wrist. “Sorry about that.” She apologized. Beau looked at her with a raised brow. “What're you sorry? Clearly there's nothing to be sorry about. Gaston can be annoying, you're correct there.” Beau said.

“Yeah… I just hope we don't run into him much, or him coming to me.” Y/n sighed. She glanced at the books in her hand before looking at Beau again. Though, he was already looking at her. “Do you─ Do you still want to be… Reading buddies?” She hesitated to ask with an awkward smile. She wanted to be friends with him, Belle is one of her favorite princesses, who wouldn't want to be friends? Beau couldn't help but smile. “Of course! We can─” He was cut off by an explosion, though it wasn't a terrible one, it was more likely a Maurice explosion, his failed invention m

Y/n realized that they were near Beau's house. “Oh, dear. Papa!” Beau ran towards his house. The H/c haired girl trailed behind.

When they got there, Beau opened the trap door, smoke came out of it. He covered his nose and mouth to prevent smelling the smoke, Y/n did the same thing as they went down.

Several coughs can be heard, it came from Maurice, Beau's father. “Are you alright, Papa?” Beau asked. Maurice coughed again and wiped his face with a handkerchief so he could see clearer.

“Ah, Beau! I was just trying to fix this hunk of junk!” Maurice glared at his failed invention before turning back to Beau, however, his eyes suddenly landed upon a girl behind his son. “Oh? And who might you be?” He asked curiously. Sure, some girls in town like or have fallen for Beau for his Beauty. That's the reason why he's called Beau, just like what the town folks said, ‘No wonder his name is Beauty.’ That sentence was fact.

“I'm…” The H/c haired girl glanced at Beau, not knowing what to call herself as associated with him. Beau got the memo and cleared his throat. “She's my friend.”

Maurice's eyebrows shot up, Beau doesn't really have friends. And this was his son's first friend… And even a girl! “Oh, well that's wonderful!” Maurice clasped his hands together and smiled. “Beau doesn't really have friends… Thank goodness he actually made friends with someone!”

Y/n chuckled. “Glad to be his friend.” She smiled. However, Maurice began to study her face until he realized that she wasn't from this town. “Are you perhaps new here?” He asked. “Yes… I just got here a while ago.” Y/n answered.

Things in the Moors weren't looking great. For starters, Maleficent is raging out of his mind, Rory is desperate to hold you in his arms. Addition to that, he's upset, sad that you're gone again.

Inside the Castle, at the library, Green magic was all over the place, holding different thick books floating around while Maleficent was at a wooden table examining the pages of a book. He's trying to get answers, the figure he saw was new to him. It confirms that the figure was a girl due to the form, even if she was wearing a cloak and a hood. However, he still doesn't know what she is. She may be the one who took his beloved dove away from him. The mumbling of Y/n before she disappeared may also connect to the figure.

Maleficent's smart, yes. It was just a shame that he couldn't clearly know what the girl was. She could be some sorcerer, witch, a fairy and such. From Rory's explanation earlier, her eyes were glowing in the dark, meaning she may have magic that can transport someone to another place. He needed to know who she is, what she is, so he could get rid of her. Of course it was necessary, if she was the one who took his beloved, then it would happen again. And he couldn't allow that.

Maleficent slammed the book and threw it across the room. Furious he is right now. He almost scattered the books all over the table, floor even. And not a single one of these books have information about the girl. Outrageous.

His eyes turned bright green, green magic fuming all over the place.

“Ugh,” Flynn groaned in annoyance. “Can't you just cut your hair?” He glanced over at the blonde prince carrying his long hair with him. Even though his hair is tied up, it was still pretty hard to carry around. And right now it came loose. The horse he was riding accidentally stepped on his hair.

“No! Besides, Y/n loves my hair, there's no way I'm cutting it!” Ray defended as he ties up his hair again.

Flynn rolled his eyes. “Can't believe I'm stuck with you.” He mumbled. “What was that?” Ray asked. Flynn turned around and gave an innocent smile. “Nothing.”

Pascal clearly heard what Flynn said and crossed his arms and stuck out his tongue.

It has been three days since Y/n was living in France with Maurice and Beau. She wasn't gonna lie, she loved the little town, despite Gaston's annoying presence.

Beau and Y/n would always read a book in a day. They grew close to each other. Beau enjoyed, appreciated, adores her company, a feeling bubbled inside him the past two days. He doesn't yet understand what it is completely, but what he knows is that he was starting to fall for the H/c haired girl.

Y/n got to learn about the different lands in Disney World. It was interesting to say the least. Since she was in France, she could either go to Cinderella. If she remembers correctly, Cinderella took place somewhere in France. And by the help of the compass Alora gave her, she can go there.

Seeing Beau and Y/n so close, Maurice treated Y/n like his own. She liked it, however, it just made her think about her home more. Her grandparents, cousins, family and friends. Although, she hasn't said a word about her parents nor family and where they are.

Waking up early in the morning, she got herself ready and cleaned as she went down stairs. There was no one there. “Huh, wonder where they are.” She whispered.

And then her head snapped towards the window where she heard a horse make a noise. She hurriedly went outside and spotted Beau and Maurice. It was the day. As much as she doesn't want Maurice to get chased by wolves, it had to happen. Or maybe…

“Uh, leaving already?” She slowly asked. Both of them got startled by her, they thought she was still asleep but they were completely wrong. “Yes. Gotta be early if I want to win!” Maurice replied as he sat on the

Beau chuckled. “Of course.”

Y/n smiled, however, the feeling that she needed to go with him keeps coming up in her mind. And so she tried. “I know it's sudden, but can I perhaps come with you?” She asked.

Beau looked surprised. He sadly didn't want to be left alone again. Before he could speak, his father spoke. “No need, Y/n. Beau might get sad if his reading buddy isn't with him,” Beau nudged his father a little on the side as he clears his throat and tries not to make eye contact. His father laughed a little, for Y/n, she just smiled awkwardly because she doesn't really get the joke that much.

“I'll be going now, do you two want anything when I get back?” Maurice asked. Beau began to think. “A new book perhaps?”

Maurice nodded and looked over at Y/n. “Just a rose.” She said, if Beau wasn't gonna ask for it, Maurice wouldn't get kidnapped by the beast right?

“Well alright, I better get going. Goodbye, stay safe you two!” Maurice waved and flicked the railings of the horse, they each bid their goodbyes and waved as well.

Guilt ran through Y/n's body knowing what Maurice was gonna go through. Seeing the negativity vibe, Beau placed a hand on her shoulder, rubbing it gently. “You okay?” She slowly nodded and turned to him. “Have you eaten yet?” Beau shook his head as a no. “Let's go. My tummy is rumbling for food already.” She ran towards the house and immediately went inside. Beau chuckled and soon followed.

Once he got inside, Y/n was already preparing the dishes on the table. “Did you cook these or Maurice did?” She asked and slightly looked up from the dish. “It was me.”

She nodded and hummed. “You know, you could have woken me up to help you. I really don't mind waking up much earlier.” She smiled and chucked.

Beau smiled. ‘How cute. She'd even wake up early just to help me.’ He thought to himself.

“Well, you looked so peaceful sleeping so I didn't want to ruin that.” This sentence means that he peeked into her room. He still remembers the sun shining through her fabulous face early this morning. It was such a magnificent sight.

Y/n sat down on the table and gave a confused look with a raised brow. “You came in my room?”

Beau stiffened. “Uh, yeah. I was going to see if you're awake but you weren't.”

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

Hours have passed ever since Maurice left. Their morning turned out fine, they expected Gaston to show up because of Y/n when they were in town, but he surprisingly didn't. No Gaston in sight, neither his sidekick.

It was around 4:17 PM already, Beau was reading a book at the table while Y/n was cleaning something's up in the kitchen. It was a normal, peaceful afternoon… And then a knock was heard. “I'll get it.” Said Beau. He went to the peephole to take a look on who it was, he groaned at the sight. He opened it slightly, poking his head out of the house. “May I help you, Gaston?” Beau's voice was filled with annoyance.

Gaston huffed. “Certainly. But you're not the one I'm looking for so step aside now.” He was about to move Beau aside, however, Y/n came right on time. Or maybe for her, a bad time. “Gaston.” She hissed.

A smile formed on Gaston's lips. “Ah! Y/n dear!” He cheerfully exclaimed. She cringed at that and made it obvious. Seeing Gaston in formal attire with a bouquet of flowers is a bad thing. She suddenly remembered that in the movie, Gaston tried to propose to Belle, and since there was no Belle here because she's now genderbent, Y/n was the one who's taking the role at this scene.

“First of all, don't call me that. Second, what're you doing here?” She crossed her arms over her chest, knowing well what Gaston was here for.

“Why, I want to ask for your hand in marriage.” Gaston showed the Bouquet of flowers to her, more like shoving it to her. “Yeah, no.” Y/n threw the bouquet back to him, Gaston wasn't very pleased by the answer. “Maybe propose to someone else… Like the girls over there, yeah, them. Now if you excuse us, we have somewhere else to go to. Goodbye.” She hurriedly grabbed Beau's wrist and dragged him inside and closed the door. Well, almost. Gaston placed his feet between the door to stop it from closing, Y/n groaned.

“Now hold on, it isn't very polite to speak to someone, especially your future husband like that.” Gaston pushed the door out of his way and came inside the house, shutting the door behind him. “And you can't just barge into someone's house. That's considered trespassing.” Beau growled out, Y/n nodded in agreement.

Gaston sat down on the chair of the table. “Oh? I know you're a know-it-all but this isn't considered trespassing.”

“It is.” Y/n defended. Gaston's eyebrows shot up, a grin crept on his face. “If you had read the law or books it's considered trespassing and I'll─ we'll report you.” She continued.

Gaston huffed and stood up. “Just remember this, you will be mine sooner or later.” And with that, he left the house with a loud thump of the door.

“Well that'll keep him away.” Beau muttered.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

A few minutes had passed, more like 39 minutes, Y/n knew that the Horse Maurice was with would come sooner or later. So, she went outside with Beau, saying that it'd be good to have some fresh air after what happened with Gaston.

The fresh breeze of air passed through them, Y/n's H/c hair flowed by it, the bookworm boy couldn't take his eyes off her, it was such a peaceful view. Them sitting on the grass watching the sunset.

The girl was amazed by the view in front of her, she likes sunsets, she still remembers how she and her mom would watch one. “The view is beautiful,” She turned to Beau. “Don't you think?” Beau wasn't bothered if she had noticed him staring at her, he just gazed at her eyes, her E/c eyes that were so enchanting. “Yeah, it's beautiful.” He responded, his eyes weren't gonna take off at her anytime soon.

She just smiled and looked back at the sunset. Silence fell upon them, a comfortable silence.

As always, a peaceful, nice moment always needs to be interrupted. Hooves and sounds of a Horse approached them. They quickly stood up, Beau looked confused while Y/n didn't show any confusion.

“Philippe!” Beau chimed as he held onto the railings and brushed his hand gently onto the horse. He looked around. “Where's Papa?” He asked. The Horse only shook his head and made some noise.

“This isn't good. We need to find him.” He led them back to the house as he grabbed his cloak with a hood from inside, so did Y/n as she also grabbed her satchel. Beau's eyebrows furrowed but sooner understood what she was doing. “No, you aren't coming with me. It's just me and Philippe.”

Y/n shook his head. “No. If Maurice is missing, I'm coming with. I at least need to repay him for taking me under his roof. So let's go!” She ran towards Philippe as Beau trailed behind.

Beau sat at the front while Y/n was at the back. “Hold onto me tight. I don't want you to fall off.” Y/n's arms wrapped itself on Beau's waist causing him to blush, the feeling of getting held by her arms was what he wanted. It was so comforting, lovely.

“Alright, let's go.” He held onto the railings and the next thing you know is that they're traveling to where Maurice had gone.

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑

❥ • WINTER
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • He's gonna be crowned King soon so he could search for you in France much better. And crown you as Queen when he finally gets to have you in his arms again.

❥ • AARON
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • He likes traveling the land, but he already wants to be back in the waters with you. And possibly ask Orso to turn you into a mermaid so that he and you can live together.

❥ • MALEFICENT
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ •  Commanded some of the forest creatures and Diaval to search for you.

❥ • RORY
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • He haven't in a happy mood lately.

❥ • ORSO
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • They reached France.

❥ • FLYNN
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Annoyed by Ray's Complaints and daydreaming about you. Though, he daydreams about you too.

❥ • RAY
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • He's struggling because of his hair but he wouldn't cut it because he thinks it's your favorite part of him.

❥ • ANDREW
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • He can't wait any longer.

❥ • ELIAS
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Preparing to go to the trolls for help.

❥ • BEAU
❥ • 𝟖𝟕%
❥ • He appreciates your determination to help him find his Papa but he's worried that something will happen to you, or worse, you'll hurt yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 220 12
ā” āš˜øš˜¦'š˜³š˜¦ š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜Øš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜±š˜¦š˜°š˜±š˜­š˜¦, š˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æ. š˜øš˜¦ š˜„š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜„š˜¦š˜“š˜¦š˜³š˜·š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±š˜ŗ š˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø.āž OR ā” š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¢š˜“š˜“š˜¢š˜“š˜“ļæ½...
45.6K 1.1K 21
š‘°š’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ āžŖ š“š”šž š”šØš§šØš®š«šžš šØš§šž š¬šžš«ššš©š”š¢š¦ š˜/š š”ššš š›šžšžš§ š£š®šš šž š›š² š­š”šž š”š¢š š”šžš« š®š©š¬ š­šØ š›šž š›ššš§ļæ½...
12.9K 171 7
āšŸ‡¾šŸ‡“šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡· šŸ‡«šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ØšŸ‡°šŸ‡®šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬ šŸ‡®šŸ‡³šŸ‡øšŸ‡¦šŸ‡³šŸ‡Ŗā
27.2K 945 9
___________________________ .ā‹† ŪŖ š–„” Ė‘ š—¢š—”š—–š—˜ š—Øš—£š—¢š—” š—” š——š—„š—˜š—”š—  - š—Ÿš—®š—»š—® š——š—²š—¹ š—„š—²š˜† ;; š‘»š’‰š’† š’„š’š’Žš’Žš’Šš’•š’•š’†š’… š’Žš’Šš’”š’•š’‚š’Œš’† š’•š’‰š’‚š’•...