Desire To Protect (Honkai Imp...

By LampDoAlangina

This Story is heavily Inspired by : @ReusKrispies Im Following the main story here, and maybe some flashback... More

Before We Start
Prologue
Chapter 1 : First Mission
Chapter 2 : A New Technique!
Chapter 3 : Nightmare
Chapter 4 : Herrscher Of The Wind (Part 1)
Chapter 5 : Herrscher of The Wind (Part 2)
Chapter 6 : S-Rank Valkyrie
Chapter 7 : Saving Mei and Bronya
Chapter 8 : Beginning of Disaster
Chapter 9 : Judgement Class Honkai Beast
Chapter 10 : Schicksal War
Chapter 11 : Will of the Herrscher
Chapter 12 : Final Lesson
Chapter 13 : Stay As You Are
Chapter 14 : Energetic White-Haired Girl
Chapter 15 : The Lonely Senpai
HELP ME‼️
Chapter 16 : Outbreak
Chapter 17 : Escape From Nagazora (Part 1)
Chapter 18 : Escape From Nagazora (Part 2)
Chapter 19 : An Offer
Chapter 20 : The Knight And The Maid
Cover Change

Chapter 21 : Mission With Principal

917 30 36
By LampDoAlangina

A few days after the sparring. You go to St. Freya to meet Kiana, Mei, Bronya and the others. then your Sister and a little girl in Nun's clothes approached you.

Himeko : "have you recovered? Lil Bro?"

Nun Child : "Is this your brother, Himeko?"

Himeko : "Yeah, he's a little taller than the last time we met. well at least he's taller than you *Smirk*"

Nun Child : "Grrr!! You!!, I'll cut your salary for that"

Himeko : "Geh, your jokes isn't funny Theresa"

Y/N : "Sis, who is this midget?"

Himeko & Kiana : "Pfft!"

Theresa : "You brat, Im the Principal of St.Freya, Theresa Apocalypse from House Apocalypse"

Y/N : "Apocalypse?, Are you related to the Overseer?, By any way"

Theresa : "Yeah, He is my Grandpa"

Y/N : "Huh?, Grandpa?, How old is he?. He seems like an 25-30 years old to me!"

Theresa : "There is more than meets on the eye, Y/N"

Himeko : "Y/N, Put your stuff in the Dorm, Kiana will show you around"

Kiana : "Okay!, This makes me remember when I first moved to Nagazora, right Y/N?"

Y/N : "Yeah, though our role is swapped now

Then The Trio helps you carry your things to your new room and takes you around St.Freya

Next Day

You were sleeping peacefully until a very familiar voice woke you up

??? : "Hey! Wakey wakey, you don't want to late in your first day didn't you?"

Y/N : "Nghh, Oh Kiana?" *Yawn*

Y/N : "Is my alarm not ringing??"

Kiana : "The poster on your wall says 'Wake up 10 minutes earlier!' "

Y/N : "Then let me sleep for another 10 minutes"

Kiana : "Hey!"

Classroom

*A/N : I just named the Random Student as R.S and of course they all is girl, since St.Freya didn't have many Boy who have high honkai adaptibility at that time*

R.S (1) : "Eh, No way! You meet with Rita-Sama?, The S-Rank Valkyrie?. And get trained by her? How lucky"

R.S (2) : "Not just Rita-Sama but Durandal-Sama too?!, She is the strongest Valkyrie in Schicksal!, Aah I want her Autograph"

Y/N : "Does the difference in Valkyrie Rank matter that much?"

Y/N : "I Mean, They were both very strong but was the difference between A-rank to S-rank is that big?"

R.S (3) : "What are you saying Y/N-Kun, the gap between A-Rank and S-rank is so big than you ever imagine."

R.S (4) : "That's right, Even the current number of S-Rank can be counted by finger"

Y/N : "I..I see..."

Y/N(Mind) : 'No wonder they beat me so easy'

Meanwhile In the corner of the classroom

Kiana : "Those girls....they were too close to Y/N"

Kiana said while bitting her clothes

Bronya : "The Bronya sense jealously..."

Suddenly Class Monitor Fu Hua opened the classroom door and walked towards Y/N

Kiana : "Even her too!?"

Mei : "Kiana-Chan, calm down"

Fu Hua : "Y/N, The Principal calls you to the Principal's Office"

Y/N : " -_-' , eh...did i do something wrong?"

Fu Hua : "I don't think so. Maybe you should go there and find out yourself"

Y/N : "Ah, Okay.."

Y/N then walked out of the classroom and headed to the principal's office, right in front of principal's office Y/N knocked the door

Y/N : "Ms.Theresa?, It's me Y/N"

Theresa : "Y/N?, Get in"

Y/N then opened the door and sit on the chair in front of Theresa

Y/N : "So......did i do something??"

Theresa : "No, just need your help"

Y/N : "For what exactly?"

Theresa : "I heard that you trained with Rita and Durandal back then right"

Y/N : "Yes, why?"

Theresa : "I'll explain now, the Science Departement detected powerful Honkai energy reading over Nagazora"

Y/N : "Nagazora?, Did it was some kind of Honkai Beast?"

Y/N : "I mean there was still Honkai Beast in Nagazora and no wonder if they absorbs the energy when Mei turn into that Herrscher thing"

Theresa : "Nope, the readings is more higher than Honkai Beast, in fact....."

Theresa : "It was Herrscher-Level entities"

You are shocked to hear the word 'Herrscher', you remember how strong Mei was when she turned into a Herrscher and easily got rid of a horde of Honkai Beasts.

Y/N : "What!?, Another thing like back then?"

Theresa : "Yes but they mention that the readings was weaker than Mei when she awakened"

Theresa : "Let's just say it's still not a perfect one, it's just matter of time until it become full awakened one"

Y/N : "I-i see, so what's does that have to do with me"

Theresa then smiled cutely and stood on the table in front of you while pointing you with her finger

Theresa : "Y/N Murata, you will go on your first mission with me!"

Y/N : "Huh?............"

Theresa : "You may have realized it, but there are still many people here who doubt your abilities"

Theresa : "Therefore, if you can help me complete this, it will be your achievement and prove that you can hold yourself in battle"

What Theresa said is true, there are still some people in St. Freya who doubt your strength, if you succeed at least their views will change a little

Theresa : "So?, Are you ready for your first mission?"

Y/N : "Yes!"

Nagazora,Chiba Academy

Y/N : "Ms.Theresa.....is that girl?..."

Theresa : "There's no mistaking it, she's our target"

Girl : "Anhh....Hngghh...Ugh.."

Girl "Who......Are.....You?...."

Theresa : "It hurts.... doesn't it?"

Theresa : "Curse the Honkai, It has corrupted your body but left a sliver of your will intact"

Theresa then walked right in front of the girl and opened the Oath of Judah, and she took out one of the lances from the Judah and point it towards the girl heart

Theresa : "Don't worry little girl.....it will be quick"

At that moment blood splattered in the classroom, your eyes widened realizing whose blood it was

Y/N : "Ms.Theresa!"

Y/N : "Kisama!!"

Y/N caught Theresa's body and took out his sword, got into a stance and fended off the thorny vines that attacked, but the thorny vines were too numerous to fend off with a sword

Y/N : "There are too many of them!.."

Y/N(Mind) : 'This is bad, Ms.Theresa wounds is too deep,this room is too small to fight, even if i fight im not stand a chance to fight her....'

The girl then attacked again with more Vines, too many to block. at that moment you think quickly and grab the Oath of Judah then use it to fend off the vines.

Y/N : "Oath of Judah! Anti-Thorny Barrier!"

After fending off the attack, Y/N and Theresa were thrown out the window.

After being thrown out the window and ending up in the school yard, Y/N approached Theresa and carried her away. However, the girl who slowly turned into a Herrscher quickly chased both of you.

Theresa : "Im sorry Y/N.....ugh, i was caught off guard"

Y/N : "Don't worry Ms.Theresa, I'll find a way out"

The Herrscher girl approaches you with a smirk on her face and vines surrounding her

Girl : "That little brat was too naive, I just shed a single tear and she immediately let her guard down in an instant, hahahah!"

Girl : "Now what will you do?, Fighting me while protecting that brat will certainly be very difficult, right?"

Y/N : "..........."

Girl : "What's wrong? Too scared to say anything?"

Y/N(Mind) : 'Luckily, im prepared this one'

Y/N then took the Flashbang that he had hidden in his pocket and threw it right in front of the Herrscher girl's face, Y/N covered his eyes with his hand a moment before the flashbang lit up.

Girl : "Agh!"

You saw an opening when the girl was hit by a flashbang and you quickly cut the vines surrounding her and tried to attack her heart.

But before Y/N's sword could reach her, other vines appeared from underground aiming at Y/N's stomach, Y/N quickly blocked them with his sword but other vines appeared and attacked him from the other side, Y/N managed to ward them off but his sword broke into pieces.

Y/N : "Shit......"

Girl : "Did you really think that kind of cheap trick will makes you win against me?"

Y/N : "Well im a man full of trick you know...."

Girl : "Heh, let's see how your trick can makes you out of this situation"

The Herrscher girl then used her vines to take the unconscious Theresa hostage, and used her as a living shield against you.

Y/N : "Ms.Theresa!, You bitch! Taking a hostage so i can't do anything, That's a coward move!"

Girl : "Everything is fair on the war right?, So what's wrong if i take advantage of enemy weakness?"

Y/N : "Tch....."

Then the girl used her vines to whip Y/N many times until the wound was very serious and Y/N felt his strength slowly fading.

Y/N(Mind) : 'I can't muster any strength?, I see.....that vines contain toxins that weaken the body's performance"

Y/N caught a glimpse of a sparkling stone in the corner of his eye lying around the school garden along with other stones.

Y/N(mind) : "What is that, i can feel some kind of energy from inside of it...."

Y/N then jumped with all his remaining strength and grabbed the stone

Y/N : "What is this stone?......"

Y/N : "I got a bad feeling.......but"

Y/N then looked at Theresa who was tied with vines and used as a living shield.

Y/N : "Argh Screw it. Whatever will happens, then let it happens!!"

Girl : "Ng?"

Then Y/N grasped the stone tightly and the stone was then absorbed into Y/N's body, along with Y/N who realized he was in a different place. A shrine with torii gates in front of it

Y/N : "A shrine?"

Then Y/N saw a Miko walking to him

Y/N : "A Miko???"

The miko then gestured for him to follow her into the shrine.

Y/N : "Hey wait!"

Y/N couldn't help but follow the Miko girl into the shrine and sit inside some room with the Miko sitting in front of him

Y/N : "So.....can i know your name? And what is this place? I'm in a kind of hurry or Ms. Theresa's life will be in danger"

Miko : "You, will you protect her if you make it out of here?"

Y/N : "What kind of question is that?, Of course i am! So tell me a way out of here, i need to save Ms.Theresa!"

Miko : "Rest assured, While we are talking here, time outside has stopped, so if you manage to go back, you will go back to the moment you grabbed the core"

Y/N : "Core?"

Miko : Don't you realize what you're grabbed?, How ignorance are you?"

The Miko chuckles a little with your act

Y/N : "I-Im that...you know.....M-My instincts told me that the stone was not an ordinary stone!"

Miko : "And you just grab it?"

Y/N : "Y-yeah"

Miko : " *chuckles* Maybe the world will be a better place if more people were like you"

Y/N : "Don't laugh please ......"

Miko : Let me tell you.....that stone was indeed not an ordinary stone"

Y/N : "???"

Miko : "It was a Herrscher Core"

Y/N : "Herrscher Core?!, I grabbed that dangerous thing!?"

Miko : "Indeed, anyway it was too late for you"

Miko : "The core was already absorbed into your body"

Y/N : "So don't tell me......"

Y/N : "YOU WAS THE HERRSCHER!??"

Hearing this,the Miko then laughed out loud seeing your behavior

Y/N : "W-What!?"

Miko : "Ahahaha, That was quite Half-Right, 500 years ago I was the vessel of this Herrscher, but I was sealed by a valkyrie named Kallen Kaslana."

Miko : "Luckily I was sealed before this Herrscher managed to take over my mind and somehow I was able to maintain it for 500 years of being sealed"

Y/N(mind) : 'Kaslana......, is that valkyrie is Kiana ancestor or something?'

Miko : "That Theresa girls.....she remind me of Kallen"

Y/N : "........"

Miko : "What is your name young one?"

Y/N : "Murata....Y/N"

Miko : "So Y/N right.....let's make a deal"

Y/N : "A deal?"

Miko : "I will give you this power......

Miko : "...In exchange of you protecting that girl life"

Y/N : ".............."

Miko : "Of course there's no guarantee that this Herrscher won't try to take over your mind, but..... are you willing to take this risk?"

Y/N : "Heh,of course i will protect her even without this deal!"

Y/N : "Being a Man, means having a guts!!"

Miko : "Being a Man, means having a guts huh?, Exactly like what you said"

Miko : "Very Well"

The Miko stood up and a Katana appeared in her hand, then she aimed it right at Y/N's left chest where hiz heart beats.

Y/N : "Hey, what are you doing?, Do you plan to kill me?!"

Miko : "Be quiet for a minute, with this method I can transfer my power to your body"

Y/N(mind) : 'What a method, even in anime they're not transferring power this way'

The Miko then thrust her Katana straight into Y/N's heart

At that moment, Y/N felt a power that surpassed the Pseudo-Herrscher he had previously fought flowing through his body.

Miko : "Even though we lost power during these 500 years, at least the remaining power was enough to defeat those Pseudo-Herrscher"

Y/N : "We??"

Then a black shadow appeared behind the Miko and the shadow changed into the form of a black fox

Y/N : !!!

Fox : "have you lost your mind?, We will no longer exist if you hand over the Core!!"

Miko : "Learn this well, Fiend."

Miko : "His will to protect his precious ones is more than enough reason"

Miko : "I'm sure this young man will protect her"

Fox : "Quit lying to yourself, that Kaslana girl already dead hundred years ago!, That one was a mere copy of her!"

Miko : "That may be true....."

Miko : ".....But it's time for me to pass on my will to the next generation, and rest peacefully"

Fox : "Wait! No! You are Mad!, I won't admit this!"

At that moment the black fox lunged to attack Y/N but the Miko chanted some spell to restrain the black fox so it couldn't move.

Fox : "Curse you!.... CURSE YOUUU!!!!"

Miko : "History remembers me as a Herrscher who endangered a village and almost killed S-Rank Valkyrie Kallen Kaslana....."

Miko : "But at least I want just one person to remember me as myself"

Y/N : ".............."

Sakura : "Sakura......"

Y/N : "Eh?..."

The Miko then turned towards your face

Sakura : "My name is......."

"Yae Sakura"

Back To Chiba Academy Schoolyard

The pseudo-Herrscher attacked Y/N with his largest Vines which contained a more lethal dose of Toxin which would give Y/N a fatal wound.

However, before the Vines managed to stab Y/N, a Black Katana appeared from inside Y/N's body and cut the Vines into pieces.

Jizo Mitama

Y/N then slowly opened his eyes and grabbed the black katana

Y/N : "Sakura-San......You can entrust your will to me...."

Y/N : "Now.....i just need to take care of you, Pseudo-Herrscher"

Pseudo-Herrscher : "You!, Don't get too cocky just because you got a new weapon!!"

Pseudo-Herrscher : "And Im not a Pseudo one!!, Im a full awakened Herrscher!!, I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!"

Pseudo-Herrscher : "I am alone, cursed, Unloved! My mother has nothing but harsh words every little mistake i made!!"

Pseudo-Herrscher : "People in my class hate me! Im nothing more but a punching bag for the bullies in school!"

Pseudo-Herrscher : "But someday....The God has choosen me!, The God bestow me this power!, And with this power I slaughter them all!!"

Pseudo-Herrscher : "And if you stand by my way.........."

Pseudo-Herrscher : ".......Then just go die"

Then the Pseudo-Herrscher attacked Y/N again with dozens of thorny Vines, but with a new Katana in her hand Y/N cut the Vines and moved closer towards the Pseudo-Herrscher.

Pseudo-Herrscher : "I see......so that katana is the troublesome one...."

Then the Pseudo-Herrscher tried to attack again with its thorny vines

But she realized that she couldn't control the thorny vines

Pseudo-Herrscher : "What!?"

Then the Pseudo-Herrscher realized that his Vines were moving around Y/N, as if Y/N was controlling them.

Pseudo-Herrscher : "H-He took control of my vines!?, But how!?"

Y/N :

In a blink of an eye Y/N was already behind the Pseudo-Herrscher and cut down both of her arms.

Pseudo-Herrscher : "AAAAAARRGGGHHH"

The pseudo-Herrscher fell to her knees with blood pouring from his two cutten hands as she screamed in pain, Y/N was mocking her

Y/N : "Hey what's wrong?, You look in pain"

Y/N : "Perhaps.....do you need a hand?"

Y/N said as he threw both hands of the Pseudo-Herrscher that he had just cut in front of the Pseudo-Herrscher's face.

Pseudo-Herrscher : "H-He's going to kill me.....i must run away....No....No..."

The Pseudo-Herrscher started to get scared and tried to run away but no matter how hard she tried to stand up, her legs wouldn't move

Pseudo-Herrscher : "No.....No...GO AWAY!!, DON'T COME NEAR ME!!"

The pseudo-Herrscher crawled on the ground trying to get away from Y/N who was slowly walking closer.

Y/N : "Kaitō Ranma"

Pseudo-Herrscher : "Eh?"

When She realized, she had woken up back in her bedroom.

Mother : "Yuna-Chan!, Wake up or you'll be late for school"

Yuna : "Oh yeah, right away mom!

Mother : "Always try to be punctual! I made your favourite miso soup as breakfast, drink it up before it gets cold"

Yuna : "Thanks mom, you're the best!"

Yuna(mind) : 'Thanks goodness, The killer nun And the crazy high schooler was just a dream'

Yuna(mind) : 'it's time for school'

Back to Reality

The Pseudo-Herrscher that Y/N fought was now slowly turning into dust and disintegrated in the wind.

Y/N then called for help and walked towards Theresa and carried her while dragging Oath of Judah to the pick-up point.

Y/N(mind) : 'In that fight....I'm fully aware but I feel.....that it's not me.....'

Y/N(mind) : 'That Katana just now.....heh'

Y/N : "I wont forget you......"

Y/N : "Yae Sakura"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 21 : Mission With Principal
End

Hey guys, sorry for not updating a chapter for a time

That time im some kind of lost on motivation, but now i get it back!!

I can't promise to make new chapter soon but I'll try to updating it

Okay then

Ciào

Words Count : 3140

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 3.5K 51
- saudade (n.) 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵�...
100K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
63.5K 2.4K 79
In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These extraordinary warriors are the last line of...
35.9K 1K 40
"𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎 𝖜𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝖔𝖜𝖓 �...