What If We Had It All

De slut4seventeen

This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, Kalíanna, who ha... Mais

Prologue
Prime Time News
Police
Anarchist
Fraud
Tears
Black Bimma
Duppy Dat
Daddy Issues
The Meeting
Shatter Me
Beach House I
Beach House II
Talk
Home Alone
Tables Turn
Mixed Feelings
Fuckry
Keep Your Friends Close
And Your Enemies Closer
Trust Who?
Big Day I
The Big Day II
Mixed Personalities
Questions
Infidelity
Kisses
Girls Day
Just Us I
Just Us II
Making Amends
Drunk Confessions
One Fuck
One Shot
Broken Promises
Game Day
Politricks
Deal Or No Deal I
Unfair Games I
Deal Or No Deal II
Unfair Games II
Unfair Games III
Armed and Dangerous
Complicated
Different Ball Game

Risky Gamble

1.3K 122 33
De slut4seventeen

"Risky Gamble"

|45|

Kalíanna

"Doh. . ."

His low threat was taunting.

I knew exactly what followed, "Fuck up." I finished for him.

No matter how many times I heard it, it still had the same effect. And he without a doubt, always has an effect on me.

I could lie to myself and say I hate him but my mind-my body most of all, would never allow me to forget the feel of him.

I wanted to hate him, though. Even if it was for a little bit, just to show him that I still had some fight left in me and he didn't have wrapped around his finger.

But the way my pussy throbbed at just the mere sound of his deep voice, told an entirely different tale.

Maybe it's the light buzz of the liquor

Or. . .I just needed to get ahold of myself

I'm probably just obsessed with the guy and don't even know it yet. It was a drastic conclusion to make but there was no better way of describing how deeply I felt for him. There was just something about him-something I could never get enough of.

A chill ran through me and it had nothing to do with the fact that I was caged against the cold granite counter. It was his large palm emcompassing my throat, his hand easily spawns my entire neck. He runs a single thumb over my racing pulse, just staring down on me and I hold his gaze.

I've missed him

It was ok to miss him, right?

And as his eyes bore mine, searching for somthing, I'm not sure what-there was this softness there. . .that was always there, whenever his eyes met my own.

No matter how angry he claimed to be. . .that soft look was always there.

I breathed in a sharp breath, it was getting more difficult for me to breathe.
He realizes this but he still doesn't let go and I don't waver either. I'm not accepting defeat so easily.

I put on my best poker face as I ignore the burning feeling of my lungs.

I hope he knew that I had no intention of backing down and if it was up to me, we'd stay right here, like this for the rest of the night or atleast, until my lungs give out.

This is exactly how dangerous predators lured and trapped their prey, I thought to myself.

But I couldn't help it, when I was with Javier, I had no sense of danger-even though he was danger, himself.

My flight or fight instincts were good as dead.

It was just Javier and there wasn't any other answer, no other direction because all roads lead straight back to him.

His jaws were clenched, he was upset over nothing. I was safe and that's all that mattered. His other hand stayed splayed on my ass in a vice grip, he didn't move it and I silentily, hoped that he would.

I wanted it to drift further and I wanted him to play with me right here, in the house of someone I don't even know.

Surrounded by a couple hundred people I've never met.

In the middle of a party, he didn't want me to attend.

And what I wanted even more? Was for him to do anything he liked, as long as he would like becuase I'd allow it.

But instead, I settled with playing hard.

"Or what?" I challenged, causing his constricting hold on my neck to grow even tighter and for a split second he cuts off my supply of air completely, without so much as batting an eye.

Just as quickly, he reinstates it and I gasp, suprised.

A subtle grin forms on his lips as he breathes a dark chuckle. "A 123." He whispers. "Matter of fact, mi deven ago warn yuh again." His tone was final and I didn't underestimate him for a second.

But I also never fully grasped the concept of keeping my mouth shut.

"Just seh feh, Javier." The smile I've been suppresing finally breaks free and it's mocking.

He takes the bait and tries to pull away from me.

The minute I realize he was serious about what he had promised earlier, I grab ahold of his shirt to deter him.

"A joke." I shouted out, quickly.

As much as I was enjoying this. This game ended here. Mi nah go mek because a mi foolish games somebody pickney actually get hurt.

I knew he wouldn't hurt me, I couldn't say the same about the guy out there.

"Leggo' off a dis." I drop my hand and he takes a step back in my direction. He takes his gun from his waist, slamming it down hard on the counter behind me.

I jump at the loud impact of the metal connecting with the granite counter top.

He places a hand on my waist, keeping me in place.

I reach up trying to kiss him but he turns his face in the other direction and I let out an amused laugh.

"Aww, mi baby vex'?" I pouted, speaking in a mocking tone. I grabbed ahold of his belt to pull him closer to me. "No, besitos?"

"Kali." He wasn't amused in the slightest.

He hissed before brushing my hand away.

"What?" I smiled.

"If mi affi wait more than five minutes fi yuh come outside, mi a light up eh place. . .and mi can guarantee yuh seh party done."

I pursed my lips not relaying a definite answer.

He placed a kiss to my cheek before backing away.

He steps away with his back turned to the exit, he gestures to the Rolex on his hand with his gun. "Five minutes." He repeats, before finally turning around and heading out the door.

I have to find Rihanna and Arielle to tell them that I'm leaving.

When I spot them, the two were caught up in a drinking game, that I had also been playing earlier before Javier arrived and spoiled all the fun.

Conveniently enough, I was also happened to be mid-conversation with one of the guys when he showed up.

Let's just say, he didn't take it so well.

"California, yuh come back?" Carson laughed, he was the one I was talking to, he doesn't have a clue that I just pleaded for his life. He offers me a cup and I decline with a polite smile. "No, mi come tell uno seh mi a leave now."

"Yah sell out." Rihanna whined, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Nothing like dat b'. . .a Jay sell we out. Shouldn't tell him where we a go." Arielle joined in on our hug and we all laughed, knowing too well.

It was fun while it lasted, though.

Javier was at work all day and I knew if I had told him that I was going all the way to Trelawny to a house party, he wouldn't be open to the idea.

So I chose not to tell him anything.

He's way too paranoid, no one here even recognizes me or any of us for that matter.

"Love uno, bye." I blew them kisses as I headed for the door.

Maybe I would have stayed but I didn't want to spoil the fun for everyone else.

I walked through the front door and Javier was standing outside waiting on me outside as promised.

"Next time yah lef' Mobay, mek mi know. Simple."

"If mi feel like it." I thought that it would have discouraged him if I was in a whole other parish but I guess it didn't.

"Gwaan' chat." He pointed a finger in my face and I brushed his hand away.

We reached his car and I almost didn't recognize it. I got so used to his X6 but now he was forced to switch it up and drive something else while he got it fixed.

I loved this new blue paint on his M8.

He opened my door for me before walking around to his side.

"Wah all a dem here?" I turned around. glancing behind me at the back seat, there was an assortment of packages.

I laughed to myself, he was obviously busy with work.

"Narcotics."

"Want mi test dem out fi yuh?"

"Dat nah happen suh tek yuh eye off a dem."

He started the car but still hadn't pulled out of the driveway. He paused what he was doing to switch on the roof light.

He zeroed his gaze on me, he wasn't saying anything.

He was just staring.

He had his red hat on backwards, he definetly pulled off black but there was somthing about seeing him in a different color for a change was so refreshing.

His diamond stud earrings shined almost as brightly as the watch on his wrist and oh, how I regret getting him those earrings, he looked way too good in them.

"Sumn' wrong?" I was still waiting on him to quit staring and say something.

"Wah yuh ave on?" I looked down at myself. I didn't see anything wrong with what I was wearing, I had on a basic black jump suit.

It was very skin tight, so I didn't bother wearing anything beneath it, sue me.

"Mek mi rephrase that, wah yuh ave' on underneath that?"

"Javier, drive eh car. Wah yah ask mi dat fah?" I tried deflecting.

"Yo jus' ansa mi question and nuh bada come gwaan like yuh want go roun' eh ting."

"Mi nuh know wah yah talk 'bout."

"When mi and yuh did in there suh a while ago and mi grab yuh, mi cya recall a feel nothing other than skin." He bit his lip in contemplation.

"Dat nuh seh nothing." I shrugged.

"Mi know how yuh batty look when yuh naav' on nuh drawz, Kali."

It was nothing to admit but it was too much fun watching him trying to figure out if I really did show up here in nothing.

"Come here." He patted his lap and I didn't think twice about it, I loosened the laces of my panda dunks slipping them off quickly.

I climb over the center console and his hands were on my hips even before I was properly situated.

"Continue fuck around." I arched into him as he trailed his hands over my body, searching for his answer.

"Mi leave dat up to you." I retorted.

"Nuh tell nuh lie pon' mi cocky."

He leaves a hand planted on my waist as if I had plan on fleeing and then he moves the other over my pussy, cupping me there.

I bit into my bottom lip as I tried fighting back a smile.

"Javier." I laughed, almost moaning as he continue rubbing me through the fabric of my jumpsuit.

I knew he'd already gotten his answer.

I could put up a good show all I want, but the wetness he was feeling said otherwise.

"Look pon' mi and tell mi lie now, Kali."

I rolled my hips against his hand, grinding myself into his fingers. I held on to his shoulders for stability as I got off on his hand.

"Still nuh know wah yah talk bout." I moaned out in between breaths.

"Tek dis off, now." He demanded.

His smile was almost enough for me to comply but I wasn't ready to relent just yet.

"You tek it off." He tugged the straps off of my shoulder and I slip my hands out allowing my breasts to fall free.

"No bra." He said, lowly.

"Continue." The fabric was bundled at the waist and in order to take it all off, I would have to get up. He slipped his hand into my clothes and grabs ahold of my bare ass.

"No drawz."

I let out a knowing laugh.

"Mi swear, mi never memba." I placed a kiss the column of his neck and I stay there a minute longer basking in his scent, one that I know will linger on me even after we have parted ways.

He lands a hard slap on my ass that echoes through the car.

"Javier." I yelp in pain.

"That a fi tell mi lie." He whispered against my ear, pressing a soft kiss there.

"Wah eh youth name wah mi come see yah chat too?"

"Carso-" Before I can gather myself he strikes me again, twice as hard.

I squeeze my eyes shut as another cry leaves my lips.

"Wah yuh seh? Never hear."

"Cars-"

Another slap cuts me off and my body jerks in his arms. My ass cheek felt sore but there was also an undeniable wetness smearing my thighs.

"Wrong answer, baby. Try again." The amusement in his tone was gone and I had a feeling that he was waiting for this moment.

I felt the bitterness in each slap and it resounded through the car like a high pitched note.

"Ca-" His heavy hand lands another slap on the left cheek of my ass and I let out a pained cry.

There was never a right answer to begin with.

After each slap, it got harder and harder for me to even get a syllable out.

"Repeat." He coaxed, massaging my ass cheeks soothingly.

I was almost repulsed by the thought and all I could do was shake my head in response.

"Good ansa'."

He catches me off guard when he slaps my ass again and it stings so much that I'm certain it will leave a mark on my already sore skin.

"And that a just because mi like hear yuh scream."

"Fuck off, Javier." I winced.

He slips a hand inside my clothes, this time to caressing the folds of my pussy. I let out a satisfied sigh as he used a single finger to trace from my clit to my slit slowly, he pauses, a grin playing on his lips.

"Why yuh suh wet? Nuh tell mi seh yah enjoy this. . ." As he speaks his finger still glide along my slit, so easily, it's almost impossible for me to deny it.

"And if I am?" I asked.

He drives his fingers inside me, I let out a loud gasp, suprised by the sudden intrusion.

The way my body responds to his touch should be illegal.

But God knows, it feels like it's been so long.

My body shudders against him as my walls grip his fingers, I moan in pleasure as he drills deeper into my pussy and I hold onto him surrendering myself to him wholeheartedly.

He grips the nape of my neck with his other hand and I begin grinding my hips against his fingers, hungry and high off that intoxicating feeling building inside of me.

"Miss mi?" He rasped, his voice barely there as if he was struggling to keep it together too.

I wait a beat before answering because I can't form a coherent sentence just yet.

"Ask mi again, when a yuh dick inside a mi." I forced out, in between breaths and he laughs, amused.

"My Kali dis?"

"Mhm." I hummed as he claimed my lips with his own kissing me harshly.

His tongue toyed with my own, sending all kind of sensations through me.

He breaks the kiss and we were both struggling to catch our breaths, but I preferred the feeling of his soft lips over air filling my lungs.

Maybe it was the lack of oxygen that made my head so light, but I was fighting to keep my eyes open.

For a minute, I catch a glimpse of his eyes fixed on me, staring so intently as he moved his fingers in and out of my pussy at a slower pace, watching as he drived me to the edge knowing too well that he was the only one capable of destroying me this way.

His thumb pressed against my clit, every now and again but he never applied enough pressure and it was killing me.

He curled his fingers, pushing futher into to me until he was knuckles deep, tears prick my eyes as his long fingers fill me up hitting my spot, repeatedly.

I whimper loudly, a silent plea.

"Seh please." He smiled, menacingly. He knew exactly how to push my buttons.
I breathed out another moan as he paused the movements of his fingers, just rubbing on my clit.

"Please." I begged. "Please, Javi'. . ."

He squeezed my neck tighter and he pounds his fingers into me, eagerly.

I moan into his ear as I pant and my body shudders. I was so fucking needy and I was so longer afraid to show it.

His lips crashes against mine again, taking my breath away.

He applies just the right amount of pressure on my clit as the strokes of his fingers pick up their pace.

He sinks his teeth into my bottom lip and I moan into his mouth.

He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss.

My body overloads with so much sensations and I chose to focus on where his fingers are lodged deep inside me.

"Cum fimi'." He groaned and on command, the walls of my pussy convulse around his fingers and I cum so hard for him.

It takes me a while for me to gather myself. I just needed a minute of him holding me and for some odd reason my heart pounds a little faster when the frightening thought that things might not always be this way flashes across my mind.

I hug him a little tighter, hoping for this moment to last a little longer.

"Good?" He asked, suspecting the sudden shift in my mood.

"Good."

• • •

When I gathered myself, I climbed back over and take my seat.

I checked myself out in the mirror before applying a touch of lip gloss to my lips. The indentations Javier's teeth made were visible and I shook my head, pretending to hate it.

"Mi nuh know a wah but yuh look extra fuckable, tonight." I voiced my thoughts aloud because I couldn't help myself.

I hated the way he drew the attention of the girls earlier but I was content with the fact that he was only there because of me, after all.

I feel his eyes on me, I turn my head catching him staring at me, his features ridden with sheer amusement, admiration even.

"What?" I asked.

"Nut'n." He shakes his head but I don't miss the ghost of a smile on his lips.

"Blush yah blush, Javi'?" I teased, adjusting my seatbelt as he backed out of the driveway.

"Never dat."

We were on our way back to St. James and it was taking everything inside me to control myself until we arrived.

I always thought that I could pull off just about anything but horny wasn't a good look on me at all.

I kept my self occupied by scrolling through my phone, glancing up to see where we were every now and then.

Javier was singing along to the song that played.

"Why deh car deh a follow we?" I recognized the blacked out BMW from earlier at the party, it was parked behind Javier's car.

The first few times that I had spotted it, I thought maybe it was just a coincidence that they happened to be going in the same direction as we were, but we've left Trelawny now and we were almost back in Mobay.

"Which car?" He asked, now checking his mirrors. Javier was awfully vigilant, maybe he had already seen it.

"Black BMW."

He gave a low chuckle.

"A Trap dat man, mi and fawud. Mi lolr how yah look out fimi' tho."

"Nobody, nah kill yuh before mi get eh chance. . .yuh mad?"

I popped open the glove compartment, where I knew there would be a gun. It didn't matter which car, he always had one or a few hidden somewhere.

The other night was a rude awakening on my part, the fear that I felt, especially made me feel small and defenseless.

If he hadn't happen to be there, I don't know what I would have done.

Maybe, I wouldn't have even made it out at all.

It just goes to show just how unpredictable the world was and how fast things could go wrong and I went to sleep that night with a lot on my mind.

I wanted-no-I needed to learn how to protect myself, I owed it to myself to atleast have a fighting chance.

"Yah go teach mi how fi use this?" I had saw my fair share of guns growing up, in fact I could recall seeing a younger Javier with a Barretta and even then, as young as we were, I knew things had changed.

I held the gun in my hand trying to get used to the weighty feeling.

"Mine wah yah bloodclaat do, eno. How yuh know seh a in there mi keep eh?" He asked, glancing over at me with a smirk.

"Please, mi know yuh Javier." And I've knew him long enough to pick up on certain habits of his. If I reached under his seat, there probably will be one there too.

"Ansa' mi question." I prompted.

"Yuh serious?" He asked, sounding almost suprised.

I have never wanted anything to do with these things, he has all right to be.

But times had changed.

"Yeah, mi serious." I assured him, resting the gun on my lap.

"Whenever yuh ready, then."

Trap's car flew pass us and Javier grinned taking it as a challenge, I presume.

He unbuckled his seatbelt, as he leaned foward picking up speed as well. My heart races as the car accelerates down the highway and the two plays a constant game of cat and mouse, switching from lane to lane.

"Javier, yuh can tek time drive and stop play pon' government road?" I hissed, clutching onto my seatbelt.

"Think mi a rookie?"

He looked over me with one of those deep dimpled grins, he hits the gas again, racing foward.

Javier

|45|

Kalíanna's laughter filled the night air as she stepped out of the car, my jacket draped around her body. I opened the back door putting all of the packages into different bags, counting them off as I go along.

I had a feeling that she would find some way to alter my brain space, I just didn't think it would be so soon.

I had completely disregarded the illegal substances in my backseat as I drove a mile a minute, just to get to her.

"Yuh stop laugh, now?" I questioned, she was gloating about some stupid shit that Trap said while I had him on speaker phone.

Yea, mi did a fret

She wasn't known to avoid danger and I wasn't going to leave her at some random house party with no guarantee of her saftey.

Yuh mad man?

I was all for her having fun but I just preferred if it were less spontaneous and reckless.

Maybe even if it excluded, Arielle and Rihanna.

When the three are together dem do all manner a' evil.

"Yuh want mi help yuh?" She asked, leaning against the car with a smile on her face as she watched what I was doing.

"Mi good man."

I looked up at the sound of an approching vehicle, Trap's car skids to a halt, leaving tire marks behind.

He hopped out of his car, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Wah all a dat fah? Kill mi dead a sumn' wrong when eh pussy tell mi seh him affi reach a Trelawny, eno. Shoulda' know seh a pumz him did a run dung."

The fucker laughed and of course, Kalíanna joined in.

"Yuh can chat suh, yute? Tek dem yah from mi." I hissed, tossing him one the bags that I already packed up.

I had a new batch of drugs from a new supplier to sample, I'll see how fast they go and then I can decide if I'm adding them to my list or not.

I turned to look at Kalíanna, pointing a finger at Trap. "Nuh listen to him, him fuck batty."

We were at one of our warehouses. I needed to check on a few things before I called it a night.

"Come on, yuh can carry this." I handed her a stack of papers and she grabbed them eagerly, walking ahead of me, she was just happy to be included.

My eyes were trained on her ass, I knew that she wasn't wearing anything before I even checked because of how freely it moved, it was hard to ignore really.

I was glad that we were the only ones here because I didn't want anyone looking at her someway I didn't like, Trap knew better, so he didn't matter.

"Good night." She greeted, taking a seat around the table that Trap was seated at working on his laptop. He offered her his hand, she takes it giving it a quick shake.

He looks in my direction as he does so, with a taunting grin on his face. I knew very well that there was nothing formal about the asshole, he was just trying to get under my skin.

He chuckles, leaning back in his chair.

"Long time mi want meet yuh fi ask yuh a who a yuh obeah man? St. Mary him fawud from or a St. Thomas?"

"From mi see eh dawg deh pon eh phone a smile, mi know seh sumn wrong man. Eh duppy dem strong yuh fuck." Trap said, gesturing in my direction.

Kalíanna laughs at his stupidity.

"A true?" She asks, turning around to look at me.

I dropped the bags on the table, pinning Trap a hard stare.

"A deven you mi did a talk to, a one next b'." I blurted out the lie with a straight face, planting a seed of doubt in her mind and I watched as her face fall.

"Wah yuh just seh?"

"Mi seh sumn'?" I raised a brow.

"Javier." She laughed, pausing for a minute. "Yuh cya' ramp wid mi." Maybe it was the smirk on my face that gave it away.

"Bad suh?" Trap glanced in my direction.

"Yah get pay fi dat?" I walked over to the shelf in the far corner to get a bottle of Jack Daniels. Work could get stressful sometimes and a drink or two wouldn't hurt. I grabbed two cups, pouring one for myself and one for him.

"Dat wid you now. . .tomorrow mi deal wid dem deh."

He accepts the cup of liquor with an appreciative nod.

"Mek sure."

"Yuh hear him a threaten mi?"

"Leave mi fren' alone." Kalíanna chimed in.

I left the two alone with their conversations and went in search of something I had left in my office.

• • •

"Badman-Kali, stand up good and lean up off a mi nuh bredda." I stood behind her as a precaution as she held onto to the gun, I curled my hand over hers, guiding her.

She was way too comfortable. It was the second time around, she pulled the trigger and fell back against me.

"Wah yuh want mi fi do? Mi cya' manage the recoil, Javier." She laughs, not taking this serious enough.

I wasn't cut out to be a teacher, much less hers, she didn't take me seriously that was one and my patience was currently running on E.

We were downstairs in the range and she had done a fair job with the smaller guns but she wanted to try something more challenging, as she had put it and she took up an M16.

What I should have done was tell her to put it down, but it was hard to tell her no when she had that glint of determination in her eyes.

"Stand up straight, yuh cya' fraid a eh gun." I demanded, getting a bit stern. "Set yuh foot dem good." I put my foot between hers pushing them farther apart.

"Whenever yuh ready, shoot."

She pulled the trigger and as the sound of the bullets hitting the target echoes through the space she squeezes her eyes shut.

I heaved an exasperated sigh.

"How yuh the fuck yuh eye dem fi lock, Kalíanna? Know wah put dat dung."

Trap laughs, I almost forgot he was still in here.

"Yuh nuh live nuh weh?" I glared at him, he was becoming a nuisance. He was off the clock, nothing was keeping him here.

I bring my cup to my lips taking a sip of the whiskey.

Kalíanna hands me the gun and I take it, resting it on the table.

I pick up my go-to, a glock-17.

Before handing it over to her, I take a round of ammunition filling the clip.

"Saftey, switch, trigger." I pointed out all three, finally showing her how to load and unload the clip. "Ammunition."

I hand it over to her, taking a step back, she should be more comfortable with this one.

She takes a few shots at the target and I nod satisfied, her aim was a bit off but atleast she didn't completely miss the target this time around.

"Almost as good as Trap?" Trap was talking about him being one of the best shooters here. He was, just wasn't as good as me.

"Ave more work fi do, yuh and Javier deh pon' eh same level, tho." He adds.

"Wah test eh theory?" I chuckled, taking one of the guns in my hand.

I click off the saftey, outstreching my left hand, making a steady aim at the target. I take a sip of my drink before turning my head to look in his direction.

I empty all the bullets in the clip, one after the other, they all connect with an ear piercing bark.

I turned back around insepcting, my handy work. There was a precise line of bullet holes from the bottom of the target straight up to the bullseye.

I didn't grow up with a range, we used real people as target practice, this was a breeze for me.

It was second nature.

"Him ano' human, so him nuh really count." Trap defended.

"Agreed." Kalíanna nods, stalking over to where I'm standing. "Give me a kiss." She whispered, peering into my soul with those hazel eyes. I shake my head, no.

She wraps her arms around me, waiting, she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Want mi lock mi eye?" Trap chimed.

"Yuh figet seh mi gun inna mi hand?" I hissed.

"Mi jus' a check, maybe yuh ave' stage fright."

I wrapped my hand around her, my grip on the gun still firm in my hold. I hold her closer to me as I lean down giving her a quick peck.

Kalíanna

|45|

"Yah stay wid mi, tonight?" Javier asked, lowering his voice so that only I could hear him. He flicked his lighter, cupping a hand over his spliff to light it up. I wanted to take a drag, only because his lips were on it first.

From the roof of the warehouse, we could see all the bright lights of the city. Every thing seemed so calm, there were little to no cars, if there were people still roaming around they were concealed by the dark bits.

It wasn't a starry night, the clouds were scattered all over, maybe we were due some rain.

All in all, it was a beautiful sight.

But looks could be deceiving because I knew, as well as everyone else did, that around this time of the night, was also when danger lurked and creeped around the darkened streets of the city, patiently waiting for its next victim.

I guess most things, from a distance or from the outside looking in, appeared to be better.

"Do you want me to?" He threw his hand over my shoulder, hugging me closer to him. I shift over more on the bench, snuggling into his side.

"It's a yes or no." He gives me a sideway glance, annoyed.

"No, Javier." I shrugged.

I closed my eyes, wanting to rest them for a second, the warmth of his body was lulling me to sleep.

I was just messing with him. There was more reason for me to stay than not.

"Yuh ave something better fi' do?"

"Yeah. . .mi man." I breathed out a silent breath of laughter.

"Nuh laugh wid mi, mi wi' push yuh off a dis."

"Mi, Kalíanna did go siddung and mek yuh push mi? Yuh mussi' bun too much weed."

He bundles a fistful of the jacket.

"Trap!"

"Yah bait man." He chuckled before letting me go. "Wah Trap coulda' do?"

Trap perks up seconds too late after hearing his name, man over desso' a sleep out backside.

"Ansa mi question nuh, Kali." I liked the sound of desperation in his voice.

"Yes I am."

"Fawud." He tosses his spliff and gets to his feet.

Christian Stevenson

|45|

There are a few things that needs to be settled. The scores aren't even as of right now but in a little bit, I promise they will be.

If Charles won't help, I have plenty of other people who will be more than willing.

It's his lost, anyway.

The person on the other end of the phone, finally takes the call off of hold.

"Are you hearing me?" I ask.

They confirm.

"I need this to happen by the end of this week. His whereabouts isn't the easiest to pin point, but there is one variable that's always constant, he drives a BMW X6, if you know where to look, I can guarantee you'll find him." I explain.

I don't usually stoop this low but giving a bunch of thugs this job might be the smartest or stupidest thing I'll ever do.

They want the machinery, I'll provide them with it as long as they do what I want them to do.

If things don't go as planned, I'll have them locked up for something, maybe assualt or some robbery, it's childs play really.

"I'm putting a lot of money on the line here, boys, I expect you to get the job done."

I get my pen as I make a few jottings of everything they're saying.

"And my daughter. . .she's not to get hurt during all this. Is that understood?"

Javier

|45|

2:45 a.m.

"Pass eh bottle gimmie nuh mi killa."

She turned around to look at me, her eyebrows furrowed. If looks could kill, I would have surely just died."Who yah talk? Nuh call mi suh." She sits in front of me, dressed in one of my T-shirts and I don't think I ever want to see her in anything else.

"Nuh you tell mi seh you seh fi' nuh call yuh b'?" I provoked.

She climbs on top of me, a sly smile playing on her lips, she brings the bottle of Casamigos to my lips allowing me to take a sip.

"Mi head chip. . .sometimes." She laughed.

"Only sometimes?"

She pursed her lips trying to hide the smile on her face.

"Yeah, sometimes." She lowers her voice, almost whispering. "But fi' right now? Definetly your baby."

She brings the bottle to my lips again and I take another sip.

"But doh call mi yuh killa, it mek mi head chippish."

"Nah happen again. . .Good?"

"Good." She nods. "And one more for good luck." She giggles and I take another shot of the liquor before she does.

She leans in closer giving me a soft peck.

But a small kiss wouldn't do.

A little of nothing never sufficed with her.

"Wah dat?" I hissed.

I take her lips with mine, kissing her hard. She tastes like the liquor we've been sipping on for the past few minutes.

I lived for this kind of intoxication.

I grabbed the nearly empty bottle from her hand, resting it on the bedside table still not daring to break the kiss, not even for a second.

I grab ahold of her waist, grinding her against my hard dick because I wanted her to feel how badly I wanted her.

She breathes out a needy sound as she made an attempt to pick up the pace but I squeezed her hips tighter, she gets the message and so she slows her pace reluctantly.

I paused to pull my shirt over her head, I was more than pleased to see that there wasn't anything beneath it.

I flashed a satisfied grin, cupping one of her pert breasts in my hand toying with her erect nipple. She had an adgenda of her own, her hands reached between us freeing my hard-on from my boxers.

I suck in a sharp breath as she rubs circles around my tip with her thumb as she used her other hand to stroke me.

"Relax." She mocked with a low laugh as she continued stroking me, slowly, deadly slow. She traces the veins as if she were familiarizing herself with every inch of me. My cock pulsates in the palm of her hand and she giggles enjoying the effect she's having on me.

I lean against the head board behind me as she eases off of me and I watch her every move so intently, she grabs ahold of my dick rubbing my head up and down the warm wetness of her slit.

This was torture, but it was heaven and I'd never trade it for anything.

I take one of her nipples into my mouth sucking and pulling on it lightly with my teeth.

She guides the tip to her hole and her mouth falls open as she begins to slowly lower herself onto me. "Ah, Fuck." I groaned. The feeling of the warmth of her walls gripping onto my dick as she tried to take more of my length was unreal.

I end the torture for us both.

"Mek mi help yuh." I breathed out.

I grab ahold of her hips, pushing her down with a hard force until my cock bottomed out in her pussy ripping a scream from her throat as her pussy pulsates around me.

"Ansa' mi question." I demand, referring to our conversation back in the car.

"Mhmm." She hummed, giving me a weak response.

She grabs ahold of the headboard behind me as she begins riding me, gradually building a steady rhythm. All her moans travel to my dick making me impossibly harder. My eyes fall shut and my eyebrows knit together with overwhelming pleasure.

"Need a better ansa' than dat." I strained out.

I grab ahold of her waist aiding her movements but she obviously didn't need my help. I give her a firm slap on the ass as I held onto both of her cheeks as she continued slamming down on me hard. The way she rotated her hips every now and again, drove me crazy.

The sound of our skin connecting over and over fills the room and nothing else mattered, my mind didn't drift elsewhere it was just her and me, it was just us.

"Mi. . .miss. . .yuh." She manages to get out in between moans.

"Sooo bad." She whimpered.

It took every thing not to bust here and now.

When her movements slow, I pick up the slack, I hold onto her waist slamming her down on me and her body quivers as she moans in delight.

"Mmhm, you miss me?"

"Yuh nuh affi ask dat." I groan, I pull her down shoving myself deep inside of her and we stay there for a second just allowing our bodies to stay connected.

Her pussy convulses around me and she holds onto me for support as squirts all over me. "Jesus." She moans out wearily. Her legs quiver and I hold her in my arms.

The clenching of her walls induces my own orgasm and I cum inside of her.

A/N

Late but mi? Reach

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

263K 30.2K 62
#jamicanbooks #youngadult #darklove #younglove #badman #crime #dark #don #eroticromance #enemiestolovers #gun #jamaican #love #mafia #patois #patwa #...
281K 31.9K 101
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the problem? There is no way i attract this naturally...I should've listened when my mother told me to stay away from b...
22.1K 1.3K 17
Them always have a saying say "Good girls gone bad" it really hard fi see it a come through when you know say a you it a talk. Kayla has always been...
39.6K 2.4K 16
"Stop touch me nuh bredda !" A gasp escapes my lips as he grips my neck and pull me to him "Weh me tell yuh bout calling me bredda humbrey " "Zahee...