My Padawan

By v6mp90

More

Cast
1: Abandoned bonds
2: Embracing Destiny
3: temple ties
4: Roommate Rumbles
5: The hard truth
6: Moonlight
7: Unwanted Partners
8: Sweet gifts
9: In a suit
10: Gala
11: Jealousy is a good look on you
12: You like the view princess?
13: Just nightmares
14: Simple tears
15: Mom
16: Im sorry
17: Touch me and tease me
.18: Drunk words are sober thoughts
19: Dont play dumb
20: True love
21: Blood sweet and tears
.22: Mine
23: I have bets
.24: A very bad timing
25: Chancellor palpatine
26: Dark secrets
27: Dont make me do this
28: Darth Vader
29: Consumed by darkness
30: A fresh start
31: Betrayals finest
33: Your mine
34: Slipping through my fingers
.35: Beautiful mistakes
36: come back to me sweetheart
37: I'll try
.38: Innocence
39: Trax
40: Who are you?
41: Obi wan
42: Just like old days
43: Slave
.44: Punishment
45: stuck in my head

32: Fool me once shame on you

19 0 0
By v6mp90

1.7k

Isadora awoke with a pounding headache and a sense of disorientation that left her feeling dizzy and nauseous. As she blinked against the harsh light filtering into her cell, she struggled to make sense of her surroundings.

The cold, damp walls pressed in on her from all sides, casting eerie shadows that danced across the floor. Her ankle was chained to the floor, the heavy metal links digging into her skin with every movement. She winced as she tried to shift her position, feeling the sharp sting of pain shoot up her leg.

Blood dripped from a gash on her forehead, evidence of the violence that had been inflicted upon her. She reached up to touch the wound, wincing as her fingers came away slick with blood. How had she gotten here? What had happened to her?

The memories came flooding back in a rush of confusion and fear. Vader. Nikolaí. Betrayal. She had been fooled, deceived by those she had trusted most. And now, here she was, trapped in this cold, dark cell with no hope of escape.

She screamed for help, her voice echoing loudly off the walls of her prison. But there was no one there to answer her cries, no one to offer her comfort or solace. She was alone, utterly and completely alone.

Tears welled up in Isadora's eyes as she sank to the floor, her body racked with sobs of despair and frustration. How had it come to this? How had she allowed herself to be so easily manipulated?

But as she lay there in the darkness, her heart heavy with regret and betrayal, a flicker of determination sparked within her. She would not give up without a fight. She would find a way to escape, to reclaim her freedom and seek vengeance against those who had wronged her.

With that thought burning bright in her mind, Isadora closed her eyes and prayed for strength. She may be alone now, but she refused to let them break her. She would survive this, no matter what it took.

Hours later, a harsh beam of light pierced through the darkness of Isadora's cell, blinding her momentarily as she shielded her eyes against the glare. As her vision adjusted, she saw Nikolaí standing before her, a grim expression on his face as he held out a tray of food.

Isadora's blood boiled with rage at the sight of him. He had been the one to betray her, the one to deliver her into the hands of her enemies. And now here he was, offering her food as if nothing had happened, as if he hadn't been the one to betray her trust.

She pushed the tray away with a violent shove, the clatter of metal against metal echoing through the silence of the cell. "I don't want your food," she spat, her voice dripping with venom. "I don't want anything from you."

Nikolaí's expression remained impassive, but Isadora could see the flicker of guilt in his eyes. "Isadora, please," he said, his voice tinged with desperation. "I had no choice. Vader... he promised me power, wealth. I couldn't refuse."

Isadora's rage boiled over at his words, her hands curling into fists at her sides. "You sold me out," she hissed, her voice barely more than a whisper. "You betrayed me, just like everyone else."

Nikolaí flinched at her words, but he held his ground, his eyes pleading for understanding. "I'm sorry, Isadora," he said, his voice heavy with regret. "I never meant for any of this to happen. Please, you have to believe me."

But Isadora refused to listen to his pleas, refused to give him the satisfaction of absolution. With a snarl of rage, she turned away from him, her heart filled with bitterness and resentment. She had trusted him once, had believed in him with all her heart. But now, all she felt was betrayal.

As Nikolaí left the cell, his footsteps echoing loudly in the silence, Isadora was left alone once again with her thoughts. And as she stared into the darkness, her anger smoldering like embers in her chest, she vowed that she would never forgive him for what he had done. Not now, not ever.

The heavy metal door of Isadora's cell creaked open, and she tensed as Darth Vader strode into the room, his imposing figure casting a long shadow across the floor. She braced herself for whatever punishment he had in store for her, steeling herself against the wave of fear that threatened to overwhelm her.

"You dare to defy me?" Vader's voice boomed, filling the small space with its commanding presence. "You actually thought you could kill the most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy?"

Isadora met Vader's gaze head-on, refusing to cower in the face of his anger. "I will do whatever it takes to stop you," she declared, her voice steady despite the fear that gnawed at her insides. "You may be powerful, but you're not invincible."

Vader's mask betrayed no emotion, but Isadora could sense the simmering rage beneath his calm exterior. "You are a fool, Isadora," he said, his voice dripping with disdain. "You think you can defeat me? You think you stand a chance against the might of the dark side?"

Before Isadora could respond, Vader continued, his voice filled with venom. "And to think, this whole debacle was orchestrated by that fool Nikolaí," he spat, his voice laced with contempt. "He never even invited me to the gala. He thought he could use you to get to me, to eliminate his competition."

Isadora's heart sank at Vader's words, a cold realization washing over her. She had been nothing more than a pawn in Nikolaí's twisted game, a means to an end in his quest for power and control. And now, here she was, paying the price for his betrayal.

As Darth Vader turned to leave the cell, Isadora's frustration boiled over, her voice ringing out in the cold, dark chamber.

"If you're not ashamed of what you've become, then show your true face!" she shouted, her voice cracking with emotion. "Let me see the man you once were!"

For a moment, Vader hesitated, his towering figure silhouetted against the dim light filtering in from the corridor. And then, with a slow, deliberate movement, he reached up to the control panel on his chest and activated the mechanism that released his mask.

As the mask hissed and whirred, Isadora held her breath, her heart pounding in her chest. And then, with a final click, the mask fell away, revealing the face of the man beneath.

Isadora's breath caught in her throat as she stared into the eyes of the man she had once loved. It was Anakin Skywalker, her former mentor and friend, but he was no longer the man she remembered. His features were twisted with pain and anger, his eyes haunted by the darkness that had consumed him.

For a moment, there was silence as Isadora took in the sight before her, her mind struggling to comprehend what she was seeing. And then, as the truth sank in, she felt a wave of despair wash over her, threatening to drown her in its depths.

"No..." she whispered, her voice barely more than a breath. "Anakin..."

But there was no trace of the man she had once known in the eyes of the figure standing before her. He was Darth Vader now, a shadow of his former self, lost to the darkness that had consumed him.

As Anakin stared back at her, his expression filled with disbelief and remorse, Isadora felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. The man she had loved, the man she had trusted with her life, was gone. And in his place stood a monster, a creature of darkness and despair.

Tears welled up in Isadora's eyes as she struggled to come to terms with the truth. Anakin Skywalker was dead, and in his place stood Darth Vader, the most feared Sith Lord in the galaxy. And as she looked into his eyes, she realized with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that there was no going back. The man she had once known was lost to her forever, swallowed up by the darkness that had consumed him.

As Isadora's tears flowed freely down her cheeks, she stared at the man before her, her heart breaking with each passing moment. "What... what happened to you, Anakin?" she choked out, her voice trembling with emotion. "Why would you do this?"

Vader met her gaze with a mixture of sorrow and defiance, his features twisted with pain. "Anakin is gone," he said, his voice heavy with regret. "Only Darth Vader remains."

Isadora shook her head in disbelief, unable to comprehend the magnitude of what had transpired. "But why?" she demanded, her voice rising with desperation. "Why would you turn your back on everything you once believed in? Everything we once believed in?"

Vader's eyes softened slightly as he looked at her, a hint of sorrow flickering in their depths. "It was all for you, Isadora," he said quietly, his voice barely more than a whisper. "Everything I have done, everything I have become, it was all for you."

Isadora's breath caught in her throat at his words, her heart aching with a pain she could scarcely bear. "For me?" she repeated, her voice barely more than a whisper. "But why? Why would you do this?"

Vader reached out to touch her face, his gloved hand brushing against her cheek with a tenderness that took her by surprise. "Because I love you, Isadora," he said, his voice filled with anguish. "And I would do anything, sacrifice anything, to ensure your safety and happiness."

Isadora's heart ached at his words, torn between the love she still felt for the man he once was and the horror of the monster he had become. "But this isn't love," she whispered, her voice breaking with emotion. "This isn't how it's supposed to be."

Vader's eyes filled with tears as he looked at her, his expression haunted by the ghosts of the past. "I know," he said softly. "But it's all I have left to give."

And as Isadora stared into the eyes of the man she had once loved, she realized with a heavy heart that there was nothing left for her to do but accept the truth. Anakin Skywalker was gone, consumed by the darkness that had consumed him. And in his place stood Darth Vader, a broken and tortured soul, lost to the shadows forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.6K 44
*UNDER HEAVY EDITING* Titles with asterisks are edited โค๏ธŽ"ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ...แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดœสŸแด‡s."โค๏ธŽ โค๏ธŽ "ส™แดœแด› แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› ส€แดœสŸแด‡s แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด?"...
87.9K 1.4K 158
One shot book about characters from the prequels and the clone wars
20K 314 43
A new Sith rises when the Clone Wars comes to an end