Alphas can't mate(Minchan)

By tian_gigi

Minho and Chan are both alphas. What will happen when they find out that they are destined mates? More

warnings
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41.
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55.
chapter 56
BONUS CHAPTER 1
BONUS CHAPTER 2

chapter 15

1K 54 10
By tian_gigi

"You don't need to hide yourself from me Chan. I'm supposed to be the one you confide in. I'm supposed to be the one who doesn't help you with your burdens but carry them for you." Minho said as tears welled in his eyes.

"Chan I should be the one who loves you like my life depends on it but you're giving me no chance to do all that. Chan I'm still the same Minho who you met in your dance class." Minho sobbed.

" I'm still the Minho you felt safe with in both your wolf and human form. I'm still the same Minho who likes you. Nothing has changed so why're you carrying all your burdens alone?" Chan looked at Minho with new tears forming in his eyes.

Out of Minho's long speech all he heard was that Minho liked him and that alone was enough to have his eyes watering. It brought him a weird sense of relief and stability that he had never heard of.

"Chan I don't take care of you to make you feel inferior but I know this is what you're going to think once I let go of your hand.

You're still sensitive because of what transpired and I need to be there for you otherwise you'll end up listening to the voices in your head." Minho wiped away Chan's tears and caressed his cheeks and Chan leaned into the touch.

Minho gently hugged Chan so the latter could scent him and he did. Chan inhaled his mate's scent as he tried to calm down.

Minho tried to stand up as the floor was making his knees hurt. Chan whimpered as he held him close and he picked Chan up and sat down with him so Chan was straddling him.

"Channie?" Minho called and Chan kept quiet while shaking his head on Minho's neck." Channie? Please talk to me my love." Minho said and Chan's heart raced upon hearing the name.

Chan slowly pulled out of the hug and looked at Minho with red puffy eyes." Please Chan. Talk to me." Minho caressed Chan's cheek and pulled him more with the other hand.

"Min-Minho?" Chan's hoarse voice came out." Yes baby. I'm listening." Minho looked at Chan who was clearly blushing due to the pet name. If Chan wasn't so sensitive then he would've teased him.

Chan's hands locked on Minho's nape as he brought their foreheads together needing that closeness yet also being afraid if being too close.

"Don't go. Please." Chan whispered." You don't know how much I need you do you? Chan I don't want you I need you, so much. I need you to be mine and belong to me in a way no one has ever before." Minho pecked Chan's lower lip.

"Then let me be yours Minho. As long as you promise to never let go." Chan said and Minho groaned at Chan's words. "I will never let go my love. I promise you that." Minho's husky voice made Chan blush.

"You're so beautiful my sweet Channie." Minho said and Chan looked at him through his lashes as he bit his lower lip and blushed." You are handsome too." Chan shyly whispered.

Minho smiled at him and kissed his forehead and cheek. He looked at Chan's lips and back at Chan. The latter nodded his approval and Minho pecked Chan's lips.

Minho swiped his tongue over Chan's slightly parted lips wetting them a bit before slotting his lips right into Chan's lips. Chan tasted the mint chocolate that Minho had eaten before and he enjoyed the flavor along with the sweetness that spilled from Minho's lips.

Their tongues collided together as they savored the feeling of being close and their unrequited love finally blossoming. Minho's hands found their way to Chan's waist under the baggy t shirt and started rubbing circles there.

Chan's other hand moved from Minho's nape to that rock hard chest that Chan wondered more often than not as to how it looked and how it would feel to be pressed against it.

The two boys tilted their heads as they let the passion take over replacing any insecurities that they had in their relationship with a new found confidence, love and trust that they would always be together.

Chan's tears flowed as he enjoyed the gentle touch so much and it made him crave for more but they weren't there yet.

They had a long journey and he knew that there shall come a time when the will be able to bare themselves emotionally to one another without any fear and he was thankful for that.

The kiss came to an end with Minho sucking and tasting Chan's bottom lip. Chan hid his face in Minho's chest as he tried to bring his breathing to stability.

Minho pulled him out of his hiding place and looked at him with love and adoration before pecking his lips and cheek. Chan blushed and looked down between their bodies.

"Bang Christopher Chan. Do you give me the right to take care of and love you as your mate. You don't have to accept the bond now but you can entitle me to your welfare and emotional needs right?" Minho asked softly.

Chan nodded softly as he held Minho's broad shoulders and laid his head on Minho's chest." I need to hear you baby." Minho said and caused a certain boy in his arms to blush.

" Yes Minho." Chan whispered shyly and Minho smiled softly at the boy in his arms. Minho picked Chan up and laid him down and lied down next to him.

Chan laid his head on Minho's arm as his arms stayed on his favorite part which is Minho's chest while Minho's other hand was on Chan's waist.

"Chan you know we never really talked and I want to know the deepest parts of you that no one knows." Minho said sincerely. Chan blushed profusely because that came out wrong and Minho hadn't realized yet.

"Literally and figuratively." Minho smirked and Chan pinched Minho's nipple. The smirk turned into a grimace and he hissed. Chan rolled his eyes at the drama.

" What do you want to know?" Chan asked quietly." Everything about you." Minho said and Chan nodded.

"Well you know almost everything about me. No siblings, no mother and a father who hates me, very insecure and very self conscious." Chan shrugged.

"Why do you think your father hates you? Sometimes parents just go through a lot." Minho said thoughtfully.

" No parent can go through a lot for twenty two years. My father hates me because after I was born my mom had postpartum depression and she never recovered." Chan said nonchalantly.

"What ?! I'm so sorry Channie." Minho said empathetically and pulled Chan even more closer." It's not your fault and it wasn't mine either but he made me believe that it was my fault." Chan furrowed his brows.

"We don't ask to be born but when we grow up the future is in our hands similarly I didn't ask to be born but now that there was a problem I had to be the scapegoat. Not nice of him." Chan shook his head.

"Now I've already said everything. Tell me about you." Chan continued." Well no siblings either, tries too hard and well nothing new. Except for the fact that you're my second mate." Minho said and Chan immediately got up.

"W-what? Where is he? Holy molly what did I do?" Chan put his hand on his forehead in panic. Minho pulled him down on the bed and caged him with his hands.

" Stop being dramatic. It was a she." Minho smiled at him." What? Was? Where's she now. Ughh what's with the suspense?" Chan asked with frustration.

"I don't know where she is. I was eighteen when I met her and she went away after rejecting me." Minho kissed Chan's forehead.

"I'm sorry. Why did she reject you?" Chan looked at Minho." You should be grateful not sorry!! Anyway it's because of the same reason to which I'm constantly afraid that you'll reject me because of." Minho said.

" Come with me to my home tomorrow and I'll show you. Please." He said and Chan nodded. He was anxious and curious as to what was that which made Minho lose his mate? And won't it do the same thing again?

" I promise it's not something bad. It's just that.... you'll see for yourself and decide whether it's bad or not." Minho said and Chan nodded.

To be continued

Triple update because I love you. Keep on voting and have a pleasant weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 11.9K 34
"im lonely, gay, and looking for a boyfriend. slide into my dms" Lee Minho + Han Jisung
325K 11.5K 126
Bang chan, an alpha who is a successful singer, rapper, producer, dancer, and everything possibly in between, meets an oddinary boy on accident throu...
91.5K 5K 32
Felix is an 18 year old omega that gets sold to the alpha of the river pack. Not that he minds, he knew that he would be married to an alpha someday...
7.1K 422 19
Minho and Felix start spending a lot of time together after finding out that they both have "unrequited" crushes on their bandmates Jisung and Changb...