Chained Soldier and Still Wat...

By demetriusperry

In the year of 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted. With the appearance of dimension called Mato. Ri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 69

812 41 2
By demetriusperry

The air grew tense with each passing second. When Nagisa's eyes fell onto Sahara, he noticed something. She wasn't in her auto pilot mode, which told him everything he needed to know. She was knocked out before she could activate Crazy Sheep again. Had she been knocked out while it was active, her auto pilot mode would've triggered already.

"Vector Warp!!!"

Suddenly several arrows formed in the air as Medusa and the Kojima brothers jumped onto one pointing upwards. The moment they did, they were launched high into the air. However, their eyes were wide with shock when they saw that Nagisa already high in the air with them as he had his right hand in the hand-blade position.

"Water Breathing, First Form:Water Surface Slash!!!!"

In a split second, Nagisa released a powerful horizontal slash with his right hand in an attempt to decapitate Medusa. However, just before his hand could fully cut off her head, Medusa and the Kojima brothers were propelled towards the mountain by various arrows that suddenly spawned in the air. While she escaped, Medusa felt blood dripping from the right side of her neck.

"If I was just a second off, he would've cut off my neck with just his bare hand. Just how much stronger has he gotten since the incident all those years ago?!"

Medusa had no time to think. Right now, she reached into her pockets and pulled out several cards. The moment she scattered them into the air, various shuuki emerged from them as they landed on the ground.

~With Nagisa~
"Medusa......."

Nagisa's blood was boiling as he was seen walking forward. The moment a shuuki lunged towards the boy, it's body was seen crashing to the ground as it's head was decapitated from its body. Nagisa flicked the blood off his right hand as he kept moving forward.

"That bitch is alive and she even got Sahara hurt. And who the fuck were those guys that were with her?"

"Shigeaki and Hiroaki, the Kojima brothers. They were former members of the Yamazaki yakuza syndicate. It seems that those two and former members of the Yamazaki have decided to team up to draw you out and end your life."

"Gun."

"They clearly wanted you to see her in that state to draw you out and they more than likely have a large group of other former members on their side. So after seeing what they are capable of, what are you going to do?"

This was something Gun needed to know. As he gazed at Nagisa, he merely saw the boy walking towards the mountains. While he walked, Nagisa spoke up as he already made up his mind.

"At least I don't have to hunt them down. Since those bastards are former Yamazaki after my life, all I gotta do is show them killing me is impossible and make them work under the yakuza again. After all, what kind of boss let's their comrades run wild without punishment."

There was still something to do aside from just the Eight God's of Thunder. The Onmyou Agency was responsible for Aoba and other humanoid shuuki suffering human experimentation. Not only that, Medusa was one of them and caused the Mato Cradle Ark Incident. Plus there was a high possibility Ren might know about this and is just keeping secrets. If he wants to know the truth and fight the Onmyou Agency, he needs allies. Hearing his answer, Gun couldn't help but smile internally.

"Good.....good! Very good, Tomioka Nagisa!!! Thinking ahead, seeing the bigger picture, not wasting the opportunity before you. It seems I have a worthy successor."

"Well then, let's not delay this anymore. It's time to get to work, [War Genius]."

"Then consider this a temporary alliance, [White Ghost]."

An alliance between the strongest has been formed.

~Meanwhile~
As Yumeji was flying in the air, she saw the chief and vice chief of the First Unit chasing after her on foot while Kyouka and Yuuki were also with them. A smirk formed on her face as she had everyone right where she wanted them. Suddenly Yumeji flew back down to the ground after scattering several cards filled with shuuki and even some talismans.

Just as the group looked at Yumeji, her eyes shifted to Kyouka as she used her peach ability. Without warning, Kyouka was sent flying back as she was no longer in close range to Yuuki or Konomi. Soon an evil laugh escaped from Yumeji's mouth as everything was set.

"With you away from the slave and the talismans being set, victory is assured!!"

Before their very eyes, a large barrier was formed that trapped Yumeji, Yuuki, and Konomi inside. Meanwhile, Kyouka and Riu were separated from them. Yumeji smirked as things were going just as planned for the moment.

"It's a new creation by the Gods of Thunder similar to how the corps uses barriers to keep Shuuki away from the bases. You won't be able to help them for a while. Just sit there and watch as your slave and fellow pupil get butchered by me, Kyouka!"

"Is this how far you've fallen, Yumeji?!"

Just as Kyouka said this, she noticed something off. Not only were her and Riu surrounded by shuuki, but a large group of men were also entering the area. Riu instantly recognized these men. Right now, both her and the rest of the group were at a great disadvantage.

"Former members of the Yamazaki. Kyouka, we must quickly take down the shuuki and yakuza here. After that, we will focus on destroying the barrier........White Mausoleum."

Suddenly the shuuki and former Yamazaki members lunged forward. Just as the shuuki got close to the old man that emerged from the mausoleum, he was already sheathing his sword as the shuuki were cut in half. Meanwhile, Riu was seen striking and throwing several of the yakuza members as she was slightly sweating.

"I feel fired up with my husband beside me."

[White Mausoleum:One dead person can be strengthened and deployed. While active, the user also gets strengthened.]

Just as Riu said this, her husband suddenly leapt in front of her as he was suddenly slammed into the ground. The moment this happened, Riu found herself being punched in the gut as she was slightly pushed back. When she looked in front of her, she couldn't believe who she saw.

"You haven't lost your edge, it seems, Riu."

"To think that you two would be here as well, Shigeaki."

"Riu-san!!!!"

As Kyouka screamed out she felt several yakuza members striking at her body. The calf, her abdomen, her back. Various places on her body were either punched, kicked, or even karate chopped by the former yamazaki grunts. This is what was terrifying about generation 0. Even a common man from that era was more than enough to take out a shuuki. The only reason they didn't was because they were handling their business in our world.

"Kyouka and I are barely able to keep up with them. Konomi and Wakura are trapped with Yumeji. Meanwhile my husband and I have to deal with the Kojima brothers. Not to mention the large gathering of shuuki. Things aren't looking well."

Suddenly, everything came to a halt. It was only for a split moment, but the shuuki and the former yamazaki's instincts told them the same thing. If they so much as breathed wrong, they were going to die. Soon Kyouka and Riu looked in the direction where they heard footsteps.

"Medusa is definitely here. She wants you to be tired out fighting shuuki and the former Yamazaki members in order to get the jump on you. Despite knowing that, will you still fight?"

"Until I get Sahara back, I can't stop. Plus it doesn't matter how many she throws at me, she's too weak to beat me on her own."

While Kyouka could only smile in seeing who arrived, Riu had an uneasy look on her face. Suddenly Shigeaki and Hiroaki both dashed towards the two young men that arrived, only for them to be punched in the gut simultaneously. 

"Never in my life did I think you would ever team up with someone, Gun."

"Team up? The hell are you on about, Hiroaki. I'm just teaching my successor how to deal with insubordination. Would you like to be the prime example?!"

"So you're the next head of the Yamazaki clan, Tomioka Nagisa? You should respect your elders an-"

"Right back at you, fucker. Shigeaki, right After this fight, you're only to address me as "boss". Learn some manners, you washed up yakuza."

While Gun was to handle Hiroaki, Nagisa was going to fight Shigeaki. Soon the rest of the yakuza all surrounded the two as Riu and Kyouka was left to deal with only the shuuki. As for why the former Yamazaki members did this, it was simple. Because the look on Gun and Nagisa's face told them everything they needed to know. The reason these two were so calm was because they were confident they could kill them all regardless of numbers. This was now a war to see who would come out on top. With a smile on his face, Gun had one thing to say.

"Show them the true meaning of war, Tomioka Nagisa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 116 17
When entrances to a different dimension known as the "Mato" emerge all over Japan, a new resource known as "Peaches" are discovered which gives uniqu...
27 1 8
In a world ruled by tyrants, there are a brave few who directly oppose the system. They are called Outliers, but after centuries of battle the once m...
861 80 14
Born and raised at a young age to sacrifice his very being for the government, a young boy turns into the man everyone expects him to be but what wou...
13.5K 1.3K 47
[ BOOK 1 : COMPLETED ] 2019 is when the pandemic broke, little did they know that the Pandemic was just the beginning of an even bigger threat. Fast...