๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„

By Angelx_sukuna

๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๆ‚ช้ญ”: "ใƒใ‚ซใ ใชใ€ๅฅณ" ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

569 14 8
By Angelx_sukuna

"𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄, 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒."

Days went by and her anticipation grew more intense.

She didn't realise it until she felt it. She waited, she waited for him.

Why?

Only if she knew!

The way he would tease her, make her chuckle at his lighthearted jokes or just listen to her play the harp on a chilly rainy day as if her voice were music to his ears.

She missed it, missed it so much.

After that day things seemed distant.
You didn't realise it until you felt it, every time, when he won't spare a second glance before leaving the room or maybe those other times when he would not bother lending a ear your way when words within you fluttered to be led out.

Who was it again, who always listened to things you had to say?

Right... It was him.

Your world truly revolved around him...! Yet you acted oblivious.

Is that why he was always keeping you in dark? Just because of that!?

He knew it, didn't he that you hated being left alone? Then why, why did he do it?

Why was he so indifferent? You could only wonder.

"Did...I do anything to displease you, my lord?" You spoke, your hands loosely tucked in his kimono, holding him back from departing your chamber.

He clicked his tongue as he let a low scoff out before withdrawing his cloth from your grip.

"What makes you think that?" He simply asked, his eyes following every little movement of yours.

"Don't you know it?" you asked, your latter voice, sounding quieter.

"I am afraid, I got no clue." He answered nonchalantly, looking away.

"...right." You muttered.

"Then what is it that makes you so..." you hesitated as you fiddled with the ribbons hanging loosely from your kimono.

"Makes me so, what?" he asked, as he locked his eyes with you.

You looked down biting  your lips battling with yourself to let those words out.

"Tell me what makes me so, what?" he asked once again, as he took a step your way.

"Distant." you blurted out, still looking down.

He scoffed, you watched it slowly turning into a laughter as if a laughter to mock you.

"Since when were we close, Y/N?" He sneered, a smirk dancing on his lips.

His words felt like a harsh reality check.

'...oh'

'...I forgot.'

"Perhaps you are deluding yourself?" He asked, the tension in the air going more palpable.

A chuckle of contempt left your mouth as you bit your lips, before speaking, "I— uh," you stuttered.

"I am sorry it must be the— I will get going." You left your lines in between as you slowly walked out of the room.

A small blob of tear forming in the corner of your eye.

You felt sad, it hurt once again, but he was not here anymore by your side.

This time you truly were alone, huh?

_________________________________

You were leisurely rested on your couch while reading a novel. It was quite much to your liking. With each turn in page it seemed to add more to your likeness.

The story was about a young lady who wanted to lead a normal life, just like any other girl— marry someone they love, have a few kids and wait till their happy ever after comes to an end.

Others may think, it was nothing sort of interesting.

But, it piqued your interest cause, all you ever dreamt of was to be that girl. But your reality seemed way far from the truth.

And you know you are to blame for it...afterall you crushed it with your own two hands.

'Luxury, indeed.' You thought.

"Y/N." Uraume's voice called out her icy tone, standing out like always.

"Yes, what is it?" You asked turning your eyes to her way as you closed the book, keeping it aside.

"Master seeks you." She informed.

You listened silently before rising up on your feet.

"I will be there, shortly." You asserted, your voice, calm.

The huge shōji doors slid away allowing you to take a step inside.

"My lord." You bowed down, greeting him.

"Rise."

He sat on his throne, his expression mirroring yours—eyes devoid of emotions.

"This time, we will be going to Gaikyō."

You looked at him, being a bit perplexed as you cocked a brow at the mention of the word 'we'.

"I will be coming along this time."

'Oh, it must be that.'

You deduced the possible reasons of him coming along and it seemed it was about the preachings to enlight  the people there, which will eventually lead them to worship him.

"Does Kenjaku know about it?" You inquired.

"Yes, Uraume has already sent him a word about it." He replied, his coldness palpable.

"Alright then I will be taking my leave." You excused yourself.

The eventful day, came ahead. Sorcerers from all across east fell on their knees infront of the curse king.

Gaikyō was a huge kingdom of vast land stretches, the kingdom fell apart after their only ruler was killed, but the people were still in reluctance to give their loyalty to the one who was behind their downfall.

Thus, to stable his authority there, Sukuna was coming along with you.

It was still dawn when the knights were preparing the carriages.

Sukuna was busy reading the letter which Kenjaku sent, it talked about all sort of possible conflicts that could occur.

To hell with it. If anybody dares to express their reluctance then they shall give up on that dull head of their's.

He crumpled the paper tossing it somewhere aside.

His eyes searched through the sea of crowd to meet those brown pairs of shinning orbs.

He halted before scoffing to himself.

What was this again? Why did he search for her?

Something's seriously wrong.

For some reason, it felt different these days. No, if he were being honest, he would say things became stranger after that day. 

That night when you were all over him with no reluctance, when you willingly stayed in his arms, with not a single bit of contempt, he felt things he never felt before.

He found himself standing infront of a cliff. A cliff so deep where he wished he didn't fall, cause he knew if he fell down once, he would never be able to stand back up.

He would never be able to hold himself back to keep her by his side.

Sukuna knew, one day the truth will find it's way to come infront of you.
He knew, you would break down into pieces if the truth got out.

He would never be able to keep you by his side, so making himself distant was the only possible solution.

He didn't want to hurt you than he already had, but if he were to fall for you, to accept that the walls around his heart slowly crumbled away because of you, then he knew he would go to the deepest pits of hell to keep you to him forever.

He would do anything, so all he could do now was hold back, even if that only meant to sadden you.

"Master the carriage is ready." Uraume informed he hands discreetly tucked behind.

He stood up from his seat as he prompted her to lead the way.

The knights fell on their knees as they spotted their lordship coming.

Sukuna leisurely took a seat inside waiting for you to join him, but you were nowhere to be seen.

Shortly after Uraume entered the carriage settling herself across him.

"Where is Y/N?" He broke the silence, his anticipation growing palpable.

"Do you want me to fetch her?" She asked.

He sighed, comprehending the fact that you will not be accompanying him to this journey.

The sky was red, flicks of sun ray peeped through the clouds, notifying their arrival. It looked beautiful, your cheeks grew red from the beauty of nature.

Oh how you wished to behold this sight...!

Nature could be so beautiful sometimes, if looked through them.
But this same nature could be a nightmarish disaster.

It reminded you of Sukuna.

He could be so so gentle sometimes, care for you as if you were the most precious being to exist, make you feel somewhat special, but then again that same him, could be so ruthless, so harsh as if he never cared.

Ain't it funny? How these silly things reminded you of him.

What was he even to you?

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.2K 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...
1.5M 56.3K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
29.1K 895 32
A Various Jujutsu Kaisen Men x Reader 18+ The story revolves around a girl who made a big change in the world of Jujutsu Kaisen. Story Genre: Anime...
172K 4.9K 60
๊งYandere Gojo x fem!reader๊ง‚ โ• Completedโ•ฃ Satoru Gojo was your senior senpai in school, he always liked to flirt, especially with you. You forgot about...