The Owl House X Reader

Per Rubyraccoon12

Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gu... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
How Willow And Y/n Met

13

176 10 1
Per Rubyraccoon12

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕷️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

"Hey, kid. You're gonna be late for school!" Y/n doesn't respond, "Okay, I guess you won't be getting palisman with your friends." As soon as she finishes that sentence, Y/n zooms out of the room dressed for school and waiting at the front door.

"Come on, Momma!" "There we go!" walks out the door. Y/n quickly follows after and shuts the door behind them.

~~~~~
Into Hexside grudgby field, where several students have gathered and a large object rests in front of them. Eda and Principal Bump are also there.

"Hey, Willow. Y/n. Shouldn't Amity be here?" Luz asked. "Oh, sorry, Luz. I heard she stayed home today." Willow said. "Oh." Luz chuckles. "That actually makes sense." She looks down, saddened.

"Good tidings on this momentous day. You're all about to receive your witches' staffs and, more importantly, meet your palisman. This is a crucial step in your magical development. Palismen are lifelong partners. They can be both your good friends and a powerful tool. In my case..." Bump snaps his fingers and Frewin opens his eyes, jumps off his head, and turns into a staff, revealing Bump's body-length black hair and the scar on his right eye, his left one closed. The class gasps in awestruck.

"Holy Titan!" Y/n said. "...Frewin here, helps me see." He said. Eda stepping forward. "Now, traditionally, young witches carve their staffs from the branch of an old palistrom tree."

"But sadly, palistrom trees are becoming more rare. And those that remain are guarded covetously." "That's why I've teamed up with Bumpy-poo..." Eda said. "Never call me that."

"...to bring you..." The Bat Queen flies down and lands on the object. "Palisman adoption day!" A door opens on the object, a nest of sorts, and several palismen emerge from it. "They're so cute!" Luz exclaimed.

"Thanks for the favor, BQ. Here's your whistle back." Eda said. "Save it for another time. This was my pleasure. What a wonderful idea." Bat Queen said.

One of the palismen, a red cardinal, escapes the shelter, but Bump picks them up and puts them back. "Nope! You're staying right here."

"Aw. Little rascal!" Luz said. Y/n's heart melted at the sight of the adorable palisman. A palisman chirps. 'Aw! I hope he gets to be my palisman!' Y/n thought.

"These little ones have not had homes in many years. They want to feel a connection. Kneel and state your deepest wish, and your like-minded partner will find you."

Boscha rolls her eyes. "Ugh. I want my own palisman, not some trashy hand-me-down." "Your loss!" Willow shoves Boscha as she runs up to the nest.

"I want to be strong and wise to protect everyone I love. And if anyone gets in my way, they'll feel the sting of defeat!"

"Tender yet tenacious. Clover gives her support." Bat queen clover, a bee-like palisman, flies out of the shelter and over to Willow. She chitters. "Oh!" Clover transforms into a staff. "Oh, my gosh! I'm gonna take such good care of you."

"Beautiful. Just beautiful." Gus exclaimed. Y/n pats his back.

Boscha pushes Willow. "Outta my way! I want to play professional grudgby!" Bat Queen chuckles. "A competitive spirit. Maya will be thrilled." Maya, a crab palisman, hops up to Boscha and becomes her staff. Boscha blushing. "Okay. This is pretty cool!"

"I want to open my own veterinary clinic for mythical pets!" Viney said. A manticore palisman rises and becomes her staff. Viney gasps and chuckles. "All right!"

"Dad wants me to become a master illusionist, but that's easy. So instead, I'll become an ambassador to the Human Realm and re-establish contact with the giraffes!" Gus exclaimed. A blue chameleon palisman climbs up to Gus and becomes his staff.

Y/n runs up to the nest. "I want to learn everything I can about potions and healing!" Y/naying down on the nest and whispered, "And I want to protect everyone I love!" As a palisman climbs up to Y/n and becomes a staff.

'Aw, I was hoping to get you.' Y/n thought staring at the red cardinal.

"I just want to make it to graduation." The spike-headed student then sees a sloth palisman hanging on his arm, which turns into his staff. Spike-headed student gasps, then chuckle. "Yes!" The Class murmurs. "Oh wow!"

Everyone watches Luz as she takes her turn. "I want to be a witch!" None of the palismen approaches her. "Uh... probably just takes a little longer 'cause I'm a human, right?" "Palismen bonds through emotion. I do not sense any conviction from you."

"That's impossible. I'm Luz, I'm chock full of conviction!" "Perhaps specificity would help. There are many kinds of witches. What do you hope to accomplish with your magic?"

"Oh, uh... get home to my mom?" "Would you still train to be a witch in the Human Realm?" Gus asked. "Can you even do magic there?"

"Huh, I guess I never thought that far ahead." "You okay, Luz?"
~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

After school, I went home and showed off my new palisman. It was a cute critter that I named P/n in one of my potion classes.

When I got home, I walked into the living room, where my moms' palismans were sleeping on the couch. "Calcifer and Bella! I would like you to meet P/n!" I exclaimed.

Calcifer opened his eyes and turned away from me and P/n, but Bella walked towards the palisman and started licking them. I giggled, "l guess, Bella l like you!"

"Y/n! Dinner is ready!" Momma yelled. "Kay'!" Y/n exclaimed as P/n climbed up onto my head. I walked back to the kitchen. I sit down at the table. My Mom places a plate of food in front of me.

My mom set a delicious plate of food in front of me, and as I started to eat, she sat down across from me and asked, "How was your day today, Y/n?" I talked about everything that had happened that day, from my palisman to my schoolwork to my friends.

Over dinner I had a happy, full belly, I went upstairs to take my bath. "This is where I sleep and now where you sleep!" I exclaimed as I showed my room to P/n, that was a little messy.

"Sorry, it's a little messy right now," I said walking towards my bed and kicking some stuff out of my way. I sat down and put P/n on my bed. "So? What do you think of today so far?" I asked.

P/n made an animal noise. "Yeah, I think it was pretty good," I said lying down on my bed. P/n lay down right next to me as I started to fall asleep. 'I'm happy with P/n but I was kind of hoping to get that red cardinal.

'Whoever has him must be so lucky' I thought.
~~~~~

Author's POV:

In Hunter's room. He walks over to his bed and lies down. "I can help if I just knew a little more..." Flapjack chirps. Hunter sits up and sees Flapjack at the windowsill.

"Palisman!" He clutches Flapjack. Hunter squeezes him, and Flapjack chirps. Hunter then lets him go. "Oh! Sorry." He frowns, and pets Flapjack.

"You shouldn't be here. It'd be bad if Belos saw you." Flapjack turns into a staff, which falls into Hunter's hands. "Oh! I was not expecting that." Hunter walks over to the window with his new staff and gazes longingly.
~~~~~

(A/n: Calcifer is a peacock and Bella is a female goat)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.9K 67 7
After deciding the group wanted to visit the Dragons edge for a bit they get a very big surprise this is just something I wanted to do for awhile You...
441K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10.3K 121 8
the daughter of the one of the most dangerous couple even feared by the king of hell himself. Marama and Keres had a daughter named y/n. who works fo...
813K 18.5K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.