A hope in the darkness

By skdbhdnz

The world of TBOAH is in danger of destruction. A charitable god came to their aid ~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Extras
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapitre 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 17

1.6K 54 6
By skdbhdnz

Of course these words touched everyone involved. Ron must protect his son above all, no matter how proud he is, his son comes first. Choi han didn't like me being called a monster but he was probably right since he had to survive in the forest of darkness, he became a monster, when he killed the assassins of Harris village without emotion. He knew it but it still hurt to be reminded that we had lost our humanity...

Alberu was the most disturbed, he didn't know if Cale was making fun of his dark elf side, or of him in general. No, he's an intelligent person, he should talk about his actions and not other things. TCF Alberu told him that Cale accepted the real him, they seemed to get along well. TCF Cale certainly wouldn't have lied to him. Even with his thoughts, doubt still existed. Maybe he should go see TCF Alberu, if he accepts.

The rest of the day passed calmly, the people of TBOAH needed to think about their future choice.

Unfortunately three small disruptive elements came to complicate his day.

The villa was shaken as a violent mana could be felt. Everyone quickly rushed to the TBOAH room, the energy seemed to come from there. Once the door opened, they could see a small, angry black dragon with two kits.

"Raon?" » Cale called the little dragon to calm him down.

"Human, these real ones hurt you, this fake Choi han? »

"Yes, but..." He stopped his words when the villa began to shake in response.

"Little child you are going to destroy everything, calm down. He already got what he deserved. » Obviously the ancient dragon was not far away, even if he still wanted to speak with the swordsman he must first calm Raon down before he does something stupid.

" Eh ? » Raon turned to him to ask him what they had done.

"I fought with him!" » An TCF Choi han responded happily with a vicious smile but that was enough for the black dragon. Who calmed down and flew into the arms of his guardian but his gaze was still on TBOAH Choi han. The Kittens joined the ancient dragon to be carried as well, although they also wanted to be with their guardian, they did not want to harm him with his weak body.

Once the incident calmed down, something else caught the attention of the people present. TBOAH Choi han's trembling gaze at Raon.

" There is a problem ? » Eruhaben asked with a raised eyebrow. He could see Cale tense next to him, he probably knew something. When he spoke to them about his life, he told them about a book he had read before coming to their world. Or certain details of their world were present, but Cale refused to tell us about a certain passage in the book, saying that it was bullshit and that it didn't happen like that, but they were still curious.

"How are you alive here... I had no choice..." The whispered words were heard by everyone, a new disturbing feeling filled them at that. What did he mean by that?

A sigh could be heard, everyone returned to the culprit.

"Our world is different, and at the time you really had no choice, it was the best thing to do. There's no need to think about it too much, I'll try to do something about it. »

TBOAH Choi han's eyes became even more chaotic. While the others were confused but they had a bad feeling.

" What do you mean ? »

"Nothing, it's not important now. The most important thing now is that you are getting stronger. I will take care of certain things but I can't do everything for you. One more thing, don't get stuck in the past, the future is more important. » With that he left the room.

TBOAH Choi han still seemed disturbed and TCF Eruhaben and Choi han had not let go of Cale. They still wanted answers.

Cale sent the kids outside to play, Raon didn't want to leave even though he had just arrived but we understood that Cale wanted to talk about something important with the adults. Cale thanked On before being left alone with the other two, their gaze was on him.

"Are you going to explain to us now? » It was Eruhaben who asked first.

"There is no need, I have already said our world is different and he had no choice. »

"I'm willing to accept the first thing, but the second I want to determine for myself. »

Cale hoped they would change their minds, the ancient dragon didn't seem to so he looked at Choi Han who was looking at him with the same look pleading to tell him.

"*sigh* Fine, but I don't want the kids to hear about this."

After a nod from both Cale told them the story. Eruhaben looked as angry as Choi han but the swordsman had a look of despair in addition, to say that he had killed Raon he could not imagine it.

"Eruhaben, you yourself know that a dragon in this state could not be saved and that it would hurt everyone if no one stopped it. »

Although he knew it he still couldn't accept it but the words he said to TBOAH Choi han came back to him.

"What are you going to do about it? Did you tell him you were going to help him? »

"I will ask the god of death for help..."

Eyes returned to him.

"You shouldn't do anything with this god, you know it's dangerous you don't have to risk anything for their world. »

Of course Choi han agreed with this.

"I don't do it for their people but for... the children. »

Cale said as he lowered his head, he was embarrassed to admit this in front of others. He could hear a sigh from the dragon. Eruhaben already knew that Cale was going to give this kind of answer, Cale was too gentle with children especially the three always with him.

"I imagine the case of kittens is similar? »

"I don't know, their fate wasn't stated in the lira, but if that's the case I would definitely make the same request. »

"Okay, just don't do anything that might hurt you." » Eruhaben just warned him, he already knew that he couldn't resonate with Cale when it comes to children.

"Yes, I'll ask him later." He likes to bother me right now..." Cale looked exhausted as he said it.

They then separated. Cale returned to his room after his interrupted moment of relaxation.

Back with the people of TBOAH.

TBOAH Choi han had to explain to the others about the black dragon. TBOAH Alberu was disappointed that they lost a valuable ally in this war, that was the thought of everyone present. Only Choi Han could not accept this situation so simply.

From the redhead's side, as expected, the god of death came to meet him.

"You really don't have anything else to do?" »

"I'm very busy but as you asked me I came! »

"I want you to give them a second chance in the world TBOAH, bring back everyone who disappeared. While those present here will keep their memory. » Cale decided to ask directly, he didn't want to talk more with him.

The god frowned at the request.

" What ? It is not possible ? »

"It's not impossible but it's difficult, I can't do what I want either. »

"But you've already done it, right? »

"It was different, I was able to make a deal because he was dying... although there are other things too..." He seemed to be thinking as he spoke.

"Isn't their world on the verge of destruction? Doesn't that amount to the same thing? »

"Hmm, maybe I honestly don't know what that might cost me. But hey, it's not like I had a choice. » He looked at Cale as he said it.

"I'll see, let me think." Also paid attention another god tries to interfere. »

"Another god, what does he want? »

"I don't know what he's trying to do but it's probably a bad idea coming from this person. »

"Can't you stop him? »

"No, his power is greater than mine and it's really annoying. »

"What is he looking for? »

"*sigh*He's... a fan of you and your actions. The only thing I can tell you for sure is that it won't hurt you. »

Cale had a Friesian and even a disgust for this god, for some unknown reason it reminded him of someone... he didn't want to think about it.

—-
Then I'm looking for a beta reader or someone who could help me with my stories, especially in English. Thanks a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 139 16
It all started with an unknown entity that was neither human nor god. The gifts were bestowed but a curse was forged. It was because they did a simpl...
2.3K 231 8
"There is one last world which would have gained a new balance if you didn't directly interevent." Before Cale could say anything, the God of Balance...
3.7K 324 10
Omega's all around the world are being taken...Shuri was one of them.
186K 8K 52
(LCF and TBOAH reaction fic). Permanently sealing away the God of Despair had stronger consequences than expected. Even the God of Balance did not ex...