Arranged Love Marriage

By pastel_peachyy

Arranged Marriage?? Nahh! It was Love Akshit Singhania - Golden Retriever energy, Extrovert - Loves his f... More

Note ✨
Characters ✨
Aesthetics ✨
1 - Singhania Family ✨
2 - Sharma Family ✨
3 - Meeting ✨
4 - First Meet ✨
5 - Date ✨
6 - Fixing Dates ✨
7 - Engagement (1) ✨
9 - Where are you? ✨
10 - Lean On Me ✨
11 - Gifts & Roses ✨
12 - Bachelor's Party ✨

8 - Engagement (2) ✨

190 15 3
By pastel_peachyy

💫🌹💫

Author's POV

"What the hell are you doing?"

Prisha screamed as Ritik pulled her out of the room and dragged her till the stairs and pushed her against the wall caging her between himself and the wall. He looked around to make sure there was on one.

Her breath hitched for a moment seeing him so close as their bodies pressed against each other but she composed herself and tried to push him. But man, he wasn't going to the gym for nothing.

She managed to create just a little distance between them as she glared at him and asked again, "What is wrong with you huh? Leave me!"

"OMG will you shut up and atleast listen to me?" Ritik said.

"No I won't, now leave me!!" She again screamed at his face trying to push him off her.

Frustrated by her antics Ritik pinned her both hands on the wall beside her head and moved his face so close to her that her voice stopped automatically. They both stared in each other's eyes lost for a moment.

Suddenly the voice of footsteps echoed in the hall as they both came out of their trance and quickly moved more in the corner to hide.

Ritik cleared his throat to get rid of the awkwardness created because of the eye contact and said, "Listen, I'm not doing this because I want to, it's just that Aksh wanted to meet Yukta before the engagement that is why I brought you here."

She listened to him and rolled her eyes and said, "So what? He could have met her without you doing all of this, are you guys trying to say that I'm the villain or something that I won't let them meet or something? I also care about my friend just like you do. I wouldn't mind them meeting."

"Oh no! That's not what I meant, of course you care about your friend and neither you are the villain or something, it's just he wanted to talk to her in private, so I did all of this. I'm sorry, I know it's my fault I should have informed you about the plan beforehand. I'm sorry." He said.

She looked at him for a moment and said, "It's okay, let's go we don't have much time anyone can come."

He nodded and they both started to walk towards the room. But something was not normal now.
Their hearbeats. Which was beating crazily still stuck at the eye contact they had.

"God!! That was Intense."

*

Akshit stood on the stage, waiting for Yukta.

The host announced the arrival of the bride as everyone clapped and looked behind to see her coming.

Even though Akshit saw her just few minutes ago he still got struck seeing her walking towards him in that beautiful lehanga and looking so so beautiful.

Their Outfits

Yukta looked ahead of her and saw his gaze stuck on her, looking so lovingly at her.

As she reached the stage he put his hand forward for her to hold. She kept her hand on his as he slightly pulled her up on the stage.

Everyone clapped as they both walked and stood in the middle of the stage. The photographer took hundreds of their photos.

The priest then read some mantras and then asked Akshit to put the ring in Yukta's finger.

He moved a little closer to her and looked at her face. He forwarded his hand asking for hers as she put her left hand in his. He held her hand lightly before sliding the ring in her ring finger.

And then Yukta did the same, holding his big hands in her small ones, she slid the ring in his ring finger.

They both looked at the rings in their hands and smiled a little looking at each other.

"Thank you for coming in my life." Akshit whispered in her ears as she blushed and slowly whispered in his ears too, "Thanks to you too."

Hearing her a big grin appeared on his face. Everyone started clapping and their friends started hooting and whistling.

Soon the guests started coming on the stage, congratulating and blessing them one by one.

After that all the guests went to have dinner and the elders went to make sure everything was properly done.

Akshit and Yukta were still on the stage as the photographer wanted to take their pictures. He told them some poses to do and they started doing them one by one.

Some poses had them standing so close to each other that they felt their breath mixing. Some making them look into each other's eyes making her blush at his gaze. Holding each other's hands. His hands on her waist pulling her closer. And so on.

After doing tons of such poses finally it was over. After that they went to have dinner.

Around 11 PM finally everything was done and they were preparing to leave. "It's good that everything went smoothly, without any problems." Rudra said making others nod.

"Okay then we all should get going now, it's already late." Mahendra said and they started moving towards their cars.

One by one everyone started sitting in the cars as Akshit's bade papa and badi mummy already went home by their car.

"Please come home sometime for dinner or lunch, let's spend sometime together after all we are a family now." Sunita said to Kashvi as she sat in her car. "Of course but only if you come to our house as well." Kashvi replied.

"Um bye." Akshit said slowly while standing next to Yukta, looking at their family members bidding bye to each other.

"Hm bye." Yukta said in a very slow voice and turned her face to look at him. He too turned his face towards her and they both smiled.

Everyone sat in the cars and one by one everybody left from there.

"Family. That's what we are now." They both smiled at this beautiful thought.

*

Same day, Evening 5:00 PM

Shreya closed the file and kept it on her left on top of other files. Before she could call her secretary, he himself knocked on the door asking for permission to come in.

"Come in, Rohan." Shreya said while getting up from her seat.

"Ma'am actually..." He said but before he could continue she cut him off.

"I was going to call you only. Here, all this files are completed, I checked and signed them. And now I've to leave I'm already so late! You know na how Akshit is, if I'll be late for his engagement he will kill me." She said chuckling a little and picked her bag ready to leave.

"Ma'am actually I came to tell you that someone is here to meet you." Rohan said sounding a little nervous.

"I'm sorry I can't meet anyone today, I have no time. Tell them to come tomorrow, okay." She said.

"Um, Ma'am i-its Mr. Aditya Sehgal." As soon as he said that her faces turned to look at him with a serious look.

"Why is he here?" She asked him and he shook his head saying, "I don't know, he came just now and said he wanted to meet Akshit sir, but I told him he's not here and then he asked for you. He said it's something important so he will only talk with someone superior."

"Send him in." She said in a cold voice and sat on her chair again.

Two minutes later there was a knock on the door and he entered in. Shreya lifted her face to look at him and there he was, in a dark blue suit fitting him perfectly showing his big body,. He walked with such aura around him that screamed 'He is the Boss'.

She cleared her throat a little when she realised she was staring at him and asked, "What are you doing here?"

He sat in front of her and said, "Well, no hi, hello anything?"

"We are not that close to each other to exchange 'Hellos'. Just tell me why are you here, I don't have much time." She said in her cold and serious voice.

"Oh, are you sure we are not close to each other?" He asked in a mocking tone and she gritted her teeth looking at him.

"Well, since you don't have much time let's talk about what I'm here for." He said nd she looked at him seriously. "The deal, that your company is making, my company is ready to take it. That is if you all want."

As she heard him her eyes widened a little bit she composed herself and said, "This is a very important decision, I can't make it alone, give me sometime I'll talk to Akshit first and then we will make a reply to your offer. And for now, I'm really busy so I'll get going now."

She said and got up from her chair, taking her bag she walked out of her cabin going towards the lift. But the talk she just had was stuck in her brain. What was he doing here? Why is he making offer to us? We are their rivals. What are they planning against our company? With these thoughts she left the office to go back home.

💫🌹💫

किस्मत से हमें आप हमदम मिल गए
जैसे की दुआ को अल्फाज़ मिल गए
सोचा जो नही वो हासिल हो गया
चाहूँ और क्या की खुदा दे अब मुझे
रब से मिला एक अयान बन गए
ख़्वाबों का मेरे मकान बन गए
आपकी तारीफ में क्या कहें
आप हमारी जान बन गए

💫🌹💫

Some Extra Pictures

*The pictures are not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

💫🌹💫

That's it for this part.

If you liked it please leave a vote and comment your thoughts. 🙏🏻

Thank you for reading. 😊

See you, bye 👋🏻💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 37.3K 64
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
33.8K 1.1K 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
307K 13.3K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ β•°β”ˆβž€ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’Š π‘Ίπ’†π’‰π’ˆπ’‚π’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
5.8M 280K 151
❀️ Completed ❀️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...