โœฉJUSTICE in TWISTEDโœฉ {TWST x...

By c3Lest_-

"๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ..." ๐’€/๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’“, ๐’‚๐’๐’”๏ฟฝ... More

โœฉโ–†โ–…โ–ƒโ–‚๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ โ–‚โ–ƒโ–…โ–†โœฉ
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ'๐•ค ๐•Ž๐•’๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ (1)
๐”ธ โ„‚๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ช & โ„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ (2)
โ„๐•–๐•”๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ & โ„™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฉ โ„™๐•ฆ๐•ซ๐•ซ๐•๐•– (3)
๐•„๐• ๐•ง๐•–-๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•˜๐•๐•– & โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•š๐•ก๐•’๐•'๐•ค โ„๐•ฆ๐•๐•– (4)
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐• ๐• ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช & ๐”ธ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ (5)
๐•„๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•’๐• ๐”ธ๐•˜๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ (6)
๐•†๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค & ๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•“๐•๐•– (7)
๐”ป๐•จ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•—๐•ค' ๐•„๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– & ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•” ๐”ป๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ (8)
๐”ผ๐•˜๐• ๐•ค โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ (9)
๐”ธ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ & ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค โ„๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ (10)
๐•ƒ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• & โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•๐•– (11)
๐”พ๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ค' ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– & ๐”พ๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”ป๐•–๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐Ÿฅ€
๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐• ๐• โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐Ÿฅ€
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐• ๐”ป๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•ค & ๐•„๐•–๐•’๐•๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ๐Ÿฅ€
๐”ผ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค & ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ค๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ๐•€๐•ค๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค๐Ÿฅ€
โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•€๐•ž๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค & ๐”ป๐•–๐•๐•š๐•”๐•š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค๐Ÿฅ€
๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•ช ๐• ๐•— ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•– & โ„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐Ÿฅ€
โ„๐•ฆ๐•๐•– ๐•Š๐•๐•š๐•ก & ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•‹๐•š๐•ก๐Ÿฅ€
๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™ โ„๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•’๐•๐•–๐•• & ๐”ป๐•ฆ๐•–๐• ๐”ป๐•–๐•“๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐Ÿฅ€
๐•„๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐Ÿฅ€
โ„‚๐•’๐•๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐Ÿฅ€
๐•Š๐•’๐•• โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• & ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค โ„๐•–๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•š๐•๐•–๐••๐Ÿฅ€
โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•๐•’๐•“๐•ช๐•ฆ๐• โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐••๐Ÿฅ€
๐•„๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•Š๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž๐•“๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ & โ„™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฉ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•๐Ÿฆ
โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•–'๐•ค ๐•†๐•—๐•—๐•š๐•”๐•–๐Ÿฆ
โ„๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•จ๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ & ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐Ÿฆ
๐•„๐•š๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•— ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ง๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•˜๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐Ÿฆ
๐”ป๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•‹๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„‚๐•’๐•ž๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ค๐Ÿฆ
โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– โ„‚๐•’๐•๐• & ๐•„๐•š๐••๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐Ÿฆ
๐•Š๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ & โ„™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•ก๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐Ÿฆ
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ก โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐Ÿฆ
๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™ โ„๐•–๐•”๐•–๐•š๐•ง๐•–๐•• ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ & โ„™๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ช๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ซ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐Ÿฆ
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ & ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ž๐•ก๐•–๐••๐•–๐Ÿฆ
๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•๐Ÿฆ

๐”ป๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ & ๐•‹๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•š๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐Ÿฅ€

2.7K 109 19
By c3Lest_-

For the first time in what seemed to be forever, you decided to take a rest, even more surprising that you managed to quickly fall asleep.
Your eyes slowly fluttered open to find yourself in a maze-like garden. You felt awake, yet at the same time...not.

Cards with faces, legs, and arms suddenly appeared in a rushed manner. They were carrying buckets filled with red paint and paintbrushes dripping with it. Probably the only color in this black and white dream. "Hurry up and paint those roses red! Slather them quickly, as aforesaid! Hurry, hurry! There are still roses left to paint!" The cards hurriedly dipped their paintbrushes in the bucket, taking a handful of red paint and applying it to the white roses.

A girl began approaching them, tilting her head to the side. "Why are you painting these white roses red?" She curiously asked the question you had in your mind.

"Huh?" A few cards turned their head towards the girl with raised brows.

"Why, you ask? It's quite simple. We planted the wrong color, you see." "The Queen likes her roses red. If they're white, we'll lose our heads!" Their tones had a hint of fret as they whispered.

"Goodness!" The girl exclaimed, grasping her own neck. She began walking towards the next tree. A card on a ladder was performing the same action- color white roses red. "And so, we're painting the roses red."

Your vision began to distort as your surroundings become blurred. It appears you were shifted to another, different dream. Pitch black was all you saw.

"Oh, why if it isn't a little girl?" A sweet voice caused your head to turn around and see a large lady, raven hair styled to a bun, wearing a royal black and red colored dress with gold accent and trims, as well as a crown. She stood mightily and stern.

"I... Well, yes and-"

The queen's demeanor instantly changed. "Look up. Speak nicely. And turn out your toes!" She firmly instructed you, or more like demanded. You promptly fixed your composure and decided to follow. "Curtsy. Open your mouth a little wider. And always say "yes, your majesty!"" She commanded, mimicking a curtsy and anticipating for you to follow.

You took a deep breath and curtsied. You had your head low as you closed you eyes. "Yes, your majesty!" She seemed pleased enough with your compliance, giving a light pat on your head. You slightly glanced up at her and realized she was one of the Great Seven, The Queen of Hearts!

"Now, dear. I need to command you to prove just how much you are capable of, or IT'S OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" The queen pointed the heart-shaped fan she was holding towards your neck. You flinched at her loud tone and sweat dropped a bit.

"Your majesty, I beg your pardon...?" You straightened yourself up from the curtsy and folded your hands behind your back.

The queen retracted the heart fan from you and fanned herself. "Just be on guard and don't dare break any rules. That is all I can say and tell you. Will I be able to count on your, dear?" She batted her lashes at you before furrowing her brows again. "I highly expect good action and performances from you. Oh! Also, look forward to a reward once you've succeeded and if I am satisfied. Little girls love rewards, don't they? So, don't fail the queen!"

And with that, you felt your head begin to throb as white particles appeared and engulfed your vision. Your eyes slowly open. You sit upright from the bed as your gaze darts around the room- You're still in your dorm. What an odd dream that was. Nothing more than a strange dream, right?

Unexpectedly, you heard loud knocking. Was that just your imagination as well? Apparently not, for it had woken up Grim too. "Myaaah... Hey, Y/n... I know it's the middle of the night, but I think we've got a visitor. Maybe it's those pesky ghosts again? They just don't know when to quit." He tiredly rubbed his eyes.

You walked downstairs with Grim, half-asleep in your arms. "Hello? Is anyone there?" You called out.

"It's me, Ace. Just let me in, all right?" Ace's voice from outside responded. Both you and Grim looked at each other for a few moments before you set him back down on the floor. You walked towards the door and creaked it open. The ginger greeted you a sheepish smile, walking past you and entering.

"Ace? It's the middle of the night! B-bwah! That collar!" Grim's eyes suddenly widened. You noticed the same heart-shaped, black and red collar previously casted on Grim.

Ace gave a frustrated sigh. "I can't go back to Heartslabyul House. I'm joining you dorm. For good."

"Myah!? Come again!?" Grim's eyes only widened further.

"Come, let's discuss this in the lounge area." You advised and ushered both Grim and Ace towards the living room.

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

"I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same on that psych stuck on me at orientation!" Grim crossed his arms and kept his at the collar around Ace's neck, seemingly recalling past memories which made him scowl. "What'd you do to get shackled with that?"

"I ate a tart." Ace bluntly stated, crossing his arms as well. You weren't sure how to respond to that, so you beckoned for him to continue. "I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones, too!" Ace held up three fingers.

Flashback...

"Man, I'm still tired from our little adventure. I missed dinner, too, and now I'm starving!" Ace took hold of the fridge's handle and opened it. His expression brightened. "Got anything for me, fridge? ...Whoa, score! Tarts! Those look amazing! And plenty to go around, too! No one would notice if I snagged one teeeeensy little slice, right? Right. Of course not." Ace convinced himself. He took a bite from the tart and his eyes widened with sparkles. "Mmph... SO good! I'm in pastry paradise right now!"

A smaller figure appeared behind the freshman from a distance. "Of course they're good. Trey made them. His tarts are always exceptional."

Ace appears to still be in bliss, not paying much mind to the new person present. "Yeah, but I mean... These are CRAZY good! Like, he could sell these at-wait, Housewarden?!" He realized too late.

"That you would think to touch something of MINE... Well, I'm impressed with your audacity, at least. But the Queen of Hearts's rule 89 is quite clear. "Never eat a tart without the Queen's permission." The theft of a tart is a serious crime!" Riddle pointed his magic pen towards Ace, who could do nothing but panic. "Off With Your Head!"

"Bwaaaah!"

End of flashback...

"And...here I am." Ace finished explaining. You sighed while Grim lowly grumble.

"So... The point is you're both terrible?" Grim remarked. Ace sent him a small glare.

"You don't think that it's insane for my magic to get sealed away for eating ONE slice of tart!? For a mage, that's like having your arms and legs bound and shackled! And there were three whole tarts! THREE! It's not like he could eat 'em all himself!" The ginger tried to defend himself while running a hand through his hair. "C'mon, you KNOW this is messed up!"

"I suppose that is a bit extreme... Though he might also have his own reasons."  You responded. Oh, Great Seven, you already sense a problem arising sooner or later...

"I mean, if there were three of 'em, they were probably for a party. Maybe it was someone's birthday or somethin'?  Lookit that! I'm, like, a master detective too!" Grim smirked.

Ace quirked an eyebrow at the feline's speculation. "A birthday part, huh...?"

You slightly nod and place a hand your chin in thought. "That's not out of the question. Oh, and I'm assuming you weren't able to apologize, then?"

Ace gazed at you with tired eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Man... I thought you'd be more sympathetic! I'm a victim of the housewarden's tyranny here!"

"But you stole food! That ain't cool!" Grim placed both paws on his hip.

"Aw, you gotta be kiddin' me!" Ace uttered with a downcast expression.

"There is still a chance you can go and apologize. After he has calmed down, I'm certain he would be willing to hear you out." You suggested with a small smile on your lips.

"You don't go messin' with another man's meal. Hey, wait a minute! I just realized I never got those cans of tuna the headmage promised me!" Grim suddenly remembered in dismay.

Ace shook his head in defeat and begrudgingly obliged. "All right, all right. Fine. I get that I should apologize. But you're coming with me, Y/n. This was your idea, after all."

You placed a hand on your hip and nod again. "That is fair enough for me. I wouldn't mind accompanying you."

"Anyway, you got a place for me to crash tonight?" Ace's gaze surveyed the ramshackle dorm for a little while.

"You were serious about that? Outside the bedroom me and Y/n use, this entire dump is buried under a foot of dust. So if you wanna crash, you better start cleanin'!" A yawn escaped from Grim as the drowsiness began to kick in.

"Dude, no way! I hate cleaning! Just let me stay with you, Y/n. I'm real slim. I won't take up much space." Ace said, hoping you would allow it.

You put your hand up to seize both the ginger and feline's attention. "Allow me to make a proposition. Ace, you can sleep in my bed until I'm able to tidy the couches. As for now, I won't return to sleep." You explained.

"Ehh?!"

"Myah!? No way am I gonna share beds with him!" Grim pointed at Ace with furrowed brows. The said person gave a scoff.

"I'll prepare you tuna in the morning before we leave?" You mentioned. Grim's ears suddenly perked up.

"Mrgh... Fine. For my tuna..." He grumbled under his breath.

"Hold on! Look, I'm pretty glad you agreed, but what makes you think I would just barge in here, crash into your place, and chill around like nothing? That's too big of a jerk move, even for me." Ace interjected with a pout.

"I already managed to get some rest before you came here. It can sustain me and my body longer than one would assume." You retorted. It was true. As a somewhat divinity, you needn't much sleep, though you still wish for rest at times. Besides, you had to ponder about that unusual dream...

"What are you now, a workaholic? I thought you'd be more responsible." Ace clicked his tongue a few times and shook his head, acting like he's scolding you.

"Myah! Can we just go to back to bed already? My eyes are threatening to completely shut and I'm already looking forward to my tuna!" Grim sleepily swayed a bit as he rubbed his tired eyes. "You know what? I'm going back to bed. Night!" He got on all fours and sluggishly bolted to the bedroom.

"Tch. Grim, always thinkin' about himself. How do you even deal with such a pet?" Ace muttered.

You slightly chuckled. "I can still notice how you seem awake. There's a table and chair over there. Take a seat and I'll prepare some warm tea." Ace attempted to stop you or object, although you were already walking away to the kitchen's counter. He reluctantly walked towards one of the chairs and removed his gray coat before sitting down.
After a few minutes, you place a cup of tea on the table, close to his reach. You sat down on the other chair opposite to his side. The warm, pleasant aroma emitting from the tea, along with your hospitable and calm nature was enough to put the boy at comfort. Ace took the cup small sips from it. It was just right, he observed. The temperature was soothingly warm, and the way it smoothly flowed down his throat made a content sigh escape his mouth. 

"Thanks... I- uh, appreciate you letting me stay here at the moment, and the tea helped..." Ace mumbled, looking anywhere but your gaze.

You softly chuckle at his embarrassment. You assumed he heard you since a tint of blush slowly formed on his cheeks. "It's not much problem nor a bother. I've recently just discovered how a good cup of tea is able to ease one's mind and soul." As Ace listened to your words, a small smile could be seen on his face. Unfortunately, that smile faltered as quickly as it appeared. His heavy-eyes were fixated on the tea which reflected his face.

"I advise that you take your rest now. Be careful not to wake Grim up, or he'll get fussy." Your gentle voice snapped him out of whatever trance he was in as he looked back at you.

"Oh, yeah... You really sure you're gonna be fine, even with the bare minimum sleep you got...?" He questioned with doubt, though the lack of rest and late time began to take a toll on him and made him too tired to argue or convince you further.

"Rest assured. I'll be alright. In the meantime, you're a guest in my dorm. What kind of host would I be if I don't take proper care of my visitors?" Ace hesitantly nodded at your words. After swiftly finishing the tea (and doing a simple yet polite act of placing his cup in the sink) he headed towards the bedroom. He gazed back at you a bit. Your subtle smile was enough to reassure him and he let his worries dwindle away for the night.

"Night, Y/n!" With that said, he carefully creaked the door open and tiredly plopped himself onto the bed, burying his head in the pillows and allowing his eyelids to close.

I'm planning some angst for Ace. Who's ready to witness our ginger boy get some character development in the upcoming chapters?😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 196 15
โ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐™€. โž ใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€ สแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดแด‡แด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกแดส€สŸแด… สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› สแดแดœส€sแด‡สŸา“ ษชษดแด›แด, แด€า“...
595 22 10
(๐“๐–) ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก...
130K 3.5K 17
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’๐’•๐’•๐’๐’“๐’† '๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“' ๐’™ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“. ๐’€/๐’,๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’.๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
69.3K 1.1K 23
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ†’ male character scenarios w gender neutral reader (unless stated otherwise) โ†’ requests ยท open โ—กฬˆ