𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕘𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 (6)

"Myah!?"

"Myah!?"

"Pfft... Ah ha ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ace suddenly bursted out laughing, clutching his sides. "Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who has so-called magic, and the monster no one summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!" Ace remarked with a mocking smile.

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim said with furrowed brows.

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!" Ace taunted with a smug expression.

"What did you just call me!?" Grim hissed.

"And you're both so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them!" The ginger added on.

"What does he expect? I came from a whole different world. He would not be saying such things if  he were to be somehow brought in my universe." You thought to yourself as you just gazed at him with half lidded eyes.

"Maybe before you to try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!" Ace snickered.

"Grrrr..." As you heard the low growl from Grim, you predicted this wasn't going to end on neither a peaceful nor good note.

"Alright, alright. Let's all just...take a breath and calm down. Sounds pleasant, right?" You seriously didn't want things to escalate. The day barely started and yet it had already thrown a problem in your direction.

"Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!" The freshman playfully waved a hand and began to stroll away.

A small sigh escaped you lips, slightly shaking you head. "Come now, Grim. Let's-" You didn't get to finish. You glanced down where Grim was suppose to be, however he wasn't there anymore, instead he was sprinting towards the ginger. Oh no...

"Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that! Myaaaaah!" Grim spawned his iconic blue flames, mainly targeted towards the freshman.

"Woah!" Ace exclaimed, caught off guard, yet still managed to dodge the fireball thrown at him by an inch.

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" Grim confidently placed his paws on his hip. It was evident that he was determined to take his revenge.

"Explodey-head!? You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!" Ace retorted with a small glare to the feline.