𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕 & 𝔻𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝔻𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕖🥀

"The Queen of Hearts's rule 249: "Flamingo caretakers are to don pink attire

"The Queen of Hearts's rule 249: "Flamingo caretakers are to don pink attire." It was supposed to be your turn to feed the flamingos today. Why aren't you wearing pink?" Riddle placed a hand on his hip as he interrogated a Heartslabyul student.

"I'm sorry, Housewarden. My pink clothes were in the laundry... Please, sir, not the collar!" The student hopelessly pleaded.

Riddle only narrowed his eyes in response. "This is your second rule violation. I cannot forgive a repeated offense." The redhead took a deep breath and pointed his magic pen to the student. "Off With Your Head!" The dorm member, being defenseless, could only shriek as the signature collar appeared around his neck.

"Write me a 5,000-word apology and weed the garden for one week, and I'll remove it." Riddle crossed his arms.

The student could only try (and fail) to hold back sobs. His tone and lips quivered as he spoke. "...But..."

"Do you really think I enjoy having to do this!? You're the one who broke the rules!" The housewarden pinched the bridge of their nose and sighed. "As much as I would like to, I cannot ignore these infractions. It's for your own sake. Understood? Trey? Cater? Remove him from the premises."

The two seniors gave small glances to each other before reluctantly nodding. "...Yes, Housewarden."

After they had done so and dealt with that, Trey excused himself to visit the library and return a book, having no knowledge that a certain pair of students were waiting and anticipating for him there.

"Hello, Trey." Deuce greeted from behind, causing the said male to slightly flinch at the sudden calling of his voice.

Trey whipped his head around only to notice that you lot were surrounding him. "You four!" He quietly exclaimed in surprise.

"We figured that if we waited at the library, you'd show up to return your tart book eventually." Deuce briefly explained.

"We still got a problem with the way Housewarden Riddle is handling all of this." Ace crossed his arms.

Trey sighed and shook his head. "Yeah, I thought you might say that."

"Come clean with us. What's your take on Riddle? Is it true you've been pandering to him since the two of you were kids?" Ace inquired, determined to get a straight and fair answer.

This seems to be proven right by how Trey's eyes widened in shock and his brows furrowing. "What!? Who told you that?"

"A cat-like male named Chenya." You responded with a monotone voice.

Trey pushed back his glasses, nodding in understanding. "Chenya... Huh. That explains it."

"What I don't get is, aren't you older than Riddle? Why haven't ya told him off already?" Grim furrowed his brows and huffed.