𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤 & 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕥🥀

"As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven

"As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven. We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts. To run down the rest for them for you, we have... Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch. Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands. Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen. Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the King of the Underworld. And finally... Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy." Trey finished explaining. A close-eyed smile plastered on his face.

Grim recoiled and threw his head back. "All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?"

"Ah ha ha! Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough." Cater attempted to reach his hand to ruffle Grim's head, only for him to receive a snarl to which he retracted his hand with a laugh.

"At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being. As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of...flavor, we'll call it." Trey nonchalantly crossed his arms.

"That is sooo true. I totes see it." Cater commented.

"Flavor, huh...?" Deuce uttered, slightly poking on the food in his plate.

"For example, look at that guy." Trey turned his head to the side, his sight was on a specific student a few tables away from yours. Everyone followed his gaze, a bit too obviously.

Your gaze landed on a boy with tan skin, fluffy white hair, and large wolf-like ears and tail. "Wolf ears...? Muscular and tall. He owns a strong aura." You noted with a hum. So far, you've met a flame-breathing cat, several ghosts, and other creatures. You would no longer be surprised if you witnessed pigs fly.

Trey nodded at your words. "That rough-and-tumble vibe he's got had Savanaclaw House written all over it."

"No doubt. That dorm is full of scrappy guys who are into like, working out and fighting. How should I describe the vibe...? Mach dudes? Gruff big brothers? Something along those lines. The black and gold armband is another giveaway." Cater said, placing a hand on his chin.

"Huh. All right, so what about that guy with the grey and purple cord wrapped around his arm?" Grim obliviously pointed a paw to another male with light-gray hair, and half-rim glasses.

"He's gotta be from Octavinelle House." Trey replied. "And the students sitting at the table in front of him has a red and gold armband- Scarabia colors."

"Those dorms are for the smart students. They're always neck-and-neck in the academic rankings. Ah, but the current housewarden of Scarabia doesn't seem to be all that great of a student." Cater spoke the last statement in a more hushed tone.