Submissive Omegas Never Lie

By JayDEvers

****Sequel of "Good Boys Never Lie (READ THAT FIRST!)**** Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez and Luciane Moranox were i... More

Summary/Disclaimer/What You Need to Know
Chace and Chance Nguyen's Opening Statements (In their Own Words)
The Opening Statements from Matt/Marithe & Luciane/Lachlan (In their Own Words)
Sample of the Official Soundtrack
Prologue (Act One Overture): Second Chances Never Come Easy
Chapter One: Disgraced Alphas Always Regret Bad Choices
Chapter Two: Meet Chance and Chace Nguyen
Chapter Three: Engaged Exes and Second Chances
Chapter Four: Marithe and Lachlan
Chapter Five: Mates Meet at Last
Chapter Six: Red Rose and Black Lily
Chapter Seven: Four-Way Passions (Mature! Reader Discretion Advised!)
Chapter Eight: Ceceillia Mendez, Queen of Shade
Chapter Nine: The Diva She-Wolf and the Omegas Meet at Last
Prologue/Overture for Act Two
Chapter Eleven: Heart-to-Hearts and Reprogrammed Omegas
Chapter Twelve: Reality Checks and Heartbreakers
Chapter Thirteen: Twilight Swims, Confrontations, and Beachside Passions
Chapter Fourteen: Sensual Omegas and Second-Chance Mates
Chapter Fifteen: For Eric and Mark (Special One-Shot)
Chapter Sixteen: "I'll Make You an Offer You Can't Refuse

Chapter Ten (End of Act One): And So it Begins, the Road to Redemption

20 1 0
By JayDEvers

FLASHBACK (The Trial of Moranox and Rosseaux-Yanez)...

"There is no sympathy for either of you, gentlemen, as the court finds you guilty of murdering your fiancees," Judge Dominique McKee, a hardy and plump older woman and circuit supernatural judge, said crisply after the final statements were made. "Mr. Rosseaux-Yanez and Mr. Moranox, all who have seen your journey after you two rejected Mr. Lemieux as your mates believe that you two are deemed unfit for Alpha apparency and also for the general population. In my opinion,  neither of you deserve to have such titles after your betrayal that killed the Goddess' child's pups by breaking his heart and his trust in you. You allowed those women to nearly slaughter him. If not for the fact that he mated with you and given his powers afterwards, he wouldn't be alive today and all of Texas would call for your deaths."

"Your Honor," the court-appointed lawyer, a meek older man named Mr. Newsbitt, said. "Mr. Rosseaux-Yanez and Mr. Moranox are aware of their crimes and they appeal to you for a less-brutal sentence than what they deserve. They are still haunted by their poor choices and they are truly sorry for what they have done."

"Counsel, I find that hard to believe since one of them was the ringleader," the Amazonian-esque female prosecutor replied tersely. "Mr. Moranox, on the other hand, was the one who initially refused to go along with this until he was browbeaten to do the same. Still, the punishment should be for both of the convicted. Your Honor, the Republic of Texas strongly believes in this matter that both boys should reflect for their poor decisions and all of the supernatural world believes that this should be a teachable moment to show the world what happens when one breaks the mating bond."

"My sentiments exactly," the judge commented. Turning to the young men as Luciane began to silently weep, she stared them down. "Luciane Moranox and Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez, the court finds you guilty as charged for all the crimes mentioned," she intoned sternly. "The Republic of Texas sentences you to serve prison time at the Brownsville Federal Penitentiary for the rest of your natural lives without the chance for parole. On top of that, you two will be serving a day of solitary confinement on the anniversary of your foolish choices. May the supernatural gods have mercy on your souls."

She banged her gavel twice. "Court adjourned."

Lachlan collapsed to the ground as he finally sobbed. Only Matt stood firm as he was soon led away by the guards. "I did what I had to do," was all he said over and over again. "I did what I had to do..."

*****************

PRESENT DAY, the Covington Springs town hall and courthouse...

"You nervous?"

Marithe snapped out of his thoughts as he caught the concerned stares of Chance as they were with Chace and Lachlan in the hallways of the stately town hall and courthouse. "A little," he replied. "But I'm ready for my debut."

It was early morning and almost all of the townspeople were ready to get the formal look of the newest members of the Gold Fin merfolk coven, the members themselves (save for the newborns and young ones) coming out in half-dressed or scantily-clad attire (men in tight swimsuits or form-fitting gym shorts and the women in flowy sundresses with no makeup since they were genetically beautiful). Various packs and covens were also coming out alongside the humans (most of which were dressed in work clothes as some were causally dressed in sleepwear). And sure enough, both Arianna and her cousin Taranna's respective covens- the Red Rose and the Black Lily- were dressed in their finest clothes while Thierry and Lyle (whom was seen by neither of the newly-minted Omegas) were there as well as Druscilla and her divine siblings. And all of them were waiting to hear the opening statements and their vows to undergo their road to redemption.

"Each of you will make separate appearances and will present yourselves to the townspeople and our coven," Chance had explained last night over dinner. "You'll make your statements and will submit yourselves to the rules and the path of Druscilla. Be warned, however, that you'll have ONLY one shot to gain everyone's favor as some of them have bigger grudges than others. So govern yourselves and show that you're willing to truly submit to your new lives."

He shot a warning glance at Marithe, who only remained silent as he ate his food.

And today was the day that both Omegas would have to prove themselves worthy to gain mercy and favor for their road to redemption. Lachlan hoped that his speech would present him as true and loyal. Marithe, however, would speak from his mind and be as candid as possible.

The door of the town hall entryway swung open to reveal Arianna (dressed as Lana Turner and made up impeccably) as she walked in. "Ah, the Omegas," she said. "And their mates. I take it that you're both ready to show yourselves?"

Lachlan nodded, standign to his feet as he gripped Chace's hand as the latter gave him a calming hug. "Ready as I'll ever be," he breathed.

"Good, then you can go first. Marithe, you're last."

Marithe only nodded as he watched his partner in crime walk hand in hand with his mates with Arianna following behind him before the door slammed shut. Might as well take a moment to breathe, he thought as he shut his eyes and meditated on his speech. I bet that Lachlan will be a sobbing mess and everyone will be on him for being a wimp. I may be an Omega now, but I intend to show them all what I am and what I intend to do.

Fifteen minutes later, there was a rousing applause as Chace and Taranna came into the hallways with smiles of awe in their eyes. "How did he do?" Marithe asked tentatively.

"Lachlan had everyone eating out of their hands, yet was so humble and true," the former commented. "He really sounded genuine."

"Wait, what?"

Taranna smirked at Marithe's confused stare. "He simply spoke from the heart, boy," she commented. "And my cousin and I knew that his intentions to start fresh were showing no deception. He came off as likeable yet demure and sweet. All of the cameras from the news filmed every moment of it and it's little wonder that he'll have his journey easy."

"Let's hope that Marithe will have it better," came the voice of Chance as he came inside with a pointed look on his face. "Lachlan's fully bound to the magic here and he'll be easily given another chance since he's true."

Marithe only nodded as he stood to his feet. "Showtime," he commented as he let Chance escort him to the large town hall. And once he stepped inside, he immediately felt all eyes on him as he walked down the aisles and caught everyone whispering and murmuring statements that flowed like a raging river.

"He looks too cocky to be an Omega. It's his old life that's making him like this."

"Lachlan's going to be the toast of the town. I hope Deinos doesn't earn our wrath."

"The gods and goddess will eat him alive if he goofs it up. Anias and Travoix will not hesitate to make him dance 'til he drops dead."

Marithe gulped once he caught sight of a well-dressed Thierry sitting next to his fiancee, the gods and goddesses- Travoix, Anias, Amarion, Arlionix, Druscilla, Amalia, and Persimmon- all huddling around them as if they were family. Marithe nodded once in his direction, contempt soon filling his veins for the past as he took to the stage with Chance and Chace at his sides while Lachlan soon found his way to a seat next to the twin patron gods of vampires who immediately took a liking to him.

"Ladies and gentlemen," came the booming voice of the human town mayor. "You've heard Mr. St. Martin make his case. And now, we have Marithe Deinos ready to do the dame. Let's give him a warm welcome."

There was a slight round of applause as looks of contempt were aimed right at him. No more Mr. Nice Omega, Marithe said to himself. He walked to the podium and took a deep breath. "Hello to the gods and goddesses of the supernatural, the townspeople of Covington Springs, and all esteemed guests. You already know me by now as the former Matt Rosseaux-Yanez, former Alpha of the Sammons Falls werewolf pack of Massachusetts and now an Omega merman named Marithe Deinos. I know that most of you don't see me as someone who is humble as my compatriot Lachlan St. Martin, formerly known as Luciane Moranox the son of Amalia. I understand that most of you- if not all of you- hate me for breaking Thierry's heart and going back on my word to keep him from harm by rejecting the bond we shared together. In a way, I know that some of you think that I don't deserve to have it easy with my road to redemption. But you know what? It's okay, because I expected it all."

There were murmurs flowing all around.

"Marithe, what are you doing?" he heard Chance hiss angrily.

The Omega ignored him, taking a deep breath. "It's okay because I know that I'm not easily submissive like Lachlan, who's now too much of a sheared sheep to understand that you can transform an Alpha into an Omega, but the mindset can't be altered," he continued. "I was meant to lead, not follow. I was meant to be a dominant, never submitting to anyone other than my late parents. And most of all, I was never meant to follow anyone's path by volition. I believe that what I did in the past had to be done to save my parents, even though it was all for nothing. Lachlan may have thought otherwise, him as Luciane back then reminding me that there could've been another way to take down the Gruesome Threesome and save Thierry. But I did what I had to do. I have no regrets for what I did, and quite frankly...I should've rejected Thierry in the first place."

That ignited a wave of outraged cries and curses from all around, several people emitting spit takes from drinking beverages as everyone was now standing to their feet.

"You fool!"

"Mercy, the boy's gone mad."

Lachlan immediately passed out as Velvet Cremme and Sagittarina came to his aide.

Marithe squared his shoulders, ready to hit the final nails in the coffin. "I'm sorry for saying it, but then again I'm not," he replied as the chaos died down. He grabbed the microphone and walked down the steps to face a glaring Thierry and his livid Alpha hellhound fiance. "Thierry Lemieux, the day that I first met you was the day that I should've rejected you on the spot if I'd known what I was getting myself into. But since it's too late for that, I figured that I do this to let you know what a pathetic piece of shit ypu are. Even if you're the last moon wolf and Druscilla's kid, you're nothing but pure trouble. I wished that your uncle had you shiped off to the military academy instead of Sammons Falls. I wished you had ended your life back in Texas so your late family could be at peace without you. But most of all, I wished that you were dead alongside all the other moon wolves! This is what I really think of you for putting me through hell!"

Without warning, he inhaled and spat in Thierry's face before doing the same to Lyle ("And that's for being foolish for being engaged to him, hellhound!"), causing everyone to erupt in yells of outrage and contempt.

Marithe turned to the twins, both of them livid as Lachlan was soon escorted out of the room, his face stained with tears and mortification. He took a deep breath before heading back to the stage. "So as for my Road to Redemption, do your worst," he threatened. "I dare you."

The last thing he saw were the furious faces of Druscilla and the witch covens, both leaders standing by Thierry's side as they, the gods, and even Thierry himself snapped their fingers twice before Marithe was suddenly knocked unconscious.

**********************

Back at Gold Fin...

"This is bullshit!" Chance raged as he, Chace, and Eric paced in their office after making hasty exits from the town hall and ensuring Lachlan that he wasn't in the wrong. "Deinos is really asking for it this time. He showed his ass and committed several crimes today against Druscilla and her divine family as well as Arianna and Taranna with their respective covens. Everyone in town is calling for his execution, but something tells me that there's going to be a more brutal punishment for that punk."

"And so it will be," came the voice of Amalia as she, Anias (saint of the merfolk), and Druscilla came into the room, the twins and their head Beta kneeling in submission. "You may rise."

The men did so quickly. "Druscilla, Your Grace, I am so sorry. I promise you that Marithe will be dealt with swiftly."

"As he should be, given what he said about my child being a son of the devil," the Moon Goddess intoned, eyes narrowing at the memory. "But never fear, he will be given a stricter punishment thanks to uss and the others. All you need to know is that Marithe will not be having it easy at all. Soon, he'll see that there are TRULY worse fates than rejection, imprisonment, or death."

"What about Lachlan?" Chace breathed. "He's sincere with his vows, right?"

"He is, which is why he will be an ally for our plan," Anias commented. "Never fear, young Alpha twins, your four-way bond will remain intact, but Marithe will need to be...reprogrammed."

"Reprogrammed?" The boys repeated in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

A loud cackle came from outside, both boys racing to the windows to find Arianna and Taranna with their covens as they chanted with Thierry, all of them looking ethereal as a bright light glowed from outside with the rising sun. "As we will, so more it be," was repeated over and over again until the glow faded away.

"Guys," Eric breathed as he backed away from the window. "Something tells me that Deinos is going to pay for everything. This is why I never piss off any witches or any magical being ever."

"But of course," Druscilla chuckled. "Lachlan's resting and will need assurance later today. Keep him occupied until later when all wil be revealed for Marithe's road."

With that, the three goddess vanished. 

Gentle reader, one can truly say that nobody will be prepared for what's to happen for Marithe Deinos after his intentions were revealed and his feelings made known. As for Lachlan St. Martin, his journey for redemption and forgiveness will be easier but not without challenges from one scorned she-wolf and his ex-partner-in-crime's journey. I must warn you that the next arc is going to be full of surprises and game-changers as what's revealed in the darkness will soon be brought to light. So take time to replenish your snacks and beverages- and maybe handle some affairs, if need be- before coming back and diving into a saga that no one will forget.

END OF ACT TWO

Bitch, insert hate mail against me here!

I know that you're thinking "Has Sir Jay lost his damn mind? What is he doing with his story?" I don't blame you. But let's just say that Marithe's redemption arc is going to have some unspoken feelings, reality checks, and sexual punishments all around while Lachlan's redemption arc involves sensuality, wholesomeness, and trouble in the form of one Ceceillia Mendez. All that- with appearances from Thierry and Lyle, crazy hijinks, a special one-shot featuring Eric and his newly-discovered mate, another one-shot featuring Ceceillia's soon-to-be ex-mate Mark and his second-chance mate- and so much more is coming your way in act two, so catch up with act three while you're waiting! It's going to be gag-worthy!

Dedication: GryffindorGodric.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 4.3K 57
Matt Beven Smith is a werewolf, he has two brothers and he is the youngest among three children. He is the second in line to be Alpha because the f...
156K 9K 39
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...
96.7K 2K 15
Ximena Gonzales gets arrested for two and half years for protecting her friends from getting brutally beaten up by prophets. What happens when she ge...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

630K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...