Officially Mine ♡

By authordivyaa

~ Book 1 of "Mine" series A Russian guy named Dmitry arranged in marriage with an Indian girl named Geet. Sh... More

C H A R A C T E R S
[ 1 ] C O N V I N C E
[ 2 ] C O N V E R S A T I O N
[ 3 ] D M I T R Y
[ 4 ] F L I R T I N G
[ 5 ] R E A C H E D
[ 6 ] F L I R T E R
[ 7 ] E N G A G E M E N T
[ 8 ] F L I R T & S H I P
[ 9 ] S T A Y I N G H E R E
[ 10 ] S H Y - S H Y
[ 11 ] F A L L I N G
[ 12 ] C A R R A C E
[ 13 ] C L O S E R
[ 14 ] J A I P U R
[ 15 ] C O N F E S S I O N
S E R I E S
[ 17 ] T I L A K
[ 18 ] D E S T R O Y E R S
[ 19 ] T R U T H
[ 20 ] C O N V I N C E D
[ 21 ] C A U G H T
[ 22 ] T R U T H O R D A R E
[ 23 ] T R U T H O R D A R E
[ 24 ] T R U T H O R D A R E
[ 25 ] P A V E L
[ 26 ] H A L D I
[ 27 ] H A L D I
[ 28 ] N O A H
[ 29 ] F U N
[ 30 ] W A T E R P L A Y
[ 31 ] P O O L P A R T Y
[ 32 ] U G L Y
[ 32 ] M E H E N D I C E R E M O N Y
NOTICE

[ 16 ] D E S T I N A T I O N

13.7K 1K 77
By authordivyaa

"Oh, I apologize I kiss you forget to take permission," I tease, holding her around my arms. She was happy at that time, and I was loving this.

Afterward, we had dinner together, and she was talking about random topics, and I was too lost admiring her.

After some time, we headed our way back to the room. Walking through the corridor holding hands, our hands moving back and forth.

"Good night," I greet stepping back. She nodded with a smile. "Sweet dream," she wished. I smiled back. I turned my face and returned to my room. "I love you," she shouted, amazing me. I immediately turned my face to her, but she ran inside, making me chuckle. "She is cute."

I forget how many days were left for their wedding 🥲 I wrote the chapter after a long time but I'll edit it soon please cooperate
Plus when I imagined this story I thought I would write a chapter on how they spend these days but now when I'm writing Not a single word comes to my mind about what to show about the trip so let's skip that and focus on the wedding functions ]

We visited the city, took many pictures, and enjoyed a lot.

Days passed visiting India. In fifteen days, we visited many places, and I explored Geet's living habits. I got to know many things about her: she is short-tempered, she is intelligent in math, and she is more excited about our wedding than I was thinking.

I got to know about her favorite food, place, and color expecting her to get mine.

My father-in-law told us to reach the destination. Five days left for the wedding, my parents arrived too, and we guys invited our close friends and relatives.

Third person pov

While we were returning, these guys were talking continuously. My brother-in-law was driving the car.

"Mehndi, haldi, sangeet, Tilak, wedding, perfect five days," Saras calculates the days on her finger.

"What's all these functions?" Ivan questioned, confusingly.

"Mehndi function when both groom and Bride apply mehndi on their hands, Haldi means Turmeric, when we guys apply turmeric."

"What?" Pavel reacted in surprise. Lakshi glared at him, "This is our tradition!" She said with a cold expression. He nodded, and she broke eye contact.

"Tilak, Where brother-in-law, father-in-law, and Groom exchange words, and gifts Put Tilak on Groom's forehead, the first step that shows you are ready to give your daughter's hand," Saras informed, they seemed interested in the conversation.

"Geet, you didn't tell me about this." Dmitry complained to her, "I thought you knew about all the functions'' she said while shrugging her shoulders.

"Wow, Now I want to marry In India too," Pavel excitedly said and shared a glance with Lakshi. She scoffed and looked outside.

"Wait wait wait, Haldi, Mehndi, and Tilak, what about remaining?" Ivan questioned, he was serious in conversation and recalling everything in his mind.

"Sangeet where we guys arrange music to dance and Bride, and groom search each other's names in their mehndi designs that especially happens during Kangana rasam but we guys manage everything in the resort so we will do it In sangeet," Yumuna said, and everyone was focused.

"Wow, that's beautiful, and dances like that?" Ivan questioned, rubbing his hands in excitement. "We girls decided to have a dance competition," Yamuna informed, and Lakshi gave a slap on her head.

"It was a secret," she scolded, folding her arms. "competition between?" Pavel inquired leaning towards the girls. Boys were in the backseat girls in the second seat, Dmitry in the passenger seat.

"You guys didn't tell me about this competition," Geet complained, slapping them on the head. "We can't trust what if you told them," she asserted, raising her voice.

Ganga woke up, she was sleeping between them putting her head on Yumuna's shoulder. "Hey Best friend," Pavel patted her shoulder to pay her attention. "Ganga'' She said, glaring at him. "Okay Ganja'' Pavel pronounced, and everyone [Indians] burst into laughter including Geet’s Brother.

"Shut up!" she shouted and stood up and punched Advik's shoulder. "Don't you laugh too much," she scolded him.

"What happened?" Pavel questioned confusingly. "Shut up," she scolded him as well. Everyone was silent and staring at each other's faces.

They got confused and shared glances at Victor, who was busy chatting with someone. The voice of his keypad was audible to every person sitting in the car.

"Busy with her girlfriend," Ivan commented with a chuckle. He eventually shared glances at them. They all looked away. He focused back on his phone.

"Oh come on what competition are you talking about tell us?" Pavel recalled with a clap. "Competition between Groom's and bride's side people"

"What?" They all reacted together, including Dmitry. Girls crossed her arms and nodded. "Wait wait, From Dmitry’s?" Ivan tensed.

"Means with you all," Saras clarified with a shrug. "We are not doing any competition and all, you are telling us a few days before the function so that you guys can win," Pavel complained, crossing his arms and glaring at them.

"Oh, please, we too didn't practice anything yet-" Geet interrupted Lakshi. "Oh, guys, don't trust them, they are lying, they've been practicing for the past twenty days."

"Bhagwan dukh de hazar par aesi behen na de," Saras said and slapped Geet's head.

"Ye toh kuch rhyme na bani," Advik laughed. "Emotions ko samjho," Ganga said, slapping him.

[ That didn't quite rhyme ]
[ Understand the emotions ]

"Why are you guys slapping each other for no reason?" Dmitry questioned, turning his face to the girls.

"It's our love language," Geet said with a smirk and went to slap him but stopped in the middle. He smiled mischievously and focused in front. She cleared her throat and sat back.

"Every relative already knows about this, and if you step back, it's your insult, decide yourself," Ganga lied, and the girls joined her with a nod.

"Hey Yamuna, why are you sitting so silent?" Geet questioned, concerned about her. "Huh? No, I'm listening to you all," she chuckled.

Victor stole glances with her; she broke eye contact and focused in front.

With a casual conversation, they reached their destination. The family was set to arrive the next day. The staff welcomes them with Pooja and sweet.

The preparations were underway for the Tilak function, with workers decorating the lawn in a beige color theme.

As Victor took out his bag from the car, he noticed Yamuna's silence. "Why are you so quiet?" he questioned her. "Did you invite your girlfriend? You should," she said with a serious look, taking out her bag.

She grabbed her bag and started to leave but stopped and turned to him. "These are Geet's words," she continued, he nodded, and she left.

Saras was carrying bags to her room. "Madam, let me handle the weight of your bags," Ivan offered, taking one from her hand. "Can you please stop following me?" she said through gritted teeth. "No, anything else?" he asked, ignoring her request and putting the bag over his shoulder. She crossed her arms and stopped walking.

"Okay, okay, tell me why are you so rude to me?" he questioned, putting the bag on the ground. "Because I don't like your face," she replied, picking up the bags in her arms. He stepped back. "Good night," he said, leaving her there and heading towards his room.

"Can I have your number?" Lakshi flinched at the unexpected voice. She turned and found Pavel. "Why?" she inquired with a glare. "I want to marry an Indian girl, so-"

"There is no chance here, I'll never agree to marry you-" He held her arms and pulled her towards himself; she stopped in the middle with surprise, her eyes widened, and her heart stopped for a moment. He smiled mischievously, exploring her facial expressions.

"You think too far, Squirrel," he whispered near her face. She gulped and broke eye contact. As she shifted her gaze down, she noticed her hands on his muscular chest. He came close to her ear. "I want to talk to you because I want to marry an Indian except you," he confessed, and she felt embarrassed by her stupidity. "Except - E.X.C.E.P.T.," he spelled the words in her ears. She snapped back and glared into his eyes; he smirked. She pushed him with force, but he pulled her and held her waist.

"You can't, You can't run away until I want you to talk to me," he mumbled in a low tone, his deep voice sending a sensation down her spine.

He let go of her hand and waist and stepped back. "Good night," he said, turning to leave, while she was still in shock.

"Pagal, bewakoof, gadha," she muttered and ran into her with her bag.

Yamuna pov :

The next morning, I was standing on the lawn, checking the decorations. "Tell your sister Victor can't invite her," I heard a voice, obviously Victor's. I didn't turn back as it wasn't easy to maintain eye contact with him. He was standing behind me. I nodded.

As he was leaving, I questioned him, "Why?" He stopped and turned to me, his eyes locked with mine, and his serious expression told me something was wrong. I don't know what happens to me whenever we make eye contact. My heart goes crazy. "She blocked me," he said and left.

What? His girlfriend blocked him. That's why he's so quiet and isn't interested in any conversation.

Saras pov :

I returned from my room , find Victor and Yumuna busy in their conversation, Geet and Dmitry, Lakshi and Pavel. I was looking for mine. He wasn't there, and I felt bad. I shouldn't have thrown my anger on someone else on him.

I decided to talk to him, so I went back to the building. The boys' rooms were on the top floor.

I searched around for his room and finally found one that wasn't locked. I rang the doorbell. "Door is open, come in," he shouted from inside. I took a deep breath before entering.

I screamed and immediately put my hand over my mouth in realization. I shouldn't have screamed, but it came automatically, and I couldn't even think about whether I should or should not after the view.

He was standing there, just a towel around his waist. His eyes widened with my scream, unable to sense what I had just done. He confusingly walked towards me.

"You?" he questioned my presence. I turned to face him. "Could you not tell me to wait?" I scolded him. "First, I'm not naked. Second, I didn't know it was you. Third-"

"Stop and wear your clothes," I interrupted him, otherwise, he would continue with his nonsense.

"You were not naked, yet you were not clothed," I said, throwing a cushion from the couch at him. "You can turn," he said. I turned to him; he was holding a cushion, still shirtless. I walked towards him, intending to say something, but his abs distracted me, and my jaw dropped.

He stepped forward, "What are you-"

I stopped in the middle as I found myself falling on his bed, him standing just against me.

"You were supposed to scream when you would see me naked; in a towel, you can't see anything. I guess you overreacted," he folded his arms, my back leaning against the bed, and I was a little upward with the support of my elbow.

"What happened?"
"Ivan?"

We both looked together and gazed towards the door. My eyes widened as I saw my sisters, Pavel, Victor, and my brother-in-law there.

"What's going on?" my brother-in-law questioned.
"Ivan, what are you doing?" He continued with his question.

"Dmitry... you guys misunderstood the situation," Ivan tried to clarify as he approached them. "What was that sound?" Pavel questioned. I got out of bed.

"Okay, okay, I'm telling. She came, I don't know why. She screamed because I was in a towel, nothing else," he told them and picked up his shirt from the bed's corner.

"I screamed because I saw cock-"
"Cock?" Pavel screamed and put his hand over his mouth. They all steal glances at him including me.
"Cockroach... on the wall," I continued, unsure of what I even meant to say. These situations were just crazy.
"What were you doing in his room?" Geet questioned me.
"I wanted to talk to him," I told her, trying to maintain eye contact.

I was afraid they were still misunderstanding the situation. No matter how much I teased Geet, I couldn't deny that I was afraid of her anger.

I got confused when she started smiling. "Wh... what happened?" I glanced at the others, all smiling the same. "You told me you hate him," Yumuna said, reaching for me and slapping my head. "I do." I clarified.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell Mom and Dad," Geet said. "About what?" I inquired, shrugging my shoulders.

"And I'll tell my uncle and aunt," my brother-in-law chuckled. I looked at Ivan; he was standing with his mouth open, clearly confused.

They all left, talking nonsense with each other, leaving us there. "They misunderstood us," he said, gazing at my face. "Oh, fuck! No way!"

Going to update after 9k votes complete
Because Reads and votes difference is not too close , it's far.

Q : Which one couple do you like the most ???

I did not recheck the part , Time hi nahi hai bhyii , please manage karna thoda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
1.3M 49.8K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
1M 82.5K 56
COMPLETED [NOT YET EDITED] #1 in The Shaktawat Sisters . ~ Dhruv and Geet - two different individuals from opposite parts of our country found their...
9.5M 626K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...