Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all πŸ’ž This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 57

1.7K 114 24
By archana_authoress

Rudra made a frame of the first scan of the baby and hung it on their bedroom wall...

Do you know one thing, I wanted to ask the same thing to you.. Meenakshi said hugging his hands which is on her tummy and they both stood before the wall looking at the photo frame..

See, I know about my wife, that's why I did this.. Rudra said and she chuckled...

Rudra was standing behind her and caressing her tummy.. he felt that she got a little bump and again caressed it..

Why you are caressing it for this long?

Ladoo, come with me.. he said and they both entered into the closet.. he removed her night dress and made her to stand before the mirror in sideways.. he stood before her and smiled looking at the cutest baby bump...

He kneeled infront of her and held her tummy on his palms.. Meenakshi's was looking at him and he signalled her to look at the mirror.. she looked and widening her eyes with a broad smile..

Aaiiii.... I didn't watched this before.. she said and held his palms with her's..

We can able to see the growth na? She asked and turned left to right and watched her tummy keenly..

Rudra kissed her bump and kept his cheeks there..

He started to talk with baby Meena like he always do and again kissed it multiple times and stood up.. he made her to wear her dress and they came to bed.. after giving her medicines they slept cuddling and talking...

Meenakshi got ready for the meeting.. today she is going to attend meeting as Vijay informed her.. as Rudra is having a small meeting with his coach, he have to be there.. so Shiva thatha said that he will accompany Meenakshi as it's her first formal meeting and he will help her if she needs..

After having breakfast, Meenakshi changed her dress into a beautiful saree and came down.. Rudra came behind her and gave her the medicines..

Ladoo, I'm sorry I can't...

Enanga, you already explained me, no need to tell again and again, and moreover thatha will be there with me, so no problem nga, and even Vijay Anna will be with me.. don't worry, I'll manage and take care... She said cutting him..

Whatever... He huffed and she smiled looking at his concerned face..

Enanga!!! Please, don't worry.. she said and he nodded and kissed her forehead and cheeks..

Bye, take care.. please tell thatha or Vijay of you felt any uncomfortable during the meeting.. okay?

Sure.. I will..

Okay.. come.. I'll drop you.. he said and they started to Vijay's company..

Vijay was waiting for Meenakshi outside his floor with Santhosh...

Sir, you can wait inside.. I'll bring them there..

No no.. that's fine.. I'll be here.. he said and looked outside..

Rudra, Shiva thatha and Meenakshi came, while Rudra held Meenakshi's hand and walked with her carefully..

Vijay, I'm getting late, please take care of her.. Santhosh come here.. Rudra said as soon as he came there..

See Santhosh, here, in this bag there is warm water for her and don't give her any water other than this, and there is cutted fruits, snacks, juices everything.. give her this whenever she asks.. and be with her.. and don't allow her to walk alone in these tiles as it's so slippery for her.. Vijay remember everything okay? Rudra said hurriedly.. all nodded at him and Meenakshi giggled looking at the faces of Vijay and Santhosh..

Boss!! Nejama pregnant ah irukuravangala pathukuradhu romba kashtama? Santhosh whispered to Vijay and he glared at him..

( Boss? Is that a tough job to take care of pregnant ladies?)

Sorry boss.. Santhosh said and took the bag from Rudra..

Rudra, don't get tensed.. I'll take care of her and moreover, the research team also coming today, there are girls also in that team, so I'll ask them to handle her if she needs anything that she can't ask me.. okay? Don't worry..

Thanks da.. Rudra said and hugged him. He went to Meenakshi and hugged her..

Bye ladoo... Bye thatha.. he said and ran from there..

Come Meena ma.. Vijay said and held her hands..

Is this really that slippery?

Yeah Anna!!! Last time also I almost fell for three times while walking.. she said and pouted..

I'll do something for that.. he said and they went inside the meeting room..

They all took their seats and Santhosh kept an flask before her on the table..

Thank you Santhosh.. she said and asked him to sit beside her.. Vijay sat on her right, and Shiva thatha sat on the corner seat..

Vijay kept an single sofa for Shiva thatha, as he can't able to sit in the normal office chairs for long time..

Meena ma.. all the best.. I'll be here, ask me anything okay? Shiva thatha said before going to sit and she nodded her head..

Anna, when they all will come?

Meeting starts in half an hour Meena ma.. Vijay informed and went out as he received an important call..

At the time Meenakshi's mobile rang and she took it from her hand bag.. she looked at the mobile and a big smile formed on her face..

She immediately attend the video call and Jeevitha shouted at Jayaram and called him as her sister attended the call..

Akka!!! How are you? Where are you? Why you didn't called me? She asked angrily..

Santhosh looked at the mobile with wide eyes.. as far as he knew Meenakshi, she is a soft spoken girl, but here her sister is screaming, not even talking normally...

Don't shout Jeevi kutty, I'm fine.. and I went out with your mama that's why I didn't called you.. how is amma, appa? She asked and Santhosh looked at the background of her house.. Jeevitha was sitting outside of her house, in the thinnai ( a sit out that built outside the house) and it clearly shows her entire street from her back side..

It's looks like a village.. Santhosh thought and closed his ears while again hearing her screaming..

Akka!!! Who is that beside you? Jeevitha again shouted and Shiva thatha chuckled at her hyper mode..

I'm asking you nicely, don't shout now.. Meenakshi galred at her and she mumbled an okay..

He is Santhosh.. then Meenakshi explained everything..

Akka?? Really?? You started to work? Jayaram asked from behind Jeevitha and she nodded..

All the best akka!!! Jayaram said and ran from there as his friend called him..

Why he didn't went to school today? Meenakshi asked..

That area's big shot's father died today akka, so no school for him for two days.. she said ..

Is Murugan there, I wanted to talk with him.. Shiva thatha said..

Yeah thatha.. one minute I'll give to dad.. Jeevitha said and ran inside.. Meenakshi went and gave her mobile..

Vanakkam Aiya, how are you? Murugan asked and they exchanged their greetings and asked well beings of others..

Murugan, I wanted to tell an important and happy news to you.. where is your wife?

She went to temple with neighbours Aiya, what's the news?

Oh that, okay fine.. I'll call you again at evening and we will share the news.. even Deva and Soundarya will also wanted to talk with you..

Okay nga Aiya, we will wait.. he said and Meenakshi took the mobile from him..

Appa.. how are you?

We are very fine ma, how are you? How is your health? He asked..

I'm fine appa.. Vijay came inside before she talk further..

Appa, I came to office and I have some work now.. shall I call you in evening?

Sure ma. Take care.. God bless you ma.. he said and Meenakshi cut the call..

Who is on the line? Vijay asked

Jeevi kutty..

Oh that vaalu? How is she?

( Naughty girl)

Fine anna, as always running here and there..

Like you Meena ma.. Shiva thatha said and she laughed..

Then Santhosh went outside as he received a call from the reception telling him that everybody arrived.. so he informed Vijay and Meenakshi and went to receive them.

In few minutes he came with them and Vijay and Meenakshi greeted them..

They all sat in their respective seats and Shiva thatha settled on his couch..

The meeting began and Santhosh came inside along with a helper who served them beverages and snacks and left from there.. he took his iPad and started to note down the important points..

I truly was very doubtful about this new operations, products and everything.. but it reached all sorts of people within short span of time.. I didn't expected this.. well!!! Congratulations team.. one of the member said and all clapped their hands..

Yes sir, even I hesitated so much about this, but Vijay anna gave me hope, courage and strength to do this.. without him, it will be a big question mark.. even after knowing my.. I mean my everything he supported me.. this all because of him.. Meenakshi said..

No no Meena ma, this is purely your idea, your knowledge about those herbal and ayurvedic plants and herbs.. I have zero knowledge in this field.. yet tried this because of your confidence.. I was also shocked to see the market value and everything.. in three months itself we did this.. and I'm sure that in a year our brand will be all over the business world..

Yeah!!! Vijay is correct.. and you have great knowledge about this raw materials.. that's highly appreciatable... Another member said..

Thank you sir!! Meenakshi smiled and nodded at Santhosh who kept the juice bottle before her..

She started to sip the juice and they started to talk about various things.. after two hours they successfully finished the meeting and all left from there after greeting Shiva thatha...

Meena ma!! We have two hours gap for our next meeting with research team... Come with me.. he said and held her hands.. thatha.. you also.. Vijay called them and Santhosh picked her bag.. Vijay opened the adjacent door and it leads to a small yet comfortable room..

Meena ma.. take rest here.. in few minutes we will receive food from home.. after having lunch we will meet them.. okay? Vijay said..

Okay Anna.. she said and sat on the bed with Vijay's help..

Meena sleep for sometime.. I'll be with thatha in my room.. Santhosh, wait outside in the meeting room and take care of her . Vijay said and he nodded..

Meena ma? Shall I stay with you..? Shiva thatha asked..

No thatha.. you are also sitting for more than three hours.. you also go and take some rest thatha.. anna is there any bed like this for him to lay down?

Yeah, I have in my private room.. we are going there only.. and Santhosh will wait outside and please don't lock the door.. he said and she nodded.. Vijay helped her to lay down and switched on the AC and adjusted the temperature as her likings.. Santhosh came out and dragged the couch near room door and sat on that and Vijay and Shiva thatha went to Vijay's cabin..

Santhosh Started to prepare the agenda from minutes of the meeting and engrossed in his work often shifting his gaze to Meenakshi's room..

Shanti ma came with lunch and served them both.. after half an hour, the research team came and Vijay informed about this to Meenakshi.. Rudra called her and she spoke with him for good ten minutes and went again to the meeting room..

Vijay introduced everyone to Meenakshi and smiled a bit while introducing a girl, who is also in the research team..

Meena ma, she is Mahira.. they shook their hands and Meenakshi focused her gaze on Vijay.. he deliberately sat opposite to her avoiding his seat.. she hummed and smiled a little at his act..

They started to talk about their views and ideas on the product and Meenakshi also said her ideas of including the New raw material in each product..

Mam, I also studied about this somewhere, let's prepare a small portion including the New thing and let's see the results.. after that we can come to a conclusion.. Mahira said..

Yeah, sure.. Meenakshi said and asked few doubts about the products..

The meeting ended and all started to leave..

Ms. Mahira? Meenakshi called her..

Yes ma'am..? She turned to her and her friend stopped with her while others left..

Can you please join with me for a coffee? Meenakshi asked and Vijay widened his eyes..

But ma'am.. I...

Please Mahira... She again asked with puppy eyes and Mahira nodded with a chuckle..

If you don't mind, shall I join you? Her friend asked..

Sure Raksha.. anna, shall we go to your cabin.? Meenakshi asked and Vijay nodded with a frown..

What she is upto? He thought and all went to Vijay's cabin followed by poor soul Santhosh..

Ma'am.. drink this.. Santhosh gave a glass of warm water and Meenakshi glared at him..

You are getting his messages for every fifteen minutes right? She asked and he smiled nervously and nodded..

I know, I didn't got any call before and after lunch.. so i guessed.. she said and shrugged..

Yes, he was texting and calling me from morning ma'am.. he is so concerned about you.. Santhosh said..

I know Santhosh.. don't worry.. and sorry if he bothered you so much..

Aiyo ma'am.. it's nothing like that.. he is just caring for you and I'm happy that I can help you..

Thank you Santhosh...

She said and immediately she felt her mouth getting sour and felt a bile in her throat and she closed her mouth and ran towards the bathroom.. all looked at her in concern..

Sir.. what happened to ma'am? Mahira asked..

She is pregnant Mahira.. he said ..

Oh!! She felt happy and walked towards the bathroom and stood before the door as Meenakshi is not coming out even after ten minutes..

Shall I go inside? She asked looking at Vijay..

Will you please? I'm sorry, I can't go inside and I'm really scared about her.. he said and she nodded with a smile..

Ma'am... May I come in? Do you need anything? Mahira asked..

Come in Mahira.. the door is not locked..

She immediately went inside and looked at Meenakshi who is leaning on the washbasin..

Ma'am is everything alright?

Yeah Mahi.. I just cleaned this as I puked everywhere.. I got tired.. she said and started to wash her face..

Ma'am there are staffs to do that.. you don't have to do that in this time.. she said..

It's okay.. why they have to suffer for my mistake.. it's okay...I'm okay now.. she said

Can you please give me warm water to gargle?

Yeah sure ma'am.. please wait.. she said and went out and sighed Vijay to wait and took the water bottle and went inside.. they both came out in few seconds and Meenakshi sat on the couch..

Santhosh.. can you please ask someone to bring me fresh orange juice?

Sure ma'am.. I'll go and bring.. he went from there..

Sorry Mahira, Raksha.. it's ..

Ma'am.. we can understand.. just take rest for sometime.. we will talk another day.. she said

I'll come by next week to take a visit the factory.. I'll call you.. shall we meet then? Meenakshi asked..

Sure ma'am.. she said and they exchanged their numbers..

Mahira and Raksha went from there and Santhosh came back with her juice.. Shiva thatha went to take a look at the office..

Rudra came there while she was sipping her juice and hugged her immediately..

Ladoo.. is everything alright? Are you okay?

Yeah, everything is fine.. she smiled..

Vijay sat beside him and they talked for few minutes and left from there after calling Shiva thatha..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.9K 30
This story is about a teen girl who gets married to her cousin who is in his twenties by their family. * This story revolves around the life...
146K 6.9K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
33.3K 1.5K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
293K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...