Submissive Omegas Never Lie

By JayDEvers

****Sequel of "Good Boys Never Lie (READ THAT FIRST!)**** Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez and Luciane Moranox were i... More

Summary/Disclaimer/What You Need to Know
Chace and Chance Nguyen's Opening Statements (In their Own Words)
The Opening Statements from Matt/Marithe & Luciane/Lachlan (In their Own Words)
Sample of the Official Soundtrack
Prologue (Act One Overture): Second Chances Never Come Easy
Chapter One: Disgraced Alphas Always Regret Bad Choices
Chapter Two: Meet Chance and Chace Nguyen
Chapter Three: Engaged Exes and Second Chances
Chapter Four: Marithe and Lachlan
Chapter Five: Mates Meet at Last
Chapter Six: Red Rose and Black Lily
Chapter Seven: Four-Way Passions (Mature! Reader Discretion Advised!)
Chapter Nine: The Diva She-Wolf and the Omegas Meet at Last
Chapter Ten (End of Act One): And So it Begins, the Road to Redemption
Prologue/Overture for Act Two
Chapter Eleven: Heart-to-Hearts and Reprogrammed Omegas
Chapter Twelve: Reality Checks and Heartbreakers
Chapter Thirteen: Twilight Swims, Confrontations, and Beachside Passions
Chapter Fourteen: Sensual Omegas and Second-Chance Mates
Chapter Fifteen: For Eric and Mark (Special One-Shot)
Chapter Sixteen: "I'll Make You an Offer You Can't Refuse

Chapter Eight: Ceceillia Mendez, Queen of Shade

22 1 0
By JayDEvers

Meanwhile, at East Covington Springs...

Ceceillia Johanna Raquel Tejada Mendez.

Gentle reader, remember that name.

She is the heiress apparent and eldest daughter of Miguel Victor Mendez and Nace Catalina Maritza Mendez, the respective Alpha and Luna of the Gold Spade werewolf pack. Miguel was known to be a cold yet fair man who was known to strike down any enemies that try and take over his pack yet willing to make alliances with various packs and covens who wanted peace and trade. His wife Catalina was a beautiful Luna and known to captivate any male yet didn't play around when it came to her family as her husband made sure she protected herself and allowed her to fight in certain battles when needed be.

But both of them had one thing in common when it came to the rest of the supernatural world and the packs and covens that were in alliance with theirs: they had a compassion for all Omegas and lone wolves who were escaping abusive families and heartless Alphas, Betas, and Gammas who rejected them. It was even more so when they were blessed with the appearance with Thierry Lemieux when their son Marcelo (a sweet yet ferocious Omega) won a scholarship to his choice of school not too long ago.

Ceceillia, on the other hand, hated any Omegas despite their abilities. In her opinion, Omegas were nothing but opportunists who should've been eliminated alongside Thierry Lemieux when the late Gruesome Threesome were ready to have him executed and donated to science while claiming Luciane (Lachlan) and Matt (Marithe) as their chosen mates. But as you should be aware by now,  it was Thierry who had the upper hand and was now a patron saint for Omegas and loners as well as the last Moon Wolf standing.

"Moon Wolves are nothing but myths to trick bad kids into behaving properly," she scoffed when she learned the news. "And besides, Thierry should've let his sisters and cousins kill him anyway. If anything, he should've been killed back in Texas where he belonged."

Her parents, for all they could, tried to get her to see that everything that Druscilla (the Moon Goddess) planned was for her intention. "And it's not right to speak ill of her children," her father reminded her sternly. "What is said in whispers will soon be spoken out loud from the rooftops. The Moon Goddess created all of Her children to be equal, Ceceillia. Omegas are the pillars of the supernatural world as they are meant to calm everyone down."

"The Moon Goddess is nothing but a nitwit," Ceceillia had spat lowly. "Whoever thought of the idea of Omegas being paired with Alphas should have his or her head checked and be given a lobotomy. Besides, fated soulmates are stupid and outdated. Let people choose who they wanted to mate and let the Omegas be withered to existence."

Yeah, that earned her a lot of contempt and being fallen from grace in her family's eyes.

And speaking of mating bonds, she knew that her planned engagement to Mark Emerson (a kind yet domineering vampire and Alpha heir apparent from the Gold Diamond coven of Charleston) wasn't her type of thing despite the two of them being fated as soulmates. Her interests and his didn't truly sync with one another as she wanted two certain Alphas as her future husbands: Chance and Chace Nguyen, the Alpha mermen twins of the Gold Fin coven. She had an unhealthy obsession with them since the three of them were in high school and she knew that they were on her list of potential suitors.

But as they all say, fate has a way of changing plans for better or worse. So when Ceceillia and her parents learned of the arrival of Marithe Deinos and Lachlan St. Martin as well as Druscilla's plan to have them mated to the Nguyen twins, she wasn't too pleased. "Those two runts stole what's rightfully mine!" she seethed as she and her family sat down to breakfast that was prepared by the maids. "They were only in town for one evening and already they stole my future boyfriends."

"Ceceillia," her mother sighed as she placed down her cup of coffee. "You already have a mate named Mark. And you should know that to go against Druscilla and Her siblings- the gods and goddesses- will spell disaster if you try to interfere. Learn to leave things be."

"Exactly," her husband, looking dapper in his gray business suit, agreed as he bit into a sausage link. "For the record, mija, neither Chance nor Chace are interested in the opposite sex as they have been interested in men for quite some time."

"Since when?"

"Since always," Marcelo replied, his voice soft as he enjoyed his bowl of berries and granola. "My friend Craven from the diner said that they've been celibate until yesterday for the longest because they knew that they were going to have two mates to share with each other."

"That's just disgusting on all accounts," Catalina said dourly, rolling her eyes. "If it were up to me, I'd make sure that they revert to being straight guys and have them marry me within a heartbeat. As for those two Omega wannabes, they should've refused the Goddess' offer and remained in jail for their crimes. I had a lot of respect for them since they rejected Lemieux five years ago. Everyone else was just hyped up on the craze of a myth."

"Ceceillia," her father warned. "Theirry Lemieux being the last Moon Wolf is not a myth. He is the direct descendant of the Moon Goddess Herself and his ex-mates were dead wrong with breaking his heart. They're lucky that they got this second chance in the first place as I know that the twins will whip them into shape as will the rest of this town- including this pack and this family."

"I beg your pardon?"

"That's right," Mrs. Mendez commented, her tone brooking no argument. "The whole town of Covington Springs has teamed up with the Red Rose Coven from Sammons Falls, the Black Lily Coven, and the supernatural gods and goddesses to bind those two Omegas into their road to redemption if they want to earn Thierry's forgiveness. And we will not interfere with Druscilla's plans or try to break up the four-way pairing in any way?"

Ceceillia couldn't believe what she was hearing. "And why wasn't I told any of this?" she asked. "Or better yet, why am I not bonded to the magic by that tranny chick?"

"Her name's Arianna Vivacious," Mr. Mendez said, his voice nearly a shout before he calmed himself down. "And you weren't informed or bonded since you're likely to go against this and will be up to your wiles. But it's not going to fly with me since you're slated to be married to Mark and head to Charleston soon. As your father AND your Alpha, I command that you leave those boys alone and focus on your impending engagement and mating ceremony to Mark while getting to know him and his coven. If you even try to go against me, i will not hesitate to have Aquilla Wytche send you to the Seelie Court to make you dance until you're near the hands of death."

Ceceillia knew that the Red Rose Coven, Aquilla and Arianna in particular, were not meant to be taken lightly since the former had relatives in the Seelie Court and could send any arrogant Alpha there to make him or her dance until one death-dropped dead. As for Arianna, she could read a person for filth when insulted and bring any homophobe to one's knees with a killer verbal roast. It was little wonder that all of the dignitaries from around the world were scared of her as was any Alpha from Massachusetts and all of the USA. No one would be wise enough to try and take her on.

As for her father's command, she knew that it was impossible to go against him. But in her mind, she was willing to try. "This isn't over," she vowed. "I don't care what you all say, I won't let either of those two runts take away Chance and Chace from me."

"Is that a fact, daughter?" her father said, eyes turning red with anger as he stood to his feet.

"Yes it is," she replied. "I know you're my father and the Alpha, but I won't sit by and accept the inevitable while marrying some loser. As for the plans to marry him, I intend to reject him on the spot today."

"You can't do that," her mother said, panic flaring in her and Marcelo's eyes.

"Watch me!"

She stood up with a huff before sailing out of the dining room to sulk in her room. "Look out twinks, because you are on my list," she said lowly as she fought the urge to shift into her wolf. "You done messed with the wrong she-wolf."

You're playing a fool's game, Chiquita, her wolf Esmeralda warned. You try and fight the Moon Goddess and you will be burned. Besides, Marc is good for us. His vampire Igor is calling to me. Forget the whole thing and move on.

"You can do that, Esmeralda," but I can't and won't," she shot back to her wolf as she went into her bedroom. "Mark Emerson is a loser. And those Omegas are losers too, even if they were former Alphas in the past. Once I eliminate them, I'll be closer to being Chance and Chace's wife before I make my move to kill the moon wolf and become the Queen of the Supernaturals so I can kill all the Omegas, including Thierry Lemieux."

Oh brother, her wolf groaned. I have a bad feeling about this! If you do go through with this, then I am done with you! You'll basically be living your life as a human as I intend to break our bond. Mark my words, Chica!

Ceceillia scoffed loudly. "Then leave, Esmeralda! Anyone who's not my ally for this is my enemy. You can go back to the care of the Goddess for all I care. As for me, the Nguyen twins will be all mine!"

May the gods and goddesses have mercy on your soul, Ceceillia Mendez! I am OUT OF HERE!

And just like that, the connection between wolf and human was no more as Ceceillia was making plans of her own. Little did she know was that her ambition was going to be her ultimate downfall.

Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Ceceillia Mendez is on the hunt for blood and lust, but she's setting herself up for humiliation in the end! And wouldn't you know it? She comes face to face with Marithe and Lachlan in the next chapter as the Omegas get new clothes and spend time with their mates before their rude awakening takes place! Folks, this is going to get good, I can already tell!

Dedication: veelozada and mandaleewrites. Song: "Malamente" by Rosalia (best modern-day flamenco singer ever!)

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 29.6K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
110K 4.4K 64
A werewolf story (Cover edit: Made by me) ~ Hyunjin harshly wiped his wretched tears and screamed, "You promised you wouldn't lie to me! "There are t...
163K 5.5K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...
94.7K 4.1K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...