i know the end, supernatural...

Da maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 11-15 ] Second Crossover Series: Someone to You Not Strong Enough I Know the End I... Altro

cast, act one
001. snappy
002. baby
003. amara's favorite food
004. killer clown
005. marshmallow nachos
007. uncomfortable dinner
008. valentine's day
009. the vessel
010. dead
011. first date
012. "what's a hooker?"
013. terrible fathers
014. everything and nothing
cast, act two
015. reunions
016. don't wanna die
017. worst day
018. mac and cheese
019. new babysitter
020. terrible mom
021. funeral
022. l.a.
023. the president
024. captivity
025. apologies
026. worst case
027. mary's truth
028. sales pitch
029. destroyed relationships
030. werewolf girls
031. locked doors
032. stupid
033. tight fit
034. breaking points
035. it all comes crashing down
036. escape plan
037. one sister for another
038. new world
cast, act three
039. panic attacks
040. late night ice cream
041. training
042. therapy
043. sibling trip
044. tombstone
045. captured
046. dreamwalkers
047. the bad place
048. depression
049. love spell
050. reconciling
051. psycho donatello
052. jealousy and disgust
053. undercover
054. drugged
055. scooby-doo
056. demon blood
057. detox
058. recruiting rowena
059. trust
060. death tunnel
061. escape
062. sacrifice
cast, act four
063. shared trauma
064. like father, like daughter
065. halloween
066. djinn
067. soul deals
068. have yourself a merry little christmas
069. snow
070. happy birthday
071. tag team
072. unwanted reunion
073. michael
074. unhealthy coping mechanisms
075. fights and warnings
076. game night
077. terrible hospital staff
078. trick
079. welcome to the end
cast, act five
080. least favorite
081. scary girl and punk boy
082. oreo theft
083. bacon
084. ghost pepper jerky
085. young love
086. terrible breakfast topic
087. hunting alone
088. lost hope
089. monster brawl
090. pool
091. snapped
092. happy hour
093. holiday cheer
094. evil mrs. butters
095. mama bear
096. fighting and disapperances
097. new god
098. moving
099. death
100. sam and larissa
101. natalie and jacob
102. billy and helena
103. daphne and alexandra
104. ophelia and nathan
105. libby and ethan
106. evie and delaney
Thank You

006. back to normal

159 9 15
Da maybankwalker

Ophelia quietly groans as she wakes up. She moves around a bit before finally opening her eyes to look around her room. She spots Nathan asleep in the most uncomfortable looking position in a chair. She looks down and sees Jacob asleep with his head on the bed.

Ophelia sits up, the movement getting Jacob to wake up. He rubs his eyes before he spots her awake.

"O?" He mumbles.

"Hi." She weakly smiles.

"Oh, thank God." He sighs in relief, tightly hugging the girl. She doesn't return the hug, but rests her chin on his shoulder, melting into his hold a bit.

Ophelia is able to feel every single emotion of his, it becoming overwhelming for the girl. She pulls away after a few moments, Jacob resting his hand on her shoulder.

"Are-- are you okay? How do you feel?" Jacob asks. "Here. Here's some water." He opens the bottle for her, giving it to her.

"Thanks." She mumbles, taking the bottle and taking a sip. "How long was I out?"

"Since... like-- like when did you die or--"

"When did I get my soul back?" She questions.

"You've been out for two weeks." Jacob informs. "Crowley and Cas kept assuring us you were relatively okay. Weren't positive you'd wake up, but-- but you were always breathing, so I figured hopefully you wouldn't be destined to become a vegetable."

"Right." Ophelia mumbles.

"Do you-- do you remember anything that happened?" Jacob asks, sitting on the bed.

"I don't... I remember dad stabbed me and... and I died. Then I remember just... waking up in my room and leaving. Didn't care about anything. Couldn't... feel anything." Ophelia says. "And... and I just... I kept going on hunts by myself. I mean, I-I remember everything if that's what you're asking."

"Any... details you wanna share?" Jacob asks.

Ophelia stares at her bed as she goes over the past few months in her head. She harshly swallows as she remembers some of the things.

"No. No, I'm good." Ophelia says.

"You sure? You shouldn't bury everything." Jacob says.

"I won't." She says. "Just... I mean, I did just wake up."

"Right. Right. Oh, jeez. I am so sorry." He says. "Okay, uh... I-I will go get you some food. You hungry?" She nods. "Okay. Food coming right up." He gets up. "Nate." He wakes the boy up. "Nathan." He shakes him.

"What? Who died? I didn't do it." Nathan flails about, falling out of the chair.

"Get a grip, kid." Jacob sighs. "She's up. I'm going to make her food." He informs. He rushes over to Ophelia and kisses her on the head before leaving.

Ophelia smiles a little at Jacob before looking over at Nathan who looks lost. His blue eyes land on the girl.

"Lia?" He mumbles.

"Hi." She quietly greets, a sad smile on her face.

"Oh, my God. You-- you're awake." He says.

"Yeah." She breathes out.

"Holy, shit." He laughs, walking over to the bed. He instantly goes to hug her, but freezes. "Oh. Is-- is this okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, go for it." Ophelia says.

Nathan grins and tightly hugs her. Ophelia lightly wraps her arm around him, her chest aching as her guilt consumes her. Her head hurts from feeling both of their emotions.

Nathan pulls away after a bit, rubbing her arm.

"How you feeling?" Nathan asks.

"Hungry." Ophelia says.

"Well, uh, Ja-Jacob's on that. Do you need anything else?" Nathan asks.

"I'm good, thanks." Ophelia says.

"Okay." He nods. "But you-- you're back? You know, soul and all?"

"Oh, yeah. Definitely." Ophelia answers.

~ ~ ~

The two teens make their way into the kitchen, Jacob still cooking.

"Hey, O." Jacob greets, getting the attention of everybody else in the kitchen.

The rest let out similar exclamations of joy at the girl being awake, all taking their turns in hugging her.

Ophelia forces the smile on her face, all of the emotions from so many people, plus her own, easily becoming overwhelming. Going from 0 to 100 is a bit aggressive.

"Mac and cheese is almost done." Jacob says. "It-- it was all we had that I knew you'd eat. Unless you want the 6 day old pizza."

"Uh... n-no. No, mac and cheese is-- is definitely preferred." Ophelia says.

"Good." Jacob says.

"How you feeling, bug?" Sam quietly asks, stroking her hair. Ophelia looks up at him, struggling to answer. The empathy radiating off of him somehow comforting her yet hurting her at the same time.

She can only weakly smile -- more like grimace -- at him, Sam seeming to understand the look in her eyes. He nods, pulling her into a hug, kissing the top of her head.

~ ~ ~

Ophelia and Nathan are sitting in the kitchen and eating macaroni and cheese while the others left. Nobody really wanted to leave Ophelia, but Sam convinced them all to leave, promising kids candy, teenagers junk, and the other two adults an explanation that didn't give too much away.

"I'm really sorry." Ophelia suddenly says. Nathan looks up at her, his cheeks full of food.

"For what?" He asks with his mouth full making her grimace. He quickly covers his mouth. "Sorry." He tells her, his mouth still full.

Ophelia's lips quirk up when he holds his finger up as he tries to chew quicker. After swallowing the last bit, he lowers his hand.

"Sorry. Where were we?" He asks.

"I'm sorry." Ophelia tells him.

"For what?" He asks, a small and confused laugh accompanying the question.

"I... well, I-- I remember everything." Ophelia says and he nods. "And I... I'm sorry about what I called you." Nathan frowns. "The... the whole sad, abused puppy dog comment."

"Oh. That." Nathan nods.

"Yeah." She whispers.

"It's fine." Nathan dismisses. "I know it wasn't you." But Ophelia can still feel some of the hurt he has.

"It's not fine. You're still hurting." Ophelia says. "It wasn't fair or-- or appropriate. Soulless or not--"

"Lia." He grabs her hand. "It wasn't you. I'm okay."

"But--"

"I'm over it." He says. "Any pain you're feeling from me is probably from having to watch you be soulless and then watching you lie comatose in a bed for two weeks."

Ophelia feels he isn't lying, but still feels as if part of it is from the comment.

"So you don't have any pain leftover from that comment?" Ophelia questions.

"No." Nathan answers.

"Liar." She immediately deduces.

"O-okay. Maybe... maybe it wasn't a highlight of my life." Nathan says. "Words do sting, no matter who says them. But I'm not holding it against you."

"I'll make it up to you." Ophelia says.

"How about you make it up to me by being okay?" Nathan suggests. "That's all I want."

"After the past few months, I don't deserve that." Ophelia says.

"Yes, you do." Nathan argues. "And I'll make sure you get it."

+++

"Because it's crazy, okay?" Dean says. "And it's not going to happen. How many times do I have to say that this is a horrible idea?"

Ophelia has been awake for about a week and has been caught up on everything while she was out.

"About as many as I have to say, okay, then what else have we got? Listen, I'm all ears, Dean." Sam says. "Ordinarily, I'd agree with you, but the visions only happen when I reach out to God. I asked him for a way to beat the Darkness and the visions got more specific -- and I was in the cage."

"Yeah, with Lucifer. The biggest monster ever hatched. Fan-fucking-tastic." Dean remarks.

"You know, Lucifer was the biggest monster ever hatched, until you and I hatched one that's even worse. Listen, in the vision, Lucifer touches me and I feel calm, like things will be all right. And that's not something I would ever come up with. I mean, that is the last thing that I would ever feel."

"If Lucifer touched you, it would be the last thing you think -- ever. Why would God even ask this of you? What proof do we have that any of this is actually real?"

"There was a burning bush."

"A burning bush?"

"Like in the Bible."

"You were in the forest. There are bushes there and sometimes they burn. You know what, man? Maybe there is something to it all -- maybe -- and maybe there's not."

"Dean, doesn't it make sense? I mean, Lucifer would know how God ended the Darkness. He was there."

+++

They managed to capture Rowena and have her in the dungeon.

Eventually, Rowena finds a spell to make it possible for Sam to talk to Lucifer while he stays in the cage. They're now in the dungeon with Sam and Rowena as Sam tries to call Dean again.

"Sam, everything is in order. Fergus is coming." Rowena says.

"I promised Dean I'd call." Sam says.

"I promised Lincoln a fun night at the theatre. Things change. It's now or never." Rowena says.

After considering for a few moments, Sam looks at the kids.

"You're all staying here." Sam states.

"No." Ophelia denies.

"Ophi--"

"No. No, look, maybe they can stay, whatever. But I'm going." Ophelia says.

"Ophelia, you-- you're still recovering." Sam says.

"Oh, because you stayed on bed rest for, like, a year after you got your soul back. Right." She rolls her eyes.

"Well, least we know her sarcasm's definitely intact." Billy mutters. "But she's younger. If she goes, I go."

"Yeah, same goes for me." Nathan says.

"Look, I will have Larissa and Jacob with me. I'll be fine." Sam says.

"You guys can't fling people. I can." Ophelia says.

"He's the Devil." Sam says.

"And, supposedly with him in the cage, I won't have to fling him. But I might have to fling Crowley or something." Ophelia says.

"You're not going, Ophelia. Get over it." Larissa states.

Ophelia looks up at Jacob.

"No way." He agrees with the other two.

"You guys suck." She grumbles, leaving the dungeon.

"You'll thank us later!" Jacob calls out, earning an annoyed look back from the girl.

"What about us?" Libby asks.

"You three haven't met him and I plan to keep it that way." Larissa states, pointing between Nathan and the Burtons. "And you two are not going anywhere near him either. No fucking way." She points between the twins.

+++

The group walk down a corridor in Hell, flaming torches on the walls letting them be able to see.

"Flop sweat, sonny? Dread of what's to come?" Rowena questions Crowley.

"Can it. Your barbs may amuse your circle of hags. You have no idea what you're tampering with -- what Lucifer is capable of." Crowley says.

"Well, dear, if you can't stand the heat, get out of Hell." Rowena smirks as they get to an area and there's a giant cage. "I must say, it's not as scenic as I'd expected."

"We are in the furthest reaches of Hell, Limbo, where I send unruly souls for timeout." Crowley says.

"This is where I meet with Lucifer?" Sam asks as Rowena starts setting up, painting sigils on the cage as lightning flashes and thunder crashes.

"What it lacks in ambience, it makes up for in security." Crowley says. "Makes your flesh crawl, doesn't it, Moose? I get it. I'm the King of this place, it's still not my cup of tea."

"I don't know, Crowley. I'd say it suits you. Dark. Empty." Sam says.

"Fascinating. The utter contempt when I'm in the midst of saving the Winchesters' bacon -- again." Crowley says.

"The point of this is to save everyone's bacon, including yours. Let's just hope she knows what she's doing. This cell won't hold crap if the warding isn't right." Sam says.

"Don't you worry about me, Samuel. I'm a professional." Rowena says, walking over to a table.

"Are you certain you can do this without actually opening the cage?" Crowley asks.

"We're about to find out, aren't we?" Rowena smiles. She says the spell as the sigils on the cage start to illuminate. A fire comes to life, surrounding the cage.

"It begins." Crowley says.

Sam walks away, Larissa following.

"Hey. Hey, Sammy." Larissa calls. "Hey." She cups her face. "You don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do." Sam argues.

"Okay. Okay, hey. I'm right here the whole time." She quietly assures. "I'm right here." Sam nods, resting his forehead against hers. "I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I love you, too." Sam whispers, tightly squeezing her hips out of anxiety.

"He can't do anything. Not physically, at least." Larissa whispers and Sam nods. "And if-- if it gets too much then just... just think of me, okay? Or the girls."

"My old friend, Crowley." They turn to see Lucifer in the cage.

Sam pulls away from Larissa, gently squeezing her one more time before letting go.

"A mere acolyte, carrying your torch." Crowley says.

"You're too kind... to yourself." Lucifer says. "What do you want of me?"

Crowley looks to his side and Sam walks back over slowly.

"Sam Winchester. My old roomie." Lucifer leans against the cage. "Hug it out?"

Larissa immediately feels protective rage overcome her as well as disgust, knowing what Lucifer did to Sam in the cage.

"Oh, and you brought the two hotties." Lucifer smiles at the two who glare back.

~ ~ ~

Rowena and Crowley moved further back as Larissa and Jacob stay near Sam.

"I gotta say, I'm a little in the dark about this meeting. Am I up for parole? Time off for bad behavior?" Lucifer asks. "I don't really get visitors."

"If it weren't for the crisis top-side, you wouldn't be getting one now." Sam says.

"Crisis?" Lucifer asks.

"You're aware of the Darkness." Sam says.

"Yikes, that doesn't sound good." Lucifer winces. "Um, I'm aware of what she was, but that was eons ago."

"She's been released. So now she's somewhere... or everywhere on earth." Sam says.

"How ever did that happen?" Lucifer asks.

"The point is... she poses a threat to all that exists, including you." Sam says.

"Hmm. Oh, that leads me to my next question. Where's the big burrito himself? Where's God in all of this?" Lucifer asks.

"All current indications of his presence are that there are no current indications of his presence." Sam says.

"What? Caught the fun bus out of town? Figures." Lucifer says.

"But, recently, he has reached out to an interested party." Sam says.

"Who?" Lucifer asks.

"Me." Sam says.

"You?"

"He answered my prayers."

"Did he now? And what was dad's suggestion?"

"To seek out you."

"Get outta town! Seriously? Who'd have thunk it?"

"I completely get why you came to me. You can't ignore God, right? God says jump, everybody says how high?" Lucifer says.

"So, does this mean you're on board?" Sam asks.

"Well, I did help dad seal up the Darkness all those years ago. She's quite a force. Determined to take over everything, even back then. Prone to tantrums. I can see why pop is laying low. Now that sis is here, God's not the only circus in town."

"Is she equal to him in power?"

"Raw power? Sure. But she's got none of the experience. God is a master strategist. That's why you're here."

"And why is that?"

"Oh, because God needs me to help put the cat back in the bag. He can't do it himself. Seen that movie." Lucifer laughs.

"And?" Sam asks.

"And, I need a ride out of here. I mean, I look swell in here and everything, but I'd be so much smoke top-side."

"You want a vessel."

"One who is strong enough to hold me, handy, and available now. Catch my drift?"

"Did you really expect me to agree to this?" Lucifer nods and smiles. "So, what, I just disappear while you take my body and get set loose on the world again?"

"I know. I know, Sam. It's a lot to ask. But desperate times require desperate measures." Lucifer says.

"That's not desperate! That's certifiable!"

"Okay, hold on there a second, cowboy, take a breath. You have been working with Crowley. You passed certifiable three off ramps ago. And look, I'm no fan of the ruler of the universe, but here I am, ready to pitch in."

"Sam, why do you think God sent you to me? To get my help, which I only now just offered. Sam, your versions were the word of God. You can't say no to that."

"He can and he will." Larissa states.

"Ooh. Didn't know, uh..." Lucifer notices the couple's rings. "Wifey was calling all the shots now." He chuckles.

~ ~ ~

"So, have you thought about it, Sam? Do I have an invitation to look forward to?" Lucifer asks.

"No. I won't do it. There has to be another way." Sam says.

They notice the fire starts to die down and the sigils fade. Larissa slowly moves closer to her husband.

Lucifer motions for Sam to come closer and then Sam is in the cage making Larissa's heart drop.

"Together again." Lucifer says.

Sam backs into one of the corners with a terrified look on his face. Jacob looks back and sees Crowley and Rowena gone.

"Hey, Sam Winchester. Did you miss me? I bet you did." Lucifer smiles. Sam takes a deep breath, his terror seeming to fade. "I have to say, you're extraordinarily calm given the circumstances."

"Well, it's pretty much exactly how God told me it was going to be. Guess I just have to go with it and play my hand."

"Well, that would make so much sense if it was God that was doing the talking. You see, Sam, when the Darkness descended, the impact on Hell was massive. The cage was damaged. Through the fissures, I was able to reach out. It wasn't God inside your head, Sam. It was me."

Lucifer turns to Sam, smiling when he sees the fear returned.

"So you see, he's not with you. He's never been with you. It was always... just... me." Lucifer chuckles. "So, I... I guess I am your only hope."

"It's never going to happen." Sam says.

"Ah, well, settle in there, buddy. Hey, roomie. Upper bunk? Lower bunk? Or you wanna share?" Lucifer asks.

Larissa glares at Lucifer, her hands balled up into fists.

Lucifer glances back at the other two.

"Ah, why not?" He snaps, the two now in the cage.

"Fuck you." Jacob sneers and Lucifer laughs.

Larissa moves over to Sam, standing in front of him protectively.

"This will be very fun." Lucifer smiles.

"Fuck off." Larissa seethes.

"You? The visions... everything... it was all you?" Sam asks.

"Impressive, right?" Lucifer smirks.

"And Rowena?"

"Did as she was told. Groupies, they're always so eager."

"So you did all of that just to... to what? Jump my bones?"

"Literally."

"Well, you wasted your time then. You see, I know how this ends."

"Oh, do you now?"

"Yeah. You'll taunt me and you'll, uh, torture me and I'll say no. And eventually, sooner than you think, my brother's gonna walk through that door and kick your ass."

"Dean? You're betting on Dean?" Lucifer asks with a laugh.

"Yeah." Sam says.

"Oh, Sam. You got me all wrong." Lucifer says.

"Ha, I doubt that." Sam scoffs.

"No. No. I'm not here to torture ya. I mean, I could." He walks closer to Sam who backs away until his back is against the bars. His arm is wrapped around Larissa's abdomen, pulling her back with him. "I could inflict pain like you can't even imagine. I could inflict such delicious, perfect pain." Lucifer pauses. "But that was so five years ago. No. I'm not going to harm a glorious little hair on that glorious little head."

"Then what do you want?"

"To make an offer you can't refuse. You see, Sam, you need me and I'm gonna prove it to you."

+++

Sam is sitting down in the cage while Lucifer stands up. Larissa is sitting next to her husband and Jacob is standing by the woman.

"Now, Sam, I know this is a lot to take in, so if you need to take some time and noodle on it, that's cool. But, uh, world is ending, clock ticking. You follow me?" Lucifer asks.

"What do you want me to say?" Sam asks.

"A little word that starts with Y, ends in E-S." Lucifer says. "Okay, you don't like me. I get it... I get it, sometimes I don't like me either. But Gabriel and Raphael are dead, God went out for a pack of smokes and never came back, and Michael... well, let's just say prison life hasn't really agreed with Michael. These days he's usually sitting in a corner singing show tunes and touching himself."

"So you're it?"

"I'm it!" Lucifer laughs. "And hey, I'm not the good guy, we both know I'm not, but the Darkness, she's the end of everything." He crouches in front of Sam. "But I can beat her. We can beat her. You and me, together. So come on, Sam. Make the right choice, the big sacrifice one more time, man. Sam, it's time to save the world, man."

"No." Sam quietly says after a few moments. "No."

"What do you mean no?" Lucifer angrily asks, standing up.

"You heard me." Sam says.

"Okay, now, Sam, I gotta tell you, this is selfish, man. Everything--"

"You are done. It's over." Sam stands up. "You know what? You talk a good game. You do. Hell, you almost had me sold a few times. But then I thought what if you're right? What if you're telling the truth? What if you can beat her?"

"I can!"

"Even though the last time it took you, plus three other archangels. Oh, yeah, and capital G, God."

"Oh, okay, what, you mean the dead weight?"

"Well, let's say you gank her. Then what?"

"I move to L.A. Solve crimes."

"Wrong. Then you go about starting the apocalypse, again, because you're an old dog and that's your old trick."

"Okay, first off, you don't know that. Second, even if I did, that's better than what she has planned."

"Is it? Really? Cause this is what I think. I think that whoever wins, you or the Darkness, everyone else loses. So, no. My answer is no. This isn't because of Dean or the past, this is about me having faith in my friends, having faith in my family. We will find a way. I'm ready to die and I'm ready to watch people I love die, but I'm not ready to be your bitch."

"Okay, plan B." Lucifer punches Sam causing him to fall to the ground. He punches Sam a few more times before Larissa manages to tackle Lucifer, knocking him away from Sam. She punches him, wincing at the pain in her hand, though Lucifer seems uneffected.

"Cute." He chuckles before punching Larissa making her crash to the floor.

Jacob attacks him, getting a few hits in before Lucifer throws him across the cage.

"Hey, assbutt!" Cas shouts, him and Dean running in. Lucifer turns to them.

"Dean. Uh, the other one." Lucifer snaps his fingers and the two are in the cage. "Welcome to the party. Scared?" Lucifer asks.

"Not even a little." Dean says. Cas gets his angel blade out.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh. Moments like this, it's all about ambiance." Lucifer says. He snaps his fingers and music starts playing.

Cas lunges at Lucifer who slams him against the wall. Dean rushes over to the three.

"You guys okay?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Sam says and Larissa nods.

"Peachy." Jacob groans.

"We can't win." Sam says.

"We don't have to win. We've just gotta last a few minutes." Dean says.

Lucifer punches Cas, sending him to the ground. Sam and Dean get up, both hitting Lucifer. Sam grabs him and Dean punches him.

"You hit like a human." Lucifer mocks. He kicks Dean across the cell and then turns and punches Sam, both falling to the ground. Larissa and Jacob attack him at the same time, putting up a fight for a few moments. Lucifer throws them across the cage.

"God damn it." Jacob groans, holding his abdomen.

Cas gets involved and Lucifer throws him down.

Larissa charges at Lucifer who grabs her around the throat and holds her up against the wall and off her feet.

"All right, Sam, I'm gonna make this real easy for you. You say the magic word or your wife dies. And we both know you won't let that happen." Lucifer says.

Cas charges at Lucifer and Larissa falls to the floor. Lucifer repeatedly punches Cas. Sam gets over to Larissa and pulls her back towards Jacob and Dean.

"Are you okay? You okay?" Sam frets over Larissa.

"I'm good. I'm good." She slightly coughs.

A blinding light appears making Sam hide Larissa's face in his shoulder and he squeezes his eyes shut. Jacob hides his face in his arm, squeezing his eyes shut.

When the light dies down, they look over, finding Lucifer gone.

~ ~ ~

"You're welcome." Rowena says as they limp over to her. "Anyone?"

"Go die." Jacob sneers.

"Bite me." Dean growls.

"I can make her do that." Crowley says.

Jacob and Larissa give him weird looks.

"So what now?" Sam asks.

"About the Darkness? No clue." Crowley says.

"We'll figure it out." Dean says.

"Or die screaming." Rowena says.

"This has been a horrible train wreck, so we're done. Team up over." Crowley says.

"What about her?" Sam motions to Rowena.

"She stays. The rest of you lot... get the hell out of Hell."

~ ~ ~

"Is he all right?" Sam asks after Dean gets in the Impala and Cas goes his own way.

"Tough day." Dean says.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Sam scoffs.

"You good?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. I mean, what if Lucifer was telling the truth, you know? What if he's the only--"

"No, dude. The Darkness is bad. Her and the devil... that's a nightmare."

+++

They get back to the bunker, all still in pretty beat up shape.

"Holy, shit." Billy mutters.

"You guys look like crap." Libby says.

"Thanks, baby. So sweet of you." Larissa sarcastically smiles.

"Are you guys okay?" Evie frowns.

"We're fine, honey. Just... a few bruises here and there. We've had worse." Sam says.

"That's not comforting." Evie's frown deepens.

"We're okay." He promises.

"What happened?" Ophelia asks, getting up and going over to Jacob. "You weren't supposed to get into any fights."

"We had some... cage complications." Jacob says.

"Cage complications? What is that supposed to mean?" Ophelia questions.

"No-nothing. Nothing you guys need to worry about." Jacob promises. "We're safe and-- and we'll be better in no time."

"You know, I could've flung that douche if I had gone with you." Ophelia says.

"Yeah, sure." Jacob ruffles her hair, a small smile on his face.

"What?" She asks as he continues to smile at her, it starting to creep her out.

"Nothing." Jacob dismisses. "Just... nice to have you back, hon." He quietly says, kissing her forehead.

Larissa goes into the bedroom after taking a shower. Sam is already in bed, though not asleep. Larissa gets in bed and puts the covers over her.

"You okay?" She quietly asks.

Sam doesn't answer, but moves closer and tightly hugs her.

"Can you just-- just--" He struggles to ask.

"Yeah. Yeah, I got you." Larissa promises, tightly hugging him back. She strokes his hair, kissing him on the head. "You're safe."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

405 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
243K 5.6K 116
[ supernatural -- season 1-5 ] Natalie Winchester Series: Family Line Anti-Hero I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines...
183K 5K 87
[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines. I ONLY ow...
112K 3.1K 86
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...