and we played

Bởi amyhopeey

Things were never supposed to go like this. Mya had her life figured out. Even her love life, to be honest. A... Xem Thêm

playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Author's Note
BONUS CHAPTER
! NEW SERIES ALERT !

Chapter 54

514 37 26
Bởi amyhopeey

MYA

Ash has an arm around my shoulders, my fingers meeting his, as we walk through the Bahrain International Airport. Lukas and Maddie finally told Ashton they're together. And after needing an extra-long darts session and a few glasses of whiskey, the next day he came to Maddie and told her he's happy if she's happy. I see him tense as he throws glances at them from time to time, but I always squeeze his hand to remind him they are happy.

I couldn't like my outfit more. A Chanel black Summer dress that reaches my ankles with some sandals and some black sunglasses on the top of my head. Ashton came matching with me, a black short-sleeved shirt, white pants and sneakers, black sunglasses too. Maddie is wearing a floral white short dress with some sneakers, her hair in a braid, and Lukas a white polo shirt, beige pants and loafers.

Even if the four of us are in this combination, no one questioned, since we used the excuse we all came here to celebrate getting in our dream colleges. Ash and I are together as a couple, Maddie can either say she's here because of her twin or her bestie, and Lukas is my friend. Nothing suspicious.

I scream as I see a girl in a dark blue rib top and black wavy pants with some matching black heels and sunglasses on the top of her head, her blonde curly hair up in a bun, her blue eyes smiling as she sees me.

"Mya", Aria shouts, and we both start rushing to each other. I only stop as I have her in a hug and we're both hugging so tight, we might break any moment but neither of us cares.

As I let her go, I can't believe I finally see her again. I've missed her too much. I also can't help but notice the ring Lewis proposed with on her finger, the diamond sparkling in the sun.

Ash, Maddie and Lukas meanwhile arrived next to us, so I start doing the introduction round. "Everyone, this is Aria. Aria, these are Ashton, my boyfriend; Maddie, my bestie and you already know Lukas from this Summer."

Aria remembers, a smile on her lips. "It's lovely to meet you all. And it's nice to see you again, Lukas."

Maddie smiles so bright, she almost lets out a cheer. "Aria as in Aria Grant?"

"Soon to be Cunnan", she adds with a wink in my direction. I can't help but chuckle.

"I follow you on basically all your social media. I love you so much", my bestie continues.

A smile tugs on Aria's lips. "Thank you. It means a lot to me that you say that." Aria then looks at our many bags and shakes her head. "This ain't happening." She then pulls out her phone, a wallpaper of her kissing Lewis I notice, and calls somebody. "Hey, yeah, we might need help after all over here." She chuckles once before she hangs up.

"I'm calling in reinforcements", she explains.

"My brother?", I can't help but ask.

Aria shakes her head. "Lewis wanted to come, but Duncan called everybody for a last-minute PR meeting before the opening race tonight. Even though it's quali only, the press still wants tones of interviews, since it's the start of the season. Yesterday at practice, the paddock was basically filled with people, all with cameras and microphones. And after the little mishap with Levi this off-season, we need all hands on deck."

"What mishap?", Maddie asks for all of us.

"He had some...diplomatic issues", she responds, not giving away much. I remember my brother complaining about Aria and Levi being like besties, him often calling her his sister. Figures she won't reveal any secrets. "But don't ask him about it, he gets rather pissy", she quickly adds.

Before we know it, a new guy enters the room, his skin tanned, athletic body, sunglasses covering his eyes from the crowds. He goes with his hand through his hair, the move captured by a camera clicking somewhere. He's wearing a sponsor T-Shirt from ASTORIA, his number 61 on it.

Ladies and gentlemen, Fabio Rossi.

"Hey", he says, his voice having an Italian accent one can miss. He removes the sunglasses and comes shake our hands. "I'm Fabio, Fabio Rossi. It's nice to meet you." He then turns to look at Aria, a smirk tugging on his lips. "Thought you said you didn't need help and that I should wait in the car."

"Yeah, I changed my mind", she teases. Her gaze wonders to our suitcases.

Letting out something in Italian, Fabio comes take all our luggages at one time, the action offering a show for the ones filming around us.

"Thank you", Aria says as we're already following Fabio to a car. We arrive at what must be a very very expensive red fast car. Somehow, we all have space and while Fabio is placing the bags in the trunk outside, Maddie can't help but ask Aria: "So they just do what you say?"

"Well, not everyone", Aria answers.

Fabio, who heard the question, corrects her: "Aria is like the APOLLO princess of the paddock. Whatever she wants, she gets."

My sister-in-law smirks at us while applying some lip gloss, staring at the mirror. She finishes as Fabio steps inside and we start driving.

"It won't take long, probably less than an hour", Aria tells us. "You must be starving, so I brought you some snacks", she adds, handing us all some sweeties and biscuits from a tote bag. She also hands us all a water bottle, in case we're thirsty. "We're bringing you to the hotel first, so you can check in and leave the bags. You can choose whether you want to attend the Quali or not. If not, we got you all tickets for the Prix tomorrow. You obviously also have passes for today, so you can do whatever you'd like." She checks something on her phone. "We're all going to eat out later tonight, and you're very welcomed. It will be me, you and the guys. We don't know when we'll be coming back, so we already asked some friends to watch over Winnie for tonight."

My friends and I nod agreeing, already having decided we're going.

"And tomorrow, I can't say we have a certain plan. Since you're on holiday, you can basically do whatever you want. Tell us in case you need help with reservations or so. I'm always here for you, so is Lewis, you all know Lewis, right?", she asks us, probably wondering if she has to present him too. Yet we all nod, so she carries on. "Fabio is also here for you", she adds, mostly to tease him. Fabio smiles at us though, nodding agreeing. "And Levi and Chris too. Mya, I believe you know them, but everybody else, you'll meet them later at the restaurant tonight."
My friends nod again, and I look at her thankfully for taking care of everything. She only smiles in return, turning up the volume as she hears what's on the radio. Fabio already rolls his eyes, yet I can see he is amused.

"And it's you", Aria starts screaming along with the music.

My friends all look shocked at the scene, probably not having expected her to act so open around people. Yet I already told you. Aria Grant, Sunshine on Earth.

"Shaping your body", she continues, and I have to join her. Fabio offers me a glance in the mirror. "Seriously, Mya? Don't listen to your sister-in-law."

"Don't mind him, he's joking", Aria teases him. Then, turning to him. "Who sang to Look What You Made Me Do in Paris with me?"

"Levi and I were drunk", he tries to come in his defense.

"Which means Chris was the only gentleman and did it sober", she counters.

"Your fiancé wasn't even singing, wouldn't that make him a red flag?"

She is quick to shake her head. "He sang the chorus."

"You sang to a Taylor Swift song?", Lukas asks him.

Fabio nods, yet shakily. "I was drunk."

"Lukas did it too this Summer, ain't that right?", Aria asks him. I chuckle, remembering our quartet to Paper Rings. Aria, Lewis, Lukas and I. The bars of Monaco have never heard a better performance.

"She made you do it too?", Fabio asks him, one step away from starting a support club.

Lukas nods, chuckling.

I offer him a death stare. "You also wanted it. And besides, I asked you using pretty please."

Lukas offers me a smirk before winking.

"Anyway, congratulations on the colleges", Aria adds, looking at the four of us. "I'm so proud of you, you have no idea."

I mouth a thanks, while Maddie says it.

"We're celebrating in your honor tonight. And that APOLLO scored pole for tomorrow", the last sentence she said it, mostly meaning it as a tease for Fabio.

"They might have scored pole now, but we'll get P1 at the race tomorrow", he tries to defend his honor.

He doesn't know his car is filled with APOLLO fans, probably him being the only one loyal to ASTORIA from here. Don't get me wrong, ASTORIA is a good team, probably the best. After APOLLO that is.

"In your dreams", Aria adds in a singing tone.

The conversation quickly drifts to the two giving us advice on what to do in Bahrain, both of them having come here before. Maddie and Lukas deciding to go to the beach, while Ash and I sign up for a pearl dive. Fabio said he knew how to get us some reservations and that we should leave it to him. We thanked him while Ashton kissed me, making this moment even sweeter.

As we arrive at the hotel, Aria goes to the reception, meeting with someone on the way.

"Aria", a voice says.

We all turn around, coming face to face with a girl, olive skin tone, a beautiful white jumpsuit and heels on, holding the hand of a guy dressed in a T-Shirt and some jeans. One I recognize as Crew Briar from my F1 obsession. The girl must be Mara Briar then, his wife.

"Mara", Aria greets her, confirming what I was thinking. The two kiss their cheeks, then Crew says hello to her, the three starting a conversation. At one point, Aria says: "Mara, Crew, meet Lewis' sister, my future sister-in-law, Mya."

I smile as I shake their hands. "Mya Cunnan, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Ash is still behind me, his hand on my waist, holding me close to him. Maddie and Lukas are a bit further away, checking something at their bags.

"And who might this young gentleman be?", Crew asks. It's such a weird feeling. I know his voice from the TV, so I recognize it, but I've never heard it in person before.

"Ashton Delance, sir. The lucky guy who gets to call Mya his girlfriend."

I look at him in awe, squinting his face with my palm and giving him a quick kiss on his lips.

Mara and Crew smile at us, so does Aria. "You two make a lovely couple", Mara says. It's then she looks back at me: "Aria has told us so much about you, so has your brother. It's great to finally meet you."

"I'd expect Lewis told you all bad", I joke.

The two laugh, shaking their heads. Then Crew adds: "He said he almost lost to you at karting. Even I can't beat that guy on a racetrack, and I get paid to drive against him."

I can't help but let my mouth twitch. Did Lewis really say that?

"We have to go check in now, but we'll meet you all tomorrow. The guys will be coming soon, and we're heading out for a family reunion", Aria explains.

Mara wishes us a good time, while Crew says: "Can you maybe try to get your boyfriend drunk tonight? Offer the rest of us a chance at a win tomorrow."

"Sorry not sorry, my loyalty stays at APOLLO", Aria answers with a wink. The couple chuckles as they head to the door.

Aria calls us all again, and we make a second attempt at the reception. "So, I got you two rooms with a large bed. How you decide to share the rooms, it's none of my business. Just try not to remain pregnant or something, otherwise I'm knee-deep in shit." She looks at us once and our grinning expressions: "Anyone of you under 18?"

I raise my hand. Aria's eyes widen. "Fuck. Nessie is for sure killing me now."

"Don't worry, we'll be extra gentle", Ash answers. His tone says anything but. And that wink...not gentle at all.

"I'll pretend I never heard that", Aria mutters. She helps us get the keys, and leads us to our rooms. Before we enter, she says: "I'm going to the race track to meet Lewis and Winnie. If you want to join, just say and I'll wait before I leave. In any case, there is also a bus bringing you from here to the paddock every twenty minutes. We'll be back at around seven, so try to be ready at eight, so we can go to dinner."

We all thank her again, before we tell her we'll try to make it. As soon as she's off to go downstairs, it doesn't take us more than five seconds to split the rooms. Me and Ash, Maddie and Lukas.

I open the door while Ashton brings all the suitcases inside. As soon as he closed the door behind him, he gives me a knowing grin. "I think I want to start a new tradition, sweetheart."

"Yes", I answer, my tone filled with curiosity.

He smirks brightens. "I want to fuck you in every new hotel room. I want to test it all out. The bed. The shower. The coffee table over there", he adds, pointing at a small table. "What do you say, sweetheart?"

I get started on my dress, taking my time taking it off. "I'd say get started, baby."

He chuckles before he takes me in his arms and presses my back against the wall. I guess we'll only attend the race tomorrow after all.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.2K 289 39
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
463 1 28
What happens when your entire world is ripped away from you? You pray for strength. Kenzlee Raised in a fairyland of the rich and privileged, Kenzlee...
2.8M 58.5K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
7.1K 162 17
I was a senior in high school. The whole school knew who I was and adored me until one day, everything changed. When people found out about my secret...