AURORA (Original Novel)

De RussellLAndersen

The sleepy life of the inhabitants of a small Norwegian village turns into a nightmare when a strange creatur... Mai multe

PROLOGUE. Part one
PROLOGUE. Part two
CHAPTER 1. The girl who doesn't exist. Part one.
CHAPTER 1.The girl who doesn't exist. Part two
Chapter 1. The girl who doesn't exist. Part three
Chapter 2. IT
Chapter 3. Family?
Chapter 4. Bad company
Chapter 5. Barn with a surprise.
Chapter 6. Barbie girl.
Chapter 7.Cold streets of Gruve. Part one
Chapter 7. Cold streets of Gruve. Part two
Chapter 8. Dear friend?
Chapter 9. Evil. Part one
Chapter 9. Evil. Part two
Chapter 10. Between.
Chapter 11. New life.
Chapter 12. Amber shine.
Chapter 13. Best friend.
Chapter 14. Witchcraft is not a toy
Chapter 15. The best new year in the world.
Chapter 16. Let's fly
Chapter 17. Judgment
Chapter 18. Tree.
Chapter 19. Don't follow witches.
Chapter 20. The birth of a star
Chapter 21. Another life.
Chapter 22. Fortune Teller
Chapter 23. Yearning.
Chapter 24. Schlözer
Chapter 25. Heart of the earth
Chapter 26. One thousand-faced god
Chapter 27. Star
Chapter 28. Nightmare
Chapter 29. Black line
Chapter 30. Captive of the Devil
Chapter 31. A fool will always find his stupidity
Chapter 33. Hatred
Chapter 34. Morning Star
Chapter 35. God's wrath
Chapter 36. Prometheus
Chapter 37. Ritual
Chapter 38. Shining creature
Epilogue

Chapter 32. The mouse is trapped

48 12 30
De RussellLAndersen

Aurora had just begun to come to her senses, coming to terms with what had happened in her family, when she was told another piece of news: her mother had died. For more than two weeks, the girl did not leave the rented house, she drank like a professional alcoholic, gradually alcohol stopped taking her, she did not feel intoxicated even if she emptied three bottles of whiskey in one person. Gustav was always there, only once leaving for a couple of hours to buy groceries. Sometimes Lirrik would drop by to find out how things were going and immediately leave the depressive house. They started discussing Camilla's mysterious murder on TV. Bielke was not surprised, and was completely sure that Lucius was involved here, she was tired of all this. She was tired of Amber-Eyed's game; he did not appear and did not make himself known, but he did terrible and incomprehensible things to the one he called his friend. He allowed the death of her parents, thereby letting real darkness into the bright life of the girl, which he himself had built.

The murder of Ege was immediately linked to the singer, it is clear that this was not done by the police, there was zero evidence, but amateur theorists and those who adore various conspiracies picked up the wave and, riding its crest, spread rumors that Aurora is generally the head of a cult named after herself and so sacrifices all those undesirable or those who reveal the truth about her to people. After a massive uproar, all the singer's commercials were taken off the air, her videos stopped playing, and some of the soundtracks she had written for upcoming films were replaced. No one wanted to take risks, everyone tried to turn away from the golden doe that had been feeding their wallets with gold for nineteen years. No one needed a benefactress who fell into the trap of the hunters. A career from scratch was dealt a serious blow, everything that Bielke had built, millions of fans and respect all over the world, turned out to be so fragile and crumbled into dust before our eyes. Of course, Rupert, by adding gray to his few hairs on his head, tried to solve the problem. The Morning Star Corporation was also doing something, and in the future there were chances to get out. Aurora herself didn't really want to, she just didn't know why? She had no family, no husband and children, no relatives except Gustav and, at a stretch, Lirrik, too.

Larsson was perfect, but seemed too distant. Life seemed empty, a large number of songs and music had already been written, and they will remain with people forever as long as humanity exists, everything that Bielke wanted to tell her listeners she had already said and she did not know where to go next. October began, the singer's favorite season did not disappoint and filled the world with the colors of withering. She did not attend her parents' funeral, many media personalities condemned her for this, not realizing that after what happened the girl simply could not do this, she did not find the strength to accept what happened and say goodbye to her family. Aurora decided to get out, Arnold disappeared completely and did not answer calls, so the cute guitarist volunteered to be the driver. "My guardian angel." - started calling him Bielke to myself. She wanted to go to a children's hospital for especially critical patients, the poorest, simplest, maintained with public money. Where dying orphans and children from low-income families live out their last days, who reminded her of her own childhood. Rupert was already waiting outside the building of St. Anne's Hospital; he somehow found out that Aurora suddenly decided to visit here, the girl looked at Gustav with suspicion.

"Did you tell him?"

"No. He's just a level seventy wizard." - It seemed like Larsson was joking, but there was no smile on his lips. The old red brick building looked gloomy; already at the entrance to it  could feel that despair and death reigned behind the thick walls. Larsson stopped the car and got out, Rupert ran up to Aurora who was getting out of the car.

"What were you thinking?" The manager looked tired, his eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep.

"How did you know that I would come here?" - The girl answered the question with a question.

"It's just that you called the bank yesterday and clarified the amount of money in the accounts, I am the manager of your savings, you don't think I would have found out about this, you also asked the lawyer and bank employees if it was possible to transfer money, large sums, to other accounts, including the one that belongs to this hospital. I called the house where you live, not on your mobile, but in the house and realized when no one answered the phone that you both were no longer there, I rushed here, of course I could have been mistaken, but having estimated the travel time from the apartment Before coming here, I assumed that you were either already here or would arrive in no more than an hour." - Bielke raised an eyebrow, looking at Rupert in surprise.

"You should have worked as a detective or a spy." - Gustav commented on what he heard.

"So you forgot here and why didn't you tell me about your plans, we're not doing well for a second." - The manager was clearly not in a good mood.

"Sorry, but I want to donate my money to those most in need in this building, as much as necessary." - Aurora headed towards the entrance. Larsson walked calmly next to she, and Lirrik, out of breath, trudged after them, indignant.

"I understand everything and it's a good thing, but I just ask you not to waste all your resources, it's as if we still no have problems." The girl didn't listen to him, she had already decided everything. The staff of the establishment were surprised that the culprit of the hype in the press appeared without warning at their abode, they simply froze in their places, forgetting who was going where and what they were doing and looked at Bielke. She approached the nearest man in a white coat.

"Who's in charge here?" – she asked.

"What? Who?" – The employee did not understand, hesitating and thinking that they were not addressing him.

"I say, who is the boss here?"

"Doctor Rami, what?"

"I want to see him." – The singer looked stern and serious, the man hesitated for a moment, decided to obey and took her to the head doctor's office. The Hindu, judging by his appearance and accent, was busy playing some kind of game on the computer and was not expecting guests of that level. The girl entered his room without knocking.

"What's happened!" The doctor muttered dissatisfiedly, but fell silent as soon as he saw the star that every dog ​​in Norway, let alone a person, knew.

"Please take me around your hospital, through the wards and show me the patients most in need of help, take their personal cards, tell me how much their treatment might cost, not at your place, of course, but in the best clinics wherever they are." – Aurora didn't ask, she ordered, for the first time in a long time, Bielke didn't smile sweetly at everyone she met, didn't try to please everyone, because she realized that there will always be someone who doesn't like anything, even if you're perfect in everything. Now, when the girl was about to draw a line under her career, she did not care about the conventions imposed by other people. Rami stood up and opened his mouth, it is not known what he wanted to say, but then Gustav and Rupert, who had already come to terms with what was happening and was angry as hell, entered into a conversation.

"Dear doctor, silently do as the lady asks."– Larsson asked quietly, looming his rather large figure over the doctor.

"And don't forget the cases and contact information for each patient, move your limbs, otherwise I'll call your superiors and you'll work at best as a nurse. Believe me, I know the Minister of Health personally." - Rupert snapped at the unfortunate man for all his nerves that he had lately. The Hindu decided not to risk it, he was dumbfounded, called two doctors and a secretary, and the whole company, with a bunch of folders in their hands, headed to the wing with the most difficult and terrible cases. Bielke felt sick in the elevator when he was delivering the delegation to the desired floor. Her heightened senses perceived the full spectrum of pain hovering here. Hundreds of children from infancy to adolescence, all were doomed to a long and painful death, but their young souls wanted to live and this made the energy in the building very heavy. Those little patients who were conscious and could be aware of the surrounding reality immediately recognized the singer; they, with widened eyes, looked at her as the appearance of Christ to the people, as a miracle, in the sterile wards, in their sterile lives she was a colorful and wonderful spot. How strange it is that not one of the children rushed screaming to their idol; they simply watched from their rooms, some lying on their beds because they could not walk. "The best fans." - The singer thought, she went in to everyone in turn and, smiling, talked to the sick, to those who were capable of it, the children were happy about the moment they spent with the star.

Rami stood behind her and, with the help of his assistants, told the girl what kind of patient was, his situation and diagnosis, then he told Rupert the approximate amount required to try to cure the unfortunate child. The day flew by with lightning speed; Bielke spent more than five hours visiting those whom she could somehow help. By the end, Lirrik was white as chalk, his notebook filled with data and calculations. At this time, Gustav fell a little behind and followed the main company, visiting the patients after Aurora. The girl once looked into one of the rooms to see what he was doing and was a little surprised to see Larsson laying his hand on the head of the girl who was lying there, whispering something. Thinking that the guy was calming the child in this way, the singer put this event out of her head.

"My dear, according to my calculations, our amount has already exceeded forty million, such an amount that I cannot withdraw quickly, and this is eighty percent of everything we have at the moment." - The manager whispered in her ear, worried.

"I don't mind, even if it's all the money, let only one out of a hundred children survive thanks to this help, and not in vain. What should I do with these millions, look at them? Buy a castle? Or maybe spend it on all sorts of rubbish for the rich? For example, buy yourself a dress for a million and a necklace for ten." - The singer felt sick, everything began to irritate her.

"Of course not, because you don't live one day at a time, our projects are not free." – Lirrik was right, but the money that the world star of the first magnitude had was not as huge as many thought, there were actors in Hollywood who had fortunes much greater, all because of Bielke's charitable activities and now she was distributing the emergency reserve carefully kept by Rupert. The manager was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, all his work was going into the abyss. Gustav came up, pleased with something unknown, it seemed as if he had finished an important task and was happy with the result. The guitarist apparently caught the essence of the dispute between Aurora and Lirrik, so he said.

"Don't worry, I have more than thirty million, I will add it so that the projects will not be affected." – Bielke smiled, where the guitarist got such a sum remained a mystery.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I saved all these years, plus I received an inheritance from my uncle." – He simply said it as if it was a matter of course. The manager exhaled, in this case he was not interested in the guy's incomprehensible income, but the fact that they exist and were so large made him happy. Aurora looked out the window, she did this subconsciously, feeling that many people had gathered near the hospital, her feelings were not deceiving. There were about two hundred people milling around below, some with posters of the singer, fans found out about her trick, and undoubtedly one of the hospital staff rang about it.

"Oh! This is not very good, there are a lot of them and in light of recent events..." - The girl did not let Rupert finish telling him that he leaned out of the window.

"Spit." -She began to descend. Larsson followed.

"Will I stay here resolve all the nuances regarding help?" – The manager shouted after him. Bielke did not answer and wanted to quickly get to a quiet house. The fans started screaming when they saw her, someone started crying, almost everyone started shouting how much they loved her and asking for autographs. No matter what, but something was constant, men and women in love with her, like hungry jackals, wanted to touch the relic, hug, kiss and of course get an autograph, sometimes on the body, and then make a tattoo out of it. They didn't care that the singer had a tragedy less than half a month ago, that the media and competitors were up in arms against her, they thought only about their momentary fantasies and were in stark contrast with the fans who remained in the hospital, with small sick children, who behaved more modestly and more respectful.

"Aurora!!! Aurora!!!" People were screaming, such individuals were good for business, they were ready to buy in their religious ecstasy everything that their idol would be depicted on, but now these creatures infuriated Bielke, they stank, they seemed like stupid sheep, the girl always sang about humanity, but these people just didn't understand what it was. Gustav stepped forward, the crowd blocked the path to the car.

"Hold my hand." - He said. The fans, seeing the guitarist and Bielke holding hands, began to scream.

"Aurora!!! Goddess!!! You are together?!!!" Some people started asking, someone was filming with a camera, the especially crazy ones started crying more than ever and throwing lightning bolts from their eyes towards Larsson, jealousy was burning in them. Gustav led the singer right into the crowd. Dozens of hands clung to the girl's shoulders, her body, and managed to get into her face. She covered her head with her free hand, the guitarist did not stand on ceremony with the fans, risking their adoration, he silently delivered several powerful blows to the most insolent faces. Broken noses and knocked out teeth, including those of female representatives, quickly cooled the ardor of the fans, and the wave of people rolled to the side, many looked in bewilderment and fear at the idol and Gustav, who with one hand sent five people on a short flight to the ground, two of them lay there, without moving and drooling blood. The paparazzi crowded among the fans and happily clicked their DSLRs. "That's the end of Aurora as a singer and composer, poor Gus, you'll be arrested." – Bielke thought with regret and detachment. The friend opened the back door of the car and when she climbed into the cabin, he moved behind the wheel. The engine roared and they quickly left the area, leaving shocked people behind.

"Today you lost your most loyal fans." - Larsson said calmly, as if nothing had happened. The girl smiled sadly.

"This would happen sooner or later, all celebrities lose the love of their fans, lucky ones towards the end of their career, in old age, I am apparently not one of them."

"Don't worry about the children, everyone will recover." – Gustav threw out, it was too optimistic a statement and therefore the singer did not answer, remaining silent. The old world collapsed and she finished it off with her own hands. In the house that had become home in recent weeks, there was a small piano, simple, but Aurora felt that pain was splashing inside her vessel almost to the brim, a toxic liquid was corroding her body from the inside and she needed to pour it out through music. That's why the first thing the girl did was find herself under the roof, without undressing she sat down at the keys and she was carried away into the world of moaning sounds and sad melodies, she didn't try to sing, her voice trembled treacherously for the first time in her years of career. Larsson did not interfere and went about his own business. She forcefully beat out the music, putting everything into her fingers, the piano was crying. Aurora decided to take an important step for herself, she no longer saw the point, a plan matured in her head, not yet clear and vague, but it was there. She wanted to end everything and end her life. The game of the immortal turned out to be too much for her, she was broken by reality, although Bielke had been in worse situations, but there was always hope, or a goal to which, despite all the obstacles, she strove. Even when, as a child, she went against an adult psycho, she knew why, to try to save the puppy, but now there was nothing, only emptiness. Having finished tormenting the musical instrument, Aurora went up to Gustav, who was sitting in the living room reading a book, and kissed him on the cheek. He looked up at her.

"Everything is fine?" - Asked the guitarist.

"Yes. I love you, know that." She smiled and, leaving the puzzled Larsson alone with her thoughts, went up to her room. Bielke did not sleep all night, but simply sat by the window and looked at the sky, fingering the pendant that Lucius gave her in her hands, the girl took it off for the first time ever.

"Lucius, dear, please come, I want to see you." She whispered, but the amber-eyed one never came. The next day, pretending to be sick, Bielke begged Larsson to go to the pharmacy for medicine, before that, late at night she hid all the medicines that were in the house, keeping an eye on one bottle of a strong painkiller and a pack of sleeping pills. The guitarist looked alarmed, as if he felt something was wrong, but agreed to go to the city. Left alone, she quickly scribbled a suicide note asking for forgiveness from the entire team, bequeathed her property to a local charitable foundation, admitted that she dreamed of a family with Gustav and called Lirrik her older brother, after which she ate all the medicines that were available, it was only possible to do this drank three glasses of water in ten sittings. The stomach was filled with an explosive mixture. Bielke lay down on the pastel and waited. After lying there for about fifteen minutes, she realized that nothing was happening at all, there was not even nausea. "Probably expired or just a craft." - She thought. Aurora got up and went up to the attic and climbed out onto the roof through the dormer window, the idea turned out to be stupid, jumping from the house at first seemed like the right step. Seeing that the height was not sufficient to guarantee death, but rather fractures, the girl returned back. "I'm a fool and a loser, I can't even die." – Bielke rushed around the house, feverishly thinking about taking such a step to commit suicide; Larsson could be returning any moment now. She ran into the bathroom and grabbed the caustic cleaner that was stored under the sink, wanting to drink it. After thinking a little, she rejected the idea and imagined how she vomited her insides all around, the girl did not want the guitarist to find her like this.

Bielke took a knife from the kitchen and, returning back, filled the bathtub with warm water, without taking off her trousers and blouse, she climbed into it and, exhaling, cut first one hand, then the other, and did it as it should, and not as snotty suicides practice. She opened the veins along the entire arm so that the blood would flow out quickly and not have time to clot; the first cut was done quickly, the second had to be tinkered with, the trembling wounded hand could barely hold the handle of the knife. As a result, having completed the procedure and filling the floor and tiled walls with blood, the girl relaxed and made herself comfortable, closing her eyes, there was no fear, the pain was present, but Aurora could endure it. She lay in the water and waited for her strength to completely leave her, but again nothing happened, her hands began to itch, this was not what she expected. The singer looked at them and gasped. The wounds had disappeared, and in their place were barely visible pinkish scars.

"What!" – She moaned. The sound of a car approaching was heard on the street. Gustav is back.

"No! No! Why bitch!? Lucius I hate you!" - Aurora cried. The door to the bathroom was not locked and Larsson entered there without any problems, running to her screams, he stood up warily inspecting the room, covered in blood and an unharmed and sobbing girl sitting in her clothes in the water.

"Stupid." Larsson hissed in disappointment and calmly, without haste, took his mobile phone out of his pocket and dialed someone's number.

"Come, she is very bad, and prepare a couple of bodies, from today Gustav Larsson and Aurora Bielke will die for the public." He dropped the call and shook his head.

"Gus! I can't die!" - Bielke cries.

"I know baby, I know." - The friend's words immediately turned off the lacrimation function in the singer's body, she looked at him in surprise.

"Now they will help you, it's better not to resist." - He stood in the aisle with his arms crossed over his chest and did not intend to let the girl out.

"Gus? What does it mean?" - She mumbled.

"A little later, not here." -Bielke got out of the bath and tried to get around the wide guy, but he blocked her way.

"Gus, please let me in, why?" - Aurora felt scared, he didn't answer anything. Someone entered the house, several men in black uniforms with the symbols of the Morning Star appeared in the corridor, Arnold commanded them.

"Arnie? What are you doing?!" What was happening was shocking. The bodyguard nodded to Gustav and he stepped aside, handcuffs flashed in the hands of the singer's former security guard.

"Go to hell, I won't wear this!" - Aurora began to get angry.

"Sorry." - said the guitarist and easily twisted Bielke's hands, she screamed and bit his hand, blood began to flow, but the guy did not pay attention to this and put her hands behind her back, Arnold quickly cuffed them, after which they both dragged the resisting Aurora out into the street, where a blue van was waiting for her, from which corporate employees pulled out two bodies in body bags and carried them to the House.

"Let go, bitches! What's happening? Gus, are you my friend?" Bielke didn't understand anything, they forced her into the car seat and Larsson pressed his finger just above Aurora's collarbone, her eyes darkened, and she began to pass out.

"Sorry, it's necessary, there's no other way." – The last thing she heard from her loved one before she completely lost consciousness.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

284 4 15
Book 3 Amber Chandler was rescued By Sam and Dean Winchester the worlds legendary Hunters, at the age of fourteen. They taught her their family busin...
130 0 109
The stakes are higher than ever. It's been months since the four managed to temporarily defeat and escape Laurel, Amber, Kali and the others but the...
809 1 23
Queen Emalia is beautiful but has taken over the throne and is a cruel leader, willing to stop at nothing. With her powers, she kills anyone in her w...
83 18 14
(Going to be renamed as "All Eyes On Me" in the updated and edited version) A young trans girl falls in love with the wrong person. Here parents are...