𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨 𝙁𝙡𝙮 // Walker...

بواسطة taylorsxrevision

"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Whe... المزيد

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚ 𝘚𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘚 𝘍𝘓𝘠 ɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆
✯𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘏𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚
𝘐. ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
𝘐𝘐. ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ
𝘐𝘐𝘐. ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ
𝘐𝘝. ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴇᴛs sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ
𝘝. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴄᴛᴜ𝗌 ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
𝘝𝘐. ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ
𝘝𝘐𝘐. ʏᴀssɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐. ᴊᴀɪʟ?
𝘐𝘟. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ
𝘟𝘐. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
𝘟𝘐𝘐. sɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʏ
𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐. ᴅᴏᴘᴘᴇʟɢᴀɴɢᴇʀs
𝘟𝘐𝘝. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀs
𝘟𝘝. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
𝘟𝘝𝘐. ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛs
𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐. ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐. ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀʼs ᴅᴀʏ
𝘟𝘐𝘟. ʟᴀᴠᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴀᴢᴇ
𝘟𝘟. ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ
𝘟𝘟𝘐. ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

𝘟. ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

857 18 27
بواسطة taylorsxrevision

𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘡𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 10

[𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐬]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹⁵ ²⁰²²

It was around 1am and Daphné still couldn't sleep. She was still thinking about the kiss on the cheek. Why did she even do it? What if he thought it was weird?

It wasn't that big of a deal,it's just that she's never kissed a 𝘣𝘰𝘺 on the cheek before. She needed someone to talk to about this.

She decided to text Leah and Dior. Lily was sleeping with her in the same room so Leah went to sleep with Dior.

𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗲𝗯🎀

Daphné ➞ abraham lincoln
Leah ➞ albert einstein
Dior ➞ the pope

𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗻
guys
are you awake
I need help
istg if u don't answer

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗲
IM HERE
idk abt leah
she kinda sleeps w her eyes open so it's hard to tell when she's sleeping
its kinda scary ngl

𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻
NO I DONT
stop saying that I literally dont

𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗻
very gratuf ur awake
grateful*
but I need help
like actual help
my 13 yo brain is RLLY useless if u didn't noticed

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗲
what if I said we did

𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗻
do u want me to kms😍

𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻
ok but I'm literally 13 too

𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗻
but ur smarter

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗲
do you want us to come over or??

𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻
but I'm so comfy here
I'm too lazy to get up

𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗻
get both ur asses here rn

𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻
yes maam

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗲
will do

Meanwhile in Walker's room, the same thing was happening. He was literally losing his mind over the smallest thing ever.

She probably meant it in a friendly way, but what if she didn't?

He decided to text both of his friends for help.

𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲🔥💯

Walker ➞ not batman
Aryan ➞ believer💪
Charlie ➞ griddys away

𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻
Guys wake up
I need help

𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿💪
What is it

𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗱𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆
he's going to sacrifice himself

𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻
No you cont there must be anotha way

𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿💪
Do you want to stop Snape from getting thatstoneornot?

𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗱𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆
Harray, it's you that has to go on ik it

𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻
Not may, not hermione. YOUUW

𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗱𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆
bravo
there's tears in my eyes fr
anyway what did u want

𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻
I need advice
Cause if not my heart will go BOOM😝

𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗱𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆
we're on our way

ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃᵖʰⁿᵉ́ˢ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

Daphné was sitting patiently for her friends to come. As soon as she heard the door knob turn she got off her phone. "Finally. What took you so long?"

"Leah kinda fell asleep on the way"

"Oh. Anyway, what I'm about to say might be a shock to you so just take a sit. And watch out cause Lils is still asleep." she said as she

"No I'm not"

They all screamed and fell to the floor. And because of that Lily screamed too. And because of 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 screams were heard from the boys' room. And 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 scared the girls again and caused them to scream. Weird.

"What the fuck was that" Daphné asked getting up from the floor and helping up her friends.

"What were you saying?" Lily asked while sitting up straighter and leaning on her

"Okay so... The rumors are unbelievable and crazy, but guys, most of them are true"

"Speak English, please" Leah waved her hand in the air.

"What I'm saying is... I may or may not like blondie" she whispered the last part.

"WHAT" "Is this a joke?!" "FINALLY!" l her friends said at the same time.

𐙚ⁱⁿ ʷᵃˡᵏᵉʳˢ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

As they were making their way there, they saw Dior and a half asleep Leah leaning on her friend's shoulder. The guys were in a quite weird position. Aryan was over his friend's shoulder and Charlie had his hand on his thigh and back so he doesn't fall.

"Um, hi" Dior said.

"Hello. What are you doing up so late?" Charlie asked.

"What are 𝘸𝘦 doing up so late? What are 𝘺𝘰𝘶 doing up so late?" Dior said.

"Just going a for midnight walk" Aryan said quietly.

"Helping Walker with some stuff" Charlie answered at the same time.

"Oh, us too! Well, Daphné, not Walker" Leah said.

"Cool" "Cool"

They stayed silent for a few minutes before they all said "It's about their crushes on each other"

"Yeah" "Knew it" "Of course"

"Okay, let's just go wherever we need to be at and not speak of this again." Leah said to stop all of this.

"We're here" Charlie said as he walked into Walker's room with Aryan over his shoulder.

"Is he...dead?" the blond boy asked a bit worried. As he said that Charlie threw him on the bed.

"No I just didn't want to move. I need my beauty sleep" their friend said as he leaned against the wall.

"Okay. Get to the point. Why do you need us here?" Charlie asked as he laid down on the end of the bed.

Suddenly screams were heard, which scared the boys and made them scream too. Then they heard screams again. Which scared them too. But not to the point of screaming.

"What the fuck was that" Walker said, still a bit shaken up.

"Just tell us!" Aryan said impatiently.

"Okay so. You know about the rumors, right?" he asked, failing at his explanation.

"What rumors?" Charlie asked, getting more interested.

"You know. 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 rumors." Walker said, failing again.

"Be more specific! I want to sleep" Aryan said as he threw a pillow on his head.

"Okay. What I'm saying is...I may or may not like Daphné.." he whispered the second part.

It was a big deal for Walker to say it. However, his friends kept a straight face. "Wow! What a surprise! You woke me up for this shit?" Aryan said while pulling the pillow off his face.

"I'm disappointed." Charlie said while shaking his head.

𐙚ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃᵖʰⁿᵉ́ˢ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

"I don't know! I'm just saying it's a possibility that I have a teeny tiny little minuscule crush on him" she put her thumb and pointer finger really close together.

"We know" they all said in unison.

"What? How? Was it the kiss that made it obvious? Why would you tell them Lily?"

"I didn't say anyth-"

"KISS?!" Dior and Leah screamed. A faint 'what' was heard from another room.

"Shush! A kiss on the cheek" Lily shushed them

"Ohhhh"

"Okay, what should I do? Cause there's no way this can get any further" she said in an obvious manner.

Little did she know.

"You keep saying that. In a few months you'll look back to this night and just think, 'hmm, how stupid I looked thinking that'" Leah said.

"Bla bla bla. Just help me."

"Honestly you should just go talk to Walker. You don't even have to confess or anything, just to talk"

"That's the thing! There's nothing to confess!" Daphné exclaimed.

"Just go"

And with that, Daphné was out the door.

𐙚ⁱⁿ ʷᵃˡᵏᵉʳˢ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

"I don't know! It's just that lately it seems like I've developed a small itsy bitsy little crush on her." That was a complete utter lie. It's been going on for months, actually no, it started ever since he first saw her on TV as a kid. She was his inspiration to become an actor. And it 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 wasn't a small crush.

"We already know." they said in unison. "As if you don't make it obvious with the hearts eyes and blush" Aryan added.

"Oh. I thought Lily told guys about the kiss"

"WHAT?!" both boys yelled. A faint 'kiss' being heard in the background.

"Cheek kiss! On the cheek. Face cheek."

"The fact that you had to clarify that disturbs me" Aryan said.

"But seriously, what should I do? Cause there's no way she likes me back and there definitely won't be anything between us. She's too good for me"

Little did he know...

"If you say so. But the day that you propose to her and she says yes, I better be the first person you think of. I mean, other than her of course." Aryan said and he fist bumped Charlie.

"All I hear is white noise. Give me actual advice"

"Just talk to her dude. Girls love communication. I think. I'm not sure. Dior made me watch a romcom with her the other day so I think that's about right." Charlie said.

"It's so weird that they keep making us watch romcoms, isn't it?" Aryan confessed.

"For real, dude" Charlie said.

"I kind of enjoy them actually" Walker spoke up.

"Oh, hell no. You're in deep, buddy. Come on go." Charlie said as he motioned for him to get up.

"Okay, I'll go to her room"

✯ ✯ ✯

Daphné was in her way to Walker's room and viceversa. They were both distracted and looking at the wall on their right.

They bumped into each other and apologized. They kept walking to the other's room.

When they finally made it to the doors and opened them, they each realized who they bumped into. As they were about to go back, they heard a 'come in'.

At first they thought they imagined a ghost on the hallway, but then Walker saw Dior, Leah and Lily on the bed; and Daphné saw Aryan and Charlie.

𐙚ⁱⁿ ʷᵃˡᵏᵉʳˢ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

"He..llo? Aryan, what are you doing here? And Charlie" she asked walking over to the bed.

"Us? What about you?"

"Just chilling" she shrugged.

"In Walker's room?"

"At.. 2am?" Aryan looked at his watch.

"Yes?" She saw this as an opportunity to see if Walker said anything about her. She didn't expect much, as if someone was crazy enough to like her romantically. "By the way, has Walker said, I don't know, anything about me lately? Friendly stuff, of course. Or maybe not"

Both boys gave each other knowing looks before Charlie spoke up. "Why are you asking?"

"Just.. You know, the whole ship thing. Between me and Walker. And the fans. That I totally don't want to happen" she said while looking around the walls.

"Maybe? This is so random" Aryan nudged Charlie.

"Tell me 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." she said as she sat on the bed.

"Nothing just that he wanted to talk to you about something or whatever" Charlie said. They wanted to tell her about Walker's feelings for her so badly, but they couldn't break his trust like that.

"Okay I'll go talk to him"

𐙚ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃᵖʰⁿᵉ́ˢ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

"Hi..? What are you guys doing here? It's like 2am"

"Says you" Leah said.

"I'm just wandering around. I'm bored, that's all" he shrugged.

"Hm, right." Lily said.

This was a bit of an awkward situation, but Walker saw it as an opportunity to find out if Daphné liked him back. Not that she would. He didn't think someone like 𝘋𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘯𝘦́ would like 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

"Just a small question." he began as he sat on the bed. "Has Daphné told you guys anything about me?"

"Why, you got a crush on her?" Leah raised her eyebrow.

"No"

"That's not what you said yesterday.." Lily muttered.

Walker glared at her "I'm just saying because everyone keeps shipping us! It's not like I like her or anything. Not at all."

"I'm not gonna go into detail, but she may or may not have said she was going to talk to you. Did you not see her in the hallway?" Dior answered.

"Oh, yeah. I think I bumped into her?"

"Well, go on then! What are you waiting for" Leah said as she got up and lead him out the door.

✯ ✯ ✯

They both opened the doors to their rooms and looked up. Then they saw each other. Walker smiled and waved, and Daphné did the same.

"What were you doing in my room?" Walker asked her as they walked over to each other.

"Could ask you the same thing. Should we go downstairs? Apparently our rooms have been invaded by our friends"

"Sure"

Daphné went to the kitchen and sat on the counter. Walker followed her and leaned on it next to her.

"So, what are you doing up? And why were Aryan and Charlie in your room?" she asked as she opened the fridge next to her.

"I don't know, what were Dior and Leah doing in yours? Ooh, pass me a Coke" he asked as Daphné grabbed a Red Bull for herself and a coke for Walker. "Thanks"

"Just talking. It's almost Lily's birthday so we were just discussing it" she said as she took a sip from her drink.

"Cool. Wait, she's throwing a party?"

"Of course! She's turning 15, the party's gonna be at a venue her dad rented. Bridge and Lexa are coming too which is exciting!!"

She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "I keep forgetting it's like 2am and that we have work tomorrow"

"You wanna go to sleep?"

"No. I kinda want to watch something" She made her way to the living room and threw her self on the couch, spilling a little bit of Red Bull on the floor.

He followed her and stubbed his toe on a chair. "Ay!" he yelled as he fell to the floor.

"Fonsi" she laughed at him. "Stop laughing at me" he said as he got up.

"Can we watch Deadpool? I haven't watched it in ages" he said as he stood next to her. "Dude, you're taking up all of the couch, move"

Daphné just put her head up so he could sit down. Then when he did she put her head back on his lap and started to look for things to watch.

"You know what? Let's watch Bridget Jones Diary" she said as she went to Google.

"But it's not on Netflix"

"Let's watch it on soap2day or something" she said as she looked it up.

When she pressed play a bunch of notifications popped up.

"Who the fuck is Sarah?" Walker asked. 'Sarah is a few miles away. Click link!' was one of the notifications.

"No one, it's just ads" Daphné laughed.

About 30 minutes into the movie Daphné was laughing at the egg peeler scene with the mum.

Walker looked at her and the realization hit. It hit harder than a bus.

The way the corners of her mouth crinkle when she smiles, or how her eyes shine when she talks about something she's interested in.

Walker had fallen hard for Daphné. And it was much more than just a silly little crush.

A/n

Word count:2413

Idk if this makes sense
OMFG TAYLOR ANNOUNCED A NEW ALBUM AT THE GRAMMYS??
It gives sm dead poets society vibes
ALSO S2 FOR PJO IS OFFICIAL??? I SO EXCITED ANCSJSVSJD
Sorry for not updating much I have a football (or soccer wtv u call it) tournament this sunday
It's raining sm and they keep canceling it I'm literally gonna kms😋
I was watching Bridget Jones when I finished this so I just thought why not add it in?
Byeee

-kenza

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

91.7K 1.4K 30
"Hey, I'm so sorry but can I hide in here for awhile?" An out of breath and frantic boy asks. "Uh..sure!" Y/n responds, a bit confused while taking h...
9.7K 419 13
"look, I didn't want to fall in love with Percy Jackson." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 their fates intertwined, but at what cost? OR 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 Andromeda...
64.7K 1.8K 24
❝ HE LAUGHS AT HER EYES, AT HER SMILE, AT THE GLASSES ON HER FACE ❞ in which walker scobell falls for his best friend while she falls for him harder ...
21.7K 659 9
💋🥀 IN WHICH, walker scobell falls for his cast mate's younger sister "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫." "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐤...