𝘝. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴄᴛᴜ𝗌 ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 5
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘜𝘚 𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘛

[𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐥?]

𐙚ⁿᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ³⁰ ²⁰²²

Today was the day, they were filming the tunnel of love scene.

When Daphné first read the book, she absolutely loved it. Saying she was excited was an understatement.

She was walking to where they were supposed to film the scene and saw Walker. She walked up to him and put her arm around his shoulder. "So, you excited to film the tunnel of love scene?" she squealed.

"Given the way you just asked me that, I think you are" he said looking up at her. He was a few centimeters shorter then her considering she was 166cm and he was 158cm.

"Yeah, dude, I'm absolutely shitting myself right now! I mean this is crazy, like one of my favorite scenes in the first book. What about you?" she said excitingly and realizing Walker didn't answer her question.

He shrugged. "Yeah. I'm kinda nervous though. I mean," he moves away a bit from her and throws his hands in the air "what if I mess it up? Or I forget my lines again? Wait, what if I accidentally drown you or whatever?" his eyes widened.

"We're about to film one of the most important scenes in the show, and you're worried about drowning me?" she chuckled.

"A bit. Don't make fun of me" he said as they got to the filming area.

They got there and some people started explaining to them what they had to do and how they were going to do it. They asked Daphné to explain a bit what was going on.