Mile Ho Tum Humko ( A Spiritu...

By DarlingReva

Story about two Twins - The Raizada's More

Prologue
Spiritual 1
Spiritual 2
Spiritual 3
Spiritual 4
Spiritual 5
Spiritual 6
Spiritual 7
Spiritual 8
Spiritual 9
Spiritual 10
Spiritual 11
Spiritual 12
Spiritual 13
Spiritual 14
Spiritual 15
Spiritual 16
Spiritual 17
Spiritual 18
Spiritual 19
Spiritual 20
Spiritual 21
Spiritual 22
Spiritual 23
Spiritual 24
Spiritual 25
Spritual 26
Spiritual 27
Spiritual 28
Spiritual 29
Spiritual 30
Spiritual 31
Spiritual 32
Spiritual 33
Spiritual 34
Spiritual 35
Spiritual 36
Spiritual 37
Spiritual 38
Spiritual 39
Spiritual 40
Spiritual 41
Spiritual 42
Spiritual 43
Spiritual 44
Spiritual 45
Spiritual 46
Spiritual 47
Spiritual 48
Spiritual 49
Spiritual 50
Spiritual 51
Spiritual 52
Spiritual 53
Spiritual 54
Spiritual 55
Spiritual 56
Spiritual 57
Spiritual 58
Spiritual 59
Spiritual 60
Spiritual 61
Spiritual 62
Spiritual 63
Spiritual 64

Epilogue

808 70 13
By DarlingReva

Arnav is taking bath. Khushi is calling him from hall. He didn't heard her voice. In angry Khushi made Nandhu sleep in cradle and came to his room. Before she bang bathroom Arnav came out wrapping towel to his lower portion. In that process Khushi's hand touched Arnav's chest and he closed his eyes tightly. Both are seeing each other eyes. Khushi's eyes traveled towards his lips. Arnav huskily asked “You want something??”.

Khushi is lost in the web that she's didn't responding. Her lips are slightly open. Arnav's wet hairs and well built body making Khushi nervous and water drops from his hairs fell on Khushi's cheek. He removed water drops from her cheeks and khushi closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Arnav: Don't stare me like this?? Your these dove shape eyes makes me out of control.

Khushi: wo…. I…. I.mean….

She's blabbering something when Arnav pecked on her lips. He's not moving his lips. He's waiting to Khushi respond back. When he didn't got any response he left her lips. Before he step back Khushi holds his face and placed her lips and started to kiss him back. This going to steamy session between them. Arnav made her sleep on bed and havourd on her.

Arnav; are you sure that you want This??

Khushi; yes I want….

Arnav nodded his head and again placed his lips on her lips and started to kiss her. This encounter end up become one again after 6 months. She forgave Him.

RAIZADA MANSION

Anjali and Chirag came back from their honeymoon and waiting to get news about three Person. Aarav, Arnav and Aman.

Anjali: I think we should arrange a wedding date as soon as possible for Aaru.

Nani; you're right Bitiya, I'm just waiting for Chote’s arrival.

Chirag: we can arrange two weddings at a Time.

Anjali and Nani seeing him in confusion hearing two weddings.

Anjali: Two weddings??

Chirag: Arre I forgot to inform you all that Aman loving someone in Paris. He told me not say anything to anyone except Arnav.

Nani; Chote Know this??

Chirag nodded his head and said “Arnav already planned their wedding, everything is ready”.

PARIS

Aman: try to understand Khushi. If Arnav not come to Paris to attend this meeting then we'll face massive loss. He's not ready to come. So please make him ready to come Paris.

Khushi said ok and came to Arnav. He's busy with their son. Both are playing.

Khushi: I want to go Paris. Let's go. From there we trio can go.back to India.

Arnav: but still our holidays are not over. We will go after some days.

Khushi; we're going means we're going. No arguments on this Arnav. Come Nandhu we will fly to Paris to meet your Maamu.

Arnav: I'm hearing your each and every word that doesn't mean you to order me. Don't forget I'm ASR.

Khushi: who said you to come with us to Paris?? I and my son is going. If you want you can come. If you don't then stay here and enjoy.

Khushi packed her luggage with Nandu and came out of her room. Arnav already waiting for her with his luggage. Khushi controlling her laugh seeing him.

Arnav: Don't laugh. I'm not coming with you. I'm going with my Son.

Khushi: Ya, ya I can see that.

PARIS

Aman: try to understand Sir, ASR is on the way.

Client: no Mr. Aman sorry we can't do this project with you guys.

Aman was tensed hearing this when he heard the voice of The ASR.

“Then Don't Do this project with us”.

Client and Aman turned towards Arnav and there our ASR is coming with an Attitude Aura. ASR Background Music Playing in the background. Aman smiled seeing him and client gulped his saliva seeing ASR here. Arnav came and stood in front of client and said “we're not working with you. Aman Take files and come with me. More eligible than this company is waiting for our arrival. Let's go”.

Client: ASR nothing like that, I just wanted to meet you personally that's why i said like that.

Arnav: Once I said No then There is no turning back. Aman let's go.

Arnav wore his goggles and came out of the company. This is very big loss for client. Because ASR handled everything before stepping in Paris.

Arnav: Aman, tell your Arohi to pack her luggage. Tonight we're flying back to India.

Aman: Arnav, is Khushi forgave you??

Arnav smiled and said “The person standing in front of you is Arnav Singh Raizada Aman, nothing impossible for me”.

Aman gave a box to Arnav. He opened and found a gold chain with A Letter.

Aman: this is our Friendship gift Arnav. I can't take it back from Nandu. That's why I purchased new one for both of us.

Arnav: that means you forgave me??

Aman; yes…. When Khushi is happy with you then I don't have any issues.

Arnav smiled and hugged Aman tightly. He missed his friendship a lot. When Khushi get to know that Aman have girlfriend.

Khushi; why you guys not informed me?? This is my right to know about this.

Aman: I wanted to give you a surprise.

At the meantime Arohi came with her luggage. Seeing Khushi and Arnav she smiled.

Aman: meet my Lovely Sister Khushi. And he's my Jiju…… ASR Naam toh Suna Hoga? And Chipkali she's your future Bhabhi Arohi.

Khushi hugged Arohi. She's so happy that finally her Brother is happy in his life. All came back to India.

Wedding altar is ready for Aman and Aarav's marriage. Arnav was very busy person in this function that he Forgot about Khushi. She's making her face as huff.

Anjali: Uffo!! Khushi, after all his friend and brother is going to happen then he will be busy na??

Khushi: hmm…. I'm not complaining Di. I know he's busy. But he have to give some time to Nandu right?? He always call him as Papa, Papa.

Arnav heard what Khushi said, he came there and said “Nandu is Missing me or Nandu’s mother is Missing me”. Khushi saw him and glared. Arnav smirked ant say beside her on sofa and hugged her in his embrace.

Khushi: you're so shameless, Di is here and you're romancing in front of her.

Arnav: whatever I do, you always complaint about it. Di will not say anything. I'm busy now bye.

Saying this he kissed on her forehead and went out. Anjali is smiling seeing Khushi's red cheeks.

Anjali: See, my Chote love you so much.

Stage is set for marriage, two couples are standing in front of holy fire and Taking seven sacred vows of marriage. Khushi is happy for her Brother and Arnav is happy for his brother.

Arnav and Khushi standing beside each other and Nandu is in Arnav's Arms.

Arnav: finally, they're in good relationship. No more Vampire and no more Werewolf.

Khushi: I'm so happy seeing them like this. This will be history where a Vampire and Werewolf married in same altar.

Arnav and Khushi started to smile hearing this. Chirag and Anjali also joined them in this session.

AFTER 5 YEARS

Three little cute kids are playing in garden area and one elder brother guarding them. He's none other than Nandan Singh Raizada. Three little cute kids are…. Anchi [Anjali and Chirag's daughter], Aanak [Aarav and Kanak’s Son] and Amahi [Aman and Arohi Daughter]. Childrens are playing and elders are gossiping inside the mansion. All came to see the little bundle of Aarushi Singh Raizada a five month daughter of Arnav and Khushi.

Khushi: I know how I convinced him to become mother again. He's not at all ready for second baby. Now see he always stick to his daughter.

Aarav: Fairy Princess, she's just like you. See her eyes are dove shape.

Arohi: Bhabhi, by the way how you convinced my brother??

Anjali: I know, she didn't gave permission to touch her and many times I saw Chote sleeping in the hall.

Arnav: Di…. Please..

Aarav: wow!! My Chote is so romantic.

Nani is praying in front of God. She's happy that all her childrens are happy now.

Nani : when Chote and Khushi Bitiya came back from London. I was happy that they moved on forgetting their past. After Aarav and Aman Marriage Everything is settled down. All are happy only because my great grandson Nandu. I know he have some power in him. Keep him safe and happy Devi Mayya.

Arnav: where is Nandu, he will get angry if his sister Start to cry.

Khushi: he's outside and playing with his sisters and brother. He love them so much.

Kanak: yes Di, Aanak in his sleep blabber Nandu name. Their bonding is close with each other.

Aman: Arre yaar, I'm thinking that why should I became human again. If i am a Werewolf I can read at least Arohi mind.. that what she's thinking about.me. you know these four ladies always gossip with each other.

Aarav: me too… after becoming human my.mind not working properly and these ladies eat all of our mind fully.

Chirag: I don't think like that. My life is beautiful after Anjali entered in my life as my better half. Before I say something she understands my needs.

Arnav; it takes time to understand everything.

Aman: what time?? Five years Completing to our marriage. And we're still not understanding these ladies.

Arnav; Come out from your Werewolf and Vampire mind. You will get to know the beautiful life journey.

Aarav: we're happy Chote, like you guess Na what Fairy Princess is thinking or planning to trouble you. I'm saying that guessing is not working in my case.

Arnav: Bhai…. Actually I have to thank you. If you not disappeared from the altar then Khushi will be not in my life.

Aman: Everything is decided by destiny Arnav. Can you imagine I as a Werewolf have a family now. I didn't thought this thing in my dream also. But now I'm happily married man.

Arnav saw Khushi who's playing with their daughter and smiling with her Bhabhi's.

Mile ho tum humko Bade naseebon se Churaya hai maine Kismat ki laqeeron se
[I have got you with great fortune I have stolen you from witings of fate].

Arnav is remembering their first meet to till now. Their life journey is coming in front of in the flow. She's his Lady Gunda and Lady Vampire. Arnav smiled remembering his birthday surprise and that day they became soulmates.

Teri mohabbat se saansein mili hain Sada rehna dil mein kareeb ho ke

[I have got my breath from our love Always stay close to my heart].

Mile Ho Tum Humko…….

All are sitting with their kids in their lap and chatting. Arnav is holding Aarushi and Khushi is feeding food to Nandu. But somewhere else someone is coming out of grave and making noise of pain. He's in the pain from many years.

Person: you guys not thought once about me. I will not leave you all. You have to pay for this. I'm coming to seek a revenge.

ARSHI ROOM

Arnav is standing in front of pool and watching the water. Khushi made Aarushi to sleep and came to Arnav. She hugged him from the back and kept her head on his back.

Khushi: what happened?? What you thinking from evening?

Arnav: everything is destined right?? We becoming one in pool water and Nandu got his powers from here. Thinking all these incidents I feel weird.

Khushi: Everything is Destined Arnav, you becoming my husband and all the incidents whatever happened in our life are Destined to happen.

Arnav: is Nandu have powers in him now also?? Because I don't think it's there. Because I didn't saw such things in him.

Khushi: I too don't know… but when situation comes like that. Powers automatically comes out. He's just 5 year old but he have very good common sense Arnav. But he's like you. Silent type.

Arnav: he may not talk much but he Express his love and concern in his actions Khushi. Don't worry maybe someone like you change him in future like you changed me Lady Vampire.

Khushi: what?? You changed because of me?? You're a Laad Governor and you will be Laad Governor forever.

Arnav: I have to thank my stars that you came in my life. You not only Changed me Khushi everyone around you changed only because of you.

Arnav turned towards her and hugged her tightly. Both closed their eyes and lost in that moment. All are same as busy with their partners. Not aware of Storm is coming towards them.

Nandu is standing on the peak of roof and guarding his family. He's waiting for that person to come. When he came he became a whirlpool water. That person is none other than Abhishek Singh Raizada. The Original Vampire left his body without a proper goodbye.

Abhishek: they didn't cared to Know where my body is…. I was suffering from many years.

Nandu: you got your punishment as you did wrong deeds. Don't you dare to cast your eyes on my family.

Abhishek: who the hell are you??

Nandu: I am Arnav Singh Raizada's Son Nadan Singh Raizada. You said you didn't get proper rituals to your body right. Don't worry you will get one.

Saying this Nandu covered him in his whirlpool water and destroyed him like Original Vampire. Nandu standing in front of main gate keeping his hands on his waist and said….

Jab Tak Mein Yaha Hon, Meri Family Ka Koi Kuch Nahi Bigad Sakta. [Until I'm here no one going to harm my family]. Before reaching My Family They Have To Face This Storm.

Nandu music is playing in the background.

https://www.facebook.com/ArshiFanFictionByRevaSarun/videos/985943421582880/

Another Beautiful Story Ends Here. I Like to Thank All my Lovely Readers who supported me throughout this Journey. Thank you so much guys….. Lot's of Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 9
This is Arnav and Khushi short love story
215K 13.7K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
229K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
20.2K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?