Secretly Married To The Campu...

By AnanyaSharma297

PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't comp... More

Chapter-0 : A sudden call
Chapter-1 : New Student?
Chapter-2 : Seniors
Chapter-3 : Rumours
Chapter-4 : Not boyfriends Anymore
Chapter-5 : He's mine
Chapter-6 : We're Married
Chapter-7 : Continue...
Chapter-8 : Almost caught
Chapter-9 : How I got famous?
Chapter-10 : Code-Line gathering
Chapter-11 : Fear of losing
Chapter-13 : Sky's secret
Chapter-14 : Can't denied the birthday wish
Chapter-15: Drunk Husband
Chapter-16: Family Confrontation
Chapter-17: Another 'Normal Day' 😒
Chapter-18 : Payu in trouble 😵‍💫
Notice

Chapter-12 : Continue...

1.3K 63 12
By AnanyaSharma297

🌪️🌧️

"Eul.... What's going on..." Payu held me in his arms, caressing my back and hair, but I couldn't stop.

The tears falling down continuously, the pain is unbearable.

Me and my sister, we have to go through this pain, we both lost the warmth of our parents, we even couldn't get a chance to say goodbye to them, all because of someone.

Everyday, I remind myself, it's no one's mistake, it's just an accident, I shouldn't make my sister feel guilty.

But it's hurting so much that I can't even understand anymore, why.

"Saifah, let's take Eul to the hotel..." Payu told his brother, not wanting to let me go nor do I want him.

I want to hide right now.

"Okay, but should I tell mom and dad.." Saifah asked.

"Later.. first let's take him back..."

Payu

Me and my brother were both waiting for Eul, beside the car, but I was surprised when suddenly, Eul came out running and bumb in my chest, and started crying.

After Uncle and Aunty's gone, I never saw him crying like this. I tighten my arms around him, make him feel safe and calm,

After asking him many times when i didn't get any response, I decided to take him to the hotel.

Originally, my brother and I were going to stay at Eul's grandparents house and mom and dad are going to stay at the hotel cause they have some errands to do but I think it's better to go to the hotel rather than back inside the house.

Eul went back to take his phone but came back crying, definitely something happened, but let's fill up my curiosity later, first we need to take it back.

When we reached the hotel, the reception lady and people were around, giving us strange looks.

But I don't care about it right now, what is important for me now is my love.

After entering the room, I make Eul sit on the bed and want to get some water for him to drink but Eul holds my hand so tightly that give up and sits down with him.

"Saifah, bring some water for Eul.." Saifah nodded and brought a glass of water but Eul didn't even look at it.

It seems like his mind is lost somewhere else.

Saifah took a seat on the other side of Eul, in bed and caressed his head, "Rainey boy, what happens..." he tried to ask Eul, but no response.

Saifah looked at me worriedly, suddenly his phone rang.

"It's Dad..." he said, I looked at Eul's condition and then to my brother.

"Ok I'll handle it, you stay with him..." he said and left the room while talking on the phone.

"Eul... Please love... " I'm trying to soothe him.

But he tightly gripped my shirt from behind and I understand that he doesn't want to say anything right now, I also didn't force him.

Sometimes you shouldn't ask what the other person is going to throw, just be with the person, silently, hold the other person, cause sometimes a person doesn't want words but actually wants someone to hold.

After a long time of crying, He got tired and fell asleep, I laid him down on the bed and lay beside him, pulled him closer to my chest, looking at his face that still had signs of tears.

I wonder what happened to make him burst like this.

After a few minutes, sleep also takes me over, but why do I feel like we are forgetting something, whatever let's think tomorrow.

Rain

The next morning, I woke up because of the sound of the phone alarm, my head is heavy and my eyes are tired, my throat feels dry and I feel someone's arm around my waist.

I opened my eyes, adjusted to the morning sunshine, saw his chest, I looked up to his face, he was sleeping peacefully.

My emotions burst out definitely makes him worried, but right now I need to clear things.

I removed his arm from my waist and got out of bed, went to the bathroom , and saw my reflection in the mirror.

My face is completely messed up, my eyes are red and swollen, there are marks of tears. I splashed cold water on my face, again and again, trying to make my face better.

After I dried my face, I came out, saw he's still sleeping, I don't want to wake him up, I walked towards him, wanted to touch his face but stopped and left the room.

When I came out from the bedroom, I saw Saifah hyeong lying on the sofa in the living room, I felt guilty for making both of them worried last night.

I left the room and went home.

When I entered the house, I saw my sister in the kitchen, making breakfast , I sighed and walked towards my room, taking a shower, telling my reflection 'you need to calm down, Eul'

After spending an hour in the shower, I got ready and came down.

"Noona..." she looked at me with a smile.

(Rain's Elder sister, korean name- Lee Sang-eun)

"Hm.. "

"A-About the a-accident..." After the words came out, her face lost the smile.

"..."

"Tell me everything...." not for the second I break the eye contact, determine to know the truth.

"Uh.. then let's go in my room and talk, it's been a long time since we had a proper conversation..." She said, off the gas stove and come out from the kitchen.

She entered in her room while I following behind her, locked the door, "First thing, how do you?.." she said, gesture me sit with her.

"I-I accidently heard your conversation, last night..." I replied in low voice, trying my best to hold my tears.

"Hm, it's not like I'm planning to hide this from you, it's just I don't know how to tell you..." Jiah told me directly.

She stood up and walk towards the wall, touch the picture hanging on the wall, silent for some moments.

"After funeral, Uncle reached out to me and inform me that the mechanic found a tracking device in our parents car..." She taking her time, telling me about it, but still her back towards me.

"A tracking device?.." I was really shocked to this information, what a tracking device doing in our parents car and why.

There a lot questions but i still waiting for her finish her to speaking.

"Yes, but the investigation officer who handling the case, didn't find information yet and the man who caused the accident, police caught him but in his statement he continues telling that it was a accident... just because lack of evidence that person got only 2 years imprisonment..."

She then turned towards me, her eyes were filled with strange silence, came to me, cupped my face, "I don't know right now, who's the person who after our parents, if that person is insider or outsider or what that person's intention, until I found the culprit behind it, I want you to hidden and safe, that's my priority, protect you... Don't trust people easily..." She exclaimed to me everything. After all these things she changed a lot, she seems to be calm and strong but I know inside she is hurting.

She used to be a carefree and full of love and life girl, always smiling and caring but now she's totally opposite, she rarely smile and bottled up her emotions.

"Noona, I'm okay... So please let me share the burden with you, please noona..." I want her to be happy just like she wants me, hugged her waist tightly and she responds.

"Please noona, I'm worried..." my pleading voice came out.

"Ow, my little brother grown up, hmm.." she said while caressing my hair.

"Okay, I promise, I'll tell you everything from now on, now give me a smile..." she pulled me out from the hug and make me to face her, looking at me with a smile.

We heard the sound of main door opening.

"Let's go out and have breakfast , wash your face first my Rainey boy..." I nodded and she left the room. When I came out from the bathroom, I saw him sitting on the sofa and looking at me, I know he's waiting for the answer about last night.

I came out from the thoughts when I heard Saifah entered in the house and find us in this situation.

He looking at both of us confusedly, but I really don't want to explain everything again and don't want to get scolded again.

"What's going on here?.." Hyeong asked us.

"Nothing.." Payu reply but his eyes didn't left on me.

Saifah sigh and went to his room to get freshen up.

"Eul..." Payu called me softly but his face is Stern.

"I don't care but except you, so stay out from danger and it's not a request, it's an a order, as your husband..." I just nodded and he pecked on my lips.

Oh god, the last words he said , it was really hot, ok I know what you are thinking, but I can't help it, my husband is looking hot when he shows his control over me.

*******************

Happy reading 😄

Sorry for late update

Vote and comment for sure 😊

I love to read your thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 685 32
✔Completed ✔ ❤️Paranormal romance ❤️ Please read, vote and comment *Description Inside* Cover by ME! lol
330 36 14
Guys please this is my first book on Wattpad also my first prose. I am a screen writer and I need you guys help. Please vote and don't forget to leav...
71.8K 3.7K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...
1.3K 73 11
.............................................................................. Hey Lover. Why did you make me feel this sad? This miserable? This hur...