Alastor x Reader Imagines❤ ✔[...

By ValerieWinks777

Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing rando... More

Introduction
Imagine 1: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 1
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫
Imagine 2: My Fallen Angel👼
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫 Pt. 2
His/Your pick up lines🥰
Imagine 3: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 2
Imagine 4: Switched Bodies🤯
What He/You Would Do To Get His/Your Attention🥰
How He/You Would Wake Him/You Up😴
When Alastor Was Human, He...🧐
Imagine 5: First Dance❤
Songs That Describe Alastor😈
Imagine 6: Jambalaya🥰
Imagine 7: Jealousy😤
Alastor pictures🥰😘🥵 (Pt 1)
Imagine 8: Vulnerability❣️
Imagine 9: Vulnerability❣️ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 10: The Art Of Dance✨
Imagine 11: Set Free🦋
Imagine 12: The Art Of Dance✨ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 13: Bad Feelings😈
THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!🥵😘🥰
Imagine 14: Comfort💜
😳 (This photo of Alastor)
Alastor Pictures💋 (Pt. 2)
The Bet😼 (Alastor's POV)
Imagine 16: Charlie's Adopted Sis😘
Imagine 17: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 1)
NEW STORY OUT NOW!🥳
Imagine 18: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 2/Finale)
Happy Valentine From Alastor😊
Imagine 19: Valentine's Day❤
Just for laughs!😉😁
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 20: The Radio Demon👿
Imagine 21: Twist Of Fate🧡
Alastor pictures (Pt 3💋 PLUS A SPECIAL GUEST)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 3)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 4)
Slumber Party With Alastor Would Include...🤭
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 4)
Imagine 22: Revenge Of The Wicked😈
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 5)
Imagine 23: Happy Birthday!🥳
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 6)
Poll Time!🥰
Imagine 24: When She Loved Me🌺
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 7)
❤perfection❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 5)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt 8)
🤍Voice Impersonations!🤍
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 6)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 1🎶)
Imagine 25: The One & Only😇
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 7)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 8)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 9)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 2🎶)
Imagine 26: My Darling Doe🌸
Imagine 27: Nightmares Never End🩸
Just for laughs! 😉😁 (Pt 10)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 3🎶)
HMMMMM
Imagine 28: Shadow Demon🖤 (Pt. 1)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 9)
😂🤣😂
Imagine 29: Shadow🖤 (Pt. 2/Finale)
W.O.W
Imagine 30: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 1)
Alastor ASMR❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 10)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 11)
HELL YEAH!!!!
Imagine 31: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 32: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 3/Finale)
Thank You & Goodnight💙

Imagine 15: The Bet😼

2.7K 57 36
By ValerieWinks777

Pairing: Cat demon! shy! Y/N x Alastor

*Summary: Y/N has been at the Hazbin Hotel for quite some time. And due to the fact that she has adorable kitty ears and an adorable cat tail, it draws the attention of Alastor. Though Alastor will not allow Y/N to touch his ears.*

requested by Kawaiicat2

*Y/N's POV*

Another slow, and kind of boring day at the Hazbin Hotel. You, Sir Pentious, and Angel Dust are the only guests of the Hotel, and then there's the staff of course; Charlie, Vaggie, Husker, and Niffty, and Alastor.

When it comes to guest wise, you kind of enjoy Sir Pentious's presence, cause deep down, even though he believes himself to be quite the evil genius, he's funny to your eyes. And his little Egg Bois are adorable, yet stupid at the same time, which adds even more to the adorableness.

Angel Dust...well, he's always a bit forward, in a way that makes you uncomfortable. So, you tend to stay away from him, conversation wise.

And when it comes to the staff, Charlie's really nice, always upbeat and happy even when times seem troubling. It's a little inspiring to you. Vaggie is a little closed off, which is respectable of course, even you yourself are closed off slightly, but not in a rude way. In truth, you're just a shy cat demon.

Husker is very quiet, and tends to never talk to anyone, unless someone is bugging him, then he'll make it known that he wants them to shut up.

And Niffty...you shudder. For being so small and looking so cute and innocent...she's a little insane. So, you stay away from her as well, especially since she always carries a knife or needle.

But there's one more staff member you haven't mentioned yet.

Who...is actually sitting beside you right now, one leg crossed over the other, his hands clasped in his lap, wide smile on his face.

Alastor.

He should be the scariest one here, and yet, you find him quite comfortable to be around. Perhaps because he's not too nosey, and he's soft spoken--sometimes at least--and he's so old fashioned with everything. He's not crude, he rarely swears, and he doesn't look at you like an object to be used like EVERY other demon ass down here in Hell.

Though, there is one thing he does which does kind of bother you. Well, in proper words, makes you even more shy.

Alastor glances at you, his smiling softening as he extends a hand, brushing his fingers along the soft fur of your ears.

Your eyes shoot open from the sudden touch. "Wh-what are you doing?" you ask shyly, as you feel his hands caress your ears.

You're quite shy when someone randomly decides to touch either your fur, your cat tail, or your ears. Due to many reasons, of course, but one specific reason is because you're not used to it.

Alastor makes an amused sound in the back of his throat, entertained by the slight flustering he can see in your cheeks from his simple caress. "What does it look like, my dear? I am simply enjoying the softness of your fur," he purrs a little, "it feels quite nice."

A blush forms on your cheeks. You've had people compliment your fur, but hearing Alastor say it as well, it makes your heartbeat speed up a little. Maybe it was the way he delivered those words with such a soft, yet almost seductive tone, or perhaps the feel of his fingers, you didn't know. All you know is that deep down...you like it.

He chuckles under his breath, before noticing the slight wagging of your kitty tail, which only amuses him even more.

Your tail wagging is practically an invitation for him, so his hands leave behind your ears, and gently touch your tail.

A sudden quiet gasp leaves your lips, as you quickly pull your tail away from him. "Y-you can't do that."

"And why not?" he asks, smirking, before leaning closer, "the blush on your cheeks is enough proof to me that you like it."

The instinctive feeling inside of you nearly makes you throw your hands over your face, but you fight to keep them at your side, due to the fact that reacting to Alastor's little comment will only fuel him to do more.

You stare up at him, noticing his black and red deer ears kind of twitching, almost as if they're being touched by an invisible little thing. Seeing it makes your blush grow a little more, a newfound desire building inside of you.

You wonder if you would touch his ears. You wonder if they're soft, or possibly warm.

"Can I touch your ears?" You ask, which causes Alastor to laugh as he leans back.

"Heavens no, darling!" he responds, smiling, "I don't allow anyone to touch me."

Hearing this makes you a little mad. He's allowed to touch your ears, but you can't touch his? That's unfair. And rude. You huff, crossing your arms over your chest. "Alright then, fine. If you won't let me touch your ears, then you're not allowed to touch mine."

Alastor smirks. It's rare that someone tells him no. Mostly because he's a very feared demon in Hell. But hearing your cute little voice tell him no makes him feel excited, and less angry.

"Oh?" he asks, raising a brow, clearly amused by this. "And if I do continue to touch your...soft little ears?"

"I'm making a bet," You respond back, "I wanna see how long you can actually go without touching me. If you break that bet, then I am allowed to touch your ears. Is it a deal?"

A DEAL?! Oh how he LOVES to make deals! That is his magical word. Though the deal isn't too enticing as most of the deals he makes, he decides to make it anyways. He knows he'll win, he's quite confident in himself.

"Very well," he shakes your hand, "the deal is set. I'm looking forward to this, darling..."

***

*Three Days Later*

It has been three days since the bet/deal was made between you and Alastor, and surprisingly, Alastor is doing quite well. You honestly thought he would break in the first day, but nope, he's managed to make it three days.

Though deep down, it's driving him a little mad.

Especially right now, when he comes into the longue to see you sitting on the couch, your legs crossed as you read a book. He stares at you for a moment, his hand squeezing his staff a little harder than normal.

He watches the little flicks of your tail, the little twitches of your ears.

Good god it's driving him insane.

He always hates it whenever he loses a game or bet, but in this moment, he doesn't give a damn. He approaches you, sitting beside you, and caressing your ears. He quite missed the softness of your fur on his fingers, how could he have ever agreed to not touch them? You're irresistible.

You gasp, slamming your book shut. "You lost the bet!"

"Yes yes I know, and I'm not ashamed to admit it," he smirks, continuing to touch your fur.

"You remember the details of the deal, right?" You respond, a little joyful, before he sighs softly. If he lost, you would touch his ears as well. A privilege he allows no one to have. But, a deal is a deal, and he is a man of his word.

"Alright," he turns towards you, shutting his eyes, "go ahead."

You smile, shifting his body towards him to get in a better position to touch his deer ears. This is quite the honor to you right now, and you're gonna make good use of this, too.

You raise your hands, and softly, touch his ears, hearing a little inhale from him from the touch. You try to repeat what he does to you, because you hope that it makes him feel a little good, and not uncomfortable. You caress his ears, your fingers tangling in his hair, going up and down slowly...softly.

Alastor is practically screaming on the inside. He never knew that the simple caress of your fingers would feel so good...thank god no one else was here to see this, what would people say?! He has a reputation. But...in this private little area, and in this little moment, he forgets about his reputation, and allows you to touch him.

Originally, he was going to make you stop after five seconds, but it's been twenty seconds, forty seconds...one minute...and he still hasn't made you stop.

Deep down, he's loving this, honestly, though he won't show it due to his ego and pride he has.

After you have had your fill of touching his soft deer ears, you pull your hands away. "Thank you," you giggle softly. Your giggle sending a wave of tingles pulsing through his chest.

He grins, rising to his feet to straighten his red coat. "Your very welcome," he laughs, twirling the staff in his hand, "now if you'll excuse me, I need to pay a little visit to the tailor. Toodles, darling," he waves at you, turning to leave.

When his back turns towards you, you can't help but wonder this...if he's a deer, does that mean he has a deer tail?

He smirks over his shoulder, looking at you. "Maybe I do," he responds, "and maybe...if you continue to allow me to touch your ears and adorable kitty tail, then perhaps I will allow you to take my coat off and see if I really do have a tail underneath."

Your eyes widen, and heat floods your cheeks. He laughs softly, snapping his fingers and disappearing from your presence.

He just read your thoughts...you realize. Shit, if he's able to do that, what other thoughts have he read?

The blushing in your cheeks grows warmer, as you bury your face in your hands.

Well, in truth...Alastor isn't so bad to be around. When he shows off his sweet side, of course. When he does that, he's quite fun to hang out with.

You smile softly, going back to your quiet reading.

THANKS FOR READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1.8K 23
This is my Alastor x Reader Oneshot book. I have been very excited for the Hazbin Hotel series to come out on January 19th, so I decided to make some...
434K 6.8K 44
Based on the Show Hazbin Hotel i will be making OneShots about our Radio Demon Alastor and you. Any Requests you would like me to i will be happy to...
102K 2.8K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
127K 2.9K 34
⚠️WARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrong⚠️ We all know that down in H...