Alphas can't mate(Minchan)

By tian_gigi

Minho and Chan are both alphas. What will happen when they find out that they are destined mates? More

warnings
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41.
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55.
chapter 56
BONUS CHAPTER 1
BONUS CHAPTER 2

chapter 3

1.3K 65 18
By tian_gigi

'You promised that we'll meet our mate yesterday and you didn't. Today if you don't I'll take control myself.' Leebit snarled at Minho. He was angry that Minho had just left Chan to go without any attempt to talk to him.

"No you won't. Chan hyung hasn't come to terms with the fact that he's our mate. He's probably scared because we're alphas. If I rush him he's going to reject us. Now keep quiet I'm driving." Minho argued back and surprisingly Leebit kept quiet.

He arrived at JYP university and parked his car. He had dance class for the first two hours and then he would return to his school to take his lessons. He took out his hoodie and tied it around his neck. He took a bottle of water and went to the dance studio.

He opened the door and got in the cold studio. The room always had a low temperature probably because their bodies heat up when dancing but geez! They could tone it down a bit. They were trying to kill them at this rate.

Then he smelt that scent he had missed so much. He turned to find Chan already looking at him as he was seated in the corner of the class along with Jeongin. Chan quickly turned away and Minho smiled a bit at his shyness.

"Hi everyone. So this is what we're going to do." Minho continued without even waiting for the response." I want you to get into groups of five and elect one leader. Tell me when you're done." Minho said and the students got to work.

"All done?"Minho asked and received a bunch of yeses from the students." Then can your leaders please step forward? The rest of you can continue with whatever you're doing." Minho said and all the leaders from four groups came out. Only Chan's group didn't have one.

"What about you guys or should I choose one for you?" Minho raised his eyebrow." No sir. Our precious Channie hyungnim is coming." Jeongin smiled and Chan sighed.

Minho could tell that Chan didn't want to do it and he almost changed him.' If you let him go today I'll smack your thick skull. This is your chance to be close to him." Leebit said. The five leaders were Chan, San, Jimin, Seonghwa and Yeonjun.

For the first time Leebit said something helpful and he couldn't help but smile as Chan lazily went to the front.

" Okay now I will first teach you the choreography and then you will teach your group. It's easier if it's like that since you already know the weaknesses and strengths of your friends." Minho looked at them one by one as he walked in front of them.

"I think we should first start with groups and as time goes on we can move on to pairs and we'll go solo for the last two months. Is that fine?" Minho asked and the students agreed.

"Okay I'm gonna teach you for the first thirty minutes the last thirty minutes you teach your groups and every group performs in the last hour." Minho said and everyone nodded.

Since the practice rooms were conjoined he took the leaders to the other rooms." Okay you Moon or did you say Sun. I want you on the far left. You look focused enough." San laughed at his remarks.

" It's San. S A N. San spelled it out and Minho face palmed himself and smiled at San." Jimin hyung. Centre hyung." Minho said and Jimin nodded while moving to the center.

"Seonghwa hyung far right and you're next to Chan hyung. Junnie you're between Jimin hyung and San." Minho said and Wolfchan felt betrayed. He was his mate for crying out loud but he called another boy Junnie.

After a few minutes Minho put on the music and he started dancing to the choreo of the song. All the leaders were awed. His movements were sharp and precise but it also made the choreo look easy when it was nowhere near easy.

He had this sexy aura dripping around him and he knew it. The way his cocky smirk came into view whenever he did that body roll that had all leaders on a chokehold. He knew what he was doing and he knew he was doing it right because of his confidence.

Chan felt his wolf getting excited and he tried to suppress the icy blue color from forming in his eyes. He closed his eyes and waited for Minho to finish. Finally Minho finished and everyone picked up their jaws as Minho started with the instructions.

They practiced to thunderous which was Changbin's debut song. He showed them every move and they followed along.

" Arggghh...why are there so many body rolls?" Jimin whined." Come on y'all are doing okay. Stop being a big baby hyung." Minho smiled at him." Besides it's our first practice so there's plenty of room for improvements."

"So this is our routine for every class?" San asked." Yes and even if I'm not there then we do the same thing. I think learning in groups lessens anxiety so by the time we get to the exam we'll be fine. So how about you guys go teach them?" Minho said and they nodded before going back to their groups.

Every group got to work and started learning the choreo. Minho moved from one group to another and helping them where leaders came short. He also took notice of the weaknesses that he found. After that the groups performed and the lesson soon ended.

"Nice one guys. Keep on practicing at home to perfect it. Y'all were amazing by the way." Minho smiled and everyone cheered.

" Leaders please make sure to create friendship within your groups. If you're united then synchronization comes very easily." Minho said and the leaders nodded in agreement." Anything before we go?... Okay then I guess we're good to go." Minho said.

Everyone collected their bags as some went to the showers and some decided to shower at home. Chan decided to shower first and he bid Seungmin and Jeongin goodbye.

He was happy that he had dodged Minho twice but wolfchan was not so happy. He sang some of the songs he had recorded before as he showered. He changed into his sweatpants and a tank top before stepping outside.

"Holy molly! Are you trying to scare me?" Chan shouted as he saw Minho outside the shower rooms." Can we talk?" Minho chuckled." No. I have nothing to talk to you about." Chan said coldly.

" Well I have." Minho smiled. Chan looked at that cute smile that irked the living hell out of him. He wondered how Minho wasn't hurt when he used his best cold voice.

"What do you want Mr. Lee Minho?" Chan rolled his eyes." You." Minho said and Chan choked on his saliva. His neck and face heated up at the short and unwavering answer.

He looked elsewhere as he tried to calm his erratic heartbeat. He was an alpha for crying out loud and he couldn't afford to be affected by another alpha who just happened to be younger than him.

'Our mate is so straight forward. I like it.' Wolfchan squealed and Chan felt himself getting irritated. Why would his wolf like an alpha that was younger than him and yet more dominant than him.

' You're the only one who's concerned with the age Chan. You're concerned about what people will say you're not even thinking about us.' Wolfchan said sadly. Chan regretted having such a stupid wolf. No alpha would like to be mated with another alpha well except wolfchan obviously.

"Well I don't want to talk to you Lee Minho now please step out of my way. I have places to be and things to do." Chan rolled his eyes.

" I really wish I could stay out of your sight Chan hyung but I just can't. You're my mate and I would like to know you better." Minho put his hands on his pockets. Chan wondered as to how Minho was so confident.

He wasn't forward or cocky. He was just plain blank confident. He acted like he knew that Chan would accept him and his scent didn't carry even an ounce of uncertainty or doubt or any of those negative feelings.

"What will you do after knowing me better?" Chan scoffed." Love you until you're not insecure about being mated to a younger alpha than you  anymore."Minho said calmly and Chan's jaw dropped.

He was taken aback by Minho's answer and how he knew that being mated to an alpha brought the worst out of him.

"I don't want to force you into anything so I'll back off for now. You'll decide if I'm worthy to be your mate or not." Minho patted Chan's head with a smile and walked away.

Chan stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do or say. He got out of his trance and walked home slowly with thoughts full of Minho.

To be continued

Keep on reading and voting guys. I love you❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 875 15
Jisung lived a classic student life with his bestfriend and roommate, Hyunjin. One thing important about Jisung is that he was an omega, but not a r...
258K 11.9K 34
"im lonely, gay, and looking for a boyfriend. slide into my dms" Lee Minho + Han Jisung
98.4K 3.8K 32
π˜”π˜ͺ𝘯𝘩𝘰, 𝘒𝘯 𝘢𝘯π˜₯𝘦𝘳𝘀𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 π˜₯𝘦𝘷π˜ͺ𝘭. π˜‘π˜ͺ𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨, 𝘒𝘯 𝘢𝘯π˜₯𝘦𝘳𝘀𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭. 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘡𝘸𝘰...
10.7K 609 17
"Any man can be a father, but it takes a hot guy with a big job to be a daddy" "Then I'll be the daddy..." ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆΰ­¨πŸ”“ΰ­§β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ Minho was too busy at...