Pure as White

By br0kenheart

"She was the Virgin Goddess of Innocence and purity. He was the God of Mischief. Though the two were very di... More

Pure as White: Folklore
Act I - Just A Taste
1 - Asgard
2 - The Calm Before The Storm
3 - First Greetings
4 - Frost Giant
5 - Lies
6 - Truth
Act II - Days Before A Wedding
7 - What Are You Up To
8 - Red Sunsets
9 - Days That Follow
10 - Guilt trip
11 - A Time
14 - Lover
Act III - Lovers Who Leap
15 - Jail Breaks
16 - Time Stops
17 - Everything Falls Apart
18 - Falling
19 - A Lot Of Maybes
20 - Secret
21 - What Now
22 - Strays
23 - Isn't This What You Wanted
24 - Hello, Dear
25 - A New King
26 - Tea Cups
27 - Mornings/Evenings
28 - Utter
29 - Rainestrom
30 - Firefly
Act IV: Emerald Green
31 - Emerald Green
32 - Blue and Red Spiders
33 - Half Of One Whole
34 - Our Souls
End of the Book

A Partnership

29 2 0
By br0kenheart

"Don't you dare walk away from me, Loki!"

"Do not test me, love."

"Don't you call me that!" Astraea declares while furiously following the god of mischief. Her plan was not working like she had hoped, and as she watched this man walk away from her, she felt like she was slowly failing her mother.

"Will you stop following me, you ignorant girl?" Loki spat, twisting on his heel and nearly ramming into Astraea.

"No, I shall not. You will sit and you will hear me out!"

"I will not be bothered by your foolish vengeance."

"Foolish?" Astraea took a step back, "Foolish. How is my mother's death foolish, Loki? How is watching her die in my arms foolish? Hearing a man call us petty, watching her grace just flow away with the wind... FOOLISH TO YOU. This... This isn't foolish, I AM not foolish."

Loki stared at her, her eyes holding some type of emotion only he could know. He was indeed fascinated by this young goddess, she was something different from anyone he's ever met.

As the tension built between them, Loki couldn't help but wonder what it was that made Astraea so unique. He had encountered countless beings throughout his life, but none had managed to capture his attention quite like this young goddess.

Perhaps it was her determination, or her unwavering loyalty to her mother's memory. Maybe it was the way she stood up to him, refusing to back down even when he tried to dismiss her. Whatever it was, Loki couldn't deny that he was intrigued.

In that moment, he made a decision. He would help Astraea, not because he cared about her cause, but because he wanted to know more about her. He wanted to understand what it was that made her so different from everyone else he'd ever met.

With a sigh, he relented. "Very well," he said, "I will hear you out. But be warned, I am not easily convinced."

Astraea's face lit up with hope, and for a brief moment, Loki saw a glimpse of the woman she could become. She was strong, determined, and fiercely loyal. In that moment, he realized that he was in the presence of a truly remarkable being, one who could change the course of his own destiny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 16.4K 31
Both have a past they don't like. She was tortured and he was neglected. But when the God of Mischief has to be held captive in her home she can't he...
5.8K 227 31
King Loki of Midgard! Son of Laufey, who is the King of Jotunheim! Adopted son of Odin, who is the King of Asgard! Loki surely doesn't get his experi...
3.7K 78 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
12K 363 42
Meet Y/n L/n, The goddess of magic. Some from Asgard might know her as queen, but some know her as a normal girl from the city. Y/n had two brothers...