FARMEED: "Humsafar❤️✨

Af fanfictionxlove

Enemies to Lovers🫶 But What if fire meets fire?? Another Farmeed plot with the same cast.. Mere

"Prologue"
"Episode 01"
"Episode 02"
"Episode 03"
"Episode 04"
"Episode 05"
"Episode 06"
"Episode 07"
"Episode 08"
"Episode 09"
"Episode 10"
"Episode 11"
"Episode 12"
"Episode 13"
"Episode 15"
"Episode 16"
"Episode 17"
"Episode 18"
"Episode 19"
"Episode 20"
"Episode 21"
"Episode 22"
"Prologue"

"Episode 14"

227 31 18
Af fanfictionxlove

After lunch, Haya and Sameer dropped Umeed and leaves for their home. Umeed excitedly entered in her room with shopping bags. Meanwhile, Farjaad was engaged in his office work. He glared at her, Umeed kept the shopping bags on the bed.

"Khairiyat hai, ap itna sa saman lekar ayi hain?" Farjaad scoffed.

"Han! Ap ko pata hai mein ap ke liye ek gift lekar ayi hun" Umeed replied sweetly.

Farjaad eyes widened, he can't believed on her words. Umeed took out the box from the shopping bag and opened it, she extended her hand towards him.

"Ye watch! Bataye kesi hai?" Umeed asked happily.

Farjaad bit his lower lip, looked at the watch smilingly. He took the watch in his hands and looked at her.

"Thank you, this is beautiful" Farjaad said meekly with bright smile.

"Laye! Mein pehnati hun" Umeed commanded.

She took the watch, held his wrist. Farjaad smiled at her cuteness, at her childish behavior. He was falling for her? He even didn't in his senses. His eyes was just on Umeed who was excitedly wrapped the around his wrist.

"Achi hai na?" Umeed asked innocently.

"Han! Thank you!" Farjaad praised lovingly.

"Kher! Mein mama, baba aur Mimi ke liye bht sari cheezen layi hun, mein inhe dikha kar ati hun" Umeed informed excitedly.

"Tum apne liye kya layi ho?" Farjaad asked in curiosity.

"Bht kuch lekin wo saman gaari mein reh gaya tha to Sameer aur Haya sath hi legaye" Umeed replied, told about her stupidness.

"Koi baat nahi! Ham dobara shopping karlenge" Farjaad said nonchalantly.

Umeed eyes widened, "wese ap itne ache hain nahi, lekin kabhi itne ache banjate hain ke yaqeen hi nahi ata" She said surprisingly.

"Wese itna bura bhi nahi hun" Farjaad tone was soft, he move closer to her, made her almost startled.

"Ye ap!" Umeed whispered hesitantly.

He kept his finger on her lips, Umeed raised her eye brows in hesitation. Her heart was beating at the speed of hundred. Farjaad brings his face closer to her, the inches were removed between them.

Suddenly someone knocked the door, Farjaad moved backward.

"Ajaye!" Farjaad permitted.

Mimi worriedly entered in the room, Farjaad and Umeed glared at him in curiosity and confusion, tried to found what happened.

"Bhai! Ap dono neeche chalein, maa bula rahi hain" Mimi informed.

"Kya hua, sab theek to hai?" Farjaad got curious.

"Bhai! Ap neeche to chalein, Reena ne pata nahi kya drama khara kardia hai" Mimi finally told what happened.

Farjaad and Umeed looked at each other, they nodded and rushed out from the room. They reached inside the launch.

"Kya hua maa, sab theek to hai?" Farjaad asked meekly, tried to know concerened.

"Mein batati hun ke kya hua hai" Reena interrupted.

"Kya hua hai, koi kuch bataiga bhi?" Farjaad asked strictly.

"Umeed! Tum kahan se arahi ho?" Reena asked to her in harsh tone.

"Ye kesa sawal hai?" Umeed asked normally.

"Meinay jo pocha hai iska jawab dou" Reena commanded angrily.

"Reena, ye kya tareeqa hai baat karne ka?" Farjaad yelled.

"Ek minute Farjaad! Mein Umeed se baat kar rahi hun" Reena responded.

"Mein Haya aur Sameer ke sath shopping par gayi thi" Umeed replied truthfully.

"Ye jhoot keh rahi hai, ye kisi larke se milne gayi thi" Reena shouted.

"What?" Farjaad spoke surprisingly.

"Reena! Ye kya bakwas kar rahi ho?" Umeed said in harsh tone.

Reena took out her phone from the bag, she scrolled her phone and extended his hand towards Niggo Jee. She looked at the phone, the pictures of Umeed and Waleed, Niggo Jee didn't reacted, she passed her phone towards Farjaad. She took the phone and looked at the pictures.

"Ab bolo! Mein jhoot bol rahi hun?" Reena asked rudely.

"Reena! Ye Waleed hai, mera university friend, ye mujhe aj mall mein achanak mila tha" Umeed explained truthfully.

"Jhoot mat bolo, ye shayad tumhara koi lover hai, tab hi tum shaadi se inkaar kar rahi thi because you are a liar, cheater and characterless" Reena shouted at her.

"Shut up Reena, mind your words and language" Farjaad said strictly and angrily, his voice was stern.

"Tumhe abhi bhi meri baat par yaqeen nahi araha?" Reena gulped.

"Tumhari fuzool bakwas sunne ka kisi ko koi shoq nahi hai" Mimi defended Umeed.

"Han! Tum hoti kon ho meri biwi ke bare mein aise words use karne wali?" Farjaad yelled angrily.

Umeed eyes was teary, she looked at Farjaad with widened eyes, her expression was unreadable. She can't believed on his words. She was just looking at him.

"Umeed par mujhe khud par se trust hai, tum hoti kon ho iske bare mein ye sab kehne wali" Farjaad blood boiled like a lava, she looked at him with puffy eyes. He held her hand tightly.

"Bhai! Waleed ko mein bhi janti hun, wo mera bhi dost hai" Mimi took a side of Umeed, made her comfort.

"Reena! Please ab aur drama create nahi karo" Niggo Jee pleaded.

Reena gritted her teeth, Farjaad didn't tolerated anymore, he walked out from here along with Umeed.

They both entered in the room, Umeed sat on the couch. She was disheartened, crying miserably. She even can't able to met her eyes with him, Farjaad controlled her frustration and looked at her, her puffy eyes broke his heart. He came closer to her and sat on his knees and held her wrist tightly.

"Umeed! Meri taraf dekho" Farjaad requested politely, Umeed looked at him. Her eyes were covered with tears.

"I am sorry!" Umeed said in broking voice.

"Kis cheeze ke liye?" Farjaad asked softly.

"Meinay apko Waleed ke bare mein nahi bataya" Umeed responded in desperate tone.

"Umeed! Mujhe tum par pora trust hai, mujhe koi clearification ki zarorat nahi hai" Farjaad responded meekly.

Umeed eyes widened, Farjaad blinked his eyes and held her wrist more tightly.

"Asmaan sitaron se jhalakne laga,
Chand sa tujhe jo mujh mein chamakne laga,
Raahon tere yun pass mein,
Bano tera ehsas mein,
Yaar jeelo aa teri har saans mein"

"Lekin mein to buri bangayi naa" Umeed gasped.

"Kiske samne?" Farjaad questioned.

"Niggo mama ke samne, ab baat sab ke samne ayegi, har koi mujhe galat kahega" Umeed stated worriedly, tears were still flowing from her eyes.

"Log kya kahenge, log kya kehte hain, mujhe ise koi farq nahi parhta, mein jaanta hun, yahi kafi hai" Farjaad replied warmly, his tone was expressive and soft.

"Sham sa tu dhalta,
Tu subah sa hai nikalta,
Tere saaye mein chalta,
Mein hun saath tere,
Mein hun saath tere"

"Thank you!" Umeed said in expressive and low tone.

"Sirf thank you!?" Farjaad asked romantically, smiled lightly.

"Hai yahi iraada,
Tujhe chahun khud se zyada,
Dil se hai ye wada,
Mein hun saath tere,
Mein hun saath tere"
Song: "Mein hun saath tere"
Movie: "Shaadi mein zaror ana"

"To hai?" Umeed questioned, pouted and lowered her glaze.

"Acha rona band karo, taqleef horahi hai mujhe" Farjaad requested strictly.

He cupped her face and wiped her tears softly, Umeed smiled lightly and in satisfaction. Farjaad smiled back, consoled her.

"Tum na ye rote hue achi nahi lagti ho, hamesha larte hue zyada achi lagti ho" Farjaad said jokingly, tried to light her mood.

Umeed smiled disappeared, she rolled her eyes. Farjaad giggled at his statement, Umeed turned her face and faked offended. Farjaad smiled mischievously.

"Acha sorry! Mazak kar raha hun" Farjaad changed the statement.

"Bht hi bura mazak hai" Umeed said in heavy voice.

"Dekha, jaag gayi na jangli billi" Farjaad taunted.

Umeed stood up angrily, walked towards the window. Farjaad stood up from his knees and walked behind her.

"Acha! Meri baat to suno" Farjaad held her wrist, turned her towards him.

"Itni choti si naak par gussa acha nahi lagta" Farjaad said softly and smilingly.

Umeed was suspicious and shocked after hearing this sudden compliment.

"Ye ap ko ho kya raha hai?" Umeed asked hesitantly.

"Kuch nahi" Farjaad replied sweetly.

"Acha! To ap ye kesi fuzool batein kar rahe hain?" Umeed questioned, tried to confused him.

"Meinay kya kaha hai?" Farjaad ignored his question, and pretended.

"Kuch nahi" Umeed said in irritation, walked towards the bed and sat peacefully.

"Farjaad! Ek baat kahun?" Umeed asked softly.

"Hmmm" Farjaad mumbled, sat beside her.

"Ap aj jo bhi hua hai wo Pasha house mein discuss nahi kijiye ga" Umeed requested.

"Tumhe lagta hai ke mein discuss karonga?" Farjaad questioned.

"Nahi i mean, ap mama ko keh dijiye ga, shayad wo mujh se naraz ho isliye" Umeed said meekly.

"Wo tum se naraz nahi hain, inhe bhi pata hai ke tumne kuch galat nahi kia hai" Farjaad assured her.

"Lekin baba?" Umeed questioned worriedly.

"Nahi maa baba ko kuch nahi bataingi, tum fikar nahi karo" Farjaad reassured and smiled.

******************
"To Be Continued✨"

Do votes and comments!

You guys are not giving the response! Why? Are you guys bored from this?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

66.6K 3.1K 23
One shots and short stories | meerasim stories ❤️|
79.1K 4.6K 33
He's the man of his words, An arrogant Man with so much power in his hands and she's an soft-hearted girl, who believes in fairytale. What will happe...
421K 28.5K 33
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
24.3K 1.1K 17
Fairytale oneshots from a viewer's POV 💛