Alastor's queen

Autorstwa Lays_riddle01_malfoy

Charlie Morningstar wasn't the only daughter that Lucifer had. He and Lilith had another daughter named Andri... Więcej

Radio demon
Mockery
The first man
Late night gossip
Vox vs Al
Trust takes time
I'll be your armor
Niffty's nightmare
Don't talk to Val
Let me go Valentino
Jealous dad
More than anything
Welcome to heaven
Vaggie's truth
Cannibal town
Quick A/n
Out for love.
My love
Courageous last stand.
Andria's contacts
Burn for you
Their future kids ☺️
Aroused
His one and only
A night of passion
Our future
Enemies
Daddy's little girl
Ex talk.
Sister time
Protect them.
The outfits for the wedding

Always chasing rainbows

8.5K 97 17
Autorstwa Lays_riddle01_malfoy

^Andria^
The end of another year in hell and the end of another extermination. This year was even more brutal than the last few. Charlie, my sister, and I have always hated the way those fucking angels exterminate our people ! Sure they made some bad choices in the lives they lived on earth but that doesn't mean that some of them don't want to change. I followed my sister as she looked glumly out on her future kingdom. I walked up to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder,

"Hey sis, you know it's not your fault right ?" Charlie took a deep breath in,

"I know but I just wish the angels could see that these people are living souls too just like the ones in heaven are !" Charlie said as I wiped her tears away,

"I know sis but hopefully this interview you have with Katie Killjoy will change sinner's minds about well... y'know...sinning."

I said to her with a hopeful smile, "But y'know char, half of the overloads in hell are gonna be looking to grab some new turf, you think Angel dust can resist staying out of trouble ?"

Charlie put on an unconvincing smile, "Well he's been clean for two whole weeks now that's progress right ?"

"I guess but I just hope that he can keep that up for at least 24 more hours for your sake." I said taking her inside.

"Thanks sis. Well I better get ready ! I only have two more hours till the interview." Charlie went inside to get ready and prepare while I went to my room to chill before we left.

^her room^

I flopped on my bed and hoped this plan to recruit sinners for the Happy Hotel would work, for Charlie's sake. I sighed and pulled out my hellphone and went through my photo gallery, all the way back to the pictures of me, mom, dad and Charlie together that was before mom left dad after that the family just sort of... broke Charlie barely talked to dad but I still kept in contact with him, what can I say ? I'm a daddy's girl and mom she hasn't even talked to us in several years. Charlie has always been hellbent on redeeming demons so I hope this interview goes well today. Please, please please let it work !

✨  Le time skip✨

"Good afternoon ! I'm Katie Killjoy !"
"And I'm Tom Trench ! Chaos in Pentagram city today as a turf war is raging on the west side. Between noble king man, Sir Pentious and self per-claimed spunky powerhouse, Cherry Bomb."
"That's right Tom ! After the recent extermination many areas are now up for grabs ! Demons all over hell are already duking it out to gain more territory."
"Looks like those seem to really be going at it."
"Looks like they're fighting tooth and nail for that hot spot."
"And I'd sure like to nail her hot spot."
"You are a limp dick jackass Tom. Or should I say no dick." Katie said pouring her hot coffee over Tom's crouch
"Not again !" He whined in pain
"Coming up next we have an exclusive interview with the daughter of hell's own head-huncho . Who's here to discuss her brand new passion project. All that and more after the break !" Katie then turned to Tom angrily, "Suck it up you little bit-." The screen in front of us bleeped as Vaggie, my sister's girlfriend,  sighed fixing Charlie's bow tie.

"Okay you remember what to say ?" Charlie took a deep, overly exaggerated, breath in.

"Yes ! Let's do this !" She said smiling

"Just look at us and  we'll mouth it to you ." (I think that's what she said ? 😭)

"Come ooon Vaggie ! I know what to say ! I just feel like we need to, I don't know, make things sound more exciting ?* le gasp* What if I si-,"
"Sing a song about it ?" Vaggie and I questioned.
"You knew I was gonna say that ."
"Because we know you but please don't sing ? This is serious." Vaggie told Charlie seriously
"Well you guys know I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song ." Charlie said standing up on a table and waving a dramatic hand in the air.
"Life isn't a musical hun ." Vaggie reminded her
"Fine but I have these other ideas of what to say. The highlighted bits are the best parts." Charlie said excitedly as Vaggie and I inspected the list.
"Sis it's all highlighted." I pointed out
"Is this a drawing ?" Vaggie asked about the little drawing at the end.
"YES ! That's the happy ending see ? Everyone's smiling and happy in heaven." My sister said with glowing eyes, sometimes I forget that she's older than me since she acts like a child but I still love and protect her.
"I don't think it's that simple just pleeaaase follow the talking points we went over and do. Not. Sing !" Vaggie insisted much to my sister's disappointment.
"Okay fine. I'll just have to result to my impeccable improv skills." She said in a British accent before walking off leaving me with Vaggie.
"Bet you ten hellbucks she'll sing ." I said to cheer up Vaggie.
"Oh you're on !" Vaggie said shaking my hand.

3rd person pov :
Charlie walked up to Katie who was busy smoking a cigarette, "Hi I'm Charlie !" She said in a friendly manner but Katie didn't reply with the same friendliness.
"Katie Killjoy." She replied crushing the cigarette, " I'd say it's lovely to meet you but that would be a lie. You can put that away I don't touch the gays. I have standards." Katie replied making Charlie nervous.
"Yeah ? How's that working out for ya ?" Charlie replied glancing at the tacky sign behind her.
"Look. My time is money so I'll keep this short. You're not her because we wanted you here, you're here because Jeffery couldn't make it for his cannibal cooking show. You may be some royal big shot but that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm rich and influential to give a flying fuck about what some tux wearing demon 'princess' wants to advertise."
"But I-," Katie cut Charlie off.
"So don't shit with me honey or I will fucking bury you !" Just then the producer spoke counting down to when they were going live making Katie sit down putting a smile on her face, "Welcome back ! So Charlotte ?"
"It's Charlie."
"Whatever. Tell us about this new passion project you've been persistently pestering our news station about ?"
"Well...." Charlie nervously glanced over at her sister and girlfriend who both gestured for her to continue, "As most of you know my sister and I were born here in hell and growing up I always tried to see the good in every one around me." Katie rolled her eyes as she killed a caterpillar that was crawling on the desk making the blood splat on Charlie's face. "Hell is our home and you are our people." Charlie continued wiping the blood off her face, "We-we just went through another extermination. We lost so many souls and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year. No one is even given a chance ! I can't stand ideally by while the place I live is subjected to such violence ! So I've been thinking isn't there a more humane way to end our overpopulation her in hell ? Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through...redemption ? Well I think yes ! So that's what this product aims to achieve ! Ladies and gentlemen I'm opening the first of its kind ! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners !" There was absolute silence something Charlie wasn't expecting, " Y'know cause hotels are for people passing through temporarily."
Demons watching the news in different locations thought she was nuts for having such an idea, " I figured it would serve a purpose. A place to work for redemption. Yay !" She said nervously. Meanwhile the this picture-show had caught the attention of the infamous radio demon. Back in the studio the camera man who stood next to Vaggie and Andria chuckled at Charlie, "What a loser." He commented as Vaggie punched him. "Look every single one of you has something good inside of you has something good deep down inside. I know you do. Maybe I'm not getting through to you." Charlie said standing up on the table.
"Oh boy here we go ." Andria commented.
"Oh no !" Vaggie face palmed.

After her performance there was more silence until one guy spoke up, "Wow ! That was shit !" After he said that everyone started laughing at her.
"What in the nine circles makes you think a single demon in hell would give two shits about becoming a better person !" Katie mocked Charlie, "You have no proof that this little experiment even works ! You want people to be good just because ?" Katie then started laughing again.
"Well we have a patron already who believes in our cause and has shown incredible progress !"
"Oh and who might that be ?" Katie asked
"Oh just someone named Angel dust."
"The porn star ?" Tom asked
"You fucking would Tom !" Katie said scratching the desk with her claw like nails, " In any case that's not even an accomplishment. I'm sure you could get that hooker to do anything with enough booger sugar and glue." Katie commented.
"Oh I beg to differ he's been behaved, clean and out of trouble for two weeks now."
Just then Charlie was interrupted by Katie getting some, 'breaking news'.
"We have received word that a new player has entered the ongoing turf war ! Let's go the live feed." On the screen angel dust appeared throwing a bomb at something, "Oh shit !" Charlie sighed
"Oh shit indeed. Looks like the one who just joined the battle is none other than porn actor Angel dust. What a juicy coincidence ! You must feel really stupid right now !" Katie continued to mock Charlie who tried to cover up the green screen, "Don't lion at this !"
"We'll it looks like your little project is dead on arrival. Tell us how does it feel to be such a total failure ?"
"Yeah well how does it feel that I got your pen huh ? Bitch !" Katie turned to Charlie threateningly and the two started an all out brawl. Which Andria ended up dragging both Charlie and Vaggie out of and driving off in the limousine to get Angel.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.4K 411 9
After the battle with Adam, Lucifer is staying at the hotel for longer and longer everytime. He doesn't want to be in debt with Alastor for protectin...
64.1K 1.4K 31
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
8.8K 202 13
Cara the princess of hell started a hotel with her sister Charlie Morningstar. They're both excited to see what they can accomplish. Charlie is an op...
68.7K 1.8K 59
The hotel has provided angeldust with a temporary escape from Valentino, however angeldust is paying the price whenever he is in the studio. Any and...