Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all πŸ’ž This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 56

1.9K 119 68
By archana_authoress

The next day evening Krish and Jhanvi came to Rudra's house..

Krish is holding few balloons in his hand and Jhanvi is carrying two gifts for Meenakshi..

Shanti ma looked at them and asked a maid to call everyone to the living room.. He went and called everyone and they came.. Meenakshi was so happy to see them.. Jhanvi embraced her in a tight hug and kissed her forehead..

I'm so happy for you both.. she said grinning and gave the gifts..

Akka, this is not at all required, you and your presence is enough for us..

Yeah, I know.. but keep this with you and I can't hear properly from morning you know.. Jhanvi said and sat on the couch.. Meenakshi giggled..

Anna, can you please keep this in our room? Meenakshi asked a servant..

Sure Meena ma.. give it to me.. he got that and left from there..

She saw Krish hugging Rudra and doing the boys hug..

Meena ma.. he hollered seeing her and Rudra smacked his back..

Don't shout you idiot.. nobody is deaf here . Rudra said and all laughed at them..

I'll shout, scream and do everything as I'm very happy today.. Krish said hugging Meenakshi and patted her cheeks..

Congratulations darling!!! He said and gave her a paper bag..

Thank you Anna!!! What's this? She asked..

Look yourself.. he said and she opened the bag and smiled in happiness looking at her favourite snacks rose cookies, Andhra muruku and red velvet jar cake..

Anna thanks na!! She said and immediately took out the cake and licked her lips..

Can I eat this now? She asked excited like a kid..

Sure.. you can.. Soundarya said and asked Shanti ma to bring spoon and napkins for her..

Rudra chuckled at her who is opening the lid with a wide grin..

Where did you bought this? Rudra asked..

I made that you stupid.. and Krish's mom made the other two.. Jhanvi said..

Akka.. you made this? Wow.. thank you.. you are so sweet like this.. Meenakshi said while enjoying the cake..

Do you like it? Jhanvi asked curiously..

I love it... Meenakshi said

Then I'll prepare this often for you.. Jhanvi exclaimed..

Nejama!! Thanks akka...

Krish did a video call to his friends and sat beside Meenakshi..

She looked at the screen and smiled looking at the group video call...

Congraaaatulations!!! ... She heard as soon as the call got connected..

She chuckled and thanked everyone...

How are you Meena ?

How is your health?

What's the baby is telling?

Have you had lunch?

How are you feeling? Everyone asked at the same time..

Rudra sat beside Jhanvi and they waved at him..

One question at a time please.. Meenakshi said and answered all the questions they throwed at her..

Take care Meena.. Firdous said in concern..

Yeah, you seemed like you have lost weight.. is the nausea that bad? Amrita asked..

Yeah akka.. I can't eat anything, and if I have anything immediately everything is coming out.. I can only intake orange juice.. she said..

Oh!! Then Amrita and Firdous started to tell how they cope up with their first trimester and advised Meenakshi to eat properly even she have nausea..

If you done talking with her can we have our time with our baby sister? Charanjeet asked impatiently...

Yeah yeah!!! Sure.. why not.. tell her your experience in your pregnancy.. Amrita mocked him..

Yeah, I felt that I was pregnant with the baby instead of you as you gave me very hard time..

She gasped and hit his shoulders.. stupid.. I didn't do anything, that was just pregnancy hormones.. she protested..

Yeah, yeah.. in our next pregnancy we will see that.. now shoo.. he said and she face palmed..

All laughed at them..

Rudra, take care of her properly.. do all the things she asks for... Charanjeet said..

Yeah, and behave well with her, fulfill her every desires, every cravings.. Aalim said..

Rudra, don't try to deny her mid night cravings.. she will feel sad.. and don't make her sad for any reason.. we are warning you.. Himantha said...

Yeah, she has five brothers with her. If I hear that you didn't take care of her, we will come there and personally I will kick your ass.. Achuth said..

Oh my God!! I'm so scared!! Rudra gasped and held Meenakshi's hands..

Ladoo, please help me from these rowdies.. he said dramatically... She laughed at him and Jhanvi giggled seeing Rudra like this for first time...

See, you even talk like human after marrying my sister.. Charanjeet said..

Yeah yeah, before that my son was a monster it seems.. Soundarya shouted from other side..

Rudra glared at her and she smiled at him innocently..

Aiyo, my husband is..

Oh, your husband is very nice gentleman and you are so lucky to have him bla bla bla bla.. is this you are going to tell.. you and your husband puranam.. Jhanvi said..

Sari sari... It's enough... Rudra Said...

Hey then after taking the first scan inform me Meena... Amrita said and they talked nearly for an hour and when Meenakshi felt nausea they ended the call and she ran to the nearby room and throwed up everything...

Jhanvi came behind her and held her forehead from behind.. Meenakshi panted heavily and sat by near wooden chair and Jhanvi helped to to clean up.. she saw that her dress also got spoiled so she called Rudra and asked him to bring a dress for her and helped her to change..

Thanks akka.. Meenakshi said while sipping warm water...

I'm going to hit you.. you are calling me akka and thanking me for this small thing.. I'm very disappointed.. she shook her head and clutched her heart and Meenakshi smiled..

Sorry sorry.. I won't tell anything hereafter.. she said and Jhanvi nodded..

They spent time and left after having dinner...

Enanga, when will this nausea stop.. I'm feeling exhausted after puking everytime.. Meenakshi asked while cuddling Rudra...

He caressed her head and pecked her lips.. don't worry ladoo, it will subside slowly, amma told me..

Hmmm... We will see... she said and turned away to sleep.. he hugged her from behind and patted her slowly...

Weeks passed at it's the day of her first scan..

All got ready and went to the hospital and they are waiting outside the door for doctor.. Soundarya took appointment with doctor at non consulting hours so they can avoid public gatherings at the hospital after seeing Rudra.. she just don't want to spoil the hospital environment that's all..

The doctor came and called them inside..

Hello doctor.. she looked at them and Huffed..

Soundarya, you all, like a family will going to accompany her every check-up, aren't you? She asked..

Yeah, for sure.. any doubts in that? Shiva thatha asked.. she shook her head..

I expected this.. she gave a tight smile and asked Meenakshi to come and sit beside her..

She asked the nurse to check her BP.. and she did few basic check-ups..

Doctor, her nausea is becoming worst day by day. Even after drinking water she is feeling the urge to puke.. is this okay? Rudra asked..

Are you taking all the pills regularly? She asked..

Yes doctor.. Meenakshi said..

Oh, okay.. then.. nurse, is the scanning room ready?

Yes doctor.. Prabha sister is there.. the nurse replied..

Then Meenakshi, come we will do the first scan of this little munchkin.. she said .. all stood up and Anupama glared at them.. I asked Meenakshi only.. she said..

Can I come with her? Rudra asked.. yeah you can, Soundarya you also come.. and you both please wait outside.. she said and went..

I'm going to give castor oil coffee for her if she comes to our house.. Shiva thatha said and Devaraj laughed..

Appa, Meenakshi will feel uncomfortable if we both are with her while scan.. come .. they went out and here, Meenakshi laid down on the bed beside the scan machine..

Have you drink enough water? Anupama asked..

Yes doctor, nurse akka asked me to drink a bottle of water before itself.. Meenakshi said and she nodded..

She applied the gel on the curvilinear and kept it on Meenakshi's tummy and motioned Rudra and Soundarya. They came and stood beside Meenakshi..

Why we didn't do the first scan like others? Even Shanti ma told me that they are doing ultrasound in first checkup itself..? Soundarya asked..

As we confirmed her pregnancy by blood samples there is no need for that.. actually this ultrasound is very important and enough in my point of view.. others will do as whatever they are okay with.. she shrugged..

Okay.. Soundarya said..

Come lets see the baby.. she said and moved the scan equipment on Meenakshi's tummy.. they all looking at the monitor eagerly.. see, this is the uterus, and ovaries and you can see a tiny baby.. Anupama showed everything and Meenakshi held Rudra's hands and looked at him once whom is seeing the monitor with tears in his eyes.. she again looked at the monitor and her tears flowed out from happiness.. Soundarya smiled widely looking at the screen..

The baby is healthy.. but Meena, you seem weaker than last check up.. she said looking at the screen..

That nausea is making her weak Anu.. Soundarya said worriedly..

Then they heard the most important sound, the baby's heartbeat..

What's that? Rudra asked..

Baby's heartbeat.. Anupama said and Rudra felt a summersault inside.. he snapped his head to Meenakshi and gripped her hand Meenakshi also looking at him and their held a lot of emotions that words cannot describe them, only that conveyed between the couple..

Then they looked at the screen and heard the heartbeat for few seconds..

The baby is absolutely fine.. I hope everything is going well.. doctor said and took away the equipment from her tummy.. you just clean yourself and come.. we will talk there.. and use the washroom here to pee now.. the doctor said and left from there, the nurse was writing something in the file and Soundarya left with Anupama.. Rudra wiped the gel from her tummy with cotton..

Go and use the bathroom ladoo, I'll be here.. he said and helped her to get down from the bed.. she nodded and went inside.. after she came out he gave her pant and she wore that and went to the doctor's cabin..

Come.. Meenakshi. She said and all sat on their seats..

As I said, everything is fine ma.. the baby is also healthy.. hmmm.. for nausea, I'll suggest another medicine this time and try this for a month, and you can do small works from now.. you can do pregnancy yoga if you wish, that will be helpful in many ways.. and don't forget walking, and as usual healthy foods.. okay?

Sure doctor..

She wrote the prescription and Devaraj got that from her..

Here, this is for you.. she said and gave a envelope..

What's this? Rudra asked and opened the envelope..

It was a copy of ultrasound of the baby..

Usually parents are asking for the copy of scan nowadays.. so I made a copy of this for you.. this maybe a memory for lifetime for you both.. she said..

Rudra caressed that and placed a soft kiss on the copy and Meenakshi got that from him and looked at it keenly with a smile..

Thank you so much doctor.. Rudra said..

The nurse came and asked for Rudra's personal number and he gave that.. he immediately received an message and opened and heard the most precious sound they can hear in their life.. she had sent the baby's heartbeat sound..

Thank you.. Meenakshi said looking at the nurse and she nodded..

They came out after talking for few minutes and they showed the copy of scan to Shiva thatha and Devaraj..

Shiva thatha caressed that and his face showed how happy and satisfied he was..

It's beyond words, isn't it? I'm tongue tied.. he whispered...

Yeah thatha!!! Rudra said and hugged him..

I'm so excited to see my grand kid... If this technology was available while your mom was pregnant with you I also had an opportunity to save your precious moments.. but, I'll do everything for your kids... Devaraj said after hearing the heartbeat..

Have you brought all the medicines? Soundarya asked Devaraj..

Yeah!! He said and she got the bag from him..

Shall we have something on the way to Home? I'm little bit hungry.. Meenakshi said..

Yeah, sure!! What you want to eat? Rudra asked..

Momos.. she said and licked her lips..

Soundarya shook her head looking at Rudra.. but he can't deny her wish and cravings now..

Ladoo, come lets go.. he said and they went to a famous hotel and got them a private room..

She ordered one steamed veg momos and chicken momos for her and other's just gave her company.. Shiva thatha and Devaraj ordered juice for them..

She is going to get sick for sure.. Soundarya whispered in Rudra's ear and Rudra nodded his head in concern looking at his wife who is relishing the dish she ordered with love..

Let's she herself realise that outside foods are not good and healthy amma.. if we tell anything means she will feel sad..

Yeah, you are right.. Soundarya whispered again and they kept mum..

Ladoo, please don't intake more chutney and Mayo.. Rudra said..

Okay okay.. I'll dip a tiny bit for this.. she said..

They went home and Meenakshi changed her dress and laid down to sleep....

Few days went like that, and even after changing the tablet Meenakshi's nausea is same.. the doctor said that it's just her body is different, so it will be like that..

Rudra is just going for ground once in three days as he didn't have any upcoming matches.. he just wanted to be around Meenakshi.. he decided not to participate in the match that was in next month as it's their wedding anniversary coming in two weeks. they didn't even had time to spend for the first wedding anniversary as he went trips and Meenakshi didn't remember thay as she is not accustomed celebrating the wedding anniversaries back there in her village.. Soundarya called Rudra and scolded him for that.. so he wanted to celebrate this year with her.. he felt guilty that he didn't had time to spend with her.. he remembered that Soundarya took her to the nearby temple for their anniversary and Meenakshi told this while they were talking in call at night..

He is planning a lot to enjoy on that day with his lady love..

Vijay came the next day and informed that the sales had started and showed all the reports for the last three months to Meenakshi.. she was doing few works from home.. they discussed about few details about the product process..

He gave her a cheque as they gained more profit than expected..

She got that from him and gave that to Shiva thatha and took his blessings.. she asked Rudra to deposit this amount in her account..

Meena ma, come to our unit next week and look at the products once.. they manufactured new products this time and we are having a meeting too.. Vijay said..

Yeah Anna, sure. Please inform me before a day, I'll come there.. and for this hair tonic product I wanted to add two more ingredients actually I wanted to talk with the research team about that..

Ok ma...then I'll arrange a meeting with them on the same day..

Okay Anna.. and please stop the hair tonic production for now.. the products already produced is enough, and we start the process after the meeting and the same goes to lip balm...

Oh!! Ok Meena... I'll inform them.. he called Santhosh immediately and explained him everything and asked him to send a mail immediately..

And anna, please send me all the products which are produced till now, I need two units in every product as I also wanted to use them.. then I can able to get the result before my eyes..

Sure Meena.. I'll send that through Santhosh..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.5K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
1.5M 51.7K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
3.6M 150K 59
This is a story of two perfect strangers entangled in the bond of marriage. After marriage, they both believed they are not meant for each other unti...
281K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...