Collide: Two Realities Become...

By FlanCake10

March 17, 2023, the day where humanity's future has been shifted immensely. Some kind of planet or whatever i... More

Part 1: Collide
Part 2: First contact..
Part 3: Angel of Death
Part 4: Italica..
Part 5: ride of the Valkyries..
Part 6: Deadly shadows...
part 7: a new threat
part 8: Peace and War
part 9: Unexpected fighting
part 10: Fighting a giant
part 11: More trouble
part 12: Blackhawk down
Part 13: We're coming
part 14: The awakened giants
part 15: they're here
part 16: and so the war continues..
part 17: Unleash the beast
Part 18: Possible Peace?
part 19: Back at home
part 20: welcome to al khazar!
part 21: You can trust us
part 23: Dragon tamers
part 24: First encounter
part 25: air supremacy
part 26: The crown prince
part 27: They awokened them again
part 28: Raining iron
part 29: Devil Dogs
part 30: Tekqoda is down!
Important announcement !
part 31: Bundeswehr in action
part 32: First move
part 33: We have visitors
part 34: Welcome to america
Part 35: Cherry City
part 36: A show of force.
part 37: eureka!
part 38: attack of elbe
Short announcement

part 22: Untouchable

602 15 9
By FlanCake10

AL KHAZAR

Days have passed, the humanitarian aid efforts were going well and alot of people are having second thoughts on the americans and they were having good reviews although some still loyal at the pro-war faction kept on complaining about terrible treatment on the marines but they were ignored by the king since he knows it was all shenanigans. It was a week now and the hospital was all fixed up and was being upgraded with more medical equipment and expansion was necessary due to how many people were visiting the place.

The medics even taught the doctors in the empire how to use antibiotics and other medical equipment but the medics handled all of the electronics and the more complicated stuff. They did discover a new disease but it only affects animals and animal humanoids and it circles around the slums area of the kingdom. They were planning on making a vaccine on the disease since it doesn't infect normal humans and if it did its fatality rate is 2% but they need to cure it as soon as possible.

While yao in the other hand had problems with communicating with the people in the base and the highland village could not help her out in her situation aswell as the three girls. Lelei did ask the general about her but the general denied the request since the mountain was too far where yao's tribe were located and it also crossed the borders between al khazar and it might cause another misconception and leading to another conflict which they dont want to start.

She couldn't do anything and the man named alex finzel was mentioned by lelei saying he is the only one that can help her but yao doesn't know how to get contact with her. Yao pleaded so much offering a giant pink diamond and even offered herself. Everyone was willing to accept her request but realizing they were fighting three baby flame dragons and a dangerous tribe known as the dragon or dragoon warriors they hesitated immediately.

The sounds of a fighter jet passing by yao made her terrified, it was a noise far more intimidating than a dragon. She wondered why the babies of the elder flame dragon attacked her tribe and not their mother but she didnt knew the answer. But the elder flame dragon layed dead on a private american testing facility which still lies to this day and was frozen preventing it to rot.

She had to wait for alex but at the same time she was fearful for her tribe because they could be attacked at any moment. But the marines had other problems since the gangs finally took action on their humanitarian acts and bessara himself commanded over a thousand of his members to attack the HQ in the dead of night.

BESSARA'S MANSION
4:55 PM

"These damn green men think they can take away my land that i own? Tsk.. lets show these outsiders not to mess with us!" Bessara slammed his fist on the table, around him was his top most trusted members on his gang, they're basically military generals. But one of them was a nobleman, shin zu. He was wealthy and was bessara's number one source of weapons.

"Then how are we gonna attack them?" One of his trusted gang members asked.

"Like how we attack any outsider.. we got the weapons and theres only a hundred of them.. why are you such in a worried state? You did not join here to become a coward.." bessara said spilling his cup of water on the man's face. He was quite harsh on his boys but he was also caring for his family but he showed no remorse on ending other families lives.

"I-i am not scared your lord.. my apologies.." the man said.

"So.. when are we going to attack?" The nobleman asked.

"At night, break down their doors and show them what it really means to be untouchable! Torture their soldiers and rape their women.. simple as that!" Bessara said pointing the HQ of the marines on a map.

Bessara's gang has been scaring the marines trying to send death threats and taking it so far as to deliver a box with a severed arm with a letter saying, "if you mess with us you will witness a terrifying blood fest."

But the marines were unfazed, they realized the hand was not theirs but they were alarmed that the residents are being harshly treated because of them and requested armor and guns from the base in italica. It arrived yesterday and the marines started stationing gun nests on the hospital but they kept it hidden to not alarm the public and none of bessara's goons found out.

They were rattling out plans on how to attack the marines while a small drone was peeking out of the window of the mansion. Nearby disguised marines wearing civilian clothing were spying on their plans had a clear insight on how the attack will unfold. Now its time for a counterattack which wont be a problem for them.

Luckily the hospital was near an open wide area and theres no civilian houses near it and it was basically a farm inside the city. There were piles of hay which was a perfect spot to hide the bradleys. Two were enough and aerial support was available, a reaper drone circled the perimeter on the hospital.

Alex meanwhile visited the hospital where his squad was in using a motorcycle because he was not used to riding a horse, "what the hell is happening?" Alex asked patting john on his back.

"Oh.. uh.. you didn't heard of the gang problem?" John said.

"Theres gangs here?" Alex tilts his head.

"Yeah.. and they're attacking US.. because well.. we took a hefty chunk out of the land they control and that angered their leader named bessara.." emily said passing by the two.

"Hm.. i guess gangs do exist everywhere.. so whats the plan?" Alex said helping out the marines preparing defences.

A bullet zipped through them which startled alex and it killed a scout sent by bessara, "ohh.. kay.. i guess we are going into a gang war."

"Yeah.. what about piña aren't you suppose to protect her?" John asked.

Alex nodded, "but i wanted to visit you guys.. im getting familiar with the place here and made some friends now.. im quite social.."

"John quit your yapping! Get your ass here!" Simon yelled before realizing it was alex, "oy! Commander.. fancy seeing you here."

"Simon.." alex fist bumped simon.

"Yeah.. uh.. nothing good is going on today because we're fighting again.. and i hope this will end quickly because i havent slept in a while.." jake said who was following simon.

"Little family reunion.." alex smirked, "but anyways you guys continue the work.. ill be returning to the palace.."

The squad broke off alex rode his motorcycle back to the palace, the engine turning on did startled some residents but they were slowly getting used to the sounds of it. The bradleys stationed infront of the hospital being tightly squeezed on the sides while the turret stuck out but it didn't really matter since they are not gonna know what that metal tube does or even notice it at first glance.

The others went to locking the windows and immediately provided much cover to the patients that could not exit the building since they were on the hospital beds. The sun was setting on the horizon and the attack is gonna unfold and this might humble the once feared gang leader in the streets of al khazar.

10:44PM
BATTLE OF FREEDOM

An army of bessara's goons marched near the hospital, they noticed one dead scout and inspected the body seeing no sword slashes or arrows. Instead they saw a hole on its chest which confused the gangsters. They've been in battles their entire lives and they were seasoned veterans at this point having good fighting skills like an average soldier in the al khazar kingdom.

"Lets show these bastards not to mess with us! Knock knock!" The goons started laughing as they ordered the attack.

Four wolfmen was holding a hammer and leaped on the air, one smashed open the door of the hospital revealing a room covered in darkness and no light. "Show yourselves you cowards and fight like a real warrior!" One of the wolfmen said with a raspy voice.

Green lasers beamed on the chest of the wolfmen which brought them to confusion. Before a loud order was heard, "enemy sighted! open fire!!" A bright glow of light erupted as gunfire commenced tearing the giant humanoids killing them in an instant.

The others outside were terrified by the sudden attack and the bradleys jumped to action firing its 25mm canon at their targets who were frozen in place on how terrifying the sounds of guns were on their ears. The 2nd story windows opened and machine gun nests opened fire at them tearing alot of goons to bits like they were nothing.

Arrows were shot but none of them hit compared to the high accuracy firearms of the marines and the heavy machine guns the army was showering them with. The bradleys tore through their skin as the enemy desperately ran around for cover. The marines then moved out of the hospital and advanced through the area. A ballistae was pushed infront of the disarrayed goons and was about to launch a wooden stake at the building.

But it was blown up by a TOW anti-tank missile which just exploded and broke it with ease leaving a pile of charred wood. Even if there was a thousand of the gang members they were outgunned by the marines and they are more experienced. Because the enemy only know the strategy of throwing yourself into combat and not think of things like achieving the high ground or other useful strategies.

And with the help of the reaper drone they can point out where the other enemy formations were at and they were neutralized in a minute. They were no match even if they have the same weapons used by the empire's military they all proved futile. And the battle only lasted 20 minutes before they were wiped out while some were captured. A total of 1,278 bodies were discovered with additional 34 captured and the marines discovered that bessara maybe has a ton of men in his gang for sending this much mercenaries to attack them.

The marines were worried if the residents were gonna complain about this such action but to their surprised they went out of their houses and cheered for the marines.

"The green men has saved us!"

"You're heroes!"

"Thats what you get you damn barbarians!"

The applaud started to get louder and louder which alarmed the palace and quickly sent out a small group of soldiers. But their need was not necessary as the marines were already standing infront of a sea of dead bodies.

"This will teach that guy.. i hope he wont attack us again.." the commanding officer said.

The reaper then pulled back and headed back to base while the surviving gang members had severe bullet wounds. They returned back to their hideout and they will likely seek help on the hospital the marines had and they might get arrested for their actions. Meanwhile the commanding officer has a little surprise for bessara..

THE NEXT DAY
2:00PM

"WHAT!?" bessara yelled out with an angry expression.

"Yes my lord, the attack on the green men has been a total loss.. a thousand of our men are killed a couple were captured and only a couple made it out alive but badly wounded.." bessara's henchman said.

Bessara grunted, "how dare they try to provoke me!? Send in another army and lets show our real strength to them!"

"Unfortunately my lord our men are scared to provoke the green men.. they didn't even land a single scratch on one of their troops and the survivors mentioned strange glowing lights that killed our men so fast.." the henchman further explained.

Bessara getting increasingly annoyed since he never had alot of his men get killed so fast in a single battle, "i dont care if they are scared! Put them into the frontline and kill all the damn green men and leave no survivors!"

"But my lord! We're not prepared for another attack.."

"I dont CARE!! Attack them now! Bring everyone and surround the house the green men are in! Kill them all! Now! Rape their women! Put their men on stakes and show it infront of their little camp! I want them burning!" Bessara slammed his dagger on the table startling the henchman.

"S-sorry my lord.. your request will be done.." the henchman with shaky hands he exited the living room as bessara relaxed on the couch with his enslaved servants handing him a drink.

His private guards on the other side of the room were playing cards because they were basically living comfortably since attacks on bessara's mansion were near impossible to happen. Until now.

A frag grenade smashes through the window infront of the guards, one picked it up and inspected it confused by what the strange green object was. Without warning the grenade exploded killing the guard and injuring those around him. Then suddenly four army troops barged into the window panels smashing it. The marines with collaboration of the army has attacked bessara's mansion and they were here to kill, not to capture the gang leader.

Bessara was startled and his guard's fast reaction they immediately dragged him out of the room. His mansion was a maze it was done this way so whoever has breached in the mansion will have a tough time searching for him and has to deal with an army of henchmen and goons and corrupted elite guards from the royal palace. But the marines could just breach a wall or two for better entrance and the sudden attack made bessara have trouble escaping.

Marines piled in the open window while killing three henchmen and left the slaves alive and were rescued by army soldiers. The hallways were small but it didn't matter for them as they stormed every nook and cranny of the mansion like water flowing through the house. Humvee's surrounded the mansion while firing .50 calibers at the guards outside the windows. The people outside watch the fight unfold and they were in awe and horrified by the loud powerful weapons of the marines.

"What are those things.." a man said with fear, his words were silenced by the loud gunfire that rang through his ears.

The walls of the mansion were torn apart and the gate was burst open by an explosion and army troops swarmed the building like ants helping the marines.

"They move so fast! I didnt even realized they're already inside bessara's mansion!"

"Is it the end for him?"

"Clearly! He has no chance of escaping from the green men!"

To add the shock and awe on the people a MH-6 little bird arrived and circled the building. Their sudden arrival sent shockwaves on the people living in akosha and they were relieved that the green men has taken action about the evil gang leader and end his ruling and terrorism once and for all.

On the roof of the mansion alot of henchmen with crossbows showed up to have the high ground against the marines but actually they're putting themselves as a big target for the little bird. The people already horrified were filled with even more fear as the MH-6 showed its firepower and fired both of its rotary canons shredding the henchmen down in a second.

The mansion became a pile of ruins, before it was a lavish fancy looking building now its filled with bullet holes and massive holes and a chunk of the building destroyed due to C4's detonating for the marines to enter from all areas in the building. The people came to a realization that if only a couple of these green men can inflict such destruction they came to wonder why the hell did zorzal think he won this battle? If an army has made such weapons of war how was zorzal able to win?

They had doubts now for zorzal but some thought of it and came to conclude that zorzal probably has a superior weapon against the green men. But they we're not so sure because the Americans didn't reveal their reason on retreating their men.

But they were totally caught off guard since the marines were mentioned to be only an army of footmen only and they never had siege weapons. So the appearance of these creatures made of iron now seemed to think zorzal is spreading lies to make the people think he is the one who is winning this war and in reality it was the total opposite and he was so used to it he became out of touch on reality and was so consumed by power he thinks nobody can defeat the empire but he can no longer hide in the shields of his men now he is vulnerable and a nation who is 100 times richer than the harkans are hunting him down.

Meanwhile bessara was in a desperate position, the hidden pathway where he was going to escape was far away from him and there were marines covering the entrance. His henchmen were fighting the army troops and were immediately killed. They were rapidly closing in bessara and the only thing he is hiding from is a small room filled with his best guards and men.

"Who the hell are these guys!?" Bessara yelled with fear on his tone.

The infamous leader, bessara, was scared. He was filled with fear it was him that was being hunted by a predator. He was no longer hunting the prey, he IS the prey. The prey of the most advanced soldiers to ever step on this land, the most dangerous army to walk in the lands of falmart, the U.S military.

Footsteps were surrounding him and men talking in a strange language, "demons! They're all demons!" Bessara yelled out.

The door breached and a swarm of marines started engaging with the henchmen. One marine got hit by an arrow on the thigh and was dragged away. The dust blinded some of the guards and the smoke made it hard to see but the marines and army had no problem fighting them in such conditions.

Bessara grabbed a crossbow and fired blindly at the green men before bullets pierced through him. It took an entire mag to drop him down. But the most notorious gang leader now layed dead infront of the feet of the marines as outside the army was also shredding his gang to pieces quite literally. They were successful on the mission suffering 9 injured 3 were severe while the rest was minor.

The dead body of the gang lord was placed in a body bag and was being escorted out as crowds of residents came to inspect the aftermath of the battle. Surviving henchmen were imprisoned by imperial soldiers. And the marines were allowed to take over the mansion as for permission of the king and senate members, the man who requested it was the commanding officer and alex.

They were planning out their strategy on how to deal with this bessara guy and they decided killing him was a better solution than taking him prison because they know the amount of corrupted politicians in the empire was working with him and he will get out of prison even if he was served life. And killing bessara can lead to many problems for the corrupted senators because bessara had scouts to spy on the marines and their actions and with him dead they need to search for another gang to work with. And with the news spreading of bessara's death caused by the americans it was a shocking discovery for the other gangs but also at the same time it was also good news for them.

The other gangs made it clear that they will not interfere with the USMC and the US army on their operations but what they will do is to pay for what bessara did to them in the past. Meanwhile the americans has once again proven the people in al khazar that they are a force that is almost untouchable. And many had doubts if the harkans could even win this fight and there were also news about another army similar to the green men invaded another continent in their world. That of course was the russians and chinese who have been doing many skirmishes in the land they invaded and china also secretly digging up minerals underneath the special region.

But the message was clear, mess with the green men leads to sealing your fate and nobody decided to even attack them again. And prince zorzal was also having negative reactions from the people, some has said he was a liar and he escaped the empire after knowing the green men were here and he was scared of him. His hero status was still being held up by the people who still believed that peace with the americans is a result of treason.

The empire was close to a civil-war but the rate of people turning to pro-peace was faster than the pro-war faction can do anything. And being corrupted as it can be they payed people to be in the pro-war. They made propaganda shitting on the americans saying they were the species made by the devil.

More days passed by and a fully operation base of operations for the marines and army troops. They have full contact of alnus base and italica base and things were going well for the marines besides the whole conflict between pro-war and pro-peace.

And the ambassadors were still in the mansion occasionally visiting towns and checking on what's happening. They did negotiate a trade deal which al khazar delivers them prior knowledge of magic while the U.S gives them a hefty load of grain and wheat, and other types of necessary needs for the public which can help al khazar be back on track with their food supply.

And a whopping 2 weeks have already passed and the chances of the U.S being allies with al khazar is getting closer. But what the marines didn't knew is the existence of slavery. The empire hid the slaves away from the marines and army's view, especially zorzal's private set of slaves which all of them were locked away by a dungeon including tyuule which she might not be talking alot for a while.

They starved for days and rarely fed, they were cold and barely had any clothing. But worst of all, three of them were foreigners. Nationality was brazilian, and they can't risk showing them being badly treated by the king's soldiers who have been treated nicely by the marines and worked with them controlling the crime rate of the place.

Lelei and tuka and rory also grew increasingly impatient wanting to go back to al khazar but was denied hundreds of times by lieutenant mark. And yao also became helpless as she could not convince anyone of the green men to help him out. She had a mental breakdown getting drunk on a local bar in the highland village and created a scene throwing glass bottles at the bartender.

"Glory to my tribe i will avenge them all!! Death to the dragoon tribe!!" Yao yelled drunkly almost tripping over.

Military police came over and quickly helped the elf with her drunken state. She was put in handcuffs because she tried to punch anyone in the way. But she will be let go under supervision as they know what shes experiencing since she was a popular figure on the base in alnus for constantly barging in the general's office and demanding help from them that the general got used to it.

Lelei and tuka were at the scene and talked about yao, "i wonder what can we do about her situation.. shes in a desperate state but we cant handle 3 dragons without any help.."

Tuka started thinking, "If we cant get help from the green men.. maybe we can-"

"That's not gonna work.." lelei cut her off.

"Okayyyy..." Tuka hides her bow.

"How about we bait the three dragons here at alnus and make it look like an accident.." lelei said.

"What!? We cant do that! And besides the mountains cross through al khazar's borders! And we're gonna get ourselves eaten.." tuka replied.

Lelei sighed, "you're right.. thats a dumb plan.. but how are we suppose to have a good one since our options are limited and without alex's help?"

Tuka shrugged, "i dont know.. maybe we need to wait for the right opportunity?

"I guess you're right.. its too dangerous.. but i really want to help her tuka.." lelei said looking at yao being dragged by the MP's back in the holding cell for her to regain her senses back.

"Same here.. we need alex for this since he is the only one who can maybe fix this.." tuka replied.

GENERAL'S OFFICE

Lieutenant mark entered the office of the general who was talking to his assistant. He disturbed their talk with another report about yao, "general.." mark said standing firm.

"Ah, lieutenant.. what brings you here?" General kyle said leaning against his chair while his assistant turned to look at mark.

"Its the elf again, yao." Mark said which the general sighed.

"Okay.. what did she do this time?" Kyle asked.

"She was drunk in a bar and started throwing bottles at the bartender and screaming things like dragoon tribe and making death threats to them.. thats what the MP's reported.." mark explained

"What.." kyle said with a face obviously showing he was slowly getting tired of yao's actions.

"You know.. she did her crazy things as usual.. what are you suppose to do? She isnt going to stop rattling about this dragoon tribe and we cant even kick her out because she has nowhere to stay. What are we suppose to do?" Mark asked.

Kyle shrugged, "ive thought of everything mark, i even thought of giving her therapy but she only came her for OUR help.. theres nothing we can do but wait til she gives up eventually, i know its harsh.. but we cant help in any possible way without causing a ton of problems and wasting taxpayer dollars.." the general sends mark out of the office and the general continued his talk with his assistant.

Mark knows that they cant do anything, but he knows one man or maybe ten men that can do the job for them. Alex and his recon squad might be able to help yao to defeat this dragoon tribe but he might risk his life sending him out to such a dangerous place. But at the same time he is also hesitant not to save this girl from her tribe that might get brutality murdered by this so called dragon warriors and be their slaves for their entire lives. He knows they counted yao to save them all so he is going to fulfill the mission yao was given and give her what she wants.

HIGHLAND HOLDING CELL
MP HEADQUARTERS

"I need permission to enter yao's cell.." mark said to the man on the front desk.

Later on he then entered the holding cell where yao was asleep for quite a while and mark thought that maybe she has her senses back a bit. Mark knocked at the metal bars loudly which woke yao up, she was confused on where she was at but quickly realized she was in prison. Yao became familiar with the place by the amount of wrong doings she has been. Example is, throwing random objects on innocent people, kicking the spot where the sun didn't shine by the men that glanced at her for even a second, and finally sneaking in the military base without permission and causing problems in the operations room.

"Huh? Who are you.." yao snorted her nose.

"Im lieutenant mark.. mind if you want to have talk?" Mark said opening the cell doors, he didn't worry about yao escaping since she has been in this cell alot of times now.

Yao yawned, "Yeah yeah whatever.. i want to sleep im still drunk-"

"Its about the dragon warriors.." mark cut her off.

Yao had her attention drawn as soon that name was said, "what about them.."

"I maybe can help you out.. i know a man.. or a team..." mark said handing her a folder, "alex finzel is their commander and he is currently inside the al khazar empire with his squad recon-3.. he is a 1st lieutenant.. im sure he can help you out.. but you need to keep this a secret.."

Yao opened the file documents feeling the high quality paper as she read the names of the people in the paper, alex finzel, Simon mcloughlin, jake copper, john harrel, sophia laswell, emily livy, gregory austin, tom ellen, kyle romanov, johnathan holly. She tried to remember their names as best as she could before mark took away the document.

"Maybe you can go to the empire and find him, im not sure if he is reluctant to help you but its worth a shot.." mark sits on the end of the bed where yao was on.

"When can i go?" Yao asked.

"Tomorrow.. but for now its getting dark.. you need some sleep and ill have your horse ready in the morning, ill be waiting at the exit.." mark said.

"A-and what will happen if he declined?" Yao stuttered still in a drunken state.

"Just pray he wont.. he is a good man im sure he will do as you wish. And dont worry about any payment because he isnt gonna need it.. and ill be in contact with him, tell alex ive sent you and tell him not to tell the general.." mark said pointing a finger at her.

"Okay.." yao replied.

"And one last thing.. try not to annoy him.." mark said standing up and turned his back at yao.

Yao looked at mark who was leaving the holding cell and gave her one last look before leaving. Yao layed back at the bed remembering one name that circled around her head.

"Alex finzel.." she whispered, "i hope he will do alright.."

Her eyes slowly shut as she continued her sleep waiting for the sun to rise tomorrow to continue her journey and hope she isn't too late to save her kind, the kind she swore her life to protect. And only one man and his team can probably save, save them from a wrath of a tribe that can tame dragons and is by far very dangerous.

TOMORROW MORNING
8:55AM

Yao already dressed up, she was released out of her cell last night and woke up on an apartment on the highland village. She placed her bow behind her back with her small pouch and started heading outside. The residents in the village wondered what kind of ruckus shes planning on doing this time. But they were caught off guard as lieutenant mark appeared out of exit on the village with yao's horse which she climbed on top without a word to say.

"So.. you're ready for your journey?" Mark said to yao.

She nodded in reply.

Mark patted the horse before taking a couple of steps back, "be safe yao, if the guards ask what your intentions are just say the green men or whatever you call us has sent you there.. they will probably let you in.."

"Sure..." Yao was about to leave before turning to face mark, "so.. when will we meet again?"

"If you finish your mission and make it out alive.. ill give you a drink or so.." mark gave a calming smile at yao.

She smiled back in return before riding her horse and head towards the empire as mark watched her getting farther and farther from the village.

"Shes actually leaving?" The marine on top of the guard post asked mark.

"Yeah.. she gave up.. and.. left.." mark said still with a smile on his face.

The wind blew on yao's face blowing off her mask as she gained speed heading to the forest and to the path leading to al khazar. She let out a deep breathe before whispering,

"I hope i can count on you... Alex.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 17.5K 175
Gate: War of Two Worlds. A Gate story loosely based on the Gate manga/anime. It starts similar and then goes on its own stories. It is a story when a...
165 0 44
After earth has been rendered barren due to the end of a massive war. The remnants of mankind had found itself on the verge of extinction only to see...
13.5K 1.3K 47
[ BOOK 1 : COMPLETED ] 2019 is when the pandemic broke, little did they know that the Pandemic was just the beginning of an even bigger threat. Fast...
43K 1.1K 18
The fall of Afghanistan and the situation within the pacific has the United States begun to loosen its grip on the coalitions they once established...