Encounters.

By aquassb

What would you do if you read a book and the story seemed familiar? Kandi x Tamika More

Encounters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.

twenty-one.

580 26 38
By aquassb

May 16th
2:00 am
Kandi

Annoyed didn't begin to describe how I was feeling at the moment. My eyes were heavy from lack of sleep. I was overstimulated by Tamika's continuous need to rush me.

And to top everything off it was early in the morning and I was preparing to go to an undisclosed location. I tried to find it in me to be grateful because I truly was but I was also tired.

I yawned, as my paddle brush ripped through the body wave bundles in my hair as I heard Tamika sigh dramatically for what seemed like the tenth time. "Rushing me isn't going to make me move faster." I mumbled.

"We have a flight to catch which I already told you, yet you want to sit here and argue with me about it. Get your shit together and come on.." She said practically hovering over my shoulder.

"Nobody wants to argue but I also don't want you breathing down my neck." I looked at her out of the corner of my eye as she stood nearly in my skin at this point.

She purposefully blew some air on to my neck causing me to glare at her through the mirror.
"What you want me to back up?" She looked down at me and I just continued to glare at her.

"What do you think?!"

I pushed past her, leaving her standing in the bathroom alone. Once I grabbed my shoes, I sat on the edge of the bed watching as Tamika left out of the room with our suitcases.

I finished putting on my shoes before walking out the bedroom and going downstairs. The living room was empty leading me to the driveway where Tamika was waiting for me outside of an Uber.

Once we were both inside we were both quiet except for an occasional 'mmhm' from Tamika as our driver talked our ears off. I wish he would read room and shut the fuck up.

We pulled up to the airport and he helped us with our bags. I carried my carry on as Tamika wheeled both of our suitcases.

We made it through TSA and finally were at our gate. I was so annoyed and tired I didn't even pay attention to the destination. We boarded the plane and I immediately pulled out my blanket.

I sat in my seat uncomfortably as I tried to rest my head on the window so I could go to sleep, but I was far too uncomfortable. I adjusted myself probably a good ten times before Tamika spoke up.

"Just lay on shoulder.." Tamika said after I spent several minutes moving around in my seat.

I sighed before resting my head on her shoulder and getting comfortable immediately. Her arm wrapped around me and I draped mine across her lap. She just felt so soft and comfortable.

I looked up at her and her eyes were closed with her head while resting on the headrest. "I'm still mad at you.." I mumbled.

"Then stop talking to me." She mumbled back.

______
7:30 am

When we got off the plane I read the sign that said 'Calgary International Airport' and next to it was a sign that said 'Welcome to Canada'. I wouldn't have guessed she would bring me here of all places. I actually have always wanted to come but I never even told her that.

I was happy but I still wasn't talking to her.

The next thing I knew she was pulling a coat out of her carry on. She helped me put the coat on while there was still no words said between us. I was surprised she hadn't broken the silence yet.

Usually she would make me talk to her, not being able to stand me not talking to her. However, now she was reflecting my attitude. It was humbling. Especially knowing she planned this entire trip for me.

We eventually found ourselves in a cab, pulling into a large cabin. There was already a car parked out front but I paid it no mind as I exited the car.

I shivered a little as I waited for Tamika to type the padlock code in. Once the door was open she let me walk in first and I was immediately shocked to hear surprise from the left of me.

"What the—Oh my God?!" I yelled in shock as I turned and was met with my friends. "What are y'all doing here?!" I asked as I ran up to them. I started catching up with them.

It wasn't my birthday yet but I already felt like I've celebrated. I was grateful, she took the time to do this for me. Even with my annoyance of having to leave out early, I knew it was all worth it now. Which left me feeling horrible with how I acted.

"Where'd Tamika go?" I heard Tocha ask causing me to turn around to where I left her. She was no longer there and all of our luggage was gone as well.

"Let me go find her and I'll be back.." I said and they nodded before heading back into the kitchen. I started making my way through the cabin in order to find Tamika.

The cabin felt so familiar to me. As if I'd been here before but I knew I hadn't. I finally found a staircase and climbed the stairs. I made it to the second floor as looked through all the room still not able to find her.

I then went up the third flight of steps and found a room with double doors closed. I pushed the door open and found Tamika seated on the edge of the bed.

I walked over to her slowly before throwing myself onto her. "What language should I say I'm sorry in?" I teased.

"Spanish.." She replied trying her hardest to hold back her laughter. "Hold on. Let me go to Google translate.." I said causing us both to laugh as I climbed off of her and stood in front of her.

"I'm not about to play with you.." She laughed before sliding my phone out of my hand.

She pulled me in by my waist before our lips fell, softly onto each other. The kiss deepened as I moaned causing my lips to part slightly. Her tongue slid into my mouth, tangling with mine.

"Mm—I gotta shower.." She pulled back from the kiss and moved me to the side before moving towards her suitcase.

"Can I join you?" I smirked from behind her.

"Uhh nah! Work on my Spanish apology." She laughed before heading inside the ensuite bathroom. "Wait!" I yelled as I remembered something causing her to stop in her tracks and turn around.

"What made you pick Canada?"

"One of your excerpts you gave me. The character traveled here and it was the only place you've ever mentioned in any of the writings I read. You spoke about here so poetically I thought you'd already been but Tiny told you hadn't.."

"I love you!" I smiled before taking small steps until I was in front of her. I pressed my lips to hers and pulled back in time to see a smile stretch across her face.

I loved having a girlfriend who paid attention to the smallest details that even I forgot about. It felt refreshing. I could tell the love she had for me was real and I hoped that in the long run I didn't self sabotage it.

_______
Tamika
11:58 pm

"Does everybody have their shot?!" Kandi giggled as she held up her's. We were two minutes away from her actual birthday and she wanted to take a shot at twelve.

The only issue with that was we've been drinking since nine and most of us were past our normal drinking capacity. My sister was slumped over in the couch, hugging a bucket.

Her friends Monica and Toya were taking shots of water that I kept handing them without them knowing. As for Tiny she was keeping up with Kandi neck and neck.

Now me, I've been faking shots since the second one. That first shot hit me way too hard for me to keep going. Plus Kandi decided we were drinking tequila and I'm not a fan.

"Okay, it's twelve! It's twelve!" Tiny yelled before they took their shots. I laughed to myself at Tiny and Monica making a face knowing they just threw back water.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone yelled as I heard my sister gag and throw up again. I quickly ran over to her with napkins and some water to help her.

She finished emptying her stomach contents and then gave me a drunk smile while I handed her some water.

"You know what s-sister?" She slurred. "Hm?"

"I loveeee y-you!" She smiled again. "I love you too. You wanna go to bed?" I asked and she nodded.

I helped her up and we walked to her room which was on the side of the living room. I helped her lay down, left the bucket on the side of the bed, and some water before leaving g her door open.

Once I waked back out I was immediately hit with Kandi trying to jump on me. I started to regret leaving her alone because I could immediately tell she'd taken more shots in the time I was gone.

"You took more shots?" I asked.

"Noooo!" She started laughing hysterically before pulling me back into the kitchen.

"I think we should all call it a night because we have stuff planned for tomorrow.." I announced and Kandi was the first to protest.

"Alright one more shot.." She bargained.

"No more shots. You already done took my sister out the game completely and these three on the way. I'm cutting yall off.." I said in a serious tone trying not to laugh at the faces she was making.

The next morning around ten I finally stopped being scary and went to wake Kandi up. I tapped her lightly and she immediately jerked up before sitting up completely in bed.

"H-hey, baby! You ok—" I was cut off by her jumping out of bed and running towards the bathroom while holding her mouth.

I heard the sounds of her throwing up and waited until she finished to walk inside the bathroom. I fixed her bonnet grabbed a wash cloth to wipe her mouth.

"You okay?"

"Oddly enough I feel better after that.." She said with a lazy smile. "Good. Happy birthday princess!"

"Thank you, baby. I'd kiss you but I need to brush my teeth.." She laughed. I helped her stand up and then watched as she brushed her teeth while I explained our itinerary.

"—and then we're going to finish off the night at the steak house not far from here." I finished as she nodded.

_____
10:36 pm

After we finished off the night with dinner we made our way back to the cabins. The day was eventful and packed with multiple events because  I got a little too adventurous planning this whole trip alone.

I was looking forward to sleeping in and doing nothing tomorrow or the rest of the other days we were here for that matter.

I was glad Kandi had a fun day and I was able to make her birthday special. That was my biggest priority and now that it was out the way I still had one more wish of hers that I was originally apprehensive of. After some consideration, I think I found the best compromise until I'm ready for the full thing.

"Only a few hours left of your birthday any last wishes?" I asked as she walked to stand in between my legs as I sat in the edge of the bed.

Without another word said between us she placed her lips softly into mine. My arms circled her waist, tugging her closer until she was straddling my lap. My hands fell lower to her thighs, pulling her up higher as I lowered my back until it was pressed against the bed.

She leaned down, pressing our chests together as she moaned into my mouth. I moaned as our mouths gaped open and our tongues intertwined with each other.

My eyes fluttered open as we pulled back. Our smiled were wide as if this was the first time. I felt not even a smidge of nerves as she sat above me.

I flipped her over, trailing kisses down her body as I removed her t-shirt from her body. She stared at me, hungrily as she sat up onto her elbows.

My hands immediately went to her breasts, cupping them in my hands and squeezing them. My fingers pinched and pulled her nipples as her head flew back in pleasure.

"Ooo—daddyyy." She moaned before biting her lip. My lips hovered over her left nipple, letting my breath wash over the sensitive area as my fingers continued to play with the other.

I finally let my mouth cover the entirety with a moan as I sigh left her mouth. I looked up at her in time to see her head fall back and my tongue traced along the tip it.

I did the same to the other before making my way down her body, past her stomach. "Lay all the way down."

She did as I asked, we moved together until she was flat on her back, and I was flat on my stomach between her legs. I tugged her panties down her legs and threw them somewhere for me to worry about later. I let my pointer finger trace her outer lips, feeling how wet she already was.

She whined above me softly as her pussy opened to me further and her legs widened as if she was begging me to take it a step further.

"Why you so wet?" I asked. My finger brushed her clit softly causing her hips to buck against my finger.

"You.." She sighed followed by a gasped as I pressed my lips against her clit leaving a small kiss.

I wanted to take my time tonight. I wanted her body shaking with anticipation before I even brought up my surprise so she knew exactly who ran things. Even if I was going to let her top me.

I pressed another kiss below her hole as my finger continued to trace her outer lips. Her clit began to protrude out further as her breathing picked up.

"Baby pleasee." She whined above me as I blew air over her center. Her stomach caved in and I watched as her pussy convulsed, glistened under the low lights in the room, and a deep moan shot out of her mouth.

"Ughh—fuck!"

"Did you just—?" I couldn't even finish my question as her back arched slightly off the bed.

"Mmm please touch me! Please! I n-need your lips on me.." She begged, with her breathing staggered.

I pressed her thighs back before lowering my mouth onto her center. My tongue slid down her slit, pressing into her hole, circling her clit, and then back down to her hole.

She was a moaning mess above me as I tongues fucked her sensitive, gaping hole. I slurped up her juices and spit them back onto her clit before wrapping my lips around the bud tightly.

"Daddy! Oh my—s-shit! I'm cominggg again.." I watched as her hands gripped the sheets and her body tensed up before shaking against the bed.

Her moans grew louder as she came on my tongue and I continued to eat her through her orgasm. As her body started to come down and the shaking lessened, I let go of her clit and loser my tongue to until I reached her ass.

At the moment I was shocking myself because I've never eaten ass in my life.

Her moans morphed to low whines as she tried to catch her breath and I started to lick around her ass the same way I did her pussy. I left a few kisses as I trailed back home her body before we backed face to face again.

"You okay, princess?" I smirked as she still fought to catch her breath.

"I don't know. When did you start eating ass?" She asked causing me to laugh before shrugging my shoulders. "It was just there.."

"Mmhm—" She cut herself off to kiss me. This kiss was even deeper than the first. Our tongues intertwined and by the time we pulled back we were both out of breath.

"I wanna try something." I whispered before climbing off the bed. I grabbed the toy I bought before lowering my shorts and panties. I climbed back onto the bed and her eyes widened at the size of the toy I was holding.

She immediately sat up, clutching her chest, and holding her legs closed. "What the hell is that?"

I laughed, "A double sided dildo. Why you look so scared?"

"Why I look so—that thing is huge! Where is it going?!"

"In both of us. One side in me and one side in you." I smiled as if I was showing her a pair of shoes. The apprehensive look she was sporting was started to talk me out of it but nonetheless I moved closer to her.

"We don't have too, but I thought it might be a compromise for you fucking me."

"So you're going to let me be in control?" She asked and I noticed that sparkle in her eyes like before. "Oh, now you cool with it?" I smiled before leaning against the pillows beside her.

She smirked before moving in front of me and clutching the toy in her hands. "Stop smiling like that.." I laughed.

"I can't help it." She laughed as well as her fingers rubbed up and down my slit. I was soaked from giving her head so it didn't take long before she was pushing a finger inside me.

"Does that feel good?" She asked and nodded as my head fell back against the pillows. "Let me hear you." She whispered.

"Feels so good, baby. Keep going, just like that."

Her finger stroked in and out of me with ease before she added another finger. My hips moved against her finger before I felt her unoccupied hand press against my hip.

I looked up at her as my brows furrowed in question. "I'm in control right?" She asked and I nodded once again before felling her fingers pinch my clit.

"Use your words."

'Aw hell. What the fuck did I get myself into' I thought to myself before responding as she asked. "You're in control.."

"Good girl. So stop moving, unless I tell you too."

She's lucky this shit feels good because I don't know who the hell she's talking to. I could feel my stomach muscles tightening and my eyes watering as her fingers curved inside me.

"Can I come?" I whined. I've officially lost my mind.

"Yes, baby go ahead and come for me. Soak my fingers." She whispered as my organs took over. She leant forward to kiss me deeply as her fingers continued to fuck me.

I was in so much of a trance I couldn't even kiss her back anymore. "W-wait—" I pushed her hand slightly as I felt a liquid shoot out of me and soak the bed below.

"Oh shit?!" I heard Kandi laugh as she rubbed my clit trying to get me to keep squirting. All I could do is lay there as my body was no longer in my control.

"F-fuck.." I breathed out before taking a deep breath and scrunching my face up. I could hear Kandi whispering how much she loved me and how wet my pussy was but I couldn't respond.

My eyes were squeezed shut as I fought to catch my breath. My legs finally stop shaking and my awareness came back just in time to feel her sliding the dildo inside me.

My eyes shot open and my legs closed around her hand at the sensation. The pleasure just felt way too good. I was overstimulated yet I still wanted to keep going.

"You okay, my love? Can I keep going?" She asked and I nodded before remembering she wanted a verbal response. "I'm good. Please keep going.."

"Watch me slid it in." She said before pecking my lips. She pulled back and looked down to watch her slide a few more niches inside me. My mouth fell open at how open I felt before she pulled out.

She slid it back in, slowly and I ticked my bottom lip inside between my teeth to stop myself from moaning loudly, even though I'm sure I was loud a few minutes ago.

I watched as she pulled the toy it completely and turned the end that was just inside me, towards her. She rubbed that side up and down her slit before pushing it inside her.

I moaned as she started to move her hips and fuck herself with it. She was taking way more length than I did and she made it look so sexy. I couldn't help but place my hands onto her hips to attempt to guide her music.

"I'm in control right?" She repeated causing me to drop my hands back to lay beside me.

"Yes, I'm so—" I was cut off by her sliding the other end inside of me. I threw my head back in pleasure and her hand immediately gripped my chin bringing my head back up.

"Once it's all the way inside you can move your hips but I want you watch.." I nodded again but she let it slide as she slid more of the toy inside me.

"Mmm f-fuck.." I lowly moaned as both ends were completely settled in the two of us.

Her hands lowered to my waist as we both started to fuck ourselves onto the dildo. We were moaning in harmony as each end the dildo rubbed against our spots.

"Fuck—this shit feels so good!" She moaned. I moaned in agreement as my strokes became sloppy and my orgasm approached.

Her hands on my waist helped guide me until she moved one hand to settle on my clit. She rubbed fast circles against it causing me to cream against the strap.

"Baby oh my—" I threw my head back as I came on the dildo and the pleasure ran through my body. "You look so pretty baby... I love you so much." Kandi whispered.

I couldn't even reply as I moaned again. Her fingers continued to rub my clit even as my legs shock and I came on to toy once again.

"F-fuck Kandi!"

She slowed down her strokes until she was at a complete stop, giving me the opportunity to catch my breath, finally. I watched as she slid further onto the toy until our centers were pressed against each other.

"Baby.." I whined as she hovered over me and started to move her how in a circular motion. I gasped as our clits brushed against each other and the dildo continued to move inside me.

"Tell me how it feels.."

"So g-good. I love you.." I moaned. "I love you too.." She moaned in reply before pressing her lips against mine.

Our bodies moved against the other slowly, stimulating to pleasure points at the same time. It was mesmerizing. I could only imagine that this is what heaven felt like. I could feel her clit twitch again mine, as our wetness spread across each other and made a squelching sound.

She pulled back from the kiss and I held onto her bottom lip between my teeth. I gasped as I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach and let head fall to the side.

"I love your submissive side, my love.." She teased. Without even glancing in her direction I could hear her the smirk in her tone.

"S-shut up.." I groaned just our clits grazed each other and sent me over the edge.

I'm not going to be able to move for a month after this.

A/N: working on another update now so hopefully it can be updated by tomorrow🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 208 18
By: Just read it. please. I own none of these characters clearly lol contains like R rated shit, and any parts that include anything uncomfortable fo...
181K 5.9K 50
π—œ'𝗺 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ π™„π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™π™Ž!
6.9K 267 45
Imagines Y/NxSana gxg I accept request guys, don't be shy πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ