After I Turned From O to A I...

Da kipziart

As an Omega, Bai Yue is not only the dream Omega in every Alpha's eyes but also the thorn in the eyes of othe... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 3

362 16 0
Da kipziart

Several people were still wailing in pain beneath his feet as Shang Yufei stepped over their bodies to reach Bai Yue's side. He cast his eyes down to Bai Yue's wrist, which had just been roughly grabbed. The force wasn't all that strong, but Bai Yue's skin was so fair that even a slight force would leave marks. Now, there was a circle of red on his wrist. Shang Yufei frowned imperceptibly and pulled Bai Yue behind him. His gaze then shifted to Fang Zhenren, his eyes narrowing dangerously, "I gave you a serious heads-up before graduation. Are you itching for a hospital stay with what you're doing now?"

It had been a year since Fang Zhenren last saw Shang Yufei, and the sudden reappearance of this man, along with the chillingly familiar voice, made him shiver. Regardless of being suppressed, not losing face in front of An Yu was his last stand. Rushing forward recklessly wouldn't do him any good, so he decided to gloss over the matter quickly. Trying to sound calm, Fang Zhenren said, "You've got it wrong. I saw some bugs on him and was just trying to help him get them off."

Shang Yufei's smile didn't reach his eyes as he echoed, "Bugs." Fang Zhenren couldn't stand being looked at with that expression and blurted out defiantly, "Yes, bugs. What more do you want? I didn't hurt him. If you're so worried, take him to the hospital for a check-up!"

Shang Yufei's face became expressionless. The alley fell eerily silent, filled only with the pitiful groans of the fallen Alphas. Hearing this, Fang Zhenren's face grew even paler, as if recalling something. His instincts, honed over a long period, screamed that Shang Yufei was about to make a move. He barely managed to assume a defensive stance when the shadow struck instantly. Before he could react, a sharp pain exploded in his abdomen. It felt like time slowed down as the fist mercilessly pierced his gut. He vividly felt every change inside him: ribs breaking, stomach contorting.

Then, like a kite with its string cut, he was sent flying several meters away, without a chance to retaliate. But he was somewhat luckier than his minions; he didn't pass out immediately but lay paralyzed on the ground, unable to get up.

"You, you..." Fang Zhenren struggled to sit up, trying to spit out a threat, but as he uttered the first word, blood gushed from his throat, filling his mouth with a sweet, metallic taste.

Several Omegas hiding behind An Yu were trembling with fear. They had no personal vendetta against Bai Yue, but they couldn't stand seeing someone so popular and yet so aloof. Not to mention, this person had stolen the heartthrob of all Omegas in the school. Shang Yufei, in almost every way, embodied the fantasy of the perfect male protagonist in novels for most Omegas: handsome, roguishly charming, immensely strong, and utterly dismissive of anyone else. In short, he was just—cool.

Though they always hid behind An Yu, echoing his words and chasing after others, deep down, each harbored a secret hope that they might end up as the protagonist. They knew of Shang Yufei's ferocity, but for most, it was just hearsay without any real substance. Thus, this was the first time they had witnessed Shang Yufei in a fight, and from such close quarters at that.

No, it could hardly be called a fight. In a fight, there's supposed to be an exchange of blows, but what they had just witnessed was nothing short of a one-sided mauling.

They weren't fans of Fang Zhenren, who strutted around like a peacock, but at least he and his lackeys always treated them well, so their relationship wasn't that bad.

So, when they saw him being knocked down, heard the sound of breaking bones, and felt the fierce wind as his body flew past them, everyone was disoriented.

An Omega with slightly curled hair couldn't hold back his tears and stammered, "You, you wouldn't hit an Omega, right?"

Shang Yufei glanced at the speaker. The moment those dark green eyes fixed on him, the curly-haired man's heart skipped a beat. Even in such a moment, he couldn't deny how strikingly handsome the other was.

But the reverie was brief. The next second, he was stunned by the cold indifference in those eyes. With a choked sob, he dared not speak another word.

Shang Yufei ignored the man, turned around, and walked back, pulling Bai Yue with him to leave the alley. Before leaving, he stepped on the people who were collapsed on the ground one more time.

It wasn't until their footsteps faded away that the Omega students breathed a sigh of relief. They were so delicate; a punch like that would have done more than just knock them out. At best, it would disfigure them; at worst, it could be fatal.

The curly-haired man glanced at the people groaning on the ground and hesitated before suggesting to An Yu, "Should we call an ambulance?"

An Yu remained silent.

"An Yu?" the curly-haired man prompted again.

Something had been off about him since Shang Yufei appeared; he hadn't said a word.

But when he moved in front of An Yu and saw his face clearly, he was taken aback. The boy's beautiful features were twisted in pain, his teeth biting into his lip so hard they were nearly drawing blood.

"What's wrong with you?" the curly-haired man asked.

After a moment, An Yu spoke, "I'm standing right here, such a big person. Is it possible not to see me?"

The curly-haired man nodded, then quickly shook his head, "Impossible."

"Then why..." An Yu's voice was laced with raw bitterness, "did that person not show any reaction upon seeing me?"

Since Shang Yufei had appeared, his attention had been solely on Bai Yue, without sparing An Yu a single glance.

After a year apart, he felt he was more charming than he had been a year ago; how could that person completely ignore him! Hearing this, the curly-haired man felt utterly helpless. At a time like this, their "little princess" was still hung up on being ignored. Why wouldn't he look at him? That was obvious, wasn't it? The guy was involved with Bai Yue.

But then again, if he did pay attention to them in such a situation, it was probably just because he was preparing to beat them up...

Thinking this, the curly-haired man shivered and shook his head, unwilling to dwell on it further.

Passing through the quiet alley, they emerged back onto the noisy, bustling street. The street was even more crowded now, filled with students in the same uniform.

The two of them weaved through the crowd, with Shang Yufei leading the way, gripping Bai Yue's hand tightly, and not uttering a single word.

Seeing that Shang Yufei had no intention of stopping, Bai Yue took the initiative, "How come you're here?"

Without turning his head, the other replied, "That fatty told me."

He must have been referring to Li Ren.

Bai Yue shook his head, "Don't call him that." After a pause, he added, "That's not what I meant. Shouldn't you be at the military academy now?"

Hearing this, Shang Yufei finally stopped and turned around. He looked at Bai Yue as if he wanted to say something, but then hesitated and simply said, "I took leave in advance."

He had known that Bai Yue would still be in class today, so he rushed back as soon as his airship landed. But just as he arrived at the school gate, he was stopped by a tearful, sobbing "fatty" and learned about the situation.

Shang Yufei furrowed his brows, "Let's not talk about that for now. This isn't the first time he's done this, is it? Why didn't you tell me?"

Bai Yue blinked, "Tell you for what, to have you take leave every time?"

"Why not?" Shang Yufei clicked his tongue, "I threatened him before graduation, and he still dares to lay a hand on you."

Hearing this, Bai Yue let out an understanding "Oh," "No wonder."

"What?" Shang Yufei asked.

"No wonder he didn't dare to do anything before."

Bai Yue smiled, "Don't worry, your threats were quite effective. At least, this was the first time."

Despite saying this, Shang Yufei still seemed displeased. Bai Yue patted his back in an attempt to soothe him.

"It's rare for you to come back, let's not think about these things. What do you want to eat today? I'll cook for you tonight."

Shang Yufei didn't immediately answer, his gaze falling on Bai Yue's wrist, where a clear scratch was still visible against the overly pale skin.

After a moment of silence, he lifted his eyes, the deep emerald of his gaze meeting Bai Yue's light grey eyes.

"Next time, even if it's a joke, don't send me messages like that."

Bai Yue was momentarily taken aback, then realized Shang Yufei was referring to the "breakup" text. He indeed hadn't thought it through at the time.

"Sorry, I was planning to send another message to explain later."

Shang Yufei was silent for a while, then looked away.

"Let's have meat."

He said softly, "I want to eat meat."

By answering the question, it was implied that the issue with the breakup text was now put aside.

Bai Yue's eyes softened, "Okay."

"And,"

Shang Yufei looked at him, "don't wander off after school, I'll come to pick you up."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

90.3K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
889K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
622K 29K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
6.1K 305 51
He is a strong, cold, secretive alpha with the protection syndrome and the weak, attractive omega with special power, is he able to heal the personal...