After I Turned From O to A I...

By kipziart

As an Omega, Bai Yue is not only the dream Omega in every Alpha's eyes but also the thorn in the eyes of othe... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 1

947 25 1
By kipziart

After completing the final check-up, Bai Yue sat up from the bed, a silver chain dangling from his neck with a plain silver ring attached. He glanced at it, tucked it back in, and buttoned up his shirt. "Alright, time for me to head out," he said.

The doctor, seated in front of the equipment, was focused on the screen, jotting down notes. "Your results will be out in three days; wait for the college to notify you," he informed.

"Okay, thank you, doctor," Bai Yue replied, grabbing his uniform jacket and leaving the examination room. Other students, waiting in line, followed him inside one after another.

It took him the entire morning to complete all the check-up requirements. As the "Imperial High School Unified Academic Examination," or "college entrance examination" for short, approached, it was mandated by imperial law that all students undergo a physical examination.

Luo Hua College, where Bai Yue was enrolled, adhered to this as well. Despite the intense study schedule of the third year, the school specifically allocated a day to send all students to a central hospital in Luo City for the check-ups.

Beyond the routine tests, the most crucial aspect of the examination was genetic testing. Humans are broadly categorized into three genders: Alpha, Beta, and Omega, determined at birth. Betas are the most numerous, followed by Alphas, with Omegas being the rarest and most physically delicate.

Gender aside, another critical factor determining an individual's superiority is their genetic level, heavily influenced by innate factors but only testable at the age of 18, with six levels in total.

The highest S level is almost mythical and virtually impossible among ordinary people, hence not included in regular tests. Most imperial citizens are of the C genetic level.

For the students of Luo Hua College from ordinary backgrounds, a D level is somewhat poor but acceptable, and C level is average. Securing a B level would offer bonus points in the college entrance exam and significant advantages in future employment.

An A level, however, is exceptionally rare and prestigious, typically found only among military offspring. Last year, Luo Hua College had an A-level Alpha, an anomaly that garnered extensive media coverage in the city, boosting the college's reputation and attracting many new students.

Such occurrences, however, are incredibly rare, and neither the teachers nor the principal of the high school harbor any expectations for another miracle.

At least that's how the teacher in charge of this year's third-year group felt, finding the medical check-up process tedious and boring. After spending an entire morning at the hospital and unable to smoke in front of the students, he was nearly suffocating.

Having completed his medical examination, Bai Yue went to submit his form to the teacher, only to find him slumped over, seemingly asleep.

Pausing, Bai Yue looked around and noticed a male student standing nearby, collecting forms on the teacher's behalf. He approached and handed over his form, saying, "Thank you for your effort."

This student wasn't any class representative; he was just the first to finish his check-up and got roped into doing this chore by the teacher, harboring a bellyful of frustration. However, Bai Yue's smile instantly soothed his irritability, lighting up his face with joy.

"Not at all, not at all, serving the people," the student responded cheerfully.

Bai Yue was considered the dream lover of Luo Hua College. Not only was he handsome, but he also had a gentle personality. Unfortunately, he was quite low-profile and had a boyfriend who was not to be trifed with.

As a member of the support club, he only dared to offer his silent support, never bold enough to initiate a conversation.

Yet, unexpectedly, his quiet support paid off, allowing him a chance to speak with Bai Yue as their time at the college was drawing to an end. Indeed, good deeds do get rewarded.

Bai Yue gave a smile in return, about to leave, when someone bumped into his shoulder forcefully.

He was pushed aside as a strikingly handsome young man made his way through, casting a disdainful glance at Bai Yue.

Then, the young man handed his form to the student, saying, "Here, take it."

Although the words were few, the tone was unmistakably arrogant and domineering.

Despite the unpleasant attitude, the student couldn't help but feel thrilled inside.

Having been unnoticed throughout middle and high school for six long years, he had only dared to admire Bai Yue and An Yu, the school's beauties, from afar. This was the first time he had spoken to them, and even more surprisingly, it was initiated by them.

The gloominess from being assigned menial tasks by the teacher instantly vanished, and he barely managed to keep his grin from spreading across his face.

An Yu's expression, however, was one of disgust.

Despite the student's effort to hide it, his repulsed expression was all too familiar. He didn't bother with him any further and instead swiftly pulled out the form below - the very one Bai Yue had just handed over.

The student couldn't stop him in time, only managing to say, "That, An Yu... that's not your medical form."

"Shut up, who allowed you to call me by my name?" An Yu snapped back impatiently, glancing at him, which immediately silenced the student, daring not to say more.

Bai Yue watched the young man's actions without intervening, quietly observing what he intended to do.

An Yu's captivating peach blossom eyes quickly scanned the form, his lips curling into a disdainful smile. "Height, 175cm?"

He shifted his gaze from the medical form to Bai Yue. The average height for Omegas was 160cm, and although Bai Yue had a fair and delicate face, his height clearly exceeded the average.

An Yu was just over 160cm, making him a whole head shorter than Bai Yue. He had to tilt his chin up to speak, but he didn't show any sign of intimidation, still coming off as aggressive.

"Growing so tall, are you really an Omega?"

Bai Yue remained unfazed: "Remember to return the form."

With that, he turned and walked away.

"You-!"

His provocation completely ignored. Though it wasn't the first time, An Yu was still infuriated, his handsome face contorting with anger.

He slammed the form back into the student's hands and followed Bai Yue. Alongside him were a few other Omega students.

They surrounded An Yu, not actively engaging Bai Yue in conversation but whispering among themselves.

"One good Omega growing so tall, Yu Fei will be shocked when he comes back."

"They haven't been in touch much over the past year. My guess is they've probably broken up already."

"Exactly," one of them said, glancing at Bai Yue out of the corner of their eye, "Who doesn't flaunt their love when they're in a relationship? They must have split up long ago, just too afraid to admit it."

"If you ask me, that Yu Fei is the one with issues. What's not to like about our An Yu? Handsome, with plenty of admirers. Falling for him should be considered lucky. But that blind Yu Fei went for someone so tall and sturdy."

Their conversation wasn't quiet, almost as if they intended for Bai Yue to overhear. But then the group suddenly stopped, causing a domino effect of bumping into each other.

"Ouch!" A curly-haired boy rubbed his forehead, looking pitifully at An Yu, "What are you doing stopping like that all of a sudden?"

An Yu glared at them fiercely, "Don't you dare speak ill of Yu Fei!"

"Ah? But we were speaking up for you..." The curly-haired boy tried to defend their words, but An Yu's menacing look made him lower his volume, eventually mumbling, "Fine, we won't talk about it then."

After scolding his companions, An Yu turned his attention back to the person ahead. He had been closely following him, but in the brief moment he stopped, Bai Yue had once again increased the distance between them.

This utter disregard only fueled his irritation, prompting him to catch up again. "Bai Yue, for an omega to grow so tall, gaining 10 centimeters in just a year. Aren't you afraid Yu Fei will come back and not want you anymore!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the other person stopped.

A smirk formed on An Yu's lips, believing his words had struck a nerve. After all, no Omega is indifferent about their height, and in this regard, he believed he had a significant advantage.

The person turned to look at him.

An Yu, always proud of his beauty, looked down on those who compared him and Bai Yue as the beauties of Luo Hua College. He felt that Bai Yue's plain appearance was no match for his own.

However, at that moment, as the other person turned, revealing a nicely curved profile and slightly squinting his light grey eyes, An Yu found himself unexpectedly breathless.

Bai Yue smiled, "Do you even remember my height from last year? I've forgotten."

Caught off guard by his own embarrassing behavior, An Yu felt both ashamed and annoyed, unable to muster a retort.

Bai Yue glanced outside the window. It was noon, and sunlight streamed through the window, casting a golden glow on the floor.

Bai Yue asked, "We can leave directly after the medical check-up, right?"

In the morning, the college had arranged for transportation to bring them to the medical check-up, but since the check-up times varied, students were expected to return to the campus on their own to continue with the afternoon classes.

An Yu didn't understand why Bai Yue would suddenly ask such a question and just nodded blankly before retorting with a tough front, "Why, can't you ask the teacher?"

Bai Yue suggested, "How about we have lunch together?"

An Yu became even more annoyed, "Why would I have lunch with you?!"

Was this person clueless about being his rival in love, or did he simply not consider An Yu significant at all?

Bai Yue nodded in understanding, "Then I'll be going ahead, Li Ren is waiting for me outside."

An Yu blurted out, "You-!"

He watched as Bai Yue walked out of the hospital, stomping his foot in frustration. He had intended to provoke Bai Yue, but instead, Bai Yue remained nonchalant, leaving An Yu to stew in his irritation.

Chasing after him now would only make it seem like he was tailing Bai Yue. So, An Yu decisively turned around and flopped down onto a bench in the waiting room.

Ever since Shang Yu Fei graduated, An Yu had been picking fights with Bai Yue almost daily over the past year, only to end up frustrating himself each time.

Shang Yu Fei was utterly oblivious to the fact that Bai Yue, who appeared innocent, was actually full of cunning. An Yu felt compelled to find a way to reveal Bai Yue's true colors to Yu Fei!

As he was brooding over this, a familiar, greasy voice sounded from behind, "Oh, little Yu Yu, who's upset you this time? Tell your Ren Ge, and I'll teach him a lesson."

An Yu glanced at the person and swatted away the hand that was creeping onto his shoulder, "Don't touch me."

Fang Zhenren had been treated like this by An Yu before and didn't take it to heart. Although he was short-tempered, he had an abundance of patience when it came to beauties.

So, he sat down beside An Yu, "Let me guess, did that bitch Bai Yue upset you again?"

An Yu crossed his arms, hearing Bai Yue's name, he gave Fang Zhenren a look, "Bitch? That's harsh. Don't think I don't know, when you first joined the college, everyone knew you were chasing after him."

"Oh, that's just because I hadn't met you yet. If I had met you earlier, who cares about what's his name, Bai Yue or Bai Yang," Fang Zhenren retorted, trying again to make a move but was dodged once more.

His words were a mix of truth and flattery. Fang Zhenren had pursued countless Omegas throughout his life, and his decent looks combined with a wealthy background often led to success. The only time he hit a wall was with Bai Yue.

And it wasn't just a simple rejection. Because of Bai Yue, he was once severely beaten by Shang Yu Fei. Following that, he was repeatedly targeted by Shang Yu Fei's underlings and couldn't hold his head up high in Luo Hua College.

It was only after Shang Yu Fei, that troublemaker, graduated, that Fang Zhenren finally found some peace. As a result, his feelings for Bai Yue turned from affection to animosity.

Then he met An Yu, whose looks were no less appealing than Bai Yue's, but this Omega too was utterly bewitched by Shang Yu Fei.

So, he figured, he must have some unresolved issues with Shang Yu Fei.

Now that Shang Yu Fei was gone, he couldn't teach him a lesson, but that didn't mean he couldn't deal with Bai Yue.

Fang Zhenren straightened his collar, stood up, and with a smirk said, "Just wait, your brother is going to get justice for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 10.1K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
51.7K 1.8K 61
[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapters]: [Complete] [Summary] _____________...
6.9K 106 14
Smut Warning Mpreg ABO Morden Au Alpha Alhaitham Omega Kaveh Part 2 of Babysitting Who? The old couple moved to a new country in the United Kingdom...
5.3M 166K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...