Zero control || Woosan

By Yoongszzzz

San has zero control over the monstrous creature he becomes during the nights of the full moon, and he does e... More

Introduction
(1) Meeting
(2) The great idea
(3) The romantic plan
(4) The secret
(5) Nightmare
(6) Almost, almost.
(7) The plane
(8) The hotel
(9) The beach
(10) The truth? or another lie?
(11) Tension
(13) The plan to keep everyone safe?
(14) Jongsang has happened
(15) 8 makes 1 team
(16) Forest
(17) Pain.
(18) Gone
(19) The Full Moon
(20) Chaos.

(12) Date / confessions

76 3 0
By Yoongszzzz

San started looking for a nice restaurant for them to go to, researching everything properly, wanting them to have a great date. He checked and the was an arcade nearby, he smiled knowing he and Wooyoung are both pretty competitive. 

San decides to go with a nice japanese restaurant and the arcade. He get's ready, doing his hair and putting a tiny bit of makeup on just to cover those few acne scars he got from puberty. He smiled at himself, feeling a confident in his looks and he hears the bathroom door open, greeting Wooyoung. 

San turns around and softly gasps, Wooyoung looked absolutely stunning. he had a little bit of dark eyeshadow around his eyes and- San couldn't even focus well. ''You look good Sanniee!'' ''You- you do too Woo-'' He says, still in shock he has such a beautiful boyfriend. 

They get out of their hotel room and walk into the small town not too far away from the hotel. ''Do you want a snack first?'' San asks Wooyoung, not wanting to go into the arcade on an empty stomach.

''Yes that would be great!'' Wooyoung responds, they go to the market and try alot of delicious stuff, some new sushi they hadn't tried and some Tteokbokki, a very cheesy one and they both loved it so much. They also got some mochi, Wooyoung was in love with the sweet taste and the chewyness of the mochi and was so happy. 

''Let's go Wooooo~ I wanna take you somewhere'' San said, taking Wooyoung's hand once he was done eating. 

They make their way to the arcade, San leading Wooyoung there. ''Tadaaa!!'' San says, showing Wooyoung arcade, nice colorful lights all around it. ''An arcade?? oh my goddd, Sannieee!! I love arcades!'' Wooyoung smiles widely and takes San inside, looking around just admiring the machines and the games they could play.

"Thank you so much Sannie" Wooyoung gives San a tight hug and a small peck on his lips, "let's play!!"

They played dance games and some older games like pac man, San would also play a different game and he scored so many points. Just enough to get the beautiful teddy bear that was on the top shelf.

He decided to suprise Wooyoung with it and walks up behind him, waiting for him to finish his game.

"Sannie- its so cute!! You won this?" San nodded, "It's for you Wooyoung" And San proceeds to give the teddy to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung squeals in excitement and kisses San, right there in public. San kisses bsck and holds Wooyoungs waist. "Thank you Sannie." "I love you" "I love you too."

They stayed at the arcade for another hour or so.

San took Wooyoung to the restraurant, it looked very cute and romantic, candles were lit and there was soft background music. They both could smell the amazing food as they came in.

They both sat down at a cute round table somewhere at the back of the restaurant. They chatted for a while, drinking some red wine and staring in each others' eyes lovingly. They ordered and waited patiently for their food to be brought to their table.

Wooyoung looked into San's eyes and felt butterflies erupt in his stomach and smiled shyly, his eyes turning into cresents and a slight blush on his cheeks. "You give me butterflies all the time Sannie" he bit his lip nervously and looked at San who was smiling widely. "You give me butterflies too, love"

They just held each others hands and talked till their good got here.

They smiled at the waitress who brought their food, "I hope you enjoy your food!" She says, flashing them a warm smile. She walks off and the couple look at their food and gasp, it looks so good!! Both of them wanted to dive right in. They fed each other small bites from each others' plates so they could try both.

After they finished their food they stayed at the restaurant till 8 pm. They both had a great time.

The couple decided to go to the beach for a little before returning to the hotel. They sat on the sand, holding each other close because it was pretty cold out there.

"Thank you for everything today Sannie" Wooyoung softly kisses San's lips, holding his hand on the side of San's face. "Thank you so much" Wooyoung whispers, connecting his and San's forehead, feeling San's soft breaths on his face. "It's all thanks to you Wooyoungie, my love." San connects their lips again and they share a long but full of love make out session, they both smile into the kiss. Feeling butterflies everywhere the other touches.

San sniffles softly and looks at Wooyoung, whose eyes teared up looking at San who was smiling with a few tears streaming down his pretty face. "I- i love you so much Woo, I- i swear i will never hurt you again" he says, he felt guilty about this morning and last night. "Sshhh.. it' okay Sannie. It's okay, I love you too." They share another kiss and they cuddle on the beach till 10 pm.

The couple goes back to the hotel after that and into the bedroom, they kiss softly everytime they get the chance, putting on their pyjamas and getting ready for bed, San texts his hyungs that they are back just so they don't worry.

He and Wooyoung lie on the bed and they face each other, smiling and talking a bit before Wooyoung slowly falls asleep.

San gives Wooyoung a soft kiss on his forehead and closes his eyes aswell, falling asleep shortly after.

Mingi and Yunho also share their bed once again tonight, holding each others hands. "Yunho..? I need to tell you something" "Hmm?" Yunho humms, "I- I think.. I like you" Mingi finally confesses and Yunho is taken by suprise, "I- you do..?" He was so shocked. "I-it's okay if you don't like m e back Yunho I swear I just- needed to say it"  Mingi stutters, afraid of hearing words of rejection from the love of his life.

"Mingi- I like you too." An upset Mingi looks up at Yunho and feels a few tears escape his eyes. "Can I..?" Mingi asks, holding Yunho's chin gently. Yunho nods and closes his eyes.

Mingi leans in softly and finally feels Yunho's lips against his and lets out a soft sigh. Yunho kisses back, completely leaning into Mingi's touch.  Both relieved they finally spoke up about their feelings for eachother.

Meinwhile also Yeosang and Jongho shared their bed once again, they didn't talk much at first, just waiting for the other to say something, they were both too shy. But Jongho gave up and turned his face to Yeosang's ''Hey'' He said, looking into Yeosang's eyes, Yeosang gives him an eyesmile and greets him aswell. ''Hello Jongho~!'' ''How are you hyung?'' Jongho asks Yeosang, not sure what to ask so he starts with a basic question. ''I'm good Jongho, you?'' ''I'm fine I just wanted to ask you something- well advice'' ''Oh- okay, go on Jongie'' Yeosang said, a bit confused because Jongho never really asks for advice. 

''I like someone Yeosang..'' ''Oh!! who is she?'' Jongho sighed, he never came out to his hyungs, but he's been questioning his sexuality lately. ''I- hyung.. It's- a he..'' Yeosang can't hide his face of shock as he hears the maknae's answer. ''Who is he?'' Yeosang asks, he had to ask. He likes Jongho. ''I can't tell you hyungg!!'' Yeosang sighs dramatically ''oh come onn! I won't tell anyone!'' ''Noooo hyunggg, I won't say it, I just need advice'' 

''What is the best way to confess to him?'' Jongho asks, hoping Yeosangs answer would be something he could use or work with. 

''Honestly? Just if you really feel something between you two maybe ask him if you could kiss him, or take him by suprise. If he doesn't go with it just pretend it was a joke! I'll be here for you when it goes wrong and if it goes right'' Yeosang smiles and looks at Jongho. 

''Thanks for the advice hyung..'' ''No problemm!'' ''Can I ask another question..?'' Jongho asks, seeming a bit more nervous then he was with the first question. ''Sure Jongho, what's the matter?'' Yeosang looks at Jongho, Jongho looks at him, staring straight into his beautiful eyes and leans in, kissing Yeosang softly, Jongho didn't feel Yeosang kiss back and pulled away. Jongho apologised and rushed into the bathroom, not sure how he'll look at Yeosang the same now, he lets out a soft sob and slides down the bathroom wall.

Yeosang was confused and utterly suprised. He enjoyed the kiss so much but he was in such a trance he couldn't do anything. Yeosang stood up and opened the bathroom door, seeing Jongho sitting on the floor, covering his face.

"Jongho ah.." Yeosang says and carefully aproaches the younger. He sits down infront of him and softly takes his chin, looking at his watery eyes. Yeosang leans in and kisses Jongho. Finally.

Jongho was taken aback by suprise and closes his eyes after a while, melting into the kiss. "Hyung- don't feel forced to-" he was cut off by another kiss and Yeosangs arms around his neck. "I'm not doing anything I don't want to do.

"San and Woo are back" Hongjoong tells Seongwha who was quite worried qbout them even though they told him not to be, he knew San would take Wooyoung on a date.

"I'm gonna take a bath" Seonghwa says and goes to the bathroom, filling the tub with amazing warm water and puts a cute pink bath bomb into the water, he puts on some soft music and sighs, relaxing in the water.

"Seonghwa..? I know it's weird but- could I join?" Hongjoong aks from behind the door. Seonghwa thinks about it for a while and checks if the water is super see through, which it wasn't so he wouldnt see a problem with it. "Sure Hongjoong come in" this answer was much to Hongjoongs suprise. He got in the bathroom and looked shyly at Seonghwa. "Could you look away till I get into the bath?" Hongjoong asks and Seonghwa nods, closing his eyes and looking the other way.

Hongjoong feels embarassed undressing in the same room as Seonghwa but trusts Seonghwa with that he won't look. He took off his boxers and laid them aside. "I will get in the bath now Seonghwa" he says, just to make sure Seonghwa knows and he gets in, he slips slightly and falls ontop of Seonghwa.

"I- i'm so sorry Seongie-" he blurts out, trying to push himself up from Seonghwa's naked body. "It's okay.. you can stay like this" Hongjoong turned around and lied with his back against Seonghwa's chest, smiling shyly because they're both naked. They wash each others head and appropriate body parts, because they're both respectful males. Hongjoong and Seonghwa both felt okay with being naked around the other, it felt comfortable.

Hongjoong looks behind him, seeing Seonghwa with wet hair was always one of his weaknesses. He blushes because of how hot he thinks Seonghwa is. On the other hand Seonghwa admired Hongjoongs blush and adorable features, how he can be so hot but so cute.

As they were both feeling the moment, Seonghwa leans in and pecks Hongjoongs soft lips. Hongjoong  blushes and pecks Seonghwa's lips soon after.

Seonghwa put his large hand on Hongjoongs nape and pulled him in, kissing him passionately.

After a while they both get out of the bed and put on their clothes, out of respect not looking at each others naked bodies.

"Thank you for tonight" Hongjoong says, taking Seonghwa's hand and slightly tiptoeing to reach his cheek and kisses it. "No problem Joongie"

At around 1 am everyone was finally asleep, Seonghwa and Hongjoong were spooning, Mingi and yunho were sleeping next to each other. Yeosang and Jongho were both sitting against the bathroom wall, yeosang sleeping on Jongho's shoulder as Jongho had his head slightly tilted towards his hyung's. San and Wooyoung were cuddling, like they always do.

This day was a great day for all of them.

Love is all around <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 508 46
San isn't the one to fuck with when it comes to his friends. When Wooyoung rejects one of them, instantly, he becomes his next victim to get a taste...
125K 3.8K 81
You lived a normal life until one night your whole life changes
109K 5.4K 31
"You're just a filthy bloodsucker." Wooyoung sneered without thinking, whole body burning with anger. "And you're my other half." San is a vastly pow...
5.2K 318 19
Hongjoong was a kid with his insecurities, just like anyone else. Seonghwa comes into the picture, the 'rich' jerk that pushed Hongjoong to the limi...