The Lost Boys x Male Readers...

By MCraftSheep

Also available on my AO3 account YellowGumalls For the fellow he/him havers, but anyone can enjoy πŸ˜‰ More

Edgar
Marko
David
David, Dwayne, Paul and Marko
Star
Micheal
Sam *1*
Dwayne
Sam *2*
David
David, Dwayne, Marko, Paul
David, Dwayne, Paul, Marko
Dwayne
Micheal
Max

Requests

206 1 25
By MCraftSheep

Welcome to the request page! Here are some basic 'rules' that you need to follow to request!

• Comment the character / characters that you want. (I am not opposed to doing poly)
• Comment the Reader you want (Human, Half Vampire, Vampire)
• Comment the genre (Fluff, Angst, Smut)
• Comment if you have a plot or idea (Not required)

Thats it? Yeah, that's it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 37 4
Just some pre war Stevebucky oneshots I wrote,, they're just fluff, maybe a bit hurt/comfort πŸ₯Ίβœ‹ You can also read them on Ao3, my name there is Moon...
126K 3.3K 22
The boys glanced between themselves, and I held my necklace tightly. "What do you mean?" Marko asked. I stared down at my soup thinking to myself tha...
7.1K 132 4
𝘐 π˜Šπ˜“π˜–π˜šπ˜Œ π˜”π˜  𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 π˜ˆπ˜•π˜‹ 𝘐 π˜”π˜ˆπ˜’π˜Œ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜Œπ˜π˜Œ π˜ π˜–π˜œ'π˜™π˜Œ π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜–π˜•π˜Œ π˜›π˜π˜ˆπ˜›π˜š π˜π˜–π˜“π˜‹π˜π˜•π˜Ž π˜”π˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜“π˜“π˜•π˜Œ 𝘟 π˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜Œπ˜™ ...
52.5K 1.7K 17
Here are my oneshots that I post on ao3 and there are more to come. There are summary written in every chapter so you'll know what you'll be reading...