The Fox and The Alpha

By MommaShifter

Being the daughter of the only fox spirit is tough. Other packs think she's human. But not our pack. Our pack... More

Summary
Chapter 1: Getting Ready For The Move
Chapter 2: The New Location And A Lady
Chapter 3: Meeting Some Pack Members
Chapter 4: Meeting New People
Chapter 5: Isabelle Meets Daxton
Chapter 6: Saved By The Bell And Movie Time
Chapter 7: Telling Mom
Chapter 8: Rogue Attack
Chapter 9: Headaches Are The Worst
Chapter 10: Rojo's Acting Weird
Summary
Chapter 11: Nervous Daxton
Chapter 12: The Date
Chapter 13: The Boys Meet
Chapter 14: Rojo Is Back
Chapter 15: The New Fox Form
Chapter 16: The Stranger At McDonald's
Chapter 17: School And Vistors
Chapter 18: Detention
Chapter 19: Fighting Ninjas And Moving In
Chapter 20: Late Night Visit And The Missing Teacher
Chapter 21: The Warning
Chapter 22: Who's Sadie
Chapter 23: Training Starts Today
Chapter 25: New Patrol Routes
Chapter 26: The Special Power Is Unlocked
Chapter 27: The Surprise Visit
Chapter 28: The War Is On
Chapter 29: Sabotaging At Its Finest
Chapter 30: The War Finally Ends
Epilogue

Chapter 24: Want to Negotiate

61.5K 3.3K 835
By MommaShifter

Hola!!!!

Well. I went to the doctors today. And I have pulled AND strained my hip flexor muscle, my intercostal muscle (the muscle that is pretty much on top of your sternum), and the muscle attached to my rotator cuff.

And I am also out of work for 2 weeks. Minimum.

As you can see, I'm not a very happy camper. I've 3 weeks pay and almost my best friend's life.

Soooooo....those girls are just lucky that I can't kick their asses right now.

But other than that, it's all good! :)

So. Let's get on with the chapter!

----------------------------------------

Isabelle

"What did you just say?" Daxton asked with a growl.

Kevin gulped and took a step back. "T-they want Isabelle there too."

Daxton looked livid.

"They are only gonna talk to me." Daxton growled.

Kevin shook his head slightly. "They said that they won't talk unless Isabelle is there too. If you only showed up, they won't say anything."

"I'm gonna kill them!" Daxton said as his eyes glowed gold.

"Shit." I mumbled as I saw Vincent push through.

"You tell those low life, little bastards that Isabelle is not going to be there." Vincent yelled as he started to shake.

I immediately ran over to Vincent and hugged him behind.

I let my hands slide up and down his arms to help him cool down.

"Hey." I smiled into his back. "It's okay."

"No it's not." Vincent said.

You could tell he was trying to keep his anger down. His voice was tight.

"Yes it will." I cooed as I walked in front of him. "I'll go with and-"

"No you won't!" Vincent growled.

I jumped back at the force in his voice.

I glared at him and turned to Kevin.

"You said that the rogues were on the other side of the border, right?" I asked.

"Yes Luna." Kevin nodded.

I turned to look at Vincent. "See? They are on the other side of the border. They can't cross because they know they will be captured. I will be perfectly fine. You can bring how many warrior wolves that you want. They won't talk unless I'm there."

Vincent sighed and closed his eyes.

When he opened them, they were gray which meant that Daxton was back.

"Fine." Daxton glared. "But you will be staying at my side at all times and you will either be holding my hand or your shoulder is touching my arm. You are to not leave my sight and I will have guards all around you. I'm not taking any chances here Isabelle. And I mean it."

I nodded with a smile. "You got it."

Daxton sighed and nodded. "Good. Kevin. Get the wolves ready. We have a meeting to attend too."

Kevin left and I ran to my closet so I could change my clothes.

"Why did you want to go so badly?" Daxton asked as he grabbed some clothes.

I shrugged as I picked out a plain blue shirt. "I don't know. When I was in my old pack, I could never go out and do stuff like this. I guess being able to go out and do stuff like this is exciting."

Daxton studied me. "Does it have to do with you being a werefox?"

I nodded. "Every time there was a rogue even spotted, I had to stay in the pack house. Every time I wanted to go out, I had at least five wolves watching me. If not more. Whenever a rogue would fight with our pack, I couldn't help. I had to stay with all the children and wolves that couldn't fight in the safe house."

"That's not bad. You could have gotten hurt." Daxton commented.

I rolled my eyes. "Ya but it gets boring. I trained every day so I could fight. And not once did I get too. My parents and Roman were always worried that if I fought, then the rogues would know I'm a werefox. I understand where they are coming from, but it just sucks."

"I guess. But I really don't want you fighting. These rogues are after you and I can't risk anything." Daxton said as he walked into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and smirked.

'Let me guess.' Rojo laughed. 'You won't listen to him.'

'You know me so well.' I chuckled. 'I'm the Luna. I'm not gonna sit back and relax as my pack fights. I'm fighting. I did training ever since I could pretty much walk. I'm not letting it all go to waste.'

'I hear ya. I want to be able to kick some ass.' Rojo said determined.

"Ready?" Daxton asked.

I looked over at him and I could tell he was on edge.

I nodded. "Let's go."

Daxton, Kevin, a bunch of warrior wolves, and I all ran to the forest and shifted.

'Ready for this?' Cruz asked laughing.

I looked over at his wolf and nodded. 'Oh ya. I'm excited.'

Cruz looked shocked. 'You're excited?'

I nodded again. 'I never got to do something like this. This is my first time. My parents never allowed me to do this.'

'That's understandable. The first time I got to do something like this too, I was excited.' Cruz admitted. 'I acted just like you.'

'We are getting close to the border.' Daxton said to all of us through the link.

I kept running and smiled as I felt the wind in my face.

I looked over at Daxton.

He was to my right and a little ahead of me.

I looked away when I saw him look at me.

'I saw that.' Daxton laughed.

'Shut up.' I laughed.

After running for about 10 more minutes, Daxton started to slow down.

I looked ahead and saw the patrol wolves next to the border and saw a couple of rogues.

'Everyone shift.' Daxton commanded as he moved in front of me. 'Isabelle. Stay hidden. I don't know if they know you're a werefox, but I don't want to take any chances. Follow me over to the tree.'

I followed Daxton and made sure that they couldn't see me.

Daxton shifted and I shifted as well.

I blushed and looked away as Daxton's butt was on full display.

"You can turn around now." Daxton laughed.

I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"You're gonna see it sooner or later." Daxton commented as he brushed past me.

"Be quiet." I mumbled as he grabbed my hand.

"Okay." He said seriously as he turned to face me. "Remember what I said back at the house."

"Stay close to you, don't go out of your side, blah blah blah. I remember Daxton. Now let's go before they get bored." I said and tugged on his hand.

"Luna. What an honor to meet you, your highness." Mr. Black sneered laughing.

"Why hello peasant." I smirked as he stopped laughing.

The rogue next to him had to cough to cover up a laugh.

"I hate children." Mr. Black sighed.

"And I hate you. But you don't see me complaining." I shot back as he glared at me.

"Let's cut to the chase. What do you want?" Daxton asked as he pulled me closer to his side.

Mr. Black smirked. "I want to negotiate."

Rocco scoffed. "That's a first."

"What is?" A rogue asked.

"Rogues negotiating." Rocco explained. "Since when do rogues negotiate?"

"Well. I thought negotiating would be a good idea. Unless you guys want a war." Mr. Black said as he crossed his arms.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." I said looking at Daxton.

"What do you want?" Daxton asked.

Mr. Black shrugged. "I thought if we negotiate, it would make everything easier. We go home with what we want, you go home with what you want. And no war."

"What do you want?" I asked.

Mr. Black brought his eyes to me and winked.

I gulped. I got a bad feeling about this.

"It's simple." Mr. Black said. "I want you."

Daxton growled and pulled me behind him.

Cruz and Rocco went on both sides of Daxton to block anyone's view of me and some wolves stepped closer to me.

Daxton wrapped his arms around me and pressed me to his back.

I looked to my left and saw my shoulder touching Kevin's arm.

'It's gonna be okay.' Kevin said through the link as he smiled at me.

"You want Isabelle?" Daxton asked. "Why?"

"She is the daughter of a werefox. She's not human, she's not a werewolf; that only leaves one other thing." Mr. Black explained.

"Hell no." Daxton growled as he took a step towards them.

"Uh uh uh." Mr. Black laughed. "You can't cross touch us."

Daxton growled.

"Why do you want the Luna so bad?" Cruz asked.

"She's powerful." A rogue next to Mr. Black said. "She can unlock a secret power. We want it."

"That's a myth." Cruz said.

The rogue scoffed. "What if it isn't a myth? What if she just hasn't discovered it yet? She's powerful and Sadie wants her. We can also use that power in many ways."

"What ways?" Daxton asked as he clenched his fist.

"We can make powerful warriors with her." Mr. Black commented.

"Huh?" Cruz asked.

"Ohh." I said as my eyes went wide. "Hell to the mother fucking no."

"We would have brand new warriors with her strength and werewolf strength combined." Mr. Black said as his eyes brightened with evil.

I shivered in fear as he looked at me.

"We can also have her fight with us. We will take over every pack in the world." Mr. Black smiled.

"Ya." Rocco scoffed. "You're not crazy at all."

"I will never fight with you. Or help you make warrior babies." I growled.

"You don't have a choice." Mr. Black said glaring at me.

"Oh hell I do." I growled.

"You aren't getting the Luna." Kevin growled.

"It's either you hand her over or there's a war." Mr. Black shrugged. "Which one will it be?"

"Looks like we're going to war." Daxton smirked as Mr. Black's face turned red with anger.

"Fine." Mr. Black growled. "Have it your way."

"Oh. We will." Daxton smirked.

The rogues all growled and turned around to leave.

"Well that was...uh interesting." Cruz said.

I let out a shaky breath. "Ya. It was."

Daxton turned around quickly and pulled me into a hug.

"They will never touch you. I don't care what happens. They won't get you. They won't even touch one little hair on your head. I promise nothing will happen to you baby. I love you so much." Daxton said as he pulled me closer.

I nodded into his chest. "I love you too."

"I want double the patrol. I also want more guards around the pack house and also following Isabelle." Daxton commanded. "I know Isabelle. I'm sorry. I can't lose you."

"I don't care." I laughed. "As long as I get some personal space."

"You won't even know we are there Luna." Kevin laughed as some of the other wolves nodded.

Everyone shifted back and we all ran towards the pack house.

This was an eventful night.

---------------------------------

Well damn.

These rogues I tell you. Little bastards.

Keep the comments and votes coming! I love reading them!

Love you all Faithful Shifters!

-MommaShifter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5K 26
Briar Stone wasn't like any other Wolf out there. She was special she just didn't know it yet. Her older sister, Sienna, was loved by everyone and al...
903K 23K 30
Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent River pack, they thought of her. The wild, r...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
4.3K 216 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...