wild flower

By silentnight01234

this is a Sakura x oc reader story (girl x girl, lgbtq and alot of fluffs) like any other Sakura fanfics in... More

plogue
bride to be
Hanakakure welcomes You
exploring
not chapter- explanation
Harunos
Grandfather
the dead came back?
the discussion
Konoha
(not a chapter) Information update
Arrival
escorting
the talk
author note
i love you
Forgiveness
what happened?
mind space
back to baby steps
a little background check
The reveal
a little upgrade
the woman in my dreams
yeah they died
tests really test my patience
Introduction to Bakashi
author's note
Akatsuki base
convincing
momo mission
Halloween special๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป
duck dumbass
author note
a mother's wrath
a little help
please read (author note)

the curse

44 0 0
By silentnight01234

[ all pictures given below are not mine, so credits to artist]

Kira pov-

Kira woke up with a head-ach, as soon as she tried to open her eyes though the blinding light of sun made her squint. (Must be around noon. How long was I out) I thought as Ifelt around blindly to feel bandages wrapped around my waist (how bad did I get hurt). After adjusting my eyes a bit, I looked around to see I was still near the shore of the lake. (Lake? Oh yeah lake!!!) before anything all the memories of that morning flowed into my head. (damn it tf was that) I thought hold my head. "Oh, you up" a voice spoke. Turning in the direction I see Kamiki with a sleeping Sakura on her lap. "How are you outside?" I asked rubbing my head. "You forgot? You touched the child I try to kill yo-." I interrupted her confused "No, I know that but how are you outside Sakura's body? Weren't you inside her when you tried to kill me?"

"Yeah, she was. She is outside because I brought her out and yeah, she did beat you up to the point where you broke three ribs" said a voice which revealed Tsuki leaning on a nearby tree answering the question I previously thought as well. "YOU BROUGHT HER OUT-ah! Damn it!" I held my head even tighter. "don't worry too much brat, only her physical presence is out. Right now, she is nothing but a shell that can talk and feel. All her chakra is still inside Sakura. So, there is no way she can kick you to the moon" he replied with a shrug. "Oh yeah you want to try Tsukino. You may not fly to the moon but I sure will kick you far enough to break a few of your bones too." said the goddess with a scary-sweet tone.

"n-no of course not mother" he replied with a stutter "mother?" I question. Before he can reply though Yukira came holding two lunch boxes with two clones looking like me and Saki beside her. The clones poofed away as she sat beside me a spoke "I thought you might be hungry and also didn't want your sensei to be suspicious, so I made two clones to get the lunch here so you can eat and train more" she finished with a smile "thanks" I replied before opening the box to eat. "so I know you are curious about why Tsukino calls Kamiki mother right" "yeah" I replied taking a bite of the rice ball. "it's a long tale" "I have time" I replied again. 'sigh' "fine ..........."

Third person pov-

Yukira began "so you know how Hagaromo Otsutsuki created the 9 tailed beasts from the 10 tails sealed with in him right." "yeah" Kira replied "And you also know the 10 tail is Kaguya" "what she is!! I had no idea about that" "stop interrupting her you brat!!" barked Tsukino "ok fine I will stop. Geez"

===================boring yet forbidden love story begins from here========================

So long ago before Hagoromo or Hamura's birth Kaguya out of loneliness created two half human half Tiled beast with her chakra and named them Yukira and Kauro.

Yukira was created from pure light chakra. She represented light and purity.

While in the other hand Kauro was created from pure dark chakra. He represented darkness and impurity.

From the day they were a cub, they were destined to be mates at least Kaguya had wished for. It is to make sure that the good and evil were balanced.

Somewhere not too far away, a young Kamiki out of pure curiosity and amazement created her own half human half tailed beast and named him Tsukino.

Tsukino wasn't particularly good or evil, as he represented the moon as well as the sun.

When Kaguya found out about Tsukino, she wasn't angry, in fact she welcomed him with open arms. so, all the three half human-beasts' cubs grew up together.

Yukira grew up as a cheerful person always wanting to be around her future mate but Kauro grew up cold, always indifferent and cold. Yukira felt unwanted and lonely, just when Tsukino came to keep her company. Yukira found the love and affection she wanted from Kauro in Tsukino; hence she fell for him and she wasn't the only one Tsukino found her company enchanting too and so he fell for her too. as a result, a forbidden love bloomed between the two.

Over the time Kamiki who had just created her own human clan the Harunos had found out about their love. She wasn't angry just disappointed. She kept it a secret from her sister and others being their protecter in a way

Years went by and their love only grew and finally they had their first kiss becoming mates. They were happy yet nothing good ever last. Kauro saw the mates mark on Yukira, Tsukino's mark. Furious he charged with rage, just to be stopped by Kamiki. Enrage he brought the matter to Kaguya's ears, who in a fit of anger banished her sister to the earth where she sealed Kamiki inside a newborn Haruno.

Though she banished her sister, as her angry weaken she realized her mistake but alas it was too late. So instead, she spared the two lovers. Unhappy with the results Kauro challenged Tsukino to a battle till death, the winner takes Yukira.

Accepting the fight, which began with Kauro in the lead but at the end with Yukira's support Tsukino was able to overpower Kauro and win the battle, killing him and attaining the title the god of death. But Yukira the pure hearted person she is, transferred Kauro's soul into a statue and hid it somewhere on earth becoming the goddess of life.

Everything became came, at least that's what they thought until Kaguya showed up in front of them with tearstained face. "I LET YOU LIVE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SISTER AND YET YOU DARE TO KILL MY CREATION!!!" her voice booming with anger and sorrow. Again, in anger though with no regret this time, she banished and sealed them in a child, which was from the yozoro clan. She cursed that the couple and her sister watch as the both the kids they were sealed into fall in love just to die when they become together, just to make them feel guilty for they were the cause the young love couldn't be together. After all there is no other punishment for a person than to feel guilty for eternity. 

[the story was kind of cringe I know. please bear with me]

===================boring yet forbidden love story ends here========================

Third person pov-

"Damn that was so sad" Kira said in the verge of tears before her demeanor changed "so you cursed love is why I couldn't be with Sakura?" she asked. "............No" replied Tsukino. "what" "yeah that is not the reason brat" "you see Kira, if you died from the curse, our souls would have transferred to the next generation but it didn't" said Yuki "which meeeaaannn?" asked Kira "which means either the curse is broken, which I doubt or something powerful enough to launch a meteor has interfered" said Kamiki. "But what is strong enough to do that?" asked Kira "a lot of things are capable; it could be one of the surviving Otsutsukis or the tailed beasts or-." Said Tsuki getting interrupted by Kira "OR IT COULD BE THE COVER GUY!!!" "KAURO NOT COVER! Though I like that" replied Tsuki. "Yeah, it must be him" said Kamiki. "How are you so sure?" asked kira and Tsuki at the same time. "Ask Yukira. Do you feel his chakra where you locked him up?" "Do you Yuki-chan" "please say you do sweetheart"

........................................ "I don't" replied Yukira looking down. "Damn it!!" "Why! Why!" "Stop over reacting you two. It's no use worrying now. He is just a spirit so he cannot do anything on his own so he must have a vessel, a body which he can control. A person who is near you guys in some way. And we, we need to find this person" said Kamiki "but how, he could be in anyone" replied Tsukino. "Well, I did seal him somewhere near Konoha. So, there is a good chance that someone from Konoha is responsible". After a few minutes of thinking later Kira replied "if he is possessing someone in Konoha then maybe I can ask the ghost hokages for help. They can see if anyone has a changed in Konoha" "that is a good idea, since the person he is possessing will emit a strong dark energy" said Tsukino in replied.

"Then let me just call them" "and how are you gonna do tha-." "GET HERE RIGHT NOW YOU STUPIDS!!!!!" Kira interrupted screaming. With a woosh the spirits were in front of them. The spirits include Hashirama,Tobirama ,Madara,Izuna and the Uzumaki couple. "Eh what are you two doing here" asked Kira at the couple "we were sta-watching over Naruto, when we heard you scream" replied Minato. "Oh, then could you help us too?" "With what brat?" asked Tobirama. "Oh, with bla bla bla..........".

after explaining the plan, the spirits said their goodbyes and left to stalk the whole Konoha. "Well, it sure will take some time so what should we do until then?" asked Kira. "Hmm...we can bring Sakura back" replied Tsukino. "Ok I will wake her up then" "no brat, bring her back, bring your Sakura, your wife back" "YOU CAN BRING HER BACK?!!!" "Yeah, but it will take all our energy" replied Yukira. "Please can you do that" Kira asked pleadingly. "Sure, but you will take care of us afterwards" said Kamiki. "They need you to?" "You think it's an easy job to bring a dead soul and put it in live body?" "noo!??" "Why are you questioning it, of course its not easy, so get ready""Get ready for what and why are you so nice all of the sudden" "DON'T ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS YOU PUNK AND I AM BEING NICE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE!!!!!" "Nah she is nice because Yukira asked her to" silently replied Tsuki "WHAT DID YOU SAY BRAT!!!" "NOTHING MAMA!!!"

with that the three gods sat in a circle holding hands with Sakura in the middle. The glowed before a blinding light shoot from them in all direction, Kira covered her eyes. She opened her eyes after a few minutes and looked where the four had just been to find a small crater with smoke pouring out. 

She slowly but steadily walked near it and looked in to find two small wolf cubs, 

a weird pink kitten with wings 

and......... my Sakura, my full-grown wife sleeping peacefully.................naked. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[you thought I put put a picture didn't you..... you pervert😒]

================================================================================================================================================================

lets see what happens in the next chapter.

might upload sooner than expected again

-author out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
637K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
956K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...