Shikwa

Galing kay aimanpinks

๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ก๐จ๐ฒ๐š ๐ก๐ข ๐ค๐ฒ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ข? He questioned tears brimming out of his eyes. ๐‰๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ก... Higit pa

Aesthetics & important
1 : Hitched
2 : dinner date
3 : baking
4 : gym guy
5 : my wife
6 : fool's witch
7 : weird choices
8 : dearest husband
9 : panic attack
10 : cheater ?
11 : Rapunzel
12 : home
13 : roses
14 : jealous
15 : marked mine
16: whipped
17 : wooing her
18 : mine to tolerate
19 : little miss sweet tooth
20: bbq night
21 : accident
22 : efforts
23 : mysterious
24 : healed wound ?
25 : her saviour, his life.
26 : canvas date
27 : begum jaan & shohar jee
28 : the truths untold
29 : missions & leads
31: heartfelt confession ?
32 : I'll take revenge
33 : chase
34: betrayal
35 : precious treasure
36 : complain ?
37 : encounter
38 : end game
39 : her in my arms
new book !
40 : his roman empire
epilogue !

30 : at the hills

4.2K 452 68
Galing kay aimanpinks

— ❀ Minahil's pov :

As I stood frozen after seeing someone stand in front of me with crossed arms around their chest, soon after I walked out of mother in law's room.

" hey bhabi " the other presence greeted approaching me.

fear engulfed me, the terror of getting caught.
"umm.. hi mehran" i greeted back, chewing my bottom lip nervously.

" tum yahan kaise? " I repeated my question raising one of my eyebrow, before he asks any to me.

" oh yea, actually Arsalaan called me,informing that the whole family will be going to the farm house at the hill station so why not I join too."
he explained the reason of him being here.

" oh !" I exclaimed out of words.
" I guess I'm too late, as they all left already" he said moving his palm at the back of his head, cupping his nape.

"oh yeah" I nodded.

" well, what were you doing in Madiha aunty's room? I mean, I'm slightly confused" he asked raising one of his eye brow back at me.

Why the hell he wants to know ?

so Arsalaan's best friend coded !!

" uh uh actually i- i was searching for..... for my watch." I completed hurriedly. I left out a sigh.

" oh, this one?" he asks pointing at my wrist.
crap ! I've worn a watch in my right wrist already. I'm a mess at lying sometimes !! I cried internally.

" yes, I've just worn it right now" I gave him a fake pale smile trying my best to hide the frustration and nervousness both.

" by the way, didn't you accompany them? I mean are you not going to the farm house?" He asked again.

this guy ! He is so investing in frustrating me with all these questions. I felt like ripping out my hair.

" no, actually I had some work to do" I replied and he nodded.

" well, I'm going right now, do you wanna join?" I offered nonchalantly and he smiled nodding.

" lamia darling " he snapped his head back calling out someone.
A girl entered the hallway with a huge grin plastered on her face.

She had honey blonde hair tied in a ponytail, soft doe hazel coloured eyes, long eye lashes, which she was batting and tender,fluffy cheeks which were tied into a huge grin.

she was wearing a small white floral outfit revealing her thighs, which had flower design patterns on it, a small peach coloured shrug on top, tiny socks & white snickers.

She was so pretty & gorgeous !

But who is she ?

As she approached us, she held her small handbag tightly in her hands, keeping them close to her knees. I looked at her an then at mehran who chuckled looking back at me.

" bhabi meet her, she's lamia, my fiancé, the girl I'm getting married to, as I never got the time to mention about it any time before." he says whilst rubbing the back of his neck.

he turned towards her " lamia darling, this is my bhabi Arsalaan's wife". he said with a gentle smile.

the girl 'lamia' turned towards me after glancing at hers fiancé. I extended my palm to meet hers, and we shook hands with a firm grip. It was a friendly gesture that showed our mutual respect and openness to connect.

"I'm Minahil Ahmed Hussain" I introduced myself passing her a genuine smile. Oh how much I smile genuinely since my husband happened.

" nice to meet you minahil jee" she said shyly looking at me with blush tainted cheeks.

" likewise, lamia" i chuckled at her cute behaviour.

"actually she's kinda shy" mehran informed grinningly. And I nodded looking back at lamia.

" we can try getting along you know" I gently smiled grabbing my phone from my purse randomly.

lamia walked closer to me and gripped my cheeks in her palms, squeezing them tightly. Leaving me in utter shock. my eyes widened at her suddenness and a glare left my eye at itself.

"waise bohot pyaari hain aap" she said cupping my cheeks and grinning at me. I blinked multiple times trying to process what just happened.

she's shy ? her behaviour says otherwise.

I didn't know how to react, I gently discarded her palms from my cheeks and smiled awkwardly, mumbling a 'thank you'.

" so let's get going?." Mehran asked to which i answered with a nod and we all headed outside. I locked the mansion perfectly after checking in once, and then we rushed towards the car.

i was about to travel in my own car, but  mehran requested me to join them instead of travelling alone and I gratefully accepted the request.

mehran sat at the drivers along with lamia in the passenger. I was sitting in the back seat, my phone buzzed inside my purse, I quickly grabbed my phone out of my purse and checked messages.

dumb jerk
we all reached here, but it feels not so good without you mina, did you leave yet ?

Me
I'm on the way Arsalaan, along with mehran and his fiancé, I'll be there super soon.

replying to " my dearest husband's " text I kept the phone inside my purse. The drive had already started, it will take probably 3-4 hours for sure. And I'll have to be ready to hurt my back sitting in the car for a long time.

i gazed outside the window, looking at the sky, the birds, the sun and the beautiful trees. Admiring the pristine nature. The weather was crisp but I didn't feel the need to wrap any cloth around me.

i haven't draped any scarf around my neck, but still a part of me is insecure to show my scar to the world & that's why I'm concealing it by letting my hair cascade down near the scar on my neck.

i closed my eyes shut trying to fall asleep, wanting the time to skip. Without him beside me I feel so bored and sole. I miss his presence, his words, him annoying me and not to forget his flirty lines.

It's only been a few hours since I last saw him, but my eyes are desperately craving a glimpse of him, even just once. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't help but notice that Minahil can't be any happier without Arsalaan.

of course, because he is my happy pill.

my comfort person.

and lastly, my home.

as I gazed at my palms, I couldn't help but feel bored. I never knew the feeling of boredom because I've always been a productive workaholic, ever since before marriage. Also after getting married i tend to spend most of my time with my Arsalaan, and now I feel a bit lost and alone.

talking about the pen drive, I literally searched for it for over 2 hours in the whole huge Hussain mansion. It was so frustrating and gave me a massive headache. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it anywhere. But I still haven't checked a few more rooms. However, Mehran approached me and now I have to head towards the farm house with them.

" bhabi, didn't you take any luggage ? Arsalaan told me that everyone's there for 2 days" mehran asked turning backwards from the driving seat.

" yes I know , Arsalaan has taken mine luggage with him as well, as I'd to go somewhere urgently I couldn't travel with the family, but he grabbed my luggage along " I replied moving a little forward so that he could hear.

I'll take your bags with me so that you don't have to burden yourself, mina.

Arsalaan's word repeated in my mind,causing the corner of my lips to curl up on their own.
If not him then, the thoughts of him manages to make me smile. I'm flushed with pink tint on my cheeks at my own thoughts.

I can't wait to talk to my dumb jerk
'ugh girl you just talked to him this morning'
my inner voice mocked facepalming itself.

shutting my thoughts I came back to reality, I was sitting casually looking outside the window sparing glancing everywhere.

my gaze fell on mehran and lamia, whose hands were intertwined with each other's. Mehran was caressing her palms with his one hand while his other was on the steering wheel.

meanwhile lamia's cheeks were flushed red and she was looking away. "lamia darling" mehran softly called her out.

" hmmm" lamia replied timidly.

i was just staring at them and their doings. Mehran looked at lamia and gestured her to kiss his cheek by pointing finger at it. And lamia shyly hit his shoulder giggling. mehran repeated his action and lamia slapped his shoulder again. Mehran whined like a baby and that was when lamia gave in, moving closer to his cheek, she pecked his cheek.

i cringed at the lovey- dovey couple.

she fixed herself and sat back in her seat. mehran moved his hand towards her jaw caressing it with his fingers.

" mehran baby stop !" lamia said through giggles.

" aww, you're so shy, lamia darling" mehran said stroking her cheeks.

I was getting too uncomfortable with the scenario, I quickly grabbed my air-pods from my purse and my phone. opening some app I played some songs to be precise ' Taylor swift's song' arsalaan made me listen to it and now there's no going back. I kind of like enjoy it, my music taste changed since mr gym guy.

I plugged both the AirPods to my ear playing the playlist of total 8 songs which arsal made for me.

Midnight rain was being played.
I broke his heart 'cause he was nice,
He was sunshine I was midnight rain.

I don't know why but this lyrics reminded me of Arsalaan being my sunshine boy, the light to my darkest night, the warmth in the freezing day.

meanwhile, me being the darkness everyone is afraid of, the burning fire which can hurt really bad, the midnight rain that often goes unnoticed.

and the thought suddenly interrupted my mind, me breaking his heart, shattering it into pieces, the day when he will know the truth about my identity, when he'll know the truth's untold.

these lyrics are expressing the contrast between me & him, so deeply.

My gaze averted towards the couple in the front seats of the car, and my eyes widened at what they were about to do! Mehran cupped Lamia's cheek, pulled her closer, and leaned in near her lips for a kiss, their lips mere inches away to touch each other's.

I closed my shut and words left out my mouth at their own. "okay love birds save the romance for later, we need to hurry up" I tried being polite through the uneasiness in the car.

both of their heads snapped back towards me, I opened my eyes one by one and looked at them. They looked back at me with utter shock and then gazed at each other in astonishment.

their expression seemed like, they completely forgot they had me in the car along with them.

awkward silence fell and the air became thin due to the tension between the couple. I felt like third wheeling them, extreme uncomfortableness occurred.

mehran cleared his throat & stopped the car.
" you guys might be hungry, I'll get some stuff to eat" he informed looking at me and then gazing at his fiancé, slightly blushing. He rushed out of the car.

" what do you like to eat, Minahil jee?" Lamia turned towards me questioning with a grin on her face.

" umm, I like sweet things" I answered.

" I can't eat more sweet, are you a sweet tooth?" she asked.

Little miss sweet tooth !

Arsalaan's another nickname flashed in my mind and a small smile curved my lips.

I nodded.

" I love spicy food, we are totally contrast hehe" she completed with a slight chuckle.

and just like that we had conversations about stuffs lamia asked about. soon after a few minutes mehran returned with food for us.

" that's what I got for lunch girls" he said handling us the food. A black plastic box which had white sauce pasta & the other box had honey chicken wings. The combination is weird but yeah. Along with that he got three slush for each of us, a blueberry one, a strawberry and a watermelon slush.

lamia grabbed the strawberry one and I took the watermelon slush as I like that one better.

I sipped into my slush, it was so refreshing and calmed my distressed mind.

After gobbling the food I ate my pasta and wings, lamia and mehran had pizza and garlic bread. whilst sitting on the car, we ate our lunch.

And now we were heading towards the hill station which was not so far now.

after an hour we finally reached the farm house in the hills. It was huge, just like the Hussain Mansion !

As soon as I stepped in my eyes travelled through the huge beautifully decorated hall.
The living room was like stepping into a dream.

the outside was pretty aesthetic with greenish bushes and a huge lawn with chairs and mats. but the inside was way more better it was even more impressive with high ceilings, elegant chandeliers, and luxurious furnishings.

" minahil " my eyes snapped to where the call came from, I turned to see mother in law.

" agayi aap" she said with a smile and I nodded.

She then met mehran and lamia who were standing backside, as I entered inside before them.

my eyes scanned through the whole hall trying to find a certain someone, but he wasn't present here.

" mom, where's Arsalaan?" I asked walking towards mother in law.

I'm desperately waiting to glance at him, my heart feels sore since the evening, I'm missing him would be an understatement. I feel the urge to wrap my arms around him and hug him till my heart calms down. I was squeeze his pretty fluffy cheeks, I was peck his nose, his eyes, his li-

get a grip of yourself minahil !

I don't understand, I just feel a lot of things for him but I don't know what those are. my mind is restless, my eyes are desperate, my heart is pounding like crazy.

" he is probably upstairs, the third room, which is exactly near the drawing room at the second floor" mother in law informed and I nodded.

after meeting and greeting hira, amna and Arsalaan's cousins who were sitting on the couches with snacks and gossips, I finally headed upstairs.

I searched for the third room, and since the three rooms were located close to each other, it was relatively easy to figure out which room he was in. I stood in front of the room, twisting the doorknob gently I opened the door.

As soon I stepped in my gaze fell on my ever so handsome man ! He was standing in front of a massive, long mirror, which was located on the opposite side of where I was standing. He couldn't see me or sense my presence in the room.

I blinked my eyes when I realised what he was doing, he was standing in front of the mirror blabbering things to himself.

i walked a little closer wanting to hear, clearly the stuffs he is mumbling and muttering.

he was wearing a plain white t-shirt with black baggy jeans, his light brown hair perfectly settled a sleek brown wrist watch tied on his wrist.

" let her arrive here once, I won't talk to her at all, literally not at all" he said to himself whilst looking at the mirror checking his toned biceps.

" what does she thinks of herself, huh ?" he questioned himself touching his muscles.

" I know she has gone to see her parents but that doesn't mean she'll make me miss her so much" his lips curled up in a cute pout.

i giggled gazing at him and his antics. He looked effortlessly adorable and pyaara.
the urge to cup his cheeks grew faster in me.

" no literally, she's taking advantage of you being whipped for her isn't it Arsalaan?" he questioned himself looking at his veiny hands.

A huge grin was plastered on my face.

" no more rasgulla's for her, I hate her " he said lastly turning around.

He was startled looking at me and quickly took a step back. I crossed my arms around my chest. Moving closer to him, he moved back taking tiny steps. I could see fear in his eyes as I intimidate him, causing him to gulp nervously.

" I heard you and all the stuffs you said" I squinted my eyes at him.

" I-I was just kidding" he shuttered with a awkward grin.

" you didn't seem to" I glared at him teasingly.

" if you glare at me once again, I swear no rasgulla's for you mina" he warned.

I bursted out into fits of laughter holding my stomach." kya hua? Why do you laugh?" he asked perplexed of my suddenness.

" you look so funny when you warn me like that" I laughed cupping my waist and he stood in front of me dumbfounded.

After my laughing session, silence fell, but Arsalaan thought of breaking it.

" I missed you, did you miss me mina ?" he asked gently holding both of my palms tenderly in his. A jolt of current intruded my body, soon after feeling his touch on my hands.

" did I miss you ? maybe or maybe not !" I replied teasingly. He caressed my palms and looked at me with a sad face making me giggle.

" I feel hungry, let's get dinner" i said looking away controlling my smile which curled up the corner of my lips when he made that puppy face.

" I wouldn't mind less if this witch gobbles me up 'raw' for dinner" my eyes snapped back to him and a crimson blush crept my cheeks.

" what a flirt that you're" I compressed my smile. " but your flirting's doesn't effect me" I completed gazing into his blueish grey orbs.

I love those blueish grey oceanic eyes.

" the crimson tint on your cheeks says otherwise" he replied moving closer to me.

I could feel his minty breath and catch a whiff of his Versace cologne, which invaded my nostrils and sent my mind into a frenzy. As he took steps towards me, I instinctively moved back, my heart pounding wildly in my chest. I continued to retreat until my back met the wall, with him hovering over me.

I could feel the intensity of his words as he whispered " you're the caged bird and my arms are the cage." while pinning me against the wall with one arm.

He moved his face closer to me, deeply gazing into my eyes, making a lot of jittery jittery feelings erupt inside my abdomen.

our proximity so close, not leaving any space for air to pass, our eyes locked with each others. nose touching, breaths mingling. i could feel his hot breath fanning my jawline.

our lips mere inches apart, my gaze feel on his lips, I gulped licking my lips. " fuck" Arsalaan muttered. The palpable tension between us growing faster each passing second, with thick atmosphere I could feel the anticipation building.

I tried moving away, whilst our lips touched each others, making Arsalaan go crazy, loosing all his control he attacked my lips. His warm lips placed on mine kissing me harshly. He gently gripped my neck with one of his hand deepening the kiss. A thousand of feelings and sensations occurring inside my body. my nerves and veins feeling jelly.

he kissed me harshly sucking my whole lips. I kissed him back moving both of my hands to his neck tenderly gripping his hair, he tasted sweet, like cinnamon & fresh mints together.

he bit my lower lip making it bleed asking for entrance, my tongue touching his, savouring every corner of each other's mouth. He moved back continuing to kissing my lips, but this time gently and softly. I kissed him back with same passion and desire.

he then moved towards my jaw peppering open mouthed kisses on them, I put my head back when he moved towards my neck. he becomes extreme gentle when it comes to my scar. He placed wet mouthed kisses on them making tini mini electric jolts hit my nerves.

he snaked his palms inside my dress, tracing them from my waist to my stomach & up wayside. Gliding his palms softly, tenderly he stopped at my breasts, cupping them with one of his palm he stroked them gently, caressing the nipples along with kissing my earlobe he whispered "soft like rose petals". making my cheeks turn darker shade of red.

wetting my collarbone with kisses he started kneading my breast with his one palm which was concealed inside my dress. A moan escaped my mouth making Arsalaan smirk.

i didn't like how he smirked knowing the effect he has on me, I don't like dominance over me, my intimidating self quickly swapped positions with him, pinning him against the wall tying his hands above and holding them in a firm grip. " wasn't the witch going to gobble you raw mister ?" I smirked back at him, pecking his lips,

for once,

twice,

and thrice.

he kissed the corner of my lips and swapped positions again, breaking my grip from him.

"plans have changed, honey" he winks pinning me against the wall repeating the same things again.

Vote !

I'm not so good at writing steamy scenes but I hope you guess liked it. 😭

Also I'm so sorry for updating so late, I've been so busy lately also exams are super soon and I've got to do so many things, so it's kind of hard to be consistent. but I'll try my best for y'all. 😔🌷✨

also do comment how was the chapter and your reviews because I love reading all the comments you guys do, it makes me so damn happy 💕🤏🏻

I love you all so much ! Next chapter super soon pakka wala !! 🥹🎀

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

329K 7K 37
#๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐“๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐€ : She claimed to hate him, but for what reason? She went around with a "bitchy" personality, not wanti...
452K 24.7K 45
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
750K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
10.2M 569K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...