Percy Jackson and the Time Tr...

By persassabethuNICOrn

This is a story about how the greatest demigods of our time travel into the future to warn their past selves... More

Seaweed Brain
Travis and Katie-Kat
Connor and Miranda
Clarisse and Chris
Caleo
A/N
Oh look, it's some new people, ca- WAIT WHAT??!!
Calypso and Leo. Again.
You WHAT FOR HER?!
JASON?????
JASON DERULO
IMPORTANT
Why are you here?
Why.
I swear she's the Devil
IMPORTANT
Happy New Year!
WHO AM I SHIPPED WITH?!
Ohmylorditisanangel
IMPORTANT TO ME AND HOPEFULLY YOU
Doctor's orders
The Huntresses
A cute chapter before The Praetors
The Praetors
ITS THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
So that's your boyfriend. He looks like me.
WHAT- THAT- HE- WE-HUH
EWWWWWWW!
Omg-
Capture the flag
Capture the flag pt.2
Stason or Brason?
A/N IMPORTANT
OOPS
The Sea of Monsters
The Dark Curse
Thats WAY bigger than three- Yes, i can count!
Another quest. Great. Just great-
Who's side are you on?
The Quest begins...
Aphrodite works her magic.
New cover!!!!
We get in a boat

The Lightning Thief

620 15 12
By persassabethuNICOrn

I'm sorry, but 3k?! Thank you all so much! Just remember, they hate Luke bc this isn't the Luke who sacrificed himself, this is basically Kronos.

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

Huh. So the Aphrodite table found out. How couldn't they?

I looked up to see that that rat Luke had disappeared, and Annabeth and Me were looking up to My Annabeth and me, in shock.

I took Annabeth's hand, and spun her around, pulling her in close, and then kissed her.

The Aphrodite cabin cheered, and then everyone joined in, and soon, the only people not smiling were mini us-es, who were staring at us, shocked. Both were blushing, though.

Hah.

Annabeth P.O.V:

Well. After all of that, at least I get to listen to our future selves' journeys!

So, we- we being the whole camp- sat around the campfire, roasting marshmallows, ready for storytime.

And so it started.

Me2 and Percy2 started telling us about our first quest, and how Me, Percy and Grover had been sent on a quest, to go and retrieve Zeus' lightning bolt, but just then, a blinding white light shone, and a satyr was left there.

'Dude, Grover!' Percy2 ran up to Grover2, who looked quite confused, and explained the whole Fates thing, and the time travelling.

So, Grover joined the other Futures, who were sitting down at the front row seats, along with Me, Percy, Grover, Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Travis, Connor, Katie, Miranda, Chris, and Clarisse.

Percy2, Me2 and Grover2 took it in turns to talk about the quest, and so we all listened patiently.

They all listened to how Percy had been sent on a quest, Grover and Me volunteering to go with, and Percy getting a prophecy.

You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,
You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned,
You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend,
And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end.

He then explained to us about Luke giving us Flying Shoes, and how we face the Fates on a bus, and our stop at Aunty Ems. Percy broke the news that some satyrs go missing on their journey to find Pan, because they are lured to Aunty Ems, like his Uncle Ferdinand.

Then, he told us about how Aunty Em was Medusa, and how he mailed her head after defeating her to Olympus, and at that, everyone gasped. I'm not Percy, you're not getting a Gasp Concerto. I just shook my head, that sounds like Percy, because it was the dumbest thing to do.

Then, he explained how they arrived at the St Louis Arch, and how Echnida, the person not the Animal of New Zealand, had met him, along with a Chimera.

Then, he told us about how he defeated it.

By blowing up the St Louis Arch.

What a seaweed brain.

Then, he jumped into the river, met a naiad, who gave him 3 magic pearls, and met me and Grover out the river, and we went to a restaurant, where we met the War god, Ares. He sent us on a quest to retrieve his shield, and how Me and Percy had to go through the Tunnel of Love together.

Everyone laughed at that, but I was blushing intensely, and so was Percy.

We retrieved his shield, and gave us a backpack, and a ride, in a zoo van, with animals inside. Apparently, we managed to set the animals free, out into the wild Cityscape of New York.

Then, we rode in the van, until we reached the lotus casino, and how we stay there 5 days, not 5 hours, and how we escape, and meet a dude called Crusty, and kill him and his waterbeds, and we go down into the underworld for the bolt, and how I obedience train the Cerberus, Grover's shoes nearly take him to The Pit, and how when we get to Hades, he tells us that his Helm is missing, and he didn't take the Bolt, but he did take Percy's mom hostage, and also wants to take Percy hostage too, and so Percy and us have to escape by using the magic pearls, and we end up on a beach, where we meet Ares, and find out that he took the bolt and the helm, and so Percy duels him for it.

Percy, a 12 year old with a pen, duels that God of Fighting.

And wins. Of course. So, we take the bolt to Zeus, and we meet our parents, and they actually thank us. We return Hades helm, and get Sally, Percy's mom, back, and how when we arrived at camp, the prophecy was fulfilled since Luke betrayed us, and tried to kill Percy.
He then disappeared, and then Percy was taken to the infirmary, where he was revived.

We stare at Percy2 and Me2, shocked at how much we had gone through.

Oh wait.

Turns out that was only the first quest. There were more.

So on my first quest, I face the Furies, Medusa, Ares, Crusty, Cerberus, the Lotus Casino, and Hades.

Woah.

We take a break, and start talking between us, about the quest, and the Gods, how Luke had betrayed us.

I looked around for Luke, but he wasn't there.

He betrayed Camp. He betrayed the Gods. He betrayed me.

I must have looked really sad, since Percy noticed.
He looked at me weirdly, and then asked me 'A-Are you ok?'

I looked at him, his eyes big, looking concerned for me, he actually cared, unlike some people, like Luke. And after his name, I lost it.

I started crying, and Percy looked horrified, and didn't know what to do, so he just pat me awkwardly on the shoulder, and that just made me cry harder, and he had no clue what to do, and then after a moment, he hugged me.

Percy Jackson hugged me.

I was so shocked. He was really comforting, actually, and so I took a few breaths, calmed myself, and pulled away from the hug.

'Thanks.' I said to him, who looked equally shocked that he had just hugged me, and he said 'No problem.'

In the corner of mr eye, I saw Percy2 grinning at me, and I blushed, internally groaning. He had to see that, didn't he.

Percy P.O.V:

When she started crying, I was so confused. I thought she was ok, and I was deciding whether to make fun of her, but then settled for asking her how she was, because even though she would make fun of me, I couldn't do it back to her- besides, she'd owe me.

So then I asked her, and she looked up at me, her eyes watering, and then erupted into tears.

I had no clue what to do so I patted her on the shoulder, and then that just made her cry harder, so I just sat there, looking so shocked, when Me2 looked at her, then me, and to Him, and Annabeth2, and hugged her.

It took me a second, then I realised he wanted me to hug her. I must have looked completely bewildered, because he did it again, insisting that I do it, and so I steeled my nerves, and hoped that she wouldn't kill me, and I hugged her.

I hugged Annabeth Chase.

I was so scared that she would kill me, but she didn't, instead, she hugged me back, and then said thanks.

Woah.

I'm never doing that again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.2K 14
mortals meet demigods it's pretty self explanatory [COMPLETED] there's a lil bit of 'strong language' once u get to like the hazel or nico oneshots...
10.8K 277 24
"'Oh, and please don't fall in love with that girl, it's bad enough I have one daughter with a child of Poseidon, but now my son too!?' 'Mom!' 'Sorry...
470K 12.8K 60
In a world without demigods, Annabeth Chase has been on the waiting list to check out a book for months. As it turns out, none other than Percy Jacks...
23.6K 691 7
❝ life is too short for all the lives i have dreamed of living ❞ d.j in which various characters are imagined in various scenarios, all for the ple...