๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

By thatonegirl155

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž." ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐€ ๐–๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐ is as famous as they come. Born and rai... More

...
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘

๐’๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ

44 5 0
By thatonegirl155

𝟐.𝟐 || 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏

𝐍𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀! 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

Welcome back to No Drama! Today we're watching Vienna and Tucker 's interview with WIRED.

This auto complete interview gave us faith in their relationship and showed us their connection. They're so so touchy the whole interview and are playing eye contact tag the entire time. We also noticed some heart felt comments that felt a little too friendly. Our favorite was when they were talking about Vienna– or Vie for Tucker–'s friends.

Vienna said something about her 3 best friends and Tucker commented he loved 'the 4 of them' implying Vienna's involvement in the friend group. Also, Vienna's face of realization when she realized that Tucker was talking bout her was everything we have ever wanted.

Vienna and Tucker are definitely kicking this press tour off with a bang and we can't wait to see what other content we are fed! YAY VUCKER!

Let us know your thoughts below or tag us using #NDWWTSB.

Little to no drama,
No Drama!

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄:

We just landed in Texas because the press tour has led us here. Tucker Kennedy and I in an out-of-state airbnb, alone.

We're in Dallas for interviews before we fly to Europe in a few days which is exciting, but we have to survive this first.

Anyways, we got an airbnb instead of a hotel room because 1. privacy and 2. we can cook and just spend all our time here instead of out in public if we want to. The rest of the people traveling with us are staying at a hotel, so it's literally just Tucker and I.

It's mildly nerve-wracking being here alone with him, but everything is going to be fine. Perfectly fine.

Except that the entire drive here he chose to sit in the middle seat so that he'd be next to me, I fell asleep on him on the plane, and he spent the car ride playing with my jewelry.

So now I'm sitting on my bed in the airbnb. I'm completely unpacked and just sitting on my phone.

A knock on the open door frame made me jump and I looked up to see a smug Tucker Kennedy leaning against the door frame. Woahmygod.

"Hey T, come in," I said and he grinned, walking in and sitting next to me on the bed

"What're you doin in here?" he asked and I tilted my head to rest on his shoulder before feeling an arm wrap around my shoulders to pull me closer. I reached a hand up to hold his hand.

"I unpacked and then got a little distracted," I replied and he hummed. "What have you been doing?" I asked and I felt his head rest over mine.

"Had a meeting and needed to check my emails. What are you thinking for food tonight?" he questioned and I shrugged.

"Are you thinking order in or go out?"

The boy laid back while pulling me with him and I laughed as I instinctually rolled into him more.

"I saw a taco truck on the drive here, we could get that and eat here," he offered and I looked over at him.

"Sounds good to me," I said and trailed my hands up and down his arm. His free hand moved to my waist just under the hem of my shirt and it took everything in me not to react.

"Vienna," the boy whispered a little to close to my ear and I got the chills.

"Yes?" I replied and his hand drew little shapes on my waist.

"I haven't told you how pretty you are yet today," the boy whispered and I looked up at him. "I meant to say something earlier, you're so fucking gorgeous Vienna," he added as he pulled my whole body closer to him.

I rolled over in his hold so that we were almost chest to chest and I rested my head on his arm, only a few inches away from his face. The hand on my waist slid up my back and to the base of the back of my neck before the boy proceeded to massage the back of my head.

"You have good hands T," I stated and I eyed the boys grin as his hand moved down to my shoulders. Oh my god he's going to give me a massage. Ohmygod.

I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead before whispering, "Lay on your stomach Vie."

I did and the boy straddled me so he could rub my back. Holy fuck. I didn't even think about it as I bunched my shirt up around my neck.

I felt him lean down and then his breath tickle my ear, "Why don't you just take it all the way off," he whispered and butterflies started to stab my stomach.

"Take off my bra?" I asked as I pulled the shirt over my head without sitting up.

The boy clearly didn't have to be asked twice because Tucker had it unclasped so quick that I was able to slip my arms out of the straps as I finished my sentence.

As I laid on the bed in the airbnb with no shirt on and Tucker practically sitting on my back, I started to realize the peculiarity of this situation.

The boy's hands have yet to touch me as he presses feather kisses down my spine and then over my shoulder blades. I got chills as his presence hovered over me and then his fingers started to trail along my back.

He somehow managed to make every move feel so intentional that I was struggling to not flip over and pull him down to me. I was in heaven as he started to massage my shoulders and back, occasionally pressing kisses to my skin.

"Oh my god Tucker," I breathed out and heard him chuckle.

"What? Do you like it when I touch you?" he asked slyly and I felt my body tense a little.

"I like it more when you kiss me," I replied without a thought and he chuckled again. The boy must have taken that statement to heart because he trailed more kisses along my shoulders and back as he massaged me.

"I like it when you're bold," he murmured and I lost my ability to speak for a second.

"I heard you got with Jenna when we weren't talking," I whispered playfully and he paused his massage for a second.

"Keeping tabs on me Vie?" he asked with a hint of smugness and I hummed.

"Maybe," I replied and I could feel his smile.

"I heard you got with Liam, should we call it even?" the boy questioned and my heart flipped.

"Mhm, are you and Jenna still–" I couldn't even finish my question.

"Do you really think I'd be rubbing your naked back if I had anybody else in my mind Vienna," he seemed more serious and it sent shivers through my whole body.

"I wouldn't be letting you massage me," I said and he chuckled. Before he could ask I answered his question, "And no, Liam's gone."

"Oh good, I was so worried," he sassed and I rolled my eyes before rolling over under him. The smug look slid off his face and was replaced with shock.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and the look on his face melted back into a smirk.

I smiled up at him and tugged on his shirt, "Lose the shirt."

"Yes ma'am," he stated and as soon as that shirt was across the room I pulled him back down.

"We'll talk about this later," he offered as he hovered above my lips.

"Mhm," I hummed and pulled him down to kiss me.

I forgot what it was like to kiss Tucker Kennedy, but now that I'm being reminded, I never want to forget it again. His hand placement is giving me butterflies and the way he's kissing me, holy shit.

The hand that had previously been in my hair moved down to the base of my neck and his other hand is migrating all over my body.

He stilled for a minute and the kiss got more intimate as we pulled each other closer. It was like time stopped as the boy lowered his body on me. Nothing could have prepared me for this.

Nothing could have prepared me for the way he breaks the kiss to kiss down my jaw and neck so slowly that I swear the world stops spinning. Before he reconnected the kiss he whispered, "Beautiful, beautiful girl."

It was like the fact that I was shirtless didn't matter, like it was the last concern in the best way. Tucker Kennedy just wanted to kiss me. He doesn't want my body, he wants me.

This kiss was more romantic than we'd ever had. Sure we pretended to do this on a show and we made out one time on a couch, but this is anything but how I would describe those things. I would describe this as being fucking worshipped.

Tucker broke the kiss again and placed strategic kisses straight down from my mouth. I tilted my head back as he kissed under my jaw and down my neck. He moved down my chest, kissing slowly as he kissed between my boobs and then down my stomach. He traced his fingers down up and down my side at the rate as he was kissing me and I was in awe.

When he reached my waistband he moved to the left and went straight up my left side to my jaw before moving right across my whole jaw, strategically avoiding my lips. He moved down the right side of my torso, before moving up the center of my body, and finally kissing me again.

"You're fucking perfect Tucker," I mumbled between kisses as they sped up. I could feel my heart hammering against my rib cage and felt his on the other side of my body.

I broke the kiss to kiss his jaw, neck, chest, and shoulders. I made sure to leave marks across his chest because I'm sure I'll have plenty tomorrow.

"Vienna," he breathed out as I kissed back up the other side of his shoulders, neck, and jaw.

The boy used a free hand to take my jaw and pull me back into a kiss.

"T," I barely whispered and he kissed me harder. Woah. My head felt lighter as we kissed and I opted to trail my nails up and down his back.

The boy kissed down my neck again before resting his head on my shoulder and relaxing some of his weight on me, "I missed you pretty girl," he whispered into my neck and my other hand immediately moved to his hair. I played with his hair and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you too asshole," I whispered back and he laughed, pulling me into more of a hug.

"My pretty little liar," he said and I could hear his smug smile as I laughed. Soon we were both laughing and Tucker pressed an affectionate kiss to my neck.

"You're an idiot," I replied quietly before I kissed the top of his head.

We laid there for a few minutes before Tucker whispered, "Do you still want that taco truck?"

"Yeah, but can we stay here for a little?" I asked and the boy smiled.

"I was hoping you'd say that," and he propped himself up to give me a kiss before laying back down on me.

About twenty minutes later both of us were too hungry to keep laying there. Tucker got up first and tossed my my bra and his shirt. When I raised an eyebrow, he said "Sorry?" sarcastically. I laughed and put on the shirt. Tucker had to go to his room to get a shirt and I rolled my eyes at the boy, but took the time to change out of leggings and into jeans.

He came back in as I was putting my shoes on and waited in the doorway. I walked over and leaned on the opposite side of the doorway as I looked at him.

"You can't look at me like that Vienna," he said and leaned over me, trapping me in the doorway with his arm. Hot hot hot.

"Like what?" I asked with faux-innocence and he raised an eyebrow before shaking his head and hand slid down my hand to my thigh and lifted my leg towards as he kissed me. I'm not thinking straight. He found a way for every part of us to be touching and his other hand was on my face.

When he pulled away I blinked up at him, "Holy shit Tucker."

"What pretty girl?" he asked smugly, still hovering near my lips.

"Kiss me again," I said and the boy smiled and did what I asked.

After another few kisses we finally made it out the door and to the taco place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.5K 55
"Marry me" She said. my head was still spinning from performing, but i was certain i heard her correctly. "What?" "Please marry me I was the headlin...
238K 3.8K 48
Haley never imagined her life would be the way it is now. She never imagined her dreams would face reality. All her life she had waited for this, dre...
162K 4.7K 37
We are just strangers with some memories
516K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?