Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all πŸ’ž This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 54

1.9K 131 67
By archana_authoress

Amma.. what the doctor said? Rudra asked anxiously while looking at his mother who is coming to them..

Nothing kanna, I told you no that she is my friend, so just she was asking about my family and well being.. that's all.. come lets go.. she said and held Meenakshi's hand and walked slowly with her..

They forgot to put the mask on, so many reporters gathered them and took videos and photos of them and one person came forward and asked their reason for visiting the hospital.. suddenly Rudra's bodyguards came and protected them and he sighed in relief.. already he was in tension about Meenakshi's health.. and he doesn't want more tension today..

They came home and Meenakshi was really tired.. she wanted to sleep immediately.. Rudra got a call and went to attend that..

Athai, I'm so tired.. I'll go and sleep.. she said..

Meena ma, just go and get refresh.. don't sleep without having anything.. atleast eat few bites.. or you will feel more tired.. okay? Soundarya said..

Saringa athai.. she said and walked slowly to her room and got refresh and changed her saree to a night dress and came down..

Shanti ma served them dinner.. Meenakshi smiled widely looking at her favourite dishes...

Shanti ma.. what's special today? You made all my favourite dishes.. she said and licked her lips.. Soundarya and Shanti ma shared a look and smiled fondly at her.. Rudra also came there after his call and getting refresh..

He looked at Meenakshi who is relishing her favourite food kuzhi paniyaram with tomato chutney ( appe) and white rice with chicken curry with a bright smile in her face.. he smiled seeing at her..

Then Shanti ma gave her a glass of banana milkshake..

What's this ma? Meenakshi asked

This is banana milkshake ma.. drink this, you will feel more energetic as you felt nausea at morning I made this.. Shanti ma said and Meenakshi gulped that in a go..

It was so yummy Shanti ma.. thank you.. she said and all looked at her behaviour and find that wierd.. Soundarya signalled her husband and Father in law something and they kept quiet as Devaraj opened his mouth to ask something..

Meena ma.. go and take rest.. good night.. Soundarya said and she nodded..

What!!! Are you serious!!!! Devaraj shouted in happiness and Shiva thatha was praying the God while Soundarya facepalmed herself..

Why you are shouting? Please low your voice.. she said..

I'm sorry, I was just.. I'm so happy.. Devaraj said and hugged Soundarya..

Shiva thatha cleared his throat and they both smiled in embarrassment..

Sorry appa.. Devaraj said and Shiva thatha smiled..

I'm also very happy, god have to give the result positively.. Shiva thatha said..

Yeah mama.. I'm also praying for that only, even Meenakshi is also behaving very differently for the past three days.. I am observing her and even shanthi also said this, she is also observing her eating habits and told me this.. but I don't want to confirm anything myself.. so I took her to the doctor today..

Okay.. lets see tomorrow.. God will give only happiness to those kids.. Shiva thatha said and they went from the garden to their rooms..

Rudra went with her and they sat on the balcony for sometimes..

He looked at the plaster which is sticked in her hand by the nurse after taking the blood samples.. he slowly caressed that ..

Valikidha ladoo ma? He asked..

( Is it paining)

Illainga.. it's just felt like an ant bite.. she smiled..

Hmmm.. come lets sleep.. he lifted her and went inside the bedroom and made her to lay down on the bed carefully.. he then went to the balcony and closed the door and switched off the lights and laid down beside her...

He removed the bandaid slowly and caressed it...

It's just looking like a very small dot nga, why you are doing like this... She asked amused..

I don't like this injection thing, and I remember your painful face while the nurse injected the needle and sucked your blood.. he said

She laughed at this and pinched his cheeks..

Sari, don't bother about this.. come, lets sleep.. she said and hugged him.. he kissed her on her forehead and mumbled a good night and they slept cuddling...

Next morning, Meenakshi woke up first and started her daily chores.. today she didn't feel to cook, so she told Shanti ma about this and went to the garden for a small walk..

Rudra woke up and got refresh and came to the dining table to have his breakfast and looked at his parents and grandpa... Meenakshi came out from the kitchen carrying a vessel, talking something with Shanti ma..

Ladoo, you should have taken a rest for today.. Rudra said

No nga.. I didn't cooked anything today, I was just taking a walk In the garden.. I don't feel like cooking today.. she said and sat beside him..

Hmm.. he hummed

Meena ma, Rudra.. you both get ready after having breakfast, we have to go to the hospital.. Soundarya said..

We will also come with you.. Devaraj said...

Yeah.. we will come.. Shiva thatha said..

Okay nga.. then get ready.. she said.. they smiled and nodded..

It's just a consultation, why you are planning like a family trip? Rudra asked them with a frown...

We wanted to come and know about her health.. and we will come... That's all.. Shiva thatha said with a finality in his voice..

Rudra shook his head and had his breakfast..

Meenakshi felt puking while having breakfast, so immediately she went and washed her hands and puked her guts out in the wash basin... Rudra ran behind her and rubbed her back to soothe her.. Shanti ma immediately went inside the kitchen and boiled some hot water for her..

Ladoo.. are you okay? What happened ma? Rudra asked her while rubbing her back.. once she feel like she finished her puking, she stood up and breathed heavily.. Shanti ma came and gave the hot water in a glass..

Meena ma.. gargle your mouth with this warm water.. she said and Rudra got that from her and kept it before Meenakshi's mouth and she washed her mouth..

Then he washed his hands and wiped her face with water.. Soundarya came and dried her face with her saree pallu...

They made Meenakshi to sit on the dining chair and Rudra sat beside her..

How are you now? Mom why she is puking like that? What happened ma? He asked..

Don't worry Rudra, we are going to consult doctor na, there we will tell this and ask the doctor.. okay?

Ok mom.. he sighed..

But, she didn't ate anything.. everything came out.. he said looking at Meenakshi who is now leaning on Soundarya's chest...

Don't worry sir, I'll make some fresh juice now.. Shanti ma said..

Okay.. ladoo, come we will go and change the dress.. he said and helped her to walk the stairs....

Soundarya sighed and sat down..

Pavam, it started at early stage itself.. she said looking at her husband and father in law..

Oh!!!! How long she have to suffer like this? Devaraj asked..

Don't know nga.. each and every other person's body is different.. so we can't guess.. she shrugged..

We will ask some medications to the doctor.. Shiva thatha said and she nodded and they left to change the dress..

Meenakshi sat on the chair inside the closet and Rudra was searching for the loose fit tops and pants for her..

See, wear this.. this will be comfortable and I don't want you to wear the heavy heavy sarees for now.. he said and she nodded...

He helped her in wearing the dress as she is completely drained out..

He also changed his dress and both came down and waited for others.. Shanti ma came and gave two bottles to Rudra..

Sir, I have made orange juice and a milkshake for her.. Meena ma, drink whichever you like okay.. you don't have to drink here in a go, I have packed the juices.. just drink it slowly.. she said and Rudra got the small paper bag from her..

Thanks Shanti ma.. Meenakshi said and Shanti ma caressed her hair.. everyone came and they started to hospital..

Rudra, drive carefully and slowly.. Soundarya said..

Why mom? He asked..

That... See thatha is here and Meena is also not feeling well.. so.. she said and he nodded and started the car.. they reached the hospital and went directly to the doctor's cabin as Soundarya already informed about their arrival..

Rudra knocked the door and opened it after hearing a come in from the doctor and they all went inside and the doctor gasped looking at the family...

She laughed at them and Rudra smiled in embarrassment..

Sorry doctor.. they are all really concerned about her health and they wanted to accompany us.. he said showing Meenakshi..

That's fine.. I'm happy to see you all after so many years.. how are you uncle? She asked Shiva thatha and motioned them to sit.. Soundarya made Meenakshi to sit beside the doctor and Rudra and herself sat before the table.. Shiva thatha and Devaraj sat on the small table beside the checking bed..

I'm fine ma. Thank you.. Shiva thatha said..

Anna, it's been long.. she said looking at Devaraj..

Yeah, we have seen you before four years, you came to invite for your daughter's wedding.. I'm sorry I didn't get your name..

Anupama.. she said and went to her seat..

Yeah, sorry.. I have a bad memory.. he chuckled and she nodded with a smile..

Doctor, yesterday she was actually fine, but today she seemed dull, she is usually an over active girl, but she even didn't feel like cooking today.. she even puked while having breakfast.. what happened to her.. can you please run some tests and tell us.. Rudra asked as soon as she seated..

Actually, all tests were done yesterday itself... and for coming to her tiredness, puking.. it's just the symptoms... Usually many ladies will have this.. don't worry..

Symptoms.. what? Why? Rudra asked in fear..

Congratulations!!! You and your family is going to welcome a new member in nine months... Anupama said..

Soundarya thanked God and hugged Meenakshi who is sitting there without any movement.. Devaraj and Shiva thatha hugged eachother and they came to Rudra and patted his shoulder..

Congratulations my boy!!! Devaraj said and Shiva thatha hugged and tears gathered in his eyes..

New mem...ber.. is she? Rudra stuttered and all nodded their head...

Rudra's eyes poured tears looking at them and she cried hugging his dad and Meenakshi also cried seeing him...

After few seconds, he left his father and looked at Meenakshi and went to her... She smiled at him with tears flowing from her doe eyes.. he hugged her tightly and she hugged him back... They both shed tears of happiness... All smiled and cried at the same time in happiness..

Thank you Anupama.... It's really a very big news for us.. Shiva thatha said..

She nodded her head..

Rudra.. she called him..

He came out from Meenakshi's embrace hearing her and cupped her cheeks and kissed her whole face and pecked her lips ... Elders gasped and closed their eyes with their palms..

Son.. we are here.. Devaraj said and Rudra didn't heard him and continued his work.. he laughed and lifted Meenakshi and turned around her.. Meena also laughed with him while closing her face with one hand...

Yaaaaahhhhhhooooooooo.... My ladooooo .... Rudra shouted and it echoed throughout the room..

Dai.. be careful.. she is pregnant... Soundarya chided him.. he hissed and made her to stand carefully...

If your celebrations are over, can I give my advice and medications for her? Anupama asked with a smile..

Sorry doctor.. Rudra said and all sat on their respective seats and Meenakshi kept her right palm on her tummy with a shy and happy smile..

Hmmm.. Meena, as the pregnancy symptoms started, I will prescribe you a pill for your nausea.. it will help in it, but if you feel like puking even after in taking the pill, it's just your body condition and don't panic okay..

Hmmm okay doctor..

Good.. then, eat healthy foods, preferably fruits and vegetables.. but you can eat whatever you want.. try to avoid sugar and maida.. cravings are common in this mean time, so if you crave for a particular food you can have that.. Just avoid eating excess sugar and deep fried items regularly.. other than that everything is fine..

How many days she will have this nausea? Rudra asked..

It's upto her body condition Rudra, it may continue or it may stop in the middle, few things in the pregnancy time is unpredictable..

Oh!!!

Then, I'll prescribed some medicines and you have to take that regularly.. it will help in healthy pregnancy..

Sure doctor.. Meenakshi said..

Don't take any stress, avoid heavy work for first four months, take good rest and do regular walking..

We will take care of her Anupama.. Shiva thatha said standing behind Meenakshi and patted her head fondly..

That's all for now.. if you have any doubts or something call me immediately.. she said and gave the prescription to Soundarya.. Devaraj got that from her and went out...

Take care Meena.. Anupama said

Thank you so much doctor.. Meenakshi said and they stood up..

Rudra you wait here.. she said and all went out after thanking her..

Yes aunty.. he said and she smiled...

See, she is fit for now, but you have to be very careful for first three to four months.. and try to avoid regular intercourse in this time.. keep her happy.. she said and he nodded his head...

Thank you.. he left from there and looked at others who is waiting for him outside...

What she said? Meenakshi asked anxiously..

Nothing ladoo... just few advices... He shrugged and she nodded..

Where is appa? Rudra asked..

He went to buy medicines in pharmacy.. Soundarya said and they looked at Shiva thatha who is distributing money to the hospital staffs...

Where did he got this much cash? Rudra asked in amusement...

They all laughed and Shiva thatha came to them and hugged Meenakshi..

I'm so happy ma.. thank you for giving this happiness.. god will bless you with all the things you deserve... He said and kept his hands on her head..

Ask me anything.. whatever.. I'll buy that.. he said and Meenakshi nodded no..

I'm having everything... Your blessings is enough for us.. she said and bent on her knees to took his blessings..

No Meena.. you have to be careful, our blessings will always be with you all.. Shiva Thatha stopped her before she fell down on his feet...

Ladoo... Please.. be careful and don't do this from now.. do you remember what doctor had told, she asked us to be careful, very careful till fourth month.. please remember this.. Rudra said and she nodded...

Saringa... Panala.. she pouted... Soundarya made Meenakshi to sit and gave her a juice bottle and asked her to drink that and Meenakshi slowly sipped the juice and finished half of the bottle and gave that to her back..

( Okay, I'll not do that)

Devaraj came with the medicines.. I have bought everything for a month.. he said and gave that to Soundarya.. she checked that once and nodded...

Athai... Can we go to temple before going home please? Meenakshi asked and all nodded..

Yeah, I have to thank God for giving me you and this kutty.. lets go.. Soundarya said and kissed her forehead.. (baby)

They went to temple and did their prayers and went from there... Rudra was holding Meenakshi's hand and walked slowly with her making her laugh.. Devaraj ordered sweets through online to distribute for all while sitting on the temple premises...

They came home and Shanti ma with other staffs waiting for them with Aarti plate and did Aarti to Rudra and Meenakshi..

Devaraj and Shiva thatha distributed sweets with a month salary to the workers.. all congratulated them and blessed them wholeheartedly..

Rudra wanted to spend some alone time with her..

Ladoo.. come... Take rest for sometime.. he said and lifted her..

I can walk you know.. she said..

No.. you should not, then why I'm here..? He said and walked towards their room...

Inime chinnrasa Kaila pudika mudiyadhu.. Vijay said while coming inside after seeing Devaraj's message..

( A famous Tamil movie dialogue)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.4K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
163K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
54.9K 2.4K 65
teaser... Sreeja: Maa, how can I manage without specs? Dhanam: No need of Specs... already proposals got rejected because of this Sreeja: Maa.. that'...
1.5M 51.6K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...