Percy Jackson and the Time Tr...

By persassabethuNICOrn

This is a story about how the greatest demigods of our time travel into the future to warn their past selves... More

Seaweed Brain
Travis and Katie-Kat
Connor and Miranda
Clarisse and Chris
Caleo
A/N
Oh look, it's some new people, ca- WAIT WHAT??!!
Calypso and Leo. Again.
You WHAT FOR HER?!
JASON?????
JASON DERULO
IMPORTANT
Why are you here?
Why.
I swear she's the Devil
IMPORTANT
Happy New Year!
WHO AM I SHIPPED WITH?!
Ohmylorditisanangel
IMPORTANT TO ME AND HOPEFULLY YOU
Doctor's orders
The Huntresses
A cute chapter before The Praetors
The Praetors
ITS THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
WHAT- THAT- HE- WE-HUH
The Lightning Thief
EWWWWWWW!
Omg-
Capture the flag
Capture the flag pt.2
Stason or Brason?
A/N IMPORTANT
OOPS
The Sea of Monsters
The Dark Curse
Thats WAY bigger than three- Yes, i can count!
Another quest. Great. Just great-
Who's side are you on?
The Quest begins...
Aphrodite works her magic.
New cover!!!!
We get in a boat

So that's your boyfriend. He looks like me.

761 17 16
By persassabethuNICOrn

Hey! 2.8k reads?! Wow, thank you sooo much! I've loved writing this story, and I hope you like reading it too! I have a few more parts to write so keep in touch! Also, I might be starting a sequel, but instead, with legacies! Love y'all and see you soon!

Previously...:

'How do you- Annabeth- know that? Are we friends in the future?'

'More than that-' Leo muttered.

'Wait- what. More than friends? No way.' I said. I- I just couldn't believe it. Not- not Annabeth.

'We're BEST friends?' I said, and they all erupted into another fit of laughter.

Once they all stopped again, Annabeth2 turned around, and  looked at the other Futures.

'So this is where you all were. We were all worried about you. Especially him. He was like Oh I don't wanna lose my bro Jason.' At that, Jason laughed, and said in return 'I don't wanna lose my bro either.'

Suddenly, Annabeth2 looked worried. 'He's still at camp. He's going to worry, isn't he?' Piper2 walked up to her, and took her hand. 'Don't worry, he'll be fine. He knows he's going to find you either way, and we all know he would turn the world inside out just to find you.'

Wow. This dude seems to really care about Annabeth.
Wait.

'Hey, are you talking about a guy- DOES ANNABETH HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!' I shouted, completely shocked. Annabeth actually managed to get a boyfriend?!

Annabeth2 took one look at my face and started laughing her head off, tears falling from her eyes.

'Do- do I have a b-boyfriend!' She wheezed.

I just don't understand what's so funny.

But before I could do anything, a flash of white light blinded me, and once it had gone, a man stood in its place.

Percy P.O.V

Woah. Before I could do anything, a dagger was suddenly thrown by Annabeth2 at the guy, by instinct I guess.

W

H

A

T

He- The- What- He caught it.

He caught it.

'Now now,' he said, 'That's no way to treat your boyfriend now, is it?'

Annabeth2 ran to the guy, shouting something that sounded like 'Perry!'

She jumped into the guy's hands, and hugged him, and the guy spun her around, both laughing.

'You're here! Oh my Gods, I found them. They're here with me, and you also came, and I'm so done with all of this and he's back, he's at camp and I thought he died-'

'Woah woah woah. Slow down, Beth.' Annabeth2 glared up at the man, since everyone knows that she doesn't really like being called Beth. Or Annie. Or Nerd. I've already tried.

'Our friends, the missing ones, they're all here, the Fates sent all of us here to tell our past selves about our journeys and what all of us go through. They sent us into the past.'

The man let go of Annabeth, and she took a couple steps back.

'Hey, you good?'

He didn't answer. All of a sudden, I got a sense of fear, and looking at the man, he literally gave off and aura of raw power, vast and powerful, and it looked like this dude was angry. His body was all tensed up, the muscles in his arm stiff, his back straight. I was actually quite scared. Everyone else around me could feel it too

'Hey, I know it's bad, but let's just...' Annabeth2 leaned into the guys ear and whispered something to him. He visibly un-tensed himself, his muscles relaxing and he turned around, so we could see his face.

Oh my gods.

He looked- he looked like me. But that couldn't be me.

This dude was strong, and muscular, and powerful, and I'm- well, just me.

Wait- this dude is Annabeth's boyfriend. I'm her best friend, so wonder when I get to see myself.

The guys saw all the futures and hugged them, reaching Leo2 and freezing.

Annabeth2 looked at him, confused, then looked at where he was looking.

'Oh my gods. Leo.'

'McShizzle's back! Did ya miss me-'

SLAP.

Ouch. That musta hurt.

PUNCH.

Oof, that looked painful.

Annabeth and Perry hugged Leo, and once they had finished, Perry looked next to Leo, and saw Calypso.

And- he looked mad.

Like, really mad.

Annabeth2 obviously noticed this, and when she looked at Calypso, she looked scared, and held the guy's hand.

Wait- no. It was the other was round.

She was scared of him, and holding his hand to stop him.

'You cursed her. Down there, you cursed her. She was blind, and thought that I had abandoned her in the darkest most evil place in the world. She thought I had left her. It was you.'

Perry looked ready to kill.

Calypso2 looked horrified, and tears started falling down her face.

'I-I didn't mean to- I thought that it wouldn't happen- I didn't know that- oh gods- I'm so sorry-'

'Sorry doesn't cut it.' he growled. Annabeth2 whispered something in his ear, and flashed a look at Calypso, a look of forgiveness, and also telling her to go.

She took the hint and backed off, Leo2 going along with her.

Finally, the guy looked calm. Damn, he had the whole camp on edge.

He turned to face us properly, and Annabeth gasped.

GaSpGasPgaSppPpPppPpp. GASP GASP GASP GASSSSPPPPPPP. GaspGaspGasp. GaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSPSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

~Extract of The Gasp Concerto in A major written by Composer and Musician Percy Jackson.

I looked at her confused. She was looking at me, then Perry so fast I thought that she was gonna get whiplash- not that I care, of course.

Annabeth P.O.V:

When my future boyfriend turned around, I got a good look at him, and gasped.

It was Percy.

He had the same sea green eyes, the same messy hair, the same perfect smile- no- the same smile. Just a smile.

But it was him nonetheless.

All of it made sense now: them laughing at Percy's appearance, the 'more than friends', and that stupid thing Percabeth. I was already wondering why the Aphrodite cabin hadn't shouted it yet, when I realised that it was because not everyone knew.

Namely, the black haired idiot next to me.

I looked at future us in shock, and then Lerxy2 looked at me, and I guess he isn't so stupid anymore, because he figured out why I was shocked.

'So, you finally found out. I know that you liked me since you were 12-'

'Shush!' I said, wanting to shut the idiot up.

He chuckled.

'Leave her alone.' Me2 said, and I nodded too.

Percy2 started walking around, chatting to the futures, and their mini selves, and we were all good, until he looked up, and froze, his face and posture completely changing, and snarled one word.

'Luke.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.7K 200
If I was you, I'd wanna be me, too But you probably won't, you think that you're cooler than me
43.2K 584 33
The title says it all!
129K 2.1K 24
Percy Jackson is an international teenage superstar, taking the world by storm. Annabeth Chase is a wise high school student who has no idea what mak...
143K 1.2K 14
mortals meet demigods it's pretty self explanatory [COMPLETED] there's a lil bit of 'strong language' once u get to like the hazel or nico oneshots...