The Rajput Brides

By Atsky6

A saga depicting the lives of four royal couples , who have their own secrets and struggles in life but they... More

The Brides' Aesthetics โœจ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Surprise !!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Love in Pieces : Tale of broken hearts
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ( Unveiling the Past 1)
Chapter 24( Unveiling the Past 2)
Chapter 25 ( Unveiling the Past 3)
Chapter 26

Chapter 13

2.5K 204 37
By Atsky6

Rishan was reviewing some case files after coming back from Reyansh's room and his dear little wife , as he oftenly called her , was taking a late night shower. It was one of her peculiar habits to take a cold shower whenever she used to feel stressed.

Rishan's concentration was broken by the ringing of Vidhi's phone .
He wasn't a noisy person, especially when it came to her , so he remained unbothered by the rings .

But it felt as if the caller on the other end was a stubborn person as the phone continued to ring for several minutes. Giving a sigh , Rishan finally stood up from the couch and went towards the side table to answer the person at the other end , but his eyebrows creased as soon as he read the caller's name ,

Ehsaas Raghuvanshi , her new boss , and the vice chairman of the renowned SK CORPORATIONS , which was an American based company, but the owner the company, Mr . Swarnam Raghuvanshi was once a famous politician in the history of Rajasthan, who had reached at peaks of politics at a young age, but no one till date knows why he all of sudden left all his well built political carrier, behind and went to America, where he started his own company, the SK CORPORATIONS , which was now building it's forts in India as well, and was growing very fast , it won't be wrong to say that all the credit goes to Ehsaas Raghuvanshi, son of Swarnam Raghuvanshi , who was nothing but a workaholic just like his father.

But him calling Vidhi at this late , didn't go well with Rishan, he immediately picked up the call
" Ms. Rajput I think you shouldn't take so much time to answer to your boss' call , it can be something urgent. " came a deep voice from the other side , which madd Rishan clench his jaws, how the fuck this man could talk to his wife like that .
" And I don't think , it's appropriate to call your employee at this time , no matter how important it is . " Rishan replied gritting his teeth.

" who are you and where is Ms. Rajput " Asked Ehsaas in his heavy voice .

" Oh I forgot to introduce myself, It's Rishan Rajput, this side , Vidhi's husband, and as far as Vidhi's were bouts is concerned, so she's taking a rest as she's suffering from viral fever and arthritis, so I'm afraid she won't be able to join you at work for a few days . "

Rishan said cooking up a whole non existing story,  Why ?, well even he didn't know,  he just felt the urgency of keeping away his wife from her so called new boss who was calling her at this late , even if he could make her stay away from a little while only , it too would work for him.

" ohh OK ok I'm sorry for calling at this time,  actually there was something very urgent which needed Ms. Rajput's attention,  but never mind,  let her have a proper rest and convey my warmest wishes to her for a speedy recovery.  Goodnight" said Ehsaas

" Yeah sure , good night " saying so Rishan cut the call and mimicked Ehsaas , " speedy recovery,  huh  , speedy recovery my foot " . He turned around,  only to be left shocked by Vidhi's presence, who was glaring at him intensely.
" oh no shit, did she hear everything" Rishan thought to himself

" what are you doing with my phone " she asked folding her hands on her chest , but Rishan's eyes got stucked on Vidhi's cleavage,  which was looking a bit more prominent because of the spaghetti top , she was wearing. 
When Vidhi found him staring at her intensely,  she followed his gaze and her nose flared when she realised that her husband was shamelessly gazing at her cleavage . She immediately threw the wet towel , which she was holding,  at his face and shouted " you bloody pervert,  how dare you ?" Saying so she rushed inside the wardrobe and came back within few minutes changing into a black loose shirt which covered her completely.

" You know what , I can sue you for this, " she said huffing .

" For what? " He asked smirking
" For staring at me like a roadside cheapster" saying so Vidhi threw a cushion on his face, With full force, which Rishan catched on time .
" Well I don't think it's anyhow wrong to stare at your own wife,  that too if she's so beautiful and looks more sexy  after a bath" he said in his husky voice,  taking steps closer to her,  while Vidhi on the other hand,  was trying very hard not to blush at his words,  that too when his words were  creating sensations down in her lower abdomen and in somewhere else as well , where she didn't want.
She took steps backward when she saw him approaching her but it was too late,  as Rishan was standing just few inches away from her,  caging her between him and the closet door .

" You make me feel turned on , Dhi,  whenever you wear that top , I  just can't help it. " He whispered  sensually in her ears .
Vidhi immediately closed her eyes after listening to his words , and was dwelling in the sensual moment,  when  suddenly some scenes started flashing infront her eyes,  a bar , hospital,  blood and only blood.  Her breath started getting heavier and she opened her eyes with a jerk , and pushed him away from her.
Rishan looked dumbfounded at her.  He was confused seeing her reaction.  It wasn't  that it was the first time they were getting close, and even today as well , she was enjoying his intimacy but then what happened so suddenly that she literally pushed him away.
His chain of thoughts were broken by his wife's shouts .

Vanika was standing in the balcony,  engrossed in some thoughts,  when she felt someone's presence behind her , and she knew who was there .

" You haven't slept yet ?" Ruhan asked  , while passing a coffee mug to her .

" Even you are up .  "  she said , still looking infront. 

" I always stay up till late night,  so it's not new for me ." Ruhan replied while sipping coffee from his mug .

" which is bad " Vanika said

" Huh?" He gave her a confused look,  as he wasn't able to get what she meant.

" It's bad gor health to stay up till late every night,  one must get proper rest and proper sleep,  in order to keep oneself healthy. " Vanika said finally taking a Glance at him .

" It's not easy ." He said and she also understood the meaning of his words .After that both of them stood there in utmost silence,  without saying a word,  no one said anything,  they both just stayed there looking outside,  enjoying each other's silence.

Ruhan thought about the days,  when he was genuinely happy in his life , with his parents , grandparents and brothers who loved him to moon and back, he also did the same , those three little munchkins meant him the world along with a girl , whose eyes were always full of thoughts,  who could talk to him through his eyes,  without speaking even a word  she always used to understand him , the sparkle in her eyes which used to make his days and those sneak out , just to get her single glance , those were really blissful days for him and now he misses them to core , as everything has changed.  To the world it may seem that everything is still like earlier, nothing has changed,  but Ruhan knew,  nothing was same and everything has changed. 

Ruhan sighed at his thoughts and looked towards Vanika who was still thinking god knows what. 
Feeling a strong gaze in her direction,  Vanika turned towards Ruhan,  and found him already staring at her,  she shook her head and opened her mouth to say something which shuddered Ruhan to his core .

"I  think I need a break.  " she said slowly

Ruhan's heart sank deeper as he asked " from me ?"

Vanika's eyes shot up as she heard his absurd question,  giving him an 'are you serious ' look , she said " of course not , I was talking about the hospital,  I think I need a break from there , it's been very hectic lately. "

He felt relieved after listening to her words and mentally scolded himself for thinking such nonsense.

He came out of his thoughts when Vanika shook  him and said " I'm seeing you have been zoning out too frequently nowadays , what's the matter? "

" Nothing it's....it's just some business issues and now the mess at home,  leave it , it's very late now , let's sleep." Saying so he went inside the room,  and Vanika followed him inside,   as they both called it a night.

Heyyyyy everyone
Happy Basant Panchami to all of you 🌺🌺🌺
May Goddess Saraswati  bless all of us with the light of knowledge and give her special blessings to all my readers who are students nd are going to appear for their board exams or some other exams. 

Now I have a complain from you all ,in the previous update,  I had set a vote target of 100 votes , for a chapter of 34000 words ,the longest update ever , was it much to ask , that too when the reader’s count reaches 700+ , I don't wanna sound rude but guys if you're not liking the story then please drop it , don't read , atleast I'll get to know that you are not liking it so I won't grow hopeful, but it really hurts to see that most of you are reading also and not voting as well. It only takes a blink of eye to hit the vote button but you peeps decide not to do that even , is the story so bad , do you want me to take it down?  I accept that I do delay in updating but I have my own reasons guys I'm a student and typing a single chapter takes hours of thinking pondering and then typing do my commitments towards my studies stop me from giving regular updates . But can't you peeps just sneak a few seconds and vote , while you read ? Anyways that was just what I wanted to say and if I came out rude then please forgive me .

But now I have decided that if votes don't increase then I'll take down this story. 

And a final and most important thing

A very big big big thanks to the following guys for their unwavering support.
KkatherinaaA
Shakshiyat
NandiniTiwari715
oppookllknmmn
anony3907
mythology_reader123
MannatMandhotraa
AarushS_108
Eli03iiiiiiiii
jhvbhnhn
ZiyaM5
Monalrajput
NilamJain5
nova7383
Idk223663
_bhattcharjee_
Boyagirl2010
MaimoonaKhatri2
Mesiaa
Katie414-
difahoosain
sayalikunjir
bleo2119
Bulletproof_World
Lemyl04
samiksharajput16
AnoushkaMazumdar
2315_me
bhaskrmuskan987
ancilin98
YashasviYadav9
NishikaGoyal
sugandha025381
Acc631
author_angel6002
Harshitabari1808
u guys as you all and all those who regularly vote but I'm missing their names , you all are my motivation to  write further . ♥️♥️♥️

And finally for reading author's rantings as well , author gives you a privilege...
So here it is , each one of you can ask one question, either related to author herself or related to any of the characters , but remember one person can ask only one question and no asking for spoilers .

Chalo bye bye 👋 enjoy and vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 23.1K 28
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
35K 1.9K 23
เน‹เฃญ โญ‘โš ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—ข๐—™ ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ Can I kiss you, meri jaan?" he whispered softly while tucking a strand of hair behind my e...
133K 5.9K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
55.6K 3.8K 20
BOOK 1 IN THE ECHOES SERIES In the realm of power and dominance, the Singhania's stood tall as one of India's most influential families. With a firm...