The Rajput Brides

By Atsky6

A saga depicting the lives of four royal couples , who have their own secrets and struggles in life but they... More

The Brides' Aesthetics โœจ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Surprise !!
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Love in Pieces : Tale of broken hearts
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ( Unveiling the Past 1)
Chapter 24( Unveiling the Past 2)
Chapter 25 ( Unveiling the Past 3)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30( Unveiling the Past 4)
Not an update, But it's IMPORTANT
Chapter 31 ( Unveiling the Past 5)

Chapter 12

3.9K 241 86
By Atsky6

Heyy guysss thank you so very much for giving your author , the much needed break , and understanding my problem, also for waiting patiently and for supporting. I'm very much thankful nd grateful to you peeps , as we all know that we are connected to each other just through this story and   my readers don't know me personally but yeah through their comments, i could feel their support , even the silent readers , who don't comment , i'm thankful to them too , atleast they read the story and are equally excited for the upcoming updates.

I promise another update in next 48 hrs if the chapter gets atleast 100+votes and 50+comments  I don't think it's a big target to achieve,  as the chapter ahead is going to be very big so yeah go for it yoooo.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
..........

All the seven of them were sitting together in Reyansh's room with their Jaws dropped and mouth hung open , upon listening to Rishan's plan .
After Ruhan told everybody that they are going to hide Ahana's truth from everyone else, the major headache was how were they going to introduce her in the reception, and what if someone recognises her in the grand reception party, in which , guests were going to be invited not only from India but from other countries as well.
The environment was tensed, when Rivan dropped the bomb of his plan , which was unbelievable yet looked like the only solution.
" but how are we going to arrange a whole fucking fake family in just 2 days . " Rivan said while shooting an unbelievable look towards his twin .
" moreover Rey has already portrayed her parents as villains who wanted to get the daughter married to an old man, What are we going to say about that ? "Vidhi raised another question which was logical.

The tension again started filling in the room , when suddenly Ruhan broke his silence, " arranging a fake family won't be a problem, that would done in just a snap of finger, in today's world , it's all about money, paisa fek tamasha dekh,

( throw the money and watch the act )

once I'll offer a good amount of money, there would be n number of people who would be willing to portray s her family, but the real problem is what Vidhi said. "

everyone shook their head and Vanika rolled her eyes on her husband's words .

" maybe we can go ahead with this plan. "Sanvi said suddenly grabbing everyone's attention as everyone looked at her with questionable eyes .

" See , if we can arrange a fake family, then we can set the things like we want. What I mean to say is the reception is set to be after 2 days from now. So what will happen is that, on the day before the reception, Ahana's parents will appear infront of dadu sa, dadi sa and maa sa , and they will apologize to Ahana, infront of them and accept their fault that they were going to get their daughter married to an old age man because he was lured by Ahana's beauty and had kidnapped their younger son , and were blackmailing them that he would only release him , if They get her married to him and her parents ,keeping a stone on their hearts got ready for that old man's condition. On the day of wedding Reyansh enters the wedding altar along with police and got him arrested and married her because he had fallen for her after seeing her for the first time in the market. " she narrated the whole thing and then took a deep breath, followed by drinking a huge glass of water all in a single go.

Each of them were shocked as well as looked impressed on her cooked up story.

" Woooaahh , everyone says that a family must have lawyers and doctors. But today I say that a family must have a brilliant

and creative author like our Sanvi " Rishan said clapping his hands in excitement. And everyone also agreed with him .

" so for now most of the things are sorted, now I think we all must should retire to our rooms , and let them have rest too. " Vanika said looking at Reyansh and Ahana.
Everyone shook their heads in agreement and were ready to leve, when a meek voice caught up their attention.

" Bhaiya, bhabhi thanks to all of you, thank you for accepting me even after knowing my truth and thank you for your concern and for letting me be a part of this family ." It was Ahana who was standing a few steps away from the door with her hands joined in gratitude and eyes filled with tears .

Everyone's heart melted looking at her , they were well aware about her true identity but still couldn't hate her , and how could they even , afterall it wasn't her fault and she didn't deserve it, infact noone deserves the fate that Ahana and many females like her had , it's never their fault but it's always the fault of our double standard society , which calls names to the people living in red light areas , even when it's all because of some people of this so called society who drag innocent people into the heinous web of prostitution. People of our society, blame the people of red light areas and call them names , but never ever cares about those so called respected folks who go into such places after the sunset just for the sake of their entertainment and take other people as the medium of entertainment.

" we have accepted you as our family but I think you still haven't accepted us as yours . " Vidhi said , running her hands through her shoulder hairs.

" no no bhabhi there's nothing like that. " Ahana said shaking her head in denial

" then why are you joining your hands and thanking us again and again. " Asked Vanika

" Ahana family means support, we all are for one , one is for all , we don't thank each other , we just respect one another and expect the same from you, that's it ." Ruhan said with a small smile , caressing her hairs slowly. Everyone else smiled and soon after that they bid each other good night and retired to their respective rooms.

It was midnight and everyone was fast asleep except Ahana , who was twisting and turning in her bed , when suddenly felt Reyansh's breath fanning on her hands , as he had turned towards her. While sleeping he looked too innocent, she was thankful to him for saving her dignity and she drifted into the valley of her past.

Flashback

The streets of Sonagachi were bustling with crowd of women , dressed in most exotic dresses, standing at their doorsteps to lure men , and men who were there to quench their lost were grabbing random women in their embrace and doing all types of dirty talks with them , when suddenly there was a loud honking in the street and the crowd paused at it's place to look st the owner of the black shinning Mercedes.

When suddenly a loud voice boomed
" eyyyeeee , hato re hato re Chakraborty sahib aa gaye hai, cholo hato, sahib ko aane ke liye rasta do , eyyyeeee Jhumri , jaa jake Noori bai ko bata de ki Chakraborty sahib aa gaye hai."

( Heyyy , move aside,  move aside, Mr. Chakraborty  is here , Give way to sir . Hey Jhumri go , and tell Noori bai that Chakraborty sir has arrived. )

Saying so a man in his thirties cleared the way for a man in his late forties, while ordering the girl named Jhumri  yo inform Noori bai , the owner of the infamous Noori ka kotha ( Noori' s brothel) about the arrival of Bhageerath Chakraborty,  who was the biggest landlord and MLA of the nearby area . He was wearing a crisp black coat with a pure white dhoti , a long  face with sharp jawline,  thick moustache and no beards wearing a pair golden framed spectacles  on his sharp nose , his hairs which were mostly black but somewhere white too ,were gelled backwards,  he was wearing a big dial watch with gold straps in his left hand and was holding a long black cane in the same.

Here inside a small room , of the three storey building,  which had faded pink colour on it , but was brightly decorated with fairy lights of multiple colours,  holding the hording of Noori ka kotha,  was sitting a girl in her early twenties,  dressed up in a reveling lahenga and choli , her lips painted in dark red coloured lipstick,  and her eyes filled with kohl,  she was looking beautiful and sexy at the same time but that look didn't suit her innocent face. But she was silently sitting like some robot , plainly staring at the walls of the room, when suddenly a woman in her early fifties barged inside the room and closed the door behind her.

" Eyyyeeee Ahana tayyar ho gai meri rani , arey waah kitni sunder lag rahi hai meri kamsin kali"

( heyyy Ahana,  are you ready my queen ? oh wow, how beautiful you are looking my darling. )

Said the woman who was none other than Noori bai , while holding Ahana's chin , while her eyes were filled with unshed tears.

" chal Chakraborty sahib aa gaye hai , achhe se nachna unke saamne , bade aadmi hai achha paisa denge , aur Haa sunn , unki god me baith jana aur agr yaha vaha chhuye to pichhli baar ki tarah jhitkana mat samjhi. "

( come Chakraborty sir has come , dance well infront of him , he's a rich guy , he will give good amount of money,  and yes do sit in his lap and don't shrug him away if he touches you here and there.)

she said with a tint of bitterness in her voice,  upon remembering the last time incident when Ahana had shrugged and ran away from a man's hold who had tried to touch her cleavage while she was dancing.  Yes she was the famous dancer of Noori 's brothel.

" Noori bai please....Na...nahi " Ahana requested one last time ,as she didn't want to dance infront of those hideous monsters , whose eyes held nothing but only  pure lust in them.

" chup kar , vrna Teri nath utrai se pahle hi tujhe dhadhe pe baitha dungi "

( shut-up otherwise I'll sold you to some man even before your nose ring removal ceremony)

[ Nath utrai is basically a tradition in which a virgin girl is decked up like a bride and then auction is done in which she's sold to the one who makes the Highest bidding and then that man removes her nose ring and gets to spend the first night with her making her a sex worker officially ]

Saying so Noori bai,  dragged Ahana with her into the large court where she had to perform for Bhageerath Chakraborty and his supporters who had gathered there.

The music started and the lights dimmed with just a bright spotlight on Ahana. 
Having no other choice she started dancing elegantly as once  it was her passion , but now felt like a crime to her , a crime which she was doing on herself.

While dancing she could feel a predatory gaze on herself but she couldn't stop. Suddenly the song changed to a very vulgar one , and now she had to dance according to it , tears started filling up her eyes and she wanted to cry but couldn't.  The hall filled up with vulgar comments and whistles,  some started throwing money and flower garlands on her . But to everyone's astonishment, Bhageerath Chakraborty was silently sitting , keenly observing her dance and didn't respond at all,  which stressed Noori bai as she thought that he didn't like Ahana's performance. 

As soon as the dance finished Ahana rushed inside,  leaving Noori bai,  all stressed and fuming,  but suddenly Jhumri came running and wishpered something in her ears , listening to which , Noori bai grew more stressed,  she stood up from her place and walked inside one of the rooms , where now Chakraborty was sitting with his one leg on the other .

" what happened Chakraborty sahib,  didn't you like the dance , why didn't you react ." Noori bai asked as soon as he looked into her direction.

" No no Noori,  I loved her performance,  it's just that I was too engrossed that I couldn't react , but now I want to ask for something from you.  " said Chakraborty,  playing with his cane .

" what is it sahib,  you just order. "

" I want that girl in my bed , now only she can cool down the fire her dance moves have ignited in my heart. " He said with a lusty smile playing on his face and rubbed his chest with his right hand .

" but sahib her nath utrai hasn't been done yet , how ...." Noori was cut by Chakraborty  " I'll do that,  keep her ceremony after 2 days , and I'll make the highest bid and ruin that beautiful flower." He said with a dirty laugh.
Now Noori bai was relaxed as she knew that she was going to receive alot of money for Ahana.

While Ahana became a living corpse when she got to know about this news . She felt like ending up her life but the promise she had made to her mother , that she would never become a coward stopped her from doing so . she was broken,  as the little hope that she had for escaping from this hell , was now shattered and she knew she couldn't save her dignity anymore.
For  once she got the thought of the man she had met afew weeks back in the local market. 
She had gone to buy some essentials for herself when she ran into a man of mid twenties,  with light stubble on his face and sweat drenching his shirt , he looked pissed when his bag had fallen because of her .
At that time he had made her annoyed by his banters,  but after that day they used to get to see each other very oftenly as he lived in an apartment which was just infront of the dance classes in which she used to go for practice everyday. He seemed to be different from all those men who used to come to the brothel,  something about his aura always told Ahana that she was safe with him ,and she realized that she had started trusting a man whom she had met only a few times.
She thought to share about her condition with him as she thought that he may save her , but dropped the idea,  when a thought came to her mind that maybe a man like him would never ever even want to see the face of such girl who was from red light area , let alone helping.

She weeped, cried,  and screamed at her fate , but there was no for listening to her screams and helping her .

Finally the most unfortunate day of her life came , and she was dressed up like a beautiful bride,  but her  face was devoid of any emotion , her tears gad dried up by crying,  and she was just a body without soul.

She was made to sit on a platform ,near Goddess Durga's idol and she could see alots of men gathered there to make biddings for her body .
Infront of all of them in the first row was sitting Bhageerath Chakraborty,  with hungry eyes , dripping with lust. The bidding started,  someone said 50,000
Someone said 60,000 , it raised to 85,000. When finally Bhageerath Chakraborty made the bidding " 1,50,000"
Again another bidding was made by someone else" 1,60,000"

" 1,65,000" said Chakraborty

" 1,75,000" said another man from the crowd of bidders.

" 10,15,000" Chakraborty made the highest and the final bid , and silence filled the hall , which was soon broken by Noori bai's claps .

" congratulations Chakraborty sahib,  Ahana is yours, come and remove her nose ring and make her yours. " Noori bai said showing her teeth , and Ahana sat frozen at her place, finally her dignity was also going to be ripped.

Chakraborty gave a smirk filled with pride and went forward to remove her nose ring, bending forward as he was about to touch her , a loud voice boomed in the entire hall.

" Ten crore fifty-five lakhs fifty-five thousand fifty "
Everyone moved aside and looked at the entrance,  where stood a young man , wearing a crisp black business suit , with his hands fished in his pockets. 
Chakraborty stopped at his place and Noori bai looked at that man with her mouth open . That young man walked towards the place Where Ahana was made to sit and stood just infront of her , again facing the crowd and Noori bai,  he said " I'll give Ten crore fifty-five lakhs fifty-five thousand fifty to you , what say " He smirked with his one brow raised.
" who are you and why should she believe you. " Chakraborty asked while gritting his teeth.
That man looked at him and then called someone inside,  another man in a bodyguard's uniform stood there with a bag in his hand , he opened the bag which was filled with notes , and kept it on a nearby table.
Noori bai who was a money hungry lady, she drooled upon seeing so much money . so she agreed to that young man and rushed towards the bag , but that man stopped her in the way .

" wait wait , what's the hurry first let me complete myself. " He said
Noori bai gave him a confused look , but he turned towards Ahana and looked at her , who was already looking at him with shocked eyes. Her eyes again filled up with tears.  He moved towards her , and wiped her tears , then without even a seconds delay,  he took a pinch of vermillion and filled her hair partition with it. Ahana was too shocked to react and so were the others,  but Noori bai shouted recovering from the shock, and so did Chakraborty.

" What did you do " shouted Chakraborty with raging eyes and moved ahead to hit him with his men .

" Stop , where you are " again the loud voice of that young man boomed in the hall and he continued  " I Reyansh Raghuveer Rajput,  the prince of Jaipur,  declare this girl as my wife , and anyone who would try to even look at her would be chopped like carrots and radish , so eyes down everyone at this instance.  " abd as soon as everyone got to know about his identity,  their jaws dropped to the ground and in a finger's snap the whole Noori ka kotha was surrounded by Reyansh's bodyguards and security. So with no choice left each one of them looked down .

" This whole amount of money would be given to the one , who strips this Chakraborty naked ." Saying so Reyansh held Ahana's hand snd made her stand on her feet .
The moment these words left his mouth , Chakraborty was left shocked but to add more to his astonishment,  Noori bai came forward and ordered her men to do what Reyansh had said , and soon the crowd of people jumped on Chakraborty to undress him .
Ignoring all the chaos , Reyansh started moving towards the entrance with Ahana but she stood frozen at her place,  all this was too much for her to digest,  it all felt like a dream . Reyansh shook her but she didn't move from her place  so ,seeing her lack of response he picked her up in bridal style and started moving away from the crowd which was busy undressing Chakraborty sahib. 

*****************************************
Phewwww.....here you go guyss ....the longest chapter ever, now I want atleast 100+ and 50+ comments,  i don't think it's much to ask for a 3400 words chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 22K 66
it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hacker). Their interactions with elders and...
57.3K 2.6K 25
เน‹เฃญ โญ‘โš ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—ข๐—™ ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ Can I kiss you, meri jaan?" he whispered softly while tucking a strand of hair behind my e...
2.5M 134K 66
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
15.1K 2K 30
It will have mature content. Tanishka Rajput, a gorgeous women who lures people not only for her face but also for her attitude. A bold and confide...