Chained Soldier and Still Wat...

Von demetriusperry

In the year of 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted. With the appearance of dimension called Mato. Ri... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 64

1K 52 2
Von demetriusperry

Deep within a cavern, Jouryuu was seen sitting alone. She slowly placed her right hand upon her stomach. The God of Thunder remembered how Kuusetsu would use her ability to phase through her and just stare at her face. Though this never bothered Jouryuu in the slightest.

"Jouryuu-nee is big and warm, so you're comfortable!"

"The Eight Gods of Thunder are gathering."

~?????~
"Shikoku-nee, Jouryuu-nee."

As Shikoku and Jouryuu were walking, they turned towards the direction of the voice that was calling out to them. It was a tall and slender humanoid Shuuki dressed with an elaborate trench coat with a flared up collar. In place of a head, he wore a black helmet that features two different sides.

"You came to greet us?"

"As the youngest, it's the least I could do."

Just as he said this, Jaku'un was leading Shikoku and Jouryuu where the others were. When they arrived, they saw Rairen waiting for them alongside a masked individual wearing a cloak. Before she realized it, Jouryuu suddenly used her left arm and leg to block an attack that was aimed at her from above.

"I would say that i'm actually overflowing with power due to anger."

"Between the two of you, it seems like Shikoku is the one who is in low spirits."

Another new voice was heard as it's owner was slowly emerging from the shadows. Her skin was tanned as her white hair was flowing. However, what was truly shocking was the fact her appearance was that of Yamashiro Ren.

Soon a bright light began to envelop the room. As the Gods of Thunder shield their eyes, they saw the final god appear before them. She was a woman with long hair extending passed her back, lipstick on her lips, with a black tattoo in the middle of her forehead under her hairline, in addition to jagged markings underneath her slitted eyes. She adorns Japanese attire, resembling a kimono much larger than herself, to the point that it touches the ground, with a hair ornament that ties her hair in the back.

"Taikyoku-nee....."

"Kneel, Shikoku. I thought you'd be able to make preparations in my place, as I can't distance myself from mother's side, but alas.....a god has fallen. That is an unfathomable failure."

"I can't forgive myself either."

The moment she said that, a sword suddenly pierced through Shikoku's back as it pinned her to the ground. Blood escaped from her mouth and her wound as she was in agonizing pain. Meanwhile, the expression on Taikyoku's face didn't change in the slightest.

"In the short while it will take you to recover, suffer as much as possible. Then, do not concern yourself with what happened to Kuusetsu any longer. With that, your judgement has been delivered.

~A few minutes later~
After Shikoku finally managed to recover, the Eight Gods of Thunder were all sitting at a table as they were discussing what to do. This was a situation they didn't expect, but they needed a plan in order to move forward. Soon, Taikyoku began to speak up.

"Now then, we originally planned to launch an all-out attack once all eight of us pillars gathered together. However, the situation has changed. What is the plan moving forward, Shikoku?"

"As the Mato Defense Corps' ability to organize itself is higher than anticipated, we will bring forward what we planned to do after the attack, The Day of Purification. Once we begin the Day of Purification, we will launch an all-out attack."

Right now the decision was split as Taikyoku didn't have an input for this matter. While some of the gods didn't mind being prepared, the others wanted to retaliate as a God of Thunder was slain. Seeing this situation, Jaku'un came up with an idea.

"How about a compromise? We will follow Shikoku-nee's proposal while also attacking the Mato Defense Corps, but the ones attacking them will be the devotees."

"We will promote the most accomplished of the Devotees to the ranks of the Eight Gods of Thunder. I'm sure just hearing that will be enough to make them work their hardest to achieve their mission. And right now, Shikoku-nee, the most accomplished ones are them."

"They're both former chiefs of the Mato Defense Corps, Shimomura Yumeji and Medusa Gorgon."

~Meanwhile~
As Nagisa was walking back to the dojo, he was looking at his phone as he got a text from Bang. Apparently the boy had a guest that wanted to see him. The boy felt a shiver down his spine reading that message. The last time he got a message like that, he had to deal with Goo.

"Note to self, the old man's guests are NEVER normal.

As Nagisa was walking on the stairs that lead to the dojo, a familiar smell began to enter his nose. It was something that he didn't eat that often ever since he escaped his first Mato Incident. The moment Nagisa made it to the dojo and opened the door, he saw Bang eating tteokbokki. Its a popular Korean food that was made from small-sized garae-tteok called tteokmyeon or commonly tteokbokki-tteok.

"Nagisa, welcome. Your guest has been waiting for you."

When Bang said this, he pointed outside as Nagisa saw a single man standing in the training grounds of the dojo. The once large boulders were now reduced to mere pebbles. The man's back was turned to the boy as he looked at the waterfall, but Nagisa could instantly recognize this man. He recognized this back as it was always within his sight whenever he saw this man fight.

"Is that you, dad?"

"I heard all about it from Bang. How you got into another Mato Incident, joined the Mato Defense Corps, even down to what happened recently at Yokohama."

"Dad, I-"

"I always ask myself this, what should I say to you should I come to Japan? Should I scold you for not being careful? Should I be worried and be more protective of you? But after hearing from Bang about what you've been doing and how much you've grown, I could only think of one thing to say."

"I'm proud of you, Nagisa. I'm honored to have you as my son."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.1K 250 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...
344 34 8
A boy from the forgotten Kusho clan was spared because of his weak mentality and power. His name was Menji and he was taken in by the C.R.A.B.S. Afte...
2K 54 6
Mato Seihei No Slave(Chained Soldier) FanFiction Notes: I do not own most of the Characters/Story Parts/Skills/etch. Credits to the rightful owner of...
861 80 14
Born and raised at a young age to sacrifice his very being for the government, a young boy turns into the man everyone expects him to be but what wou...