Love & War

Від ChrisElizondo7

Spencer and Olivia are happily married and life couldn't be better for the couple these past 6 years. They ha... Більше

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20

Ch.9

227 10 12
Від ChrisElizondo7

Spencer's P.O.V

It's been two months since I was in a car accident and things have been very difficult. I know I'm the one to blame for my actions as everyone was in disbelief at how reckless I could be in driving while intoxicated. But the love of my life messed with my emotions when it came to my daughters. I can't even be in the same room, but for the sake of our girls, it's taking a lot from me not to lash out at her.

Flashback

"Mr. James. Glad to see you are awake." Doctor Smith walked in as I was finally able to gain consciousness.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked.

"You were in a car accident, Spencer; which led to you being in a coma for almost a month."

"I was in a coma for that long?"

"Yes, but your head has healed and you only have a broken arm and broken leg from the car accident. It will take some more time to heal. But I'd also recommend some physical therapy. You won't be capable of doing the things you normally do without some assistance."

"Great." I said sarcastically. "But as for the physical therapy, do you have any recommendations?" I asked Doctor Smith.

"I do. But Mr. James, I understand this is difficult to process, but you not putting more work on your broken arm and leg will help. Let me get you the contact information of the physical therapist." Doctor Smith walked out

"Don't worry Spencer. I'm going to be there for you-" I cut Liv off without hesitation.

"I don't need or want your help Liv! Don't act like you care because  all of this shit is your fault!"

"Spencer Alonzo James! I'm gonna need you to take that base out of your tone." My mom stepped in.

"Are you serious Mom? You're standing up for her now all of a sudden. After everything she has done to hurt me and our family, you forgave her that easily?"

"Spencer. Olivia made a huge mistake when it came to our family, but she has owned up to it and has continued to do better. She is still your wife and the mother of your children."

"My children? She said that and you believe her? I'm the father all of a sudden. Where's her proof, Mom?"

"Spencer, I'm so sorry for everything. For not believing you when you've tried to be honest with me. I accused you of having an affair instead of standing by your side during the cheating scandal. I took my anger out on you and all I wanted to do was make you suffer. Spencer, I will do whatever it takes to earn back your trust again. Please don't give up on us or our girls. You are their father." Liv said begging me for forgiveness.

"You're sorry? You broke my heart, and you're not my wife Olivia. I lost my wife the moment she blew up in my face, gave up on me, and reached out to her lawyer to serve me the divorce papers."

"I withdrew from the divorce. I don't want to go through with it. I'm here to stay and fight for our marriage, no matter what or how long it takes because I love you Spencer James. More than life itself. You have a lot of anger and hate towards me, but I'm hoping you can forgive me one day."

All I could do was shake my head in disbelief not knowing if I should allow Liv to help me with my recovery, but also deciding on if our marriage is worth saving.

If I'm be honest, only time will tell.

End of Flashback
------------------------------------------
Olivia's P.O.V.

Ever since Spencer was released from the hospital, I have been there by side every step of the way. He always believed that I wouldn't be true to my word, but I don't blame him. I gave him every reason to not trust me and I want to earn his trust back. He was still against moving back to the house, but Ms. Grace got through to him and agreed to do so because he knew he could not recover all by himself.

Luckily, my family and friends came to check on Spencer and wouldn't even take him out to get away from him dealing with his injuries.

Jordan and Darnell took him out for a guy's night while Kia, Simone, and I were at home watching the kids.

"How are you holding up Liv?" Simone asked me.

"I'm ok." I lied and both of them can tell.

"You want to try that again." Kia told me.

"It's been difficult for me mentally. I hurt him and every time I look at our girls and the urn of baby James, I feel like I failed them too. We were so happy and I let my emotions get the best of me. He never had feelings for anyone but me."

"Liv. You were scared that Spencer would leave you because of what was posted on the internet. That's understandable. Everyone feels a certain way, but there's two sides to the story and you just jump the gun on it."

"I did Simone. Every time I help Spencer or the kids with something, it's taking everything inside me not to get emotional. Sometimes when I'm by myself, and everyone is either asleep or I'm in the shower, I let my emotions out."

"It's just going to take time Liv. If you haven't noticed, Spencer hasn't given up on your guys' marriage. He would've given you the divorce papers by now. Don't give up Liv."

"Thanks, Kia. I'm glad I have you girls in my life."

"We sisters and we do anything for each other."

The front door opens and we see the guys come back from their evening.

"Hey guys, how was your guy's night out." Simone asked.

"It was fun. Spencer was glad to get out of the house and not worry about his recovery." Jordan responded.

"Yeah, I know this past month has been tough, but a night out is what I needed."

"Glad we could help brother."

"Well, Darnell and I have a long day tomorrow with Dante and Kimberly so we're going to call it a night."

"Ok. We actually have to get going too. Simone has a tennis match tomorrow afternoon and you guys are more than welcome to come."

"We wouldn't miss it for the world Jordan." Spencer said.

As Darnell, Kia, Jordan, and Simone headed out with the kids, I cleaned up the living room while Spencer was saying good night to Gianna and Kiara.

Minutes later, Spencer kissed them goodnight and was about to enter their rooms to kiss them goodnight as well, but Gianna got Spencer's attention before I entered the room.

"Daddy?" Gianna asked and I could hear her from a distance.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Do you hate Mommy?" She asked.

"What? No, of course not. I could never hate Mommy."

"Then why does she cry when she's either in the shower or by herself?" Kiara walked into Gianna's room asking the question.

"Kiara. Come here. Your mother and I are going through some things, but I don't hate her. She has blessed me with you two girls and I couldn't be happier to be your father. Mommy and I love you so much. I don't want you to worry about us, we are ok and will always love each other no matter what we may be dealing with."

"Ok, Daddy."

I know Spencer said that so our girls wouldn't have to worry about our marriage, but realistically, we don't know what's going to happen.

As I was about to turn off the lights to the rest of the house and make sure Spencer was good before going to bed, I saw him walk towards me.

"Hey, Spencer. Everything ok?"

"Yeah. You know when I was saying goodnight to the girls, they asked me why you were crying when you were in the shower or by yourself. Also, they asked me if I hated you."

"Spencer-" He cuts me off.

"No Liv. Please let me get this off my chest. After everything that's happened with us and how you went about it. I did hate you for it, but after hearing that you owned up to that mistake. You showed me how dedicated you were to making things right. And it started when you were by my side when I was in a coma. You checked on me every day. Apologizing for your actions and how it should've been handled. Then telling me about our girls and what has been going on in their lives. You were seen as my wife, but then were also seen as a mother, that's one of the things I admire about you. Liv you stuck by me when I constantly pushed you away through my recovery and I'm sorry for mentally abusing you. Those moments when you were all alone, made me realize I don't want to be that guy anymore. The one who hurts those that were trying to help him. My parents went through something similar like this, and I don't want to make the same mistakes that they did. What I'm trying to tell you Liv is that even though you've given me every reason to give up on you and our marriage, I can't because no matter what, a part of me still loves you, but I'm still not sure if I can trust or forgive you."

Tears started falling from my face.

"Spencer. You have every right to not be able to trust and forgive me. I love you so much and I know it's not enough right now, but I'm willing to earn trust and forgiveness no matter what. Which brings me to something else I wanted to talk to you about. Something I've wanted to tell you, but wanted you to be in a better place while in your recovery."

"What is it?"

"I told you and your Mom that Gianna and Kiara are your daughters, but I want to tell you the full stories on why they are, even why I told you out of anger that they weren't and made you believe that I cheated on you at the time they were conceived. Full honesty, right here right now." I said as I was hoping he would be able to handle the truth.

"Ok. I'm all ears Liv."

To be continued....
------------------------------------------
Hey guys. Here's another chapter of Love & War. Spencer is continuing to work through his recovery and Liv has been by his side through the process. The truth about Spencer being Gianna's and Kiara's father will be coming in the next chapter. Do you guys think Spencer is the father or not? Did Liv really cheat on Spencer while they were together? Please excuse any mistakes or grammar errors. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

115K 2.7K 44
Olivia is just getting back on her feet after an emotional couple of years. She has committed herself to her career and self-discovery, but those pla...
36.1K 1.2K 32
Everything started out wrong, but then Spencer and Olivia finally got things right. It was a whirlwind romance that led to a marriage at nineteen yea...
5.6K 267 8
What if Corey and Billy remained best friends and their children crossed paths earlier? Spencer and Olivia have been childhood best friends since th...
4.4K 205 25
Continuation of Love & War. After Olivia has returned from rehab, an unexpected surprise occurs that leads her to question whether or not her marriag...