✓ Farming Life in the End of...

By koushuu17

Author: Qingyu Moan [Complete + Extra] From ten years after the end of the world to the beginning of the end... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
End

90

74 1 0
By koushuu17

  "What's wrong, wife?" Xia Lixuan asked quickly, not caring about arguing with Lin Chang.

  "That's right, just ask him to go there alone?" Lin Chang also came over and asked.

  "Stay away from my wife." Xia Lixuan pushed away Lin Chang's head in displeasure.

  "We are all life and death friends, so why do you care about these things?" Lin Chang muttered, but after being pushed away, he didn't get too close.

  "Who is your life-and-death friend?" Xia Lixuan glanced at him with contempt.

  Seeing that the two were about to quarrel again, Du Qing said: "You two go together!"

  Du Qing explained: "Let Lin Chang follow and see if there is any problem underground. It is best to let him check it. Is there any danger of landslide?"

  "So what are we going to do?" Xia Lixuan asked curiously.

  "Of course I'm going to work." Fang Xiuhan said, "Please come with me."

  "Why don't we go together." Xia Lixuan suggested.

  Since both of them were going, it wouldn't be a problem to take his wife with them.

  "Okay, let's go take a look together." Fang Xiuhan said.

  A group of four people came to a cave entrance. Fang Xiuhan went in first and said, "This is the tunnel that was dug before." "Tsk, tsk, wouldn't it be

  good for us to rescue people from the tunnel?" Lin Chang praised, "This tunnel is well dug!"

  "Aren't we going to the research institute to rescue people? Why are we here in this tunnel?" Xia Lixuan asked doubtfully.

  "This tunnel is dug to the wall of the research institute, but the material made of the wall of the research institute is too strong to enter from here. Li Xuan, go and try and see if you can melt the wall." Du Qing said, "Lin Chang, Check the tunnel here. Are there any problems? Help reinforce the areas where you find problems."

  The tunnel is neither big nor small, just wide enough for two people to pass each other, and high enough for them to stoop to walk.

  They walked for about ten minutes, and there was a bright place in front of them. Fang Xiuhan perked up and said, "It's just ahead."

  They followed Fang Xiuhan's footsteps and walked quickly over. There were several lamps placed on the ground. The place is very brightly lit, with a lot of instruments placed next to it. There are three people here, two of them seem to be researchers, and one is probably responsible for guarding the place.

  "Captain Fang, who are you?"

  "These three are superpowers from Kyoto. I'll bring them down to see if they can destroy this wall?" Fang Xiuhan returned the salute.

  The two researchers who were knocking on the wall got out of the way and let them step forward.

  Xia Lixuan tried the flames he usually released, and when he hit it, there wasn't even a single spark.

  "What kind of material is this? Not even a spark appeared." Xia Lixuan muttered quietly, then emitted a flame that looked obviously different, and the temperature in the cave instantly rose several degrees.

  The flames staggered against the wall, melting a palm-sized portion of the wall, and then went out.

  Xia Lixuan looked at the marks on the wall, frowned, and continued to compress the human flame in his body until he could compress it to the limit.

  A dark purple flame suddenly appeared in his hand. The temperature in the cave did not rise, but just looking at it gave people a very scary feeling.

  Lin Chang swallowed. Damn it, people would be burned to pieces if they touched it even a little bit, right?

  Everyone's eyes were on the flame in his hand. It could be seen that this was probably Xia Lixuan's limit.

  If it doesn't work this time, they still need to proceed according to the original plan.

  The little match quietly appeared on the top of Xia Lixuan's hair, staring seriously at the flame that seemed to be extinguished soon, and focused on controlling it with Xia Lixuan.

  When the previously indestructible wall met this small flame, it was like plastic meeting fire. A basketball-sized hole was burned into the wall at a speed visible to the naked eye, and then the flame went out.

  "Okay!" Fang Xiuhan couldn't help but shouted.

  It can melt a basketball-sized hole in one go. If you do it a few more times, you can probably get an exit. They don't have to take risks.

  "This wall is really too hard. With my current ability, I can only go so far." Xia Lixuan wiped the sweat from his forehead and said.

  "You are already very good. This is a very strong material after all. I tried all my methods before to get a small hole." Fang Xiuhan praised without hesitation.

  "I'm going to report this matter, so I'll trouble you here." Fang Xiuhan said.   Du

  Qing walked over silently, "Would you like to sit down for a while?"

  "No, let me hug my wife."

Kissed him on the lips and praised: "Awesome!

  " I can hug my wife and kiss her fiercely.

  "Ahem!" Fang Xiuhan coughed a few times, signaling them to pay attention to their image.

  "I'm ready to rest." Xia Lixuan came to the wall and made another small flame, melting the wall.

  Three days later.

  Only a thin layer of the wall was left, and the people inside finally discovered this place and could hear some sounds inside.

  Xia Lixuan took a deep breath, and with one last breath, a hole was created, a hole that a grown man could pass through.

  "Bang!" The thin layer inside was directly knocked open by a human-shaped object, and it seemed like it was blown dry by a gust of wind.

  When they reacted, Xia Lixuan was no longer in front of them.

  Du Qing could only clearly see that it was a little old man, but his movements were not fast enough and he did not stop him.

  "I'll chase him!" After saying that, Du Qing ran away like a gust of wind.

  "What's going on?" Lin Chang looked at Fang Xiuhan.

  Fang Xiuhan: "..." I don't know either!

  Chapter 105

  The opponent's speed was very fast. Du Qing chased him to the tunnel door and lost sight of the opponent. He stood there with his lips pursed, and waves of coldness radiated from his body.

  Fang Xiuhan left the next thing to someone else and chased out with Lin Chang. When he saw Du Qing standing at the entrance of the tunnel, Lin Chang asked cautiously: "Didn't you catch anyone?"

  Du Qing turned around. He stood up and focused his gaze on Fang Xiuhan, "What's going on? Who is that person? If something happens to Li Xuan, believe it or not, none of you will be able to leave here?"

  Du Qing looked at them with cold eyes. , as if saying an insignificant thing, he may not be able to deal with mutated plants, but people.

  Humans are very fragile creatures. To be honest, humans are much easier to deal with than mutated plants.

  His man was actually kidnapped in full view of the public. Since he couldn't track him down, let's start from another direction!

  The old man ran away from the research institute, and the people in the research institute would definitely Know something.

  Du Qing was waiting at the exit, waiting for people from the institute to come out.

  The plan failed to keep up with the change. Before Du Qing could wait for the people from the institute to come out, in a flash, the person who took Xia Lixuan away also took him away.

  Du Qing made no other moves and watched with cold eyes where the other party wanted to take him?

  "Daughter-in-law!" As soon as Du Qing's feet landed, Xia Lixuan pounced on her.

  Seeing that Xia Lixuan was safe and sound, Du Qing breathed a sigh of relief and checked over worriedly. No wounds were visible on the outside.

  "Daughter-in-law, I'm fine." Xia Lixuan said.

  "Who is this old man?" Du Qing looked at the old man sitting on a big rock, "You were suddenly taken away just now, which almost scared me to death..."

  Before Du Qing could finish speaking, Xia Lixuan tugged on his clothes. Xiu saw Du Qing looking over and said, "That's my master."

  Du Qing: "???"

  "He is your master?" Du Qing said strangely.

  Xia Lixuan nodded, "He is indeed my master."

  Du Qing's mouth twitched and said, "Why did he appear here? If I remember correctly, he ran out of the research institute just now, right? "

  I don't know this either." Xia Lixuan said.

  "Then what does he mean by arresting us?" Du Qing looked at the little old man, but he didn't look very powerful at all.

  "Master, why did you bring us here?" Xia Lixuan looked at him.

  Mu Yun said angrily: "Can't I call you out if nothing happens? Do you dislike me as an old man?" "

  No, no, no, of course." Xia Lixuan asked curiously, "Master, where did you come out from?"

  Mu Yun's face turned dark and he said: "After I passed on my skills to you, I originally planned to go back, but found that I couldn't go back, so I hid in a stone and slept. But who knew that when I woke up, I would arrive. They almost caught me in the big iron box inside."

  He said with lingering fear: "Fortunately, I ran fast and hid inside for a long time. I originally wanted to find you, but the walls in this iron box were too big. It's hard and can't be opened, so it's been here until now."

  "I felt your breath, then ran out from somewhere, and picked you up easily."

  Xia Lixuan: "...Master, where is this place?"

  Du Qing also looked like he didn't know what to say, so he brought the two of them out. There was an unfamiliar environment everywhere. According to Master Lixuan's speed, he might have gone far away.

  Mu Yun waved his hand carelessly and said, "I don't know either. I just picked a direction at random. What? Disciple, were you also caught by them?" "

  No... Master, we were entrusted by others to help. Rescue you." Xia Lixuan said, "It's very difficult for them to catch them. They are all a bunch of useless trash. They have been here for so long without destroying the wall. As soon as I came, it took less than three days. I am indeed a genius for rescuing you all!" "Is this your wife?" Mu Yun didn't look at the sultry expression of Xia Lixuan. He, the master, was still single, but his apprentice actually had a partner!   "I'll give it to you

  !

Please introduce me, this is my daughter-in-law Du Qing. Wife-in-law, this is my master Mu Yun." Xia Lixuan introduced briefly, and then said very enthusiastically, "Master, how is my wife? She is handsome and kind-hearted... , he likes me very much, and I also like him very much!"

  "Hehehehe!" Xia Lixuan smiled, looked at Mu Yun, and said, "Of course, my wife will be as filial as me."

  Mu Yun remained unmoved. He thought to himself, are you showing off that you have a wife and I dont? Traitor!!

  Mu Yun, who was full of inner drama, looked at Xia Lixuans hand stretched out towards him and asked in confusion, What are you doing?

  Master, this is my wife. Ah! When we meet for the first time, shouldn't we be given a gift or something?" Xia Lixuan said dissatisfied, "It's so embarrassing for me to take the initiative to say it out!"

  Mu Yun: "I'm sorry? I'm sorry, you're not. Did you say it?!"

  "I am afraid that you will forget, Master, so I want to remind you?" Xia Lixuan said without caring at all.

  "This is for you!" Mu Yun threw out a jade bottle and looked at him with a bad expression. He found an apprentice. In addition to being angry with himself, he didn't have anything to show his filial piety and even picked things from here. He could bring them here. There weren't many things to begin with, but now another bottle was given out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 18.7K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
1 0 1
《英国本科文凭证书急速办理利兹贝克特大学毕业证和学位证》Q微-1954 292 140《LeedsBeckett毕业证和学位证办理》如已删请点开网页快照,办理利兹贝克特大学真实教育部学位认证,国外假文凭成绩单,假学历,假毕业证,国外假文凭找工作!给家人看! #澳洲文凭毕业证 #美国毕业证 #英国文...
2.5K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
214 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...