Harry Potter's Coolest Aunt

By fantasydreamreader

When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a... More

CAST Heros of Olympus
Cast Marauders
Cast Golden Era
Prologue
My guardian angel
Saving harry potter
Meeting Percy's Godly Family
Harry's new family
Ship ideas
Vote
Winner
Snake lost in New York
Keeper of Keys
Diagon Alley
Ollivanders
Help
Platform 9 3/4
Train to Hogwarts
Need help
Hogwarts and the Sorting
The Professor is Hogwarts Royalty?
First week of hogwarts
New seeker
Midnight Duel
Quidditch practice
Who let the troll out
Its Quidditch time
Christmas time at Hogwarts
The Mirror of Eirsed
We found Nicolas Flamel! Finally!
More Cast
Awww Baby Dragon
Detention in the Forest
The Unicorn and The Centaur
Into the trapdoor we go
These are some crazy challenges
The two head man
The End of Year 1
Harry's Beach Birthday
Author note
NEED HELP
Elf on the bed
Wrong fireplace
That is our new teacher?
Wow a flying car
People are crushing on Aishi's Cousin
Forget Lockhart, Krishna is the best
Voice in the walls
Couple art
Chamber of Secrets are open
Story of the Chamber
NEW BOOK
Rouge Bludger
Parselmouth
Parseltounge is not a curse,its a gift
Polyjuice Potion
The notebook
Minister of Magic
huge ass spiders!!!
Aishi is Kidnapped
The Battle in the Chamber
Dobby is free and End of Year 2
The rituals and the new lords
Aishi's birthday
Worst guests ever
Knight bus
Disney and London
Cast of the mehra family
Dementors and a judo flip
Divination
Buckbeak attack and Orion the dog
Boggart in the Cupboard
Attack on Halloween
The Dementor Attack at the Pitch
Author's note
I solemnly swear i am up to no good
Firebolts
Art
More art
The Black Mystery
Caught by Mom
Qudittich Final
The Prediction
The Rat And The Dog
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Hunter and Prongs
Help
Moonlight
The truth
The end of Year 3
The trial
Wedding Part 1
Help
vote
Wedding Part 2
After Party Bonus
The breakout
The invitation to the world cup
To the Manor
Art

Patronus

826 35 3
By fantasydreamreader

Sorry this was late, got busy with my school and cousin got engaged

Don't be a silent reader

Aishi had returned, and so has percy carrying two firebolts. "TADA! EEH?" Percy froze see there were already two firebolts . " aaawwww man...." she said sadly,"and here i thought i would give the best gift ever. "

"Oh mom," Harry said as they laughed. lucky percy had other gifts, and the extra brooms were given by Harry to both ron's brothers to share as thanks for the map. They were crying with joy holding the brooms

All in all, they were glad when the rest of the school returned shortly after New Year, and school became crowded and noisy again. Diggory sought Harry and Aishi out on the night before term started.

"Had a good Christmas?" he said, and then, without waiting for an answer, he sat down, lowered his voice, and said, "I've been doing somethinking over Christmas, Harry....Aishi. After the last match, you know. If thedementors come to the next one... I mean... we can't afford you to --well -" Cedric broke off, looking awkward.

"We're working on it," said Harry quickly. "Professor Lupin said he'd train us to ward off the dementors. We should be starting this week. He said he'd have time after Christmas."

"Ah," said Cedric, his expression clearing. "Well, in that case -- I really didn't want to lose you as Seeker and a chaser. And have you ordered a new broom yet?"

"No," said Harry."What! You'd better get a move on, you know - you can't ride that shooting star against Ravenclaw!"

"We both got Firebolts for Christmas," said Aishi, smiling.

"A Firebolt? No! Seriously? A -- a real Firebolt?" Cedric said, amazed."Two?!"

He fainted so after. Lucky Harry did not say who he got it from....he had a feeling his godfather got him his, but Aishi's he was not sure.

Classes started again the next day. The last thing anyone felt like doing was spending two hours on the grounds on a raw January morning, but Hagrid had provided a bonfire full of salamanders for their enjoyment, and they spent an unusually good lesson collecting dry wood and leaves to keep the fire blazing while the flame-loving lizardsbscampered up and down the crumbling, white-hot logs.

Percy used the winter in her lesson to get their body durable to cold to be able to fight anytime anywhere and how to survive a winter storm. She ensure to get them warmed after the lessons.

The first divination lesson of the new term for was much less fun; Professor Trelawney was now teaching them palmistry, and she lost no time in informing Aishi that she had the shortest life line she had ever seen.Harry jokingly said when she told him about what happened in the lesson "better make sure to spoil you and maybe use the thing to make you immortal "

It was Defence Against the Dark Arts that the couple was keen to get to; after their conversation with Diggory, he wanted to get started on their anti-dementor lessons as soon as possible.

"Ah yes," said Lupin, when Harry reminded him of his promise at the end of class. "Let me see... how about eight o'clock on Thursday evening. The History of Magic classroom should be large enough.... I'll have to think carefully about how we're going to do this.... We can't bring a real dementor into the castle to practice on...."

"Still looks ill, doesn't he?" said Ron as they walked down the corridor, heading to dinner. "What d'you reckon's the matter with him?"

There was a loud and impatient "tuh" from behind them. It was Hermione,who had been sitting at the feet of a suit of armour, repacking her bag, which was so full of books it wouldn't close.

"And what are you tutting at us for?" said Ron irritably.

"Nothing," said Hermione in a lofty voice, heaving her bag back over her shoulder.

"Yes, you were," said Ron. "I said I wonder what's wrong with Lupin, and you -"

"Well, isn't it obvious?" said Hermione, with a look of maddening superiority.

"If you don't want to tell us, don't," snapped Ron.

"Fine," said Hermione haughtily, and she marched off.

"She doesn't know," said Ron, staring resentfully after Hermione. "She does, but that is Professor Secret..... she is too exhausted from the classes."

At eight o'clock on Thursday evening, Harry and Aishi left Hufflepuff dorms for the History of Magic classroom. It was dark and empty when they arrived, but harry lit the lamps with his wand and had waited only five minutes when Professor Lupin turned up, carrying a large packing case, which he heaved onto Professor Binn's desk."What's that?" said Harry.

"Another boggart," said Lupin, stripping off his cloak. "I've been combing the castle ever since Tuesday, and very luckily, I found this one lurking inside Mr. Filch's filing cabinet. It's the nearest we'll get to a real dementor. The boggart will turn into a dementor when he sees you, so we'll be able to practice on him. I can store him in my office when we're not using him; there's a cupboard under my desk he'll like. Aishi better let Harry stand forward during the exercise"

"Okay," said Aishi, trying to sound as though she wasn't apprehensive at all and merely glad that Lupin had found such a good substitute for a real dementor.

"So..." Professor Lupin had taken out his own wand and indicated that
The duo should do the same. "The spell I am going to try and teach you is highly advanced magic, well beyond ordinary Wizarding Level. It
is called the Patronus Charm."

"How does it work?" said Harry.

"Well, when it works correctly, It conjures up a Patronus," said Lupin, "which is a kind of anti- dementor - a guardian that acts as a shield between you and the dementor"

Harry had a sudden vision of himself crouching behind a Hagrid sized figure holding a large club. Professor Lupin continued, "The Patronus is a kind of positive force, a projection of the very things that the dementor feeds upon -- hope, happiness, the desire to survive -- but it cannot feel despair, as real humans can, so the dementors can't hurt it.But I must warn you, that the charm might be too advanced foryou. Many qualified wizards have difficulty with it."

"What does a Patronus look like?" said Aishi curiously."Each one is unique to the wizard who conjures it."

"And how do you conjure it?""With an incantation, which will work only if you are concentrating,with all your might, on a single, very happy memory."

Harry cast his mind about for a happy memory. Finally, he settled on the moment when he had first met his mom. Aishi thought of when she watched the stars with her uncle for the first time.

"The incantation is this --" Lupin cleared his throat. "Expecto patronum!"

"Expecto patronum, " Harry and Aishi repeated under their breath, "expecto patronum."

"Concentrating hard on your happy memory?"

The thought of their memory and Something whooshed suddenly out of the end of thier wand; it looked like awisp of silvery gas.

"Did you see that?" said Aishi excitedly. "Something happened!"

"Very good," said Lupin, smiling. "Right, then -- ready to try it on a dementor?"

"Yes," Harry said, gripping his wand very tightly and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom with Aishi. "Aishi, you first,"

Aishi tried to keep her mind on star watching, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, she might hear her father again... but she shouldn't think that, or she would hear him again, and she didn't want to... or did she?

Lupin grasped the lid of the packing case and pulled. A dementor rose slowly from the box, its hooded face turned toward Aishi, one glistening, scabbed hand gripping its cloak. The lamps around the classroom flickered and went out. The dementor stepped from the box and started to sweep silently toward Aishi, drawing a deep, rattling breath. A wave of piercing cold broke over her -

"Expecto patronum!" Aishi yelled. "Expecto patronum! Expecto -"

But the classroom and the dementor were dissolving.... Aishi was failing again through thick white fog, and his father's voice was louder than
ever, echoing inside his head - "Not Aishi! Not Aishi! NOT MY DAUGHTER "

"Stand aside. Karan!"

"Aishi!"

Aishi jerked back to life. She was lying flat on her back on the floor as he was helped sat up by Harry, who held her close. The classroom lamps were alight again. He didn't have to ask what had happened.

"Sorry," she muttered, sitting up and feeling cold sweat trickling down behind her glasses.

"Are you all right?" said Harry.

"Yes..." Aishi pulled herself up with Harry's help and leaned against a desk.

"Here --" Lupin handed her a chocolate frog. "Eat this before we try again. I didn't expect you to do it your first time; in fact, I would have been astounded if you had."

"It's getting worse," Harry muttered, biting off the frog's head. "I could hear him louder that time -- and him -- and that monster."

Lupin looked paler than usual. , "Aishi, if you don't want to continue, I will more than understand -"

"I do!" said Aishi fiercely, stuffing the rest of the Chocolate Frog into his mouth. "I've got to! What if the dementors try and do this again and that too to my friends....i must be able to protect them! I failed that last time....i don't want to do it again....i...."

Harry just held her close as he let her calm down

"All right then... " said Lupin. "You might want to select 'other memory, a happy memory, I mean, to concentrate on.... That one doesn't seem to have been strong enough...."

Aishi thought hard and decided her feelings when she got her friends for the first tim. She had definitely qualified as very happy. She gripped her wand tightly again and took up her position in the middle of the classroom.

"Ready?" said Lupin, gripping the box lid. "Ready," said Aishj; trying hard to fill her head with happy thoughts about her friends and not dark thoughts about what was going to happen when the box opened.

"Go!" said Lupin, pulling off the lid. The room went icily cold and dark once more. The dementor glided forward, drawing its breath; one rotting hand was extending toward Aishi -

"Expecto patronum!" Aishi yelled. "Expecto patronum! Expecto Pat -"

White fog obscured her senses... big, blurred shapes were moving around
her... then came a new voice, a woman's voice, shouting, panicking --

"Karan, take Aishi and go! It's him! Go! Run! I'll hold them off! Run love save our daughter -"

The sounds of someone stumbling from a room - a door bursting open - followed by sounds of heavy spell casts and screams -

"Aishi! Aishi... wake up...." " Flower! Wake up !"

Harry was tapping her hard on the face. This time, it was a minute before Aishi understood why she was lying on a dusty classroom floor.

"I heard my mom," Aishi mumbled. "That's the first time I've ever heard
him -- she tried to take on the attackers himself, to give my dad time to run for it...."Aishi suddenly realized that there were tears on her face mingling with the sweat. Harry wiped her tears with his thumb as he held her close

"You heard Priya?" said Lupin in a strange voice.

"Yeah..." Face dry, Aishi looked up. "Why - you know my mom, too?"

"I -- I did, as a matter of fact," said Lupin. "We were friends at Hogwarts. Listen, Aishi - perhaps we should leave it here for tonight. This charm is ridiculously advanced.... I shouldn't have suggested putting you through this...."

"No!" said Aishi. She got up again. "I'll have one more go! I'm not thinking of happy enough things, that's what it is.... Hang on...."

She racked her brains. A really, really happy memory... one that her could turn into a good, strong Patronus... The moment when she first met her friend Krishna face to face and also a memory of Harry asking her to be his. If those weren't a happy memory, she didn't know what was.... Concentrating very hard on how she had felt when she'd realized she had a special friend by her side and also a man to love, she got to her feet and faced the packing case once more.

Harry placed a hand on her shoulder and nodded, ready to help her if she fell again.

"Ready?" said Lupin, who looked as though he were doing this against his better judgment. "Concentrating hard? All right - go!"

He pulled off the lid of the case for the third time, and the dementor rose out of it; the room fell cold and dark

'EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Aishi bellowed. "EXPECTO PATRONUM !EXPECTO PATRONUM!"

The screaming inside Aishi' head had started again -- except this time, it sounded as though it were coming from a badly tuned radio -- softer
and louder and softer again -- and she could still see the dementor -- it had halted -- and then a huge, silver shadow came bursting out of the end of Aishi's wand, to hover between him and the dementor, and though

Aishi's legs felt like water. She was still on her feet -- though for how
much longer, she wasn't sure -

"Riddikulus!" roared Lupin, springing forward.

There was a loud crack, and Aishi's cloudy Patronus vanished along with the dementor; she sank into a chair with harry's help, feeling as exhausted as if she'd just run a mile, and felt her legs shaking. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Professor Lupin and Harry forcing the boggart back into the packing case with their wand; it had turned into a full moon again.

"Excellent!" Lupin said, striding over to where Aishi sat. "Excellent, Aishi! That was definitely a start! Harry your turn. "

Harry, too, stuggled a bit more but managed to do the same on his 4th try

"Can we have another go? Just one more go?" Harry asked

"Not now," said Lupin firmly. "You've had enough for one night. Here --" He handed Harry a large bar of Honeydukes' best chocolate.

"Eat the lot, or Madam Pomfrey will be after my blood. Same time next week?"

"Okay," said Harry. He took a bite of the chocolate and watched Lupin
extinguishing the lamps that had rekindled with the disappearance of the dementor. A thought had just occurred to Aishi.

"Professor Lupin?" She said. "If you knew my dad, you must've known Sirius Black as well."

Lupin turned very quickly. "What gives you that idea?" he said sharply.

"Nothing - I mean, I just knew they were friends at Hogwarts too....along with Hari's dad." Lupin's face relaxed."Yes, I knew him," he said shortly. "Or I thought I did. You'd better be off, you two. It's getting late."

Harry and Aishi left the classroom, walking along the corridor and around a corner, then took a detour behind a suit of armor and sank down on its plinth to finish thier chocolate, wishing he hadn't mentioned Black, as Lupin was obviously not keen on the subject. Then Aishi's thoughts wandered back to her mother and father...

She felt drained and strangely empty, even though he was so full of
chocolate. Terrible though it was to hear her parents' last moments replayed inside her head, these were the only times Aishj had heard their voices since she was a very small baby. But she'd never be able to produce a proper Patronus if she half wanted to hear his parents again....

As if Harry knew what she was thinking, he hugged her close. "They're dead," he told her sternly. "They're dead, and listening to echoes of them won't bring them back. "

"I....i just want to speak to them....i want to hear my parents voice," Aishi said "is....is that so hard?"

" It's hard to anyone...." Harry said, rubbing her back  "but you are the few who need closure after learning more and more hidden truths. Don't worry, flower....i am here for you. " he kissed her forehead as they went back to their dorms

Ravenclaw played Slytherin a week after the start of the term. Slytherin won, though narrowly. According to Diggory, this was good news for
Hufflepuff, who would take second place if they beat Ravenclaw, too?

He therefore increased the number of team practices to five a week. This
meant that with Lupin's anti-dementor classes, which in themselves were more draining than six Quidditch practices, Aishi and Harry had just one night a week to do all their homework.

Percy made sure those two have something energising which krishna help who ends up always helping her in the kitchen and also always kicked out when he end up eating most of the food she make and he apologies with small affections that made the demigo heart flutter.

Harry had seen his uncle regulus pretend to be his mom assistant in Battle Arts. He made him meet his nephew Draco, who was more than happy to meet his uncle.

Percy had gotten Regulus to meet his cousins Andy and Narcissa, who both chased him with hex of anger and tears of joy that their youngest black was alive. They both hex him again for not telling him he was married, and both met with annabeth, who they love and dote.

Percy got so many blackmail to use against the son of hades.

Well, even though the Hufflepuff couple was showing the strain nearly as much as Hermione, whose immense workload finally seemed to be getting to her. Every night, without fail, Hermione was to be seen in a corner of the common room, several tables spread with books, Arithmancy charts, rune dictionaries, diagrams of Muggles lifting heavy objects, and file upon file of extensive notes; she barely spoke to anybody and snapped when she was interrupted. Even Sanjiv got frightened by her snaps

"How's she doing it?" Draco muttered to Harry one evening as Harry sat finishing an essay on Undetectable Poisons for Snape. Harry looked up. Hermione was barely visible behind a tottering pile of books."Doing what?"

"Getting to all her classes!" Ron said. "I heard her talking to Professor Vector, that Arithmancy witch, this morning. They were going on about yesterday's lesson, but Hermione can't be there because she was with us in Care of Magical Creatures! Ernie McMillan told meshe's never missed a Muggle Studies class, but half of them are at the same time as Divination, and she's never missed one of them either!"

"Like she is in the same place at the same time," Aishi said . Harry didn't have time to fathom the mystery of Hermione's impossible schedule at the moment; he really needed to get on with Snape's essay.

Once finally finished , he lay down on his girlfriend lap and hid his face on her stomach. Aishi was still reading her notes on one hand and the other hand massage Harry's head. Topaz was napping around Aishi's neck

'He like a giant puppy.' The other boys of the golden group thought as they imagine Harry having a dog ears and tail, which was wagging fast.

January faded imperceptibly into February, with no change in the bitterly cold weather. On valentines Day, krishna surprised Percy with a special blue picnic as he played music with his flute.

Percy felt the urge to dance to the tune and dance to steps she felt familiar to, but not sure how  she knew them, for she never truly danced before. It was a memory she had long ago, and she lives it again.

Harry took gave Aishi an adorable valentines dinner under the stars as they sat eating food on a blanket at the Astronomy tower. Harry sang that poem from last year, which made her blush and chased him to make stop singing, which ended up them cuddling on the floor as they enjoyed the peace and quiet of the world.

Although their anti-dementor lessons were not going nearly as well as he had hoped. Several sessions on, they were able to produce an indistinct, silvery shadow every time the boggart-dementor approached him, but Aishi's Patronus was more feeble than Harry's to drive the dementor away. All it did was hover, like a semitransparent cloud, draining Aishi of energy as he fought to keep it there.

Aishi felt angry with herself, guilty about his secret desire to hear her parents' voices again. "You're expecting too much of yourself," said Professor Lupin, sternly in their fourth week of practice. "For a thirteen-year-old wizard, even an indistinct Patronus is a huge achievement. You aren't passing out anymore, are you?"

"I thought a Patronus would -- charge the dementors down or something," said Aishi dispiritedly. "Make them disappear -"

"The true Patronus does do that," said Lupin. "But you've achieved a
great deal in a very short space of time. If the dementors put in an
appearance at your next Quidditch match, You will be able to keep them
at bay long enough to get back to the ground."

"You said it's harder if there are loads of them," said Harry as he rubbed his girlfriend back.

"I have complete confidence in you both," said Lupin, smiling. "Here --
you've earned a drink - something from the Three Broomsticks. You won't have tried it before -"

He pulled three bottles out of his briefcase.

"Butterbeer!" said Harry, without thinking. "Yeah, I like that stuff!"

Lupin raised an eyebrow.

"Oh - the gang brought me and Aishi some back from Hogsmeade," Harry lied quickly after Aishi nugded him in his hip

I see," said Lupin, though he still looked slightly suspicious. "Well --
let's drink to a Hufflepuff victory against Ravenclaw! Not that I'm supposed to take sides, as a teacher... " he added hastily

They drank the butterbeer in silence until Aishi voiced something she'd been wondering for a while.

"What's under a dementor's hood?"

Professor Lupin lowered his bottle thoughtfully."Hmmm... well, the only people who really know are in no condition to tell us. You see, the dementor lowers its hood only to use its last and worst weapon."

"What's that?"

"They call it the Dementor's Kiss," said Lupin, with a slightly twisted smile. "It's what dementors do to those they wish to destroy utterly. I
suppose there must be some kind of mouth under there because they clamp their jaws upon the mouth of the victim and -- and suck out his soul."

"Aishi is doing that to me pretty soon," Harry said, and he accidentally spat out a bit of butterbeer as Aishi smacked the back of his head, blushing as Lupin snorted his drink.

"So they kill --?" Aishi said."Oh no," said Lupin. "Much worse than that. You can exist without your soul, you know, as long as your brain and heart are still working. But you'll have no sense of self anymore, no memory, no. .. anything. There's no chance at all of recovery. You'll just exist. As an empty shell. And your soul is gone forever... lost."

That sent a chill down her spine.

Lupin drank a little more butterbeer, then said, "It's the fate that awaits Sirius Black. It was in the Daily Prophet this morning. The Ministry have given the dementors permission to perform it if they find
him."

Aishi sat stunned for a moment at the idea of someone having their soul sucked out through their mouth. Harry hids his anger to what the Ministry is doing..... this is why he heard angry shouting from his mom's office.

"He deserves it," he said, lying."You think so?" said Lupin lightly. "Do you really think anyone deserves that?"

"Only those who commit great crimes for horrible reasons," Harry said

"I ....i don't know," Aishi said as she squeezed Harry's hand. They finished his butterbeer, thanked Lupin, and left the History of Magic classroom.

Aishi half wished that she hadn't asked what was under a dementor's hood, the answer had been so horrible, and she was so lost in unpleasant thoughts of what it would feel like to have your soul sucked out of you.

Harry snapped her out of it as he pinned her to the wall. "Hey, it's alright....forget about it....." he said,"Come on, turn, that frown into a pretty little smile....please for your hari?"

Aishi gave a half smile, which annoyed Harry. " No, no....then it was time for a sad girlfriend cure."

"Sad wha...Hari?!" She said before brusting into giggles as Harry kissed her cheek repeatedly and tickled her waist. " Hari...stopp....jaan stoop!" She said between laughs as she smiled brightly.

"There is that beautiful smile," he said as Aishi calmed down from her giggles as they went to the hangout room.

They turned into the corridor to Gryffindor Tower and saw Neville
Longbottom, pleading with Sir Cadogan, who seemed to be refusing him entrance.

"I wrote them down!" Neville was saying tearfully. "But I must've dropped them somewhere!"

"A likely tale!" Roared Sir Cadogan. Then, spotting Harry and Aishi: "Good even, my fine young yeomen! Come clap this loon in irons. He is trying to force entry to the chambers within!"

"Oh, shut up," said Harry, and Aishi drew level with Neville. "I've lost the passwords!" Neville told them miserably. "I made him tell me what passwords he was going to use this week because he keeps changing them, and now I don't know what I've done with them!"

"It's Oddsbodikins," said Harry, remembering what ron told him as he tells Neville, who then tells Sir Cadogan, who looked extremely
disappointed and reluctantly swung forward to let him into the common
room as Aishi and Harry went to the hangout room.

Harry and Aishi had a clear view of the gang in their normal hanout corner near the window and the fireplace , the other were relaxing while Hermione bent over her work trying to finish.

Sanjiv helps her and try to reduce her load so she could catch some sleep. Only ron was not around which draco said that ron had to get scabbers rat tonic.

Topaz slithers from sanjiv pocket to Harry's neck as the couple sat on the giant beanbag together.

Harry looked around at the cluttered table near hermonie , at the long Arithmancy essay on which the ink was still glistening, at the even longer Muggle Studies essay ("Explain Why Muggles Need Electricity" and at the rune translation Hermione was now poring over.

"How are you getting through all this stuff?" Harry asked her.

"Oh, well -- you know -- working hard," said Hermione. Close-up, Aishi saw that she looked almost as tired as Lupin.

"Why don't you just drop a couple of subjects?" Theo asked, watching her lifting books as she searched for her rune dictionary.

"I couldn't do that!" said Hermione, looking scandalized.

"Arithmancy looks difficult," said Blaise, picking up a very complicated-looking number chart.

"Oh no, it's wonderful!" said Hermione earnestly. "It's my favorite
subject! It's --"

But exactly what was wonderful about Arithmancy, Blaise never found out. At that precise moment, a strangled yell echoed from the door to the Gryffindor common room. The whole hangout room fell silent, staring, petrified, at the entrance. Then came hurried footsteps, growing louder and louder -- and
then Ron came leaping into view, dragging with him a bedsheet.

"LOOK!" he bellowed, striding over to Hermione's table.

"LOOK!" he yelled, shaking the sheets in her face.

"Ron, what --?"

"SCABBERS! LOOK! SCABBERS!"

Hermione was leaning away from Ron, looking utterly bewildered. Aishi looked down at the sheet Ron was holding. There was something red on it. Something that looked horribly like --

"BLOOD!" Ron yelled into the stunned silence. "HE'S GONE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WAS ON THE FLOOR?"

"N -- no," said Hermione in a trembling voice.Ron threw something down onto Hermione's rune translation. The golden group leaned forward. Lying on top of the weird, spiky shapes were several long, ginger cat hairs.

"Well Fuck" Harry said.

Bonus

"Day by day.....your son has better style in romance than you" Karan said

"Hey! " James said " but yeah whatever and looks like both our kids are getting more talented with the Patronus spell."

"If the werewolf laws were removed long back....Moony will be a great teacher from the start."

"And students call him dilf" James joked as karan wacked his head.
"Though it was hilarious seeing reggie  chased by the black ladies." Karan said eating popcorn

"Yeah but that bitch fake his death......i mourned for him with Sirius and he was getting nursed by that girl boss wife of his."

"He looked happy to be a trophy husband " Karan said

"Mood...so 10 drachmas that Sirius will kill regulus first"

"Nah....15 drachmas reggie will kill Sirius and make fun of him since Sirius is getting spoil by Aishi who thinks he is a stray dog."

" though it was funny when she put a pink bow on his fur."

"Dude i got so many pictures of that!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 8.1K 19
Hey guys, this is a Harry Potter/PercyJackson crossover! Here's the prologue( this won't be in the book): Sally Jackson, a young orphaned girl, was t...
1.2K 56 8
"๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด." ~ฮจ~ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™'๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™‚๐™ค...
38.2K 815 25
Percy Jackson is not even eighteen yet and has already gone through two wars, the second of which war took a massive toll on the boy as he lost the 6...
19.9K 712 10
Shall be moved, and then deleted. More about dat stuff in the last chapter and at the end of my bio. :D Son Of Death -Percy Jackson And Harry Potter...